HTC EVO 4G LTE May 18th OIfficial Release Date Leaked

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8763 8763
evo got a bigger battery but you cant touch it......... :'(
 6 years ago '07        #62
[MK] 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 438 438
Metro Detroit still doesn't have Sprint 4G and I've had this Evo 4G for almost 2 years I think
 6 years ago '04        #63
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
space
$46,325 | Props total: 8373 8373
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Samsung will most likely put a 2800 mah battery on it while having superior camera, screen, processor, gpu.

HTC evo 4g has sh*tty battery life, the evo 3d(evo 2) had worst battery life, now they add lte, which is known as a battery hog, put 2000mah battery on it guarantees another battery life problem from HTC.

I'm not in Samsung d!ck, Im just tired of HTC always cutting corner in battery hence their poor sales the past year. If the evo 4g lte came out with even a 2500mah battery that I would actually think of getting the phone.

Samsung and Motorola already set the bar for battery life and HTC is too stupid to realize why the sensation, and evo 3d flopped.
you are absolutely right about the battery. Owned the original Evo and I currently have the Evo 3D but in regards to the 4G LTE being a battery hog. Its already been confirmed that the 4GLTE will not be on separate antenna which is the reason why its a battery hog on the previous evos and all other 4g phones.

In regards to Samsung having a better camera I seriously doubt that unless they put out a camera superior to 8 megapixel camera and can beat taking 4 shots per second for 90 seconds
we will see when Samsung reveals the phone
 6 years ago '05        #64
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 1686 1686
Really like the specs and design of this phone, and the camera, but im so sick of sense that id prefer to use my upgrade on something else. Might just get the nexus instead even though im sure the htc has the better specs
 6 years ago '05        #65
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,613 | Props total: 13672 13672
 Javon23 said:
you are absolutely right about the battery. Owned the original Evo and I currently have the Evo 3D but in regards to the 4G LTE being a battery hog. Its already been confirmed that the 4GLTE will not be on separate antenna which is the reason why its a battery hog on the previous evos and all other 4g phones.

In regards to Samsung having a better camera I seriously doubt that unless they put out a camera superior to 8 megapixel camera and can beat taking 4 shots per second for 90 seconds
we will see when Samsung reveals the phone
Please stop posting. The S's camera was better than the EVO's by miles, the S II's camera was better than the EVO 3D's by miles and I'm sure with the S III's camera, being 12-megapixels, will also be better than the EVO 4G LTE's camera. There has been no EVO better than a Galaxy S phone in their respective release years.
 6 years ago '06        #66
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
missing sprint right now
 6 years ago '04        #67
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Please stop posting. The S's camera was better than the EVO's by miles, the S II's camera was better than the EVO 3D's by miles and I'm sure with the S III's camera, being 12-megapixels, will also be better than the EVO 4G LTE's camera. There has been no EVO better than a Galaxy S phone in their respective release years.
oh really.........
to my knowledge this is the latest rumored specs

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #68
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Javon23 said:
oh really.........
to my knowledge this is the latest rumored specs

[pic - click to view]

Latest specs from a few hours ago.

4.7-inch HD screen
Faster dual/quad core processor (depending on region)
LTE support
12-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front-facing camera
Dedicated camera button
Samsung Cloud Support
NFC
Improved Photo Studio

Camera: 12MP camera with autofocus, face detection and LED flash

And even with an 8-megapixel camera, the sensor on the S III will still be better than the EVO 4G LTE's so your point is irrelevant.
 6 years ago '04        #69
space
space
 Y.G. said:
And even with an 8-megapixel camera, the sensor on the S III will still be better than the EVO 4G LTE's so your point is irrelevant.
yeh "according to you". no hard facts to back that up.
 6 years ago '05        #70
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Javon23 said:
yeh "according to you". no hard facts to back that up.
The hard facts are that every Galaxy S phone has had a better camera than the EVO phones. You can d*ckride HTC all you want but their build quality is horrible.
 6 years ago '04        #71
okiWHITE 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
 Y.G. said:
The hard facts are that every Galaxy S phone has had a better camera than the EVO phones. You can d*ckride HTC all you want but their build quality is horrible.
You seem to be the only d!ckrider here. You keep arguing with people about what cell phone they should want. LOLOL. Come on man, don't get mad at me too I'm just sayin..

As for the phone, I too have to wait and see what the SIII has to offer.
 6 years ago '06        #72
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,543 | Props total: 199 199
the problem here is that it is htc. been there done that, never going back. had the evo 4g for almost 2 years since it came out and it was not up to par with what i expected. biggest thing was battery. unless they come with it, with an amazing batt then this phone is void like the other htc phones. htc just doesnt know how to create a superior product. they might get some aspects of the phone right but then they mess up the more important things in a phone. its still mehhhhh for me for a new htc phone
 6 years ago '04        #73
okiWHITE 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
^^I agree but, am I the only one who uses a car charger and doesn't seem to have a problem? I'm not saying you should have to purchase that but with the way I use phones either way it in a must have, no matter who makes the phone. Here's another interesting leak for those who feel the S3 will have a 12 mp cam.
 6 years ago '06        #74
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,437 | Props total: 17834 17834
ima cop the samsung galaxy 3 i cant stand my evos battery i need a battery that can last 8 hours heavy use
 6 years ago '05        #75
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 okiWHITE said:
You seem to be the only d!ckrider here. You keep arguing with people about what cell phone they should want. LOLOL. Come on man, don't get mad at me too I'm just sayin..

As for the phone, I too have to wait and see what the SIII has to offer.
Please quote the post in which I tell anyone to "want" any phone. I'll wait.

Lot of people in here mad because I said the S III will better than the EVO 4G LTE.
 6 years ago '05        #76
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 okiWHITE said:
Here's another interesting leak for those who feel the S3 will have a 12 mp cam.
 Y.G. said:
Latest specs from a few hours ago.

4.7-inch HD screen
Faster dual/quad core processor (depending on region)
LTE support
12-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front-facing camera
Dedicated camera button
Samsung Cloud Support
NFC
Improved Photo Studio

Camera: 12MP camera with autofocus, face detection and LED flash

6 years ago '04        #77
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1555 1555
I was telling my brother the pros and cons between the Gnexus,the Gs3 and The new Evo yesterday, As soon as I got the Evo he belted out Battery life lol...

as nice as the Evo Lte looks cosmetically I'd be lieing if I said battery wasnt an issue I'm in prime position to pick between the two though especially if report of the Evo dropping in June are true its gonna come down to battery Life for me since I fu*ks with Sense and hate Touch wiz....

I've been reading too many reports that they both 8mp cameras so until May 3rd comes and they say 12mp I'm not getting hype about that sh*t these rumors be running wild The Galaxy Nexus turned out to be completely different from what the Nexus Prime was rumored to be in almost every way...
 6 years ago '12        #78
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 2312 2312
Getting this phone, I get my check May 17th. Cant Wait!!
 6 years ago '05        #79
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
Why is everyone so concerned about a 12 MP camera? Who needs 12MP if your not a photographer? Jus so you can brag to other phone fanboys?
 6 years ago '05        #80
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 GoDzSoN35 said:
Why is everyone so concerned about a 12 MP camera? Who needs 12MP if your not a photographer? Jus so you can brag to other phone fanboys?
People are comparing the cameras specs between phones. No one is using their cellphone as a dedicated camera.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy