Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-28-2012, 02:57 PM         #41
RoB J34  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay bout to hit
 04-28-2012, 03:01 PM         #42
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
You still didn't prove how she's not white , you're just trying to prove to me that she's not some blonde hair blue eyed chick.
"Also it has been confrimed by VH1 that Kim K's mom is of Iranian ancestry

"Kardashian's exotic beauty can be explained by her Armenian and Iranian heritage. Her mother Kris is Iranian and her father, the late Robert Kardashian, was Armenian." VH1

Photo 2 | 20 Things: Kim Kardashian | VH1.com

So you need to stop arguing for the sake of arguing, if she is 100% white then so is Bey
 6 years ago '04        #43
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 the synthesis said:
"Also it has been confrimed by VH1 that Kim K's mom is of Iranian ancestry

"Kardashian's exotic beauty can be explained by her Armenian and Iranian heritage. Her mother Kris is Iranian and her father, the late Robert Kardashian, was Armenian." VH1

Photo 2 | 20 Things: Kim Kardashian | VH1.com

So you need to stop arguing for the sake of arguing, if she is 100% white then so is Bey

Armenians are White

Iranians are White

Both of these ethnic groups hail from the Caucasus region which means they're by the most basic definition categorized as Caucasian.

What part of that do you idiots not understand ???
 6 years ago '10        #44
superstarrr 
space
space
space
$577 | Props total: 181 181
 the synthesis said:
A country can be part of Europe, they have to sign up for the EU treaty and be accepted, Isreal is part of Europe and look where it is located. I hope you realize that one can be Armenia and have ancestry that goes back to Iran? Same way one can be British and have ancestry that goes back to Nigerian.

Also it has been confrimed by VH1 that Kim K's mom is of Iranian ancestry

So you need to stop arguing for the sake of arguing

I know about all the location sh*t, what i'm mainly saying is that Armenia is considered a white country. But with that been said, i never knew her mother was Iranian, but like the others above said, being iranian is not a race so iranians are still considered as caucasians

Last edited by superstarrr; 04-28-2012 at 03:11 PM..
 04-28-2012, 03:09 PM         #45
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
Armenians are White

Iranians are White

Both of these ethnic groups hail from the Caucasus region which means they're by the most basic definition categorized as Caucasian.

What part of that do you idiots not understand ???

you sounding real foolish and ignorant, i guess you have to be crude oil black to be considered non-white.
 6 years ago '05        #46
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
u n*ggas acting like this is real. for all we know kim k prob saying this sh*t just to keep herself buzzing I doubt B even thinking about that girl
 6 years ago '04        #47
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 the synthesis said:

you sounding real foolish and ignorant, i guess you have to be crude oil black to be considered non-white.
I'm the one going off of academic, scientific, and historic research vs. the guy who's goes off what he "feels" and I'm the ignorant one?? You should really get off boxden and go read a few books every now and then. I use to think like you before I took college courses on race, ethnicity, history, geographical/geopolitical groups, and more.

I'm sitting here arguing with an idiot who doesn't even know the difference between a race and a ethnic group.

Let me break this down for you in the simplest way I can and hopefully you can understand

Kim Kardashian

Nationality : American

Ethnicity : Armenian/Iranian

Race : White (Caucasian)

Do you get it now retard??

Last edited by psylence2k; 04-28-2012 at 03:15 PM..
 04-28-2012, 03:13 PM         #48
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 superstarrr said:
I know about all the location sh*t, what i'm mainly saying is that Armenia is considered a white country. But with that been said, i never knew her mother was Iranian, which means Kim isn't 100% white like i thought she was.
i always thought Kim K looks Iranian, so now i know for sure, i guess it's not exactly "popular" to advertise ones Iranian heritage in the US due to the current climate of Iranian-American relations.
 6 years ago '05        #49
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
only on bx is kim k not white...

sh*t... I bet i could find an argument of members saying Anna kournikova is not white... she's russian

Last edited by YARKONE; 04-28-2012 at 03:26 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #50
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 YARKONE said:

sh*t... I bet i could find an argument of members saying Anna kournikova is not white... she's russian
she's middle eastern... white refers to people of european descent.
 6 years ago '10        #51
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 13323 13323
when kanye was with amber rose she wasn't hanging out with hov and b either. they aint about to play a part in letting none of those media wh0ores using them to climb the social ladder. i don't believe the story media takeout is full of sh*t, but i do believe beyonce don't fu*k with just anybody. nicki aint even get a collab yet
 04-28-2012, 03:33 PM         #52
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm half Armenian. We are aryan, white blue eyed. My dad Arab, I look white.... My bro is dark skinned. I get away with sh*t my bro would end up in prison for. He gets targeted by white cops n they usually let me slide. It's a dam shame.
 04-28-2012, 03:36 PM         #53
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
I'm the one going off of academic, scientific, and historic research vs. the guy who's goes off what he "feels" and I'm the ignorant one?? You should really get off boxden and go read a few books every now and then. I use to think like you before I took college courses on race, ethnicity, history, geographical/geopolitical groups, and more.

I'm sitting here arguing with an idiot who doesn't even know the difference between a race and a ethnic group.

Let me break this down for you in the simplest way I can and hopefully you can understand

Kim Kardashian

There is no such thing as Caucasian race if we examine blood types. Iran Has been center of the ancient world for thousands of years and people from all tribes and races attacked or immigrated there during millenniums. The fact is that Iranians are composed of Persians, Turks, Arab etc..

The white stereotype i.e Caucasian or Nordic in America and most of Europe is Britney Spears and Brad Pitt. If President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad robbed you at gun point, stripped you nekkid and r*ped you in the a.ss , when the cops asked you for a description you would describe him as a middle eastern camel jockey and not as a English white man i.e Tony Blair.

Our President is also white i guess as he holds some non negroid features ?
 6 years ago '05        #54
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 the synthesis said:
There is no such thing as Caucasian race if we examine blood types. Iran Has been center of the ancient world for thousands of years and people from all tribes and races attacked or immigrated there during millenniums. The fact is that Iranians are composed of Persians, Turks, Arab etc..

The white stereotype i.e Caucasian or Nordic in America and most of Europe is Britney Spears and Brad Pitt. If President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad robbed you at gun point, stripped you nekkid and r*ped you in the a.ss , when the cops asked you for a description you would describe him as a middle eastern camel jockey and not as a English white man i.e Tony Blair.

if i got r*ped by kim k, i would say to the cops...

that bi*ch is white!
 6 years ago '07        #55
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 1319 1319
She doesn't want Kim around cuz she knows Kanye really loves d!ck and doesn't want to see Kim hurt.
 04-28-2012, 03:51 PM         #56
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:

Kim Kardashian

Damn broke that sh*t down. This bi*ch white trash no matter how much money you have you cn't buy class bi*ches don't hate other bi*ches women hate hoes. I don't think Beyonce is thinking about thes.lut but I can't see them being friends.
 6 years ago '04        #57
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 the synthesis said:

Once again you're going by SOCIETAL stereotypes of what racial identification should be, No shyt Barrack is half white and viewed as a black man.

If Ahmadinejad robbed me , I wouldn't call him a English White man cuz obviously the muthaphucka doesn't look a bit like he's from England, of course you're probably being ignorant again and labeling a white person by a language similar to how certain people would label a Mexican as Spanish. Racial identification really isn't your forte so just stop.

I just realized that you're not even really debating race, you're talking about cultural and ethnic STEREOTYPES.

I think where you're confused is you think I dont know what the societal stereotypes on race (which are mostly exclusive to american culture) are. I'm full aware of what our society "views" as being "white" , or "black", or "asian", or "hispanic " or "arab". You're talking about a certain sociological perspective of identification when we're talking about the actual correct classification.

When you try to identify people off common societal or sociological perception then you leave too much room for subjective interpretation. That same perspective would be one where somebody would look at a blonde hair blue eyed Caucasian male and say " that fool can't be muslim, muslims look like this ".

What you're trying to argue is like someone trying to argue Sammy Sosa (before the skin bleaching) isn't black he's Dominican . So if the cop sees old sammy sosa doing a crime , and he calls in on his radio what is he going to say ???

By your theory Wyclef Jean aint black either, that fool is Haitian right ???

or wait Wyclef actually "looks" closer to YOUR idea of what a black person should look like so he can pass as black right ??? cuz it's all about your own personal and subjective discretion right?

That's basically what you're saying that

" Society and Media has force fed me this image of what it is to be "white", Kim K doesn't "fit" my own psychological schema or stereotype of what a "white" person should look like" therefore I personally dont feel comfortable identifying her as white".

Im perfectly aware that her ethnicity distinguishes her "look" a little from the typical "white" person in America. Though that doesn't change the FACT that the bytch is racially White.

So hopefully you have been educated so let's pop quiz your a$$ for this lesson

Kim K's race is ....

A. White
B. Black
C. Asian

please dont fail again and force me to repeat this lesson

Last edited by psylence2k; 04-28-2012 at 04:10 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #58
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
there is so many dirty undertones in this whole thing i dont even know
 6 years ago '09        #59
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
 YARKONE said:

They also say that Amber Rose is black
 04-28-2012, 04:27 PM         #60
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
Once again you're going by SOCIETAL stereotypes of what racial identification should be, No shyt Barrack is half white and viewed as a black man.

If Ahmadinejad robbed me , I wouldn't call him a English White man cuz obviously the muthaphucka doesn't look a bit like he's from England, of course you're probably being ignorant again and labeling a white person by a language similar to how certain people would label a Mexican as Spanish. Racial identification really isn't your forte so just stop.

I just realized that you're not even really debating race, you're talking about cultural and ethnic STEREOTYPES.

I think where you're confused is you think I dont know what the societal stereotypes on race (which are mostly exclusive to american culture) are. I'm full aware of what our society "views" as being "white" , or "black", or "asian", or "hispanic " or "arab". You're talking about a certain sociological perspective of identification when we're talking about the actual correct classification.

When you try to identify people off common societal or sociological perception then you leave too much room for subjective interpretation. That same perspective would be one where somebody would look at a blonde hair blue eyed Caucasian male and say " that fool can't be muslim, muslims look like this ".

What you're trying to argue is like someone trying to argue Sammy Sosa (before the skin bleaching) isn't black he's Dominican . So if the cop sees old sammy sosa doing a crime , and he calls in on his radio what is he going to say ???

By your theory Wyclef Jean aint black either, that fool is Haitian right ???

or wait Wyclef actually "looks" closer to YOUR idea of what a black person should look like so he can pass as black right ??? cuz it's all about your own personal and subjective discretion right?

That's basically what you're saying that

" Society and Media has force fed me this image of what it is to be "white", Kim K doesn't "fit" my own psychological schema or stereotype of what a "white" person should look like" therefore I personally dont feel comfortable identifying her as white".

Im perfectly aware that her ethnicity distinguishes her "look" a little from the typical "white" person in America. Though that doesn't change the FACT that the bytch is racially White.

So hopefully you have been educated so let's pop quiz your a$$ for this lesson

Kim K's race is ....

A. White
B. Black
C. Asian

please dont fail again and force me to repeat this lesson

With that kind of logic we might as well all call ourselves Africans, since thats where all human ancestry hails from. Kim K is African as are all white people, see what i did there?

The fact is human racial makeup has been split in to sub categories of which there are even more sub categories. The world views President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad are a non-white, same as they viewed Bin Laden as non-white, the modern white person will not accept them into their circle, they are seen as outsiders. Thus is why people who look like they have middle eastern, east asian and persian heritage tend to be stopped at the airport and then have a glove shoved up their a.ss.

Last edited by the synthesis; 04-28-2012 at 04:29 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now