Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-28-2012, 04:35 PM         #61
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:
They also say that Amber Rose is black
Amber Rose is probably more white than she is black, although she has "recent" african ancestry in her thus the magnificent body. Her mom is from Cape Verde, i believe she is also mixed, product of white r*pe somewhere along the line in her family tree (moms side)
 6 years ago '04        #62
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1849 1849
 the synthesis said:
With that kind of logic we might as well all call ourselves Africans, since thats where all human ancestry hails from. Kim K is African as are all white people, see what i did there?

The fact is human racial makeup has been split in to sub categories of which there are even more sub categories. The world views President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad are a non-white, same as they viewed Bin Laden as non-white, the modern white person will not accept them into their circle, they are seen as outsiders. Thus is why people who look like they have middle eastern, east asian and persian heritage tend to be stopped at the airport and then have a glove shoved up their a.ss., even Kim K seems to have hidden her Iranian heritage and rather talk about her Armenia heritage.

The more and more you reply the more you expose your ignorance

African is another ethnic group

How many times do I have to state that we're talking about race while you keep jumping from ethnic groups, to cultures, to nationalities, to societal stereotypes just to keep from having to admit you're wrong ?? At this point you're just trolling.

You're spending post after post trying to hit every type of classification besides race.

You do know there's white africans right ?? Oh but they dont "look " African that's what they're not African to you right ???

I understand that's confusing for you so why dont you just stick with simple things like black and white instead of trying to reach in every direction for a defense of your argument.

but go ahead and continue to be a product of your environment and basing your definition of race solely and strictly off what the masses of sheep and the media tells you what race is instead of picking up a book and educating yourself.

Last edited by psylence2k; 04-28-2012 at 04:41 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #63
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 1455 1455
ok someone is an idiot trying to disguise it as genius, any guesses who? hint he posted above me^
 6 years ago '05        #64
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Minister said:
has black america ever been winning more?

the most famous white woman in the nation is suckin a black d!ck and trying to be friends with a rich a.ss upper class a.ss black couple and the black woman is like "white bi*ch, u too whorish to be around me and all this loveliness"
only took until the first comment to bring race up, congrats

nah but seriously, who cares what beyonce and kim think of each other
 6 years ago '04        #65
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 1455 1455
 psylence2k said:

How many times do I have to state that we're talking about race while you keep jumping from ethnic groups, to cultures, to nationalities, to societal stereotypes just to keep from having to admit you're wrong ?? At this point you're just trolling.

You're spending post after post trying to hit every type of classification besides race.

You do know there's white africans right ?? Oh but they dont "look " African that's what they're not African to you right ???

I understand that's confusing for you so why dont you just stick with simple things like black and white instead of trying to reach in every direction for a defense of your argument.

but go ahead and continue to be a product of your environment and basing your definition of race solely and strictly off what the masses of sheep and the media tells you what race is instead of picking up a book and educating yourself.
by the way, you need to study genetics.
 6 years ago '07        #66
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,916 | Props total: 574 574
LOL @ kim k not being white
 04-28-2012, 04:52 PM         #67
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:

Africa is the cradle of human race thus we can all claim our ancestry goes back to "Black Africa", if we want to be specific like you "We Are All Out of Africa". The further we traveled away from Africa the more our DNA changed as did our skull shape and size, thus you have Europeans etc...There is no simple thing as "black and white", human racial makeup is split into many sub categories thanks to cultures, location, slight changes in DNA and modern history definitions of ones ancestry.

White Africans are Africans by location not by evolution.

Last edited by the synthesis; 04-28-2012 at 04:56 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #68
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
ok someone is an idiot trying to disguise it as genius, any guesses who? hint he posted above me^

and some dumba$$ is trying to be cool by discrediting a claim with no back-up.

the uneducated homeless bum on the street could do what you just did but congrats if you feel better.

6 years ago '10        #69
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 693 693
Looks like Beyonce just doesn't want people around who could be considered more attractive than her.

Forget their backgrounds, Amber and Kim are both dimes and Bey aint having that. Kanye has dated models who have no media rumors about them, and they still weren't around Beyonce. Let Kanye date some average/unattractive chick and Bey will be there in open arms.
 6 years ago '04        #70
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,740 | Props total: 6445 6445
Kim>

6 years ago '04        #71
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 the synthesis said:
Africa is the cradle of human race thus we can all claim our ancestry goes back to "Black Africa", if we want to be specific like you "We Are All Out of Africa". The further we traveled away from Africa the more our DNA changed as did our skull shape and size, thus you have Europeans etc...There is no simple thing as "black and white", human racial makeup is split into many sub categories thanks to cultures, location, slight changes in DNA and modern history definitions ones ancestry.

White Africans are Africans by location not by recent evolution.

I'm sure everyone who didn't fall asleep in middle/high school is familiar with the theory that we all came from the super continent known as Pangea not "Black Africa" which was theoretically pretty much every continent mushed together anyways. We also don't know necessarily how the first most primitive forms of life actually looked. There's more theories that we looked closer to Arabs or Aborigines than Black Africans.

So yes that collective group would be known as "humans". So Yes Kim K is a human which is what the premise of your whole claim is. Dont try to tie in current day Africans ( which you really mean black) to Neanderthals that existed tens of thousands of years ago.

Before Kim K wasn't white, now there's no such thing as "black and white " according to you , so which one is it ???

keep digging your hole deeper.

Last edited by psylence2k; 04-28-2012 at 05:04 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #72
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
n*ggas really sayin kim>beyonce? I've heard it all now.
 04-28-2012, 05:07 PM         #73
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those two n*ggas don't ride a fu*kin' tour bus
 6 years ago '04        #74
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
by the way, you need to study genetics.
I already have, took a couple courses dealing with it, you care to school me on something I dont know ???
 04-28-2012, 05:16 PM         #75
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
I'm sure everyone who didn't fall asleep in middle/high school is familiar with the theory that we all came from the super continent known as Pangea not "Black Africa" which was theoretically pretty much every continent mushed together anyways. We also don't know necessarily how the first most primitive forms of live actually looked. There's more theories that we looked closer to Arabs or Aborigines than Black Africans.

So yes that collective group would be known as "humans". So Yes Kim K is a human which is what the premise of your whole claim is. Dont try to tie in current day Africans ( which you really mean black) to Neanderthals that existed tens of thousands of years ago.

Before Kim K wasn't white, now there's no such thing as "black and white " according to you , so which one is it ???

keep digging your hole deeper.
stop it and take the L

Kim K is neither 100 % black and neither 100% white, her appearance suggests she is of Persian/Middle eastern ancestry with hints of modern white European ancestry. You don't seem to understand DNA, there are notable changes in racial DNA characteristics between someone who's family hails from ancient Iran and someone from medieval England, the further we traveled away from Africa the more we changed.

Go keep thinking Bin Laden is white...you lost the plot b
 6 years ago '04        #76
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 the synthesis said:
stop it and take the L

Kim K is neither 100 % black and neither 100% white, her appearance suggests she is of Persian/Middle eastern ancestry with hints of modern white European ancestry. You don't seem to understand DNA, there are notable changes in racial DNA characteristics between someone who's family hails from ancient Iran and someone from medieval England, the further we traveled away from Africa the more we changed.

Go keep thinking Bin Laden is white...you lost the plot b

nice recycled post, like nobody in here knew her ancestors ethnic origin was middle eastern, like we haven't already been saying this for the last 20 posts. Like you want to delay walking away with the basket of L's you have so you just reheated your old argument.

and I love how before you wanted to strictly go off appearance and what "society" views as race, now you want to take the scientific route. It went from airport security checks to minute differences in DNA huh ??? but it's okay but it's just more blatant proof to everyone that YOU dont even believe in your own argument, and you're just one of those people who can't admit when they're wrong.

and I love how you keep attributing the Caucasian part of your argument to White people = England like there isn't a handful of other countries, ancient civilizations, empires that were composed of Caucasians. You just want to forget about all that land to the east of Great Britain that makes up Europe and eventually leads to Armenia right ??

check the thread, there's more people in here laughing at you then agreeing with you.

first you were like "nobody thinks Kim K is white, she dont look white " then you see everyone in here hitting you with the "SMH, Kim K aint white now ?? " then you want to run to a DNA defense, which you STILL cannot prove to me that biologically Armenians are closer to Africans or Asians or whatever ethnic group you want to make-up out of thin air. DNA-wise/biologically/scentifically Armenians and Iranians are scientifically classified as CAUCASIANS and are scientifically closer to western EUROPEANS more than anything else. I've studied this, read articles, took courses on it , not only from a genetic/scientific perspective but from a historical, geographical, geopolitical, and cultural perspective as well, so please , stop pulling more and more arguments out of your a$$ and walk off with your L already.

Last edited by psylence2k; 04-28-2012 at 05:52 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #77
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93
 blacdood said:
Kim > Beyonce
 6 years ago '11        #78
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,219 | Props total: 5387 5387
 Minister said:
has black america ever been winning more?

the most famous white woman in the nation is suckin a black d!ck and trying to be friends with a rich a.ss upper class a.ss black couple and the black woman is like "white bi*ch, u too whorish to be around me and all this loveliness"
This is why we havent colonized space..
 6 years ago '05        #79
agentspits.com 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,031 | Props total: 747 747
I hope this sh*t is true

More respect to Beyonce for this one!
 6 years ago '10        #80
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8304 8304
n*gga please Beyonce make more money than Jay, Kim and Kanye combined.

Let me get this straight Kanye was wifed up to a former stripper and you never heard a word. You think she really give a sh*t who Kanye dump c*m in?????

These articles are hilarious
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy