HTC EVO 4G LTE May 18th OIfficial Release Date Leaked

most viewed right now
 148
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
20 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
186 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Javon23 287 heat pts287 OP
space
avatar space
space
$48,354 | Props total: 14322 14322
It definitely depends on where you at for all cell phone companies.
For example last year I went to the Eagles/Packers playoff game in Philly. with all the people out there it was damn near impossible to get a call through or fast data. Wanted to upload a pic to facebook. Cut my 4G on and my sh*t was blazing fast while my friend next to me couldn't do sh*t on his Verizon phone.
 6 years ago '05        #42
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,774 | Props total: 17029 17029
 Javon23 said:
Oh really
Well see

[pic - click to view]

All those sites point back to goodandevo.net though.

Doesn't matter when this drops though, HTC is dookie and everybody's coppin the S III.
 6 years ago '06        #43
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
Can anyone prove a 4G network exist...? NO! ..its just a term they use to sell products...4g...Ha! its all an illusion of choice! ...if the phone is live cool..buy it..but don't be fooled!
 6 years ago '04        #44
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 2310 2310
 Y.G. said:
All those sites point back to goodandevo.net though.

Doesn't matter when this drops though, HTC is dookie and everybody's coppin the S III.


alright bruh, you crazy if you think this phone ain't go be a beast, can't front though I'm hella interested to see what the GSIII is working with....May 3rd can't get here soon enough

I can't vouch for every HTC phone BUT the Evo 4G was the truth and the Evo LTE will be no different
 6 years ago '04        #45
Javon23 287 heat pts287 OP
space
avatar space
space
$48,354 | Props total: 14322 14322
 Y.G. said:
All those sites point back to goodandevo.net though.

Doesn't matter when this drops though, HTC is dookie and everybody's coppin the S III.
yup and now you side stepping saying HTC is garbage. = da fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '04        #46
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$3,648 | Props total: 1406 1406
 Walt Thizzney said:
is this phone the same as the HTC One X?
Yes it just the Sprint variant of the phone
 6 years ago '10        #47
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
we still argueing about phones i see
 6 years ago '05        #48
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,774 | Props total: 17029 17029
 Javon23 said:
yup and now you side stepping saying HTC is garbage. = da fu*k outta here
HTC is garbage. They have horrible build quality. The S II was the best phone on the market last year and the S III will continue that trend.
 6 years ago '04        #49
Javon23 287 heat pts287 OP
space
avatar space
space
$48,354 | Props total: 14322 14322
 Y.G. said:
HTC is garbage. They have horrible build quality. The S II was the best phone on the market last year and the S III will continue that trend.
so everything Samsung puts out is superior to HTC.
I haven't fu*ked with Samsung since the Instinct and that sh*t was garbage.
The EVO 4G was not to be fu*ked with in regards to competition and the new Evo 4G LTE will be no different.
 6 years ago '06        #50
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,969 | Props total: 494 494
 Javon23 said:
so everything Samsung puts out is superior to HTC.
I haven't fu*ked with Samsung since the Instinct and that sh*t was garbage.
The EVO 4G was not to be fu*ked with in regards to competition and the new Evo 4G LTE will be no different.
please. the instinct is a whack a.ss phone to begin with, so comparing that to s2 or evo is ridiculous. i had the evo 4g, and ya it was cool but it was too big and the batt sucked. the evo lte has a chance if the batt problem is fixed and its not as thick as it was. but i just dont trust htc anymore.
 6 years ago '05        #51
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,774 | Props total: 17029 17029
 layzie8171 said:
please. the instinct is a whack a.ss phone to begin with, so comparing that to s2 or evo is ridiculous. i had the evo 4g, and ya it was cool but it was too big and the batt sucked. the evo lte has a chance if the batt problem is fixed and its not as thick as it was. but i just dont trust htc anymore.
Exactly. I stopped reading when he mentioned the Instinct like it was a serious phone.
 6 years ago '04        #52
Javon23 287 heat pts287 OP
space
avatar space
space
$48,354 | Props total: 14322 14322
You all on samsungs d!ck so yeh that's why I mentioned it. New evo has a bigger battery
 6 years ago '05        #53
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,774 | Props total: 17029 17029
 Javon23 said:
You all on samsungs d!ck so yeh that's why I mentioned it. New evo has a bigger battery

Breh, it's obvious you don't know anything cellular technology. Stick to cursing teams in the Sports section.
 6 years ago '04        #54
Javon23 287 heat pts287 OP
space
avatar space
space
$48,354 | Props total: 14322 14322
 Y.G. said:
Breh, it's obvious you don't know anything cellular technology. Stick to cursing teams in the Sports section.
Fool you came in my thread with your bullsh*t. If I don't know sh*t about phones then get da fu*k out and make your own thread. It's simple
 6 years ago '08        #55
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,985 | Props total: 801 801
is the first evo 4g a good phone? i have a vivid but im moving into a nice house and am looking for a decent phone to flash to reduce costs.
 6 years ago '05        #56
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,630 | Props total: 10666 10666
 arthurmack27 said:
is the first evo 4g a good phone? i have a vivid but im moving into a nice house and am looking for a decent phone to flash to reduce costs.
i have the evo 4g, i personally love the phone HOWEVER the battery is horrible. i have an extra battery and i keep in on the charger when i can. if you're looking for battery life i wouldnt recommend it imo
 6 years ago '08        #57
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,985 | Props total: 801 801
 StateProperty88 said:
i have the evo 4g, i personally love the phone HOWEVER the battery is horrible. i have an extra battery and i keep in on the charger when i can. if you're looking for battery life i wouldnt recommend it imo
thanks for the reply. i can live with a bad battery as my htc vivid's battery is completely a.ss. but if everything else about the phone is good then ill take it. im just hesitant about getting an older phone, especially since im flashing it to a cheaper carrier.
 6 years ago '04        #58
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,617 | Props total: 3273 3273
 Javon23 said:
You all on samsungs d!ck so yeh that's why I mentioned it. New evo has a bigger battery
Samsung will most likely put a 2800 mah battery on it while having superior camera, screen, processor, gpu.

HTC evo 4g has sh*tty battery life, the evo 3d(evo 2) had worst battery life, now they add lte, which is known as a battery hog, put 2000mah battery on it guarantees another battery life problem from HTC.

I'm not in Samsung d!ck, Im just tired of HTC always cutting corner in battery hence their poor sales the past year. If the evo 4g lte came out with even a 2500mah battery that I would actually think of getting the phone.

Samsung and Motorola already set the bar for battery life and HTC is too stupid to realize why the sensation, and evo 3d flopped.
 6 years ago '05        #59
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,774 | Props total: 17029 17029
 Javon23 said:
Fool you came in my thread with your bullsh*t. If I don't know sh*t about phones then get da fu*k out and make your own thread. It's simple
Simmer down.
 6 years ago '10        #60
rdrake 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,354 | Props total: 497 497
Nice....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
34 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
I will marry this woman for real.
125 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
184 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
13 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
108 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy