HTC EVO 4G LTE May 18th OIfficial Release Date Leaked

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #181
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
space
$12,258 | Props total: 2305 2305
 Y.G. said:
You do realize that the injunction against Samsung involves the Tab and not the S III? Apparently, Samsung created the S III with the intentions to avoid injunctions from Apple. So, in other words, if you waitin on an S III, you good over here.
dude you crazy if you think Apple isn't going to go after the GS3, do you honestly believe that they are going to let Android's new top seller get a pass? M$ just wants to earn off android Apple wants them off the chessboard they may fail but they are going to try still. It's already started they have a hearing against the Galaxy Nexus on june 7th and one of the patents in question is the exact one they snagged HTC with we all know the Gnexus doesn't have the work around like the new One X and Evo and they also built that phone with the intentions of

This is chess my n*gga they are going after all of Androids flagship phones One X/Evo LTE first, Galaxy Nexus is next and you can believe the GS3 is in their sights aswell
 6 years ago '05        #182
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17008 17008
 Ra-da-god said:
dude you crazy if you think Apple isn't going to go after the GS3, do you honestly believe that they are going to let Android's new top seller get a pass? M$ just wants to earn off android Apple wants them off the chessboard they may fail but they are going to try still. It's already started they have a hearing against the Galaxy Nexus on june 7th and one of the patents in question is the exact one they snagged HTC with we all know the Gnexus doesn't have the work around like the new One X and Evo and they also built that phone with the intentions of

This is chess my n*gga they are going after all of Androids flagship phones One X/Evo LTE first, Galaxy Nexus is next and you can believe the GS3 is in their sights aswell
They took measures to insure the Galaxy S III doesn't infringe on any patents. They're good breh. I'm snatchin that cocaine-white.
 6 years ago '04        #183
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Y.G. said:
They took measures to insure the Galaxy S III doesn't infringe on any patents. They're good breh. I'm snatchin that cocaine-white.
they said the same when building the GNexus, I'm not saying its in trouble just you crazy if you think apple isn't going to go after them and once that happens its out of Samsung's hands....

I'ma wait a lil longer on the Evo since The GS3 is my 2nd choice and wont be out by my birthday if the Evo does end up doomed I'm coppin the pebble blue joint

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 05-20-2012 at 03:33 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #184
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17008 17008
 Ra-da-god said:
they said the same when building the GNexus, I'm not saying its in trouble just you crazy if you think apple isn't going to go after them and once that happens its out of Samsung's hands....

I'ma wait a lil longer on the Evo since The GS3 is my 2nd choice and wont be out by my birthday if the Evo does end up doomed I'm coppin the pebble blue joint
Samsung has been in court with Apple for over a year breh, I'm not worried.

HTC though.
 6 years ago '04        #185
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Samsung has been in court with Apple for over a year breh, I'm not worried.

HTC though.
neither am I am, but you right HTC is losing hard right now I can't imagine the stress sprint is under right now smh

however reports have came up that "some" units are cleared by customs We should know more tomorrow

I'm still rooting for the EVO!!!

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 05-20-2012 at 05:26 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #186
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,750 | Props total: 166 166
Today's my bday and I thought I would have my new EVO.

fu*k apple.

It's my party and ill cry if I want to
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
122 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago