Yeezy Taught Kim Real Well! "Got That Kim K Brain"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-29-2012, 11:43 AM         #101
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #102
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
wtf??
 6 years ago '05        #103
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,873 | Props total: 5668 5668
 DJ Geezy said:
Make sure ya'll keep lining up to buy this attention wh0ore/half-a-fag's sneakers too...

Just to keep hypin' this clown up...

How you worth a 1/4 billion dollars and fu*kin with a bi*ch everyone/anyone could fu*k?

I mean Ray J has a fu*kin s3xtape with the bi*ch you're tryin to wife....RAY J....and she married fu*kin Kris Humphries...Kris motherfu*king Humphries

It don't hide the fact that he makes great music but instead of Nas Lost the BX trend for the next decade needs to be Ye LOST...dude is a leftover connoisseur....but he's rich so he gets pass
who cares his fu*kin a fine hoe,now if he wifes her then his takin an L
 6 years ago '07        #104
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
 SpazzOut said:
He got that Kevin Hart you eat a.ss face
..kanye is such a f*ggot, damn i'm sure the n*ggas he grew up with that knew him before the fame and $$$$ have been for a very long time now..he dresses like a lame a.ss weirdo all the time like wayne and wiz khalifa..i mean god damn when was the last time this n*gga wore proper mens clothing and matched? no homo..if i had to pick i'd say his college dropout days ..everytime i see a photo or a performance of this n*gga he's looking like a flaming f*ggot with some wack a.ss tighter than virgin pus*y leather pants, kilts, ugly a.ss kicks etc..the n*gga be rocking the ugliest sh*t ever idgaf if you have money..if you're a real n*gga you should be able to determine your fit is ugly as fu*k and doesn't match regardless of how much it costs..for god sakes he's rocking skinny jeans and timbs who the fu*k does that?.. a blue blazer, skinny jeans(black?), and some timbs..wtf has this n*gga been thinking? He'a such a f*ggot and an attention whoring f*ggot at that..so him and kim make a perfect couple..kanye went from being that n*gga, once upon a time, to being that f*ggot ..i doubt he was even getting domed up by kim, he probably was trying to fix his gay a.ss jeans..n*gga in the industry are so pus*y, not one rapper, dj etc is going to tell him he dresses like a lame f*ggot..really? Hip hop must truely be dead then if everyone involved in it on a large scale is willing to let it be represented in such a negative manner by one of it's biggest artists in the world

Last edited by Deniro732; 04-29-2012 at 01:05 PM..
 04-29-2012, 01:11 PM         #105
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
..kanye is such a f*ggot, damn i'm sure the n*ggas he grew up with that knew him before the fame and $$$$ have been for a very long time now..he dresses like a lame a.ss weirdo all the time like wayne and wiz khalifa..i mean god damn when was the last time this n*gga wore proper mens clothing and matched? no homo..if i had to pick i'd say his college dropout days ..everytime i see a photo or a performance of this n*gga he's looking like a flaming f*ggot with some wack a.ss tighter than virgin pus*y leather pants, kilts, ugly a.ss kicks etc..the n*gga be rocking the ugliest sh*t ever idgaf if you have money..if you're a real n*gga you should be able to determine your fit is ugly as fu*k and doesn't match regardless of how much it costs..for god sakes he's rocking skinny jeans and timbs who the fu*k does that?.. a blue blazer, skinny jeans(black?), and some timbs..wtf has this n*gga been thinking? He'a such a f*ggot and an attention whoring f*ggot at that..so him and kim make a perfect couple..kanye went from being that n*gga, once upon a time, to being that f*ggot ..i doubt he was even getting domed up by kim, he probably was trying to fix his gay a.ss jeans..n*gga in the industry are so pus*y, not one rapper, dj etc is going to tell him he dresses like a lame f*ggot..really? Hip hop must truely be dead then if everyone involved in it on a large scale is willing to let it be represented in such a negative manner by one of it's biggest artists in the world
 6 years ago '04        #106
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 Deniro732 said:
photos not shopped, and this post = too much ether. propped
 04-29-2012, 08:06 PM         #107
Bladelecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so many haters

i quite
 6 years ago '06        #108
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
 HATEWILL! said:
cuz kanye got the biggest wang in the game
say what......

[pic - click to view]

04-29-2012, 08:45 PM         #109
okplayboy2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
@ n*ggas believing sh*t when it's obviously shopped.

Horribly.
exactly ...lol..that sh*t is terrible
 6 years ago '04        #110
[ICE][COLD] 
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
Kanye is bis3xual...but men can't be bis3xual...thus kanye is gay
 6 years ago '05        #111
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792
This is more his style

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #112
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
Keep it real Ye, you'd rather be with Rob Kardashian
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy