HTC EVO 4G LTE May 18th OIfficial Release Date Leaked

most viewed right now
 155
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 129
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 107
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #181
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Y.G. said:
You do realize that the injunction against Samsung involves the Tab and not the S III? Apparently, Samsung created the S III with the intentions to avoid injunctions from Apple. So, in other words, if you waitin on an S III, you good over here.
dude you crazy if you think Apple isn't going to go after the GS3, do you honestly believe that they are going to let Android's new top seller get a pass? M$ just wants to earn off android Apple wants them off the chessboard they may fail but they are going to try still. It's already started they have a hearing against the Galaxy Nexus on june 7th and one of the patents in question is the exact one they snagged HTC with we all know the Gnexus doesn't have the work around like the new One X and Evo and they also built that phone with the intentions of


This is chess my n*gga they are going after all of Androids flagship phones One X/Evo LTE first, Galaxy Nexus is next and you can believe the GS3 is in their sights aswell
 6 years ago '05        #182
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Ra-da-god said:
dude you crazy if you think Apple isn't going to go after the GS3, do you honestly believe that they are going to let Android's new top seller get a pass? M$ just wants to earn off android Apple wants them off the chessboard they may fail but they are going to try still. It's already started they have a hearing against the Galaxy Nexus on june 7th and one of the patents in question is the exact one they snagged HTC with we all know the Gnexus doesn't have the work around like the new One X and Evo and they also built that phone with the intentions of


This is chess my n*gga they are going after all of Androids flagship phones One X/Evo LTE first, Galaxy Nexus is next and you can believe the GS3 is in their sights aswell
They took measures to insure the Galaxy S III doesn't infringe on any patents. They're good breh. I'm snatchin that cocaine-white.
 6 years ago '04        #183
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Y.G. said:
They took measures to insure the Galaxy S III doesn't infringe on any patents. They're good breh. I'm snatchin that cocaine-white.
they said the same when building the GNexus, I'm not saying its in trouble just you crazy if you think apple isn't going to go after them and once that happens its out of Samsung's hands....

I'ma wait a lil longer on the Evo since The GS3 is my 2nd choice and wont be out by my birthday if the Evo does end up doomed I'm coppin the pebble blue joint


Last edited by Ra-da-god; 05-20-2012 at 04:33 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #184
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Ra-da-god said:
they said the same when building the GNexus, I'm not saying its in trouble just you crazy if you think apple isn't going to go after them and once that happens its out of Samsung's hands....

I'ma wait a lil longer on the Evo since The GS3 is my 2nd choice and wont be out by my birthday if the Evo does end up doomed I'm coppin the pebble blue joint
Samsung has been in court with Apple for over a year breh, I'm not worried.

HTC though.
 6 years ago '04        #185
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Y.G. said:
Samsung has been in court with Apple for over a year breh, I'm not worried.

HTC though.
neither am I am, but you right HTC is losing hard right now I can't imagine the stress sprint is under right now smh

however reports have came up that "some" units are cleared by customs We should know more tomorrow

I'm still rooting for the EVO!!!


Last edited by Ra-da-god; 05-20-2012 at 06:26 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #186
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,745 | Props total: 144 144
Today's my bday and I thought I would have my new EVO.

fu*k apple.

It's my party and ill cry if I want to
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy