Keep Kim Kardashian at Bey on Jay-Z tour

most viewed right now
 72
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Kim > Beyonce
 6 years ago '06        #22
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 Gm0ney85 said:
yo bouncer my n*gga..i dont give a fu*k if u fu*kin her or not..

but did you take the the pic in your avy yourself?...(i hope its a yes for the sake of forum n*ggas everywhere)

i hate when n*ggas with grainy a.ss photos in they avy be actin like it came from they camera phone, when it hasnt....

(lie to me if you want... but in your heart u know the truth)...


My n*gga I wish I was in that room. That's Abella Anderson

My soon to b baby
 6 years ago '04        #23
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1842 1842
 the synthesis said:
K Kim is hardly white, her history goes back to the middle east
 pa_general said:
Kardashians are not "white" they're Armenian and more middle eastern than anything you idiots...they just white washed


Kim K's mom is Scottish and Dutch, last time I checked that was white.

Her popz was Armenian, look at any map of Europe. Armenia is included , it's considered part of Europe.

Though lets say we would consider them "Middle Eastern"anyway (which is geographical classification anyways). Middle Easterns / Arabs are still considered White. Especially since that region is smack on/next to/around the Caucus mountains which is where the classification of "Caucasian" comes from.

just because they're not " blonde hair blue eyed" white chicks doesn't mean that technically they aint white. Yall need to do your history and geography homework before you try to school other people.
 6 years ago '06        #24
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #25
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$38,835 | Props total: 9156 9156
i seriously despise kims wh0ore a.ss
 6 years ago '06        #26
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
 hooligun said:

[pic - click to view]



perfect gif
 6 years ago '07        #27
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2471 2471
bi*ches hate other bi*ches, especially the likes of kim ks.lutty a.ss lol
 04-28-2012, 02:14 PM         #28
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
Kim K's mom is Scottish and Dutch, last time I checked that was white.

Her popz was Armenian, look at any map of Europe. Armenia is included , it's considered part of Europe.

Though lets say we would consider them "Middle Eastern"anyway (which is geographical classification anyways). Middle Easterns / Arabs are still considered White. Especially since that region is smack on/next to/around the Caucus mountains which is where the classification of "Caucasian" comes from.

just because they're not " blonde hair blue eyed" white chicks doesn't mean that technically they aint white. Yall need to do your history and geography homework before you try to school other people.
middle east only got lighter because of european invasions also armenia was invaded by the arabs and turks


the original middle easterners were dark , including the jews (not european jews), then the blood got diluted after countless invasions and white people also converted, however you can still tell apart george bush from binladen.

when you look at kim k she doesnt have striking white features, her sister is even darker than her

white girls = Britney Spears

Kim K looks Iranian/Turkish


Last edited by the synthesis; 04-28-2012 at 02:26 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #29
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 psylence2k said:
Kim K's mom is Scottish and Dutch, last time I checked that was white.

Her popz was Armenian, look at any map of Europe. Armenia is included , it's considered part of Europe.

Though lets say we would consider them "Middle Eastern"anyway (which is geographical classification anyways). Middle Easterns / Arabs are still considered White. Especially since that region is smack on/next to/around the Caucus mountains which is where the classification of "Caucasian" comes from.

just because they're not " blonde hair blue eyed" white chicks doesn't mean that technically they aint white. Yall need to do your history and geography homework before you try to school other people.


so you tried to be smart...and ended up....looking more foolish...

Origin of ethnicity geographically doesn't dictate your skin color. Arabs/middle eastern is a more ethnic term for an area that ranges between Europe and Africa.

You realize the racial gap that divided white and black in this country had to do with skin color and not necessarily the origin of ethnicity. Think about the brown paper bag test, which slaves got to stay in the house etc.

Alistar Overeem is Dutch, and if he had a kid, they would be born to a Dutch father.
But he is black. So explain exactly what you are saying.

You sound almost as smart as Christopher Columbus in the Caribbean calling it India.
 6 years ago '04        #30
matik23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:


so you tried to be smart...and ended up....looking more foolish...

Origin of ethnicity geographically doesn't dictate your skin color. Arabs/middle eastern is a more ethnic term for an area that ranges between Europe and Africa.

You realize the racial gap that divided white and black in this country had to do with skin color and not necessarily the origin of ethnicity. Think about the brown paper bag test, which slaves got to stay in the house etc.

Alistar Overeem is Dutch, and if he had a kid, they would be born to a Dutch father.
But he is black. So explain exactly what you are saying.

You sound almost as smart as Christopher Columbus in the Caribbean calling it India.
owned
 04-28-2012, 02:25 PM         #31
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:


so you tried to be smart...and ended up....looking more foolish...

Origin of ethnicity geographically doesn't dictate your skin color. Arabs/middle eastern is a more ethnic term for an area that ranges between Europe and Africa.

You realize the racial gap that divided white and black in this country had to do with skin color and not necessarily the origin of ethnicity. Think about the brown paper bag test, which slaves got to stay in the house etc.

Alistar Overeem is Dutch, and if he had a kid, they would be born to a Dutch father.
But he is black. So explain exactly what you are saying.

You sound almost as smart as Christopher Columbus in the Caribbean calling it India.
..........
 6 years ago '10        #32
superstarrr 
space
space
space
$577 | Props total: 181 181
 the synthesis said:
middle east only got lighter because of european invasions also armenia was invaded by the arabs and turks


the original middle easterners were dark , including the jews (not european jews), then the blood got diluted after countless invasions and white people also converted, however you can still tell apart george bush from binladen.

when you look at kim k she doesnt have striking white features, her sister is even darker than her

white girls = Britney Spears or Anne Hathaway

Kim K looks Iranian

Armenia has bounderies with Iran and Turkey but Armenia is considered an european country and they're white, that's also what the Armenian chick i've been fu*king with recently told me (and she definitely looks 100% white).
So Kim is 100% white though she has some features (which may not even be real) that suggests otherwise
 6 years ago '10        #33
superstarrr 
space
space
space
$577 | Props total: 181 181
 Patrick Galooly said:
Kim sucked d!ck on tape. Has Beyonce ever been linked with anyone but Jay? Complete opposites one's a women and one's a wh0ore.
Didn't Marques Houston take Beyonce's v-card?
 04-28-2012, 02:33 PM         #34
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody get this msg to Ye

"that bi*ch bad for business get rid of her"
 04-28-2012, 02:40 PM         #35
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 superstarrr said:
Armenia has bounderies with Iran and Turkey but Armenia is considered an european country and they're white, that's also what the Armenian chick i've been fu*king with recently told me (and she definitely looks 100% white).
So Kim is 100% white though she has some features (which may not even be real) that suggests otherwise
A country can be part of Europe, they have to sign up for the EU treaty and be accepted, Isreal is part of Europe and look where it is located. I hope you realize that one can be Armenia and have ancestry that goes back to Iran? Same way one can be British and have ancestry that goes back to Nigerian.

Also it has been confrimed by VH1 that Kim K's mom is of Iranian ancestry

"Kardashian's exotic beauty can be explained by her Armenian and Iranian heritage. Her mother Kris is Iranian and her father, the late Robert Kardashian, was Armenian." VH1

So you need to stop arguing for the sake of arguing

 6 years ago '04        #36
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$11,851 | Props total: 5195 5195
So, she married and had a kid with an ex-drug dealer, who has rapped about leaving condoms in baby seats, and has never had a real relationship with one women until his thirties when he met her, and she's concerned about Kim's past........ bi*ch please. (If this is true)
 04-28-2012, 02:49 PM         #37
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the fu*k.cares what beyonce thinks. Kim ain't fu*king her, and kanye a grown a.ss man. We.know bi*ches don't like other bi*ches, cause they want all.the spotlight. Tell b to tfu and worry about her own family.
 6 years ago '11        #38
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 4227 4227
Kim is bad for bizness. She's an soft spoken Kat Stacks. Atleast that bi*ch didn't give a fu*k about anything. Hell i bet Kim track record worse than Kat Stacks.

 04-28-2012, 02:50 PM         #39
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
So, she married and had a kid with an ex-drug dealer, who has rapped about leaving condoms in baby seats, and has never had a real relationship with one women until his thirties when he met her, and she's concerned about Kim's past........ bi*ch please. (If this is true)
ether
 6 years ago '04        #40
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1842 1842
 the synthesis said:
middle east only got lighter because of european invasions also armenia was invaded by the arabs and turks


the original middle easterners were dark , including the jews (not european jews), then the blood got diluted after countless invasions and white people also converted, however you can still tell apart george bush from binladen.

when you look at kim k she doesnt have striking white features, her sister is even darker than her

white girls = Britney Spears or Anne Hathaway

Kim K looks Iranian/Turkish

You still didn't prove how she's not white , you're just trying to prove to me that she's not some blonde hair blue eyed chick.



[pic - click to view]




If you check the map Armenia is colored in a light blue which is coded for Aryan which is the whitest of the white out the 3 classifications of Caucasians.


Armenia is considered part of Europe

Armenia is located smack in the middle of the Caucasus region


[pic - click to view]




Middle Easterns either way are considered Caucasian (especially the ones from today).

Even most North Africans (Sudanese, Egyptian, Libyans , Tunisians, etc) are considered Caucasian .





 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:


so you tried to be smart...and ended up....looking more foolish...

Origin of ethnicity geographically doesn't dictate your skin color. Arabs/middle eastern is a more ethnic term for an area that ranges between Europe and Africa.

You realize the racial gap that divided white and black in this country had to do with skin color and not necessarily the origin of ethnicity. Think about the brown paper bag test, which slaves got to stay in the house etc.

Alistar Overeem is Dutch, and if he had a kid, they would be born to a Dutch father.
But he is black. So explain exactly what you are saying.

You sound almost as smart as Christopher Columbus in the Caribbean calling it India.


No shyt it doesn't dictate your race. Why do you think I stated "middle eastern" is more a geographical classification ?? Why did you just repeat what I already said ???


Since you guys are getting confused with specifics let me break it down for you in the most basic and primitive way. You really want to break it down to the most basic classifications of race and skin color ???


Racially there's only three original races. Caucasoid (White), Negroid (Black), and Mongloid (Asian). You really gonna try to convince me Kim Kardiashian is closer to black or asian than white ????


Her mom is white racially, looks white, sounds white, IS white.

The same goes for her dad.

You want to sit there and explain to me how racially they are one of the two other options (black or asian) instead of white ???


So please you idiots explain to me what Kim K is racially because "Armenian" is not a race , neither is " middle eastern " .


Last edited by psylence2k; 04-28-2012 at 03:03 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy