Iman Shumpert Has Suffered a Torn ACL in his left knee

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Menelek said:
The funny thing about these injuries is that they occured over routine basketball moves. Nobody fell on them and made them twist their knees in some weird fashion. Their knees just gave out.

I think the condensed season had a lot to do with this.
Yeah exactly. They probably pushed them selves too far not knowing it which caused the injuries
 6 years ago '07        #102
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
damn tough day for NY and Chicago's back courts. Hope Shump recovers, dude is a nice player.
 6 years ago '05        #103
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
Fields should fill those shoes. Probably give the Knicks more of a shooting threat. Didn't look like Shumpert was having an impact on Wade defensively today. So at least you get some shooting from Fields even if his defense isn't as good.
 6 years ago '10        #104
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30598 30598
 iggyemu said:
Fields should fill those shoes. Probably give the Knicks more of a shooting threat. Didn't look like Shumpert was having an impact on Wade defensively today. So at least you get some shooting from Fields even if his defense isn't as good.

Ima take it you dont watch the knicks often. This might be the worst comment in this thread. Fields is shooting like 24 percent from three this season.
 04-29-2012, 01:27 AM         #105
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s4s said:
your knees collapse when u stand up n*gga stfu
 04-29-2012, 01:28 AM         #106
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Another thread...

Another Fatbury bodying...
I don't even like it when y'all gang up on dude, but he deserved this sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #107
clydes suit 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,344 | Props total: 6085 6085
 tonystarks21 said:
damn man the same knee that fu*ked him up on christmas day? and the same knee that kept him out of the dunk contest
not to mention he got back ahead of schedule off the first injury in a condensed season. not sure if that was a good idea.

this sh*t sucks, he was my favorite player and a few years off of becoming the best perimeter defender in the league.
 6 years ago '04        #108
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
So the torn ACL bit has caught the Knicks now like it caught the NY Giants last year. smh.

Fukk this main. Getting real difficult to have any hope this series.
 6 years ago '12        #109
Slam 2 Point Oh 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 510 510
 Dy-nasty said:
So ONE Knicks fan speaks for the entire fan base? Why do n*ggas say stupid a.ss sh*t like this?

I hate Miami and I wouldn't wish injury on any of their players. Injuries ain't no joke and Shump's injury fu*king blows. So does Derrick Rose.

Don't make stupid a.ss generalizations.
I havent read the rest of the thread but i had to jump in here

Im a Knick fan from new york and MOST (not all but MOST)of the knick fans that i come across are bitter bi*ches.... I hate when i gotta hear loud mouth knick "fans" bi*ch about bron not coming to new york and proceed to just hate hate hate.... new york fans are some of the worst in sports third only to boston and philly from what i see fans of teams outside of those 3 do usual bragging and boasting but not really as extreme

this is all just MY experience im speaking from and im running on barely any sleep lol
 6 years ago '05        #110
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
 SmoothTay said:

Ima take it you dont watch the knicks often. This might be the worst comment in this thread. Fields is shooting like 24 percent from three this season.
I am sure its not the worst. I think a lot of you BX posters don't think outside the box. You are one of those people. All of your posts are vanilla. Not saying anything 10 other people haven't said before you.

I don't worry about shooting percentages. I look at skill set. He is a good shooter just having a bad season. He shot 40% from 3 last year. Guys like Fields understand the value of opportunities. This is his opportunity. I would be surprised if he didn't make the best of it. I am not saying it'll be enough to beat the Heat but having to go to Fields is not the reason they would lose IMO.
 6 years ago '04        #111
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 Slam 2 Point Oh said:
I havent read the rest of the thread but i had to jump in here

Im a Knick fan from new york and MOST (not all but MOST)of the knick fans that i come across are bitter bi*ches.... I hate when i gotta hear loud mouth knick "fans" bi*ch about bron not coming to new york and proceed to just hate hate hate.... new york fans are some of the worst in sports third only to boston and philly from what i see fans of teams outside of those 3 do usual bragging and boasting but not really as extreme

this is all just MY experience im speaking from and im running on barely any sleep lol
Defending the fellow Knick fans on here, for the past two years I do not recall Knick fans b!tching about LeBron not coming here. Most people got over that quick because those chances were slim to 0% anyway.

Me personally, I don't need a reason to hate LeBron. I think he is a b!tch and always will. Never liked him since the High School days. Now I have a real reason to hate him because he plays for the Heat, Pat Riley's Heat. What Knick fan wouldn't hate that?

I think New Yorkers get bad raps as fans because their are so many of us, there will be more bad apples (pun intended) than most. Every city and team has sh!tty fans. We just typically have more of them than most because our fanbase is larger.
 6 years ago '04        #112
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,753 | Props total: 13138 13138
So now we have no starting SG next year. JR Smith just gained a whole lot of leverage for when his bi*ch a.ss opts out. And Landry Fields, who was supposed to be a goner might return

One of our better draft picks of the last decade goes down like this

Really tough to be a Knick fan right now.
[pic - click to view]

With Rose getting hurt, doesn't even make sense to watch the playoffs anymore.

Hope the Bulls beat the sh*t out of Miami if they make it
 6 years ago '06        #113
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
n*ggas keep saying the Heat got a cake walk to the finals as if the Bulls would give them a problem.

Bulls were losing to Boston 2nd round regardless.
 6 years ago '09        #114
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 5104 5104
 Bouncer said:
n*ggas keep saying the Heat got a cake walk to the finals as if the Bulls would give them a problem.

no we wasnt.....boston coulda gave us a run for our money....mayb took it to 6 games.....but wouldn't have beat us

Last edited by Axl Rose; 04-29-2012 at 11:49 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #115
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
"n*ggas pray and pray on my downfall but every time I hit the ground I bounce back like roundball".
 6 years ago '05        #116
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,781 | Props total: 1592 1592
these playoffs are gonna suck teams aint even at 100%
 6 years ago '12        #117
space
space
space
 tazbk said:
Defending the fellow Knick fans on here, for the past two years I do not recall Knick fans b!tching about LeBron not coming here. Most people got over that quick because those chances were slim to 0% anyway.

Me personally, I don't need a reason to hate LeBron. I think he is a b!tch and always will. Never liked him since the High School days. Now I have a real reason to hate him because he plays for the Heat, Pat Riley's Heat. What Knick fan wouldn't hate that?

I think New Yorkers get bad raps as fans because their are so many of us, there will be more bad apples (pun intended) than most. Every city and team has sh!tty fans. We just typically have more of them than most because our fanbase is larger.
Nah I didnt mean on here, i guess i went on a mini rant about my real life run in with knick fans lol, but i agree with ur reasoning
 6 years ago '12        #118
space
space
space
 iggyemu said:
I am sure its not the worst. I think a lot of you BX posters don't think outside the box. You are one of those people. All of your posts are vanilla. Not saying anything 10 other people haven't said before you.

I don't worry about shooting percentages. I look at skill set. He is a good shooter just having a bad season. He shot 40% from 3 last year. Guys like Fields understand the value of opportunities. This is his opportunity. I would be surprised if he didn't make the best of it. I am not saying it'll be enough to beat the Heat but having to go to Fields is not the reason they would lose IMO.
why are u looking for a shooter to replace one of our best defenders?
 6 years ago '04        #119
Dash 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 17788 17788
 Bouncer said:

Ugh...sure

There was no way Boston woulda won more than 2 games in that series...

They are not on a healthy Bulls level...quit with ur nonsense..
 6 years ago '06        #120
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2959 2959
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy