Keep Kim Kardashian at Bey on Jay-Z tour

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-28-2012, 08:30 AM         #1
11035 pageviews
111 comments

JSM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep Kim Kardashian at Bey on Jay-Z tour

[pic - click to view]

http://www.thesun.co.uk/s .. ardashian.html

JAY-Z and Kanye West’s tour bus could be a tense place to be when they play live shows over here next month – because their other halves aren’t getting along.

Beyonce is unhappy about Kanye’s new relationship with Kim Kardashian.

The singer is disapproving of the socialite’s behaviour and thinks she’s not right for the part-time rapper/ part-time fashion designer.

A source says: “Beyonce’s not happy about Kanye’s relationship with Kim.

“She had a conservative upbringing which was very different to Kim’s. “Bey’s never been impressed by her record with men and the s3x tape that leaked a few years ago.

“Her 72-day marriage doesn’t exactly inspire her with confidence that she wants the relationship with Kanye to last either.”

The girls will have to sort out their differences soon as Kanye and Jay-Z’s Watch The Throne show tours the UK in the next couple of months.

They play London’s O2 on May 20, followed by Dublin’s O2 on June 6 and Manchester’s MEN Arena on June 11, before playing Birmingham’s LG Arena on June 13.

Kim has already lined up product launches here at the same time as the tour so she can keep Kanye company.

Beyonce and baby Blue Ivy will just have to have their own bus.

111 comments for "Keep Kim Kardashian at Bey on Jay-Z tour"

04-28-2012, 08:51 AM         #2
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
has black america ever been winning more?

the most famous white woman in the nation is suckin a black d!ck and trying to be friends with a rich a.ss upper class a.ss black couple and the black woman is like "white bi*ch, u too whorish to be around me and all this loveliness"
 6 years ago '04        #3
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
Kim > Beyonce
 6 years ago '05        #4
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2169 2169
 Minister said:

the most famous white woman in the nation is suckin a black d!ck and trying to be friends with a rich a.ss upper class a.ss black couple and the black woman is like "white bi*ch, u too whorish to be around me and all this loveliness"
AHHAHA...

..hold up.. in a round about way u saying black women is usually the wh0ores?
 04-28-2012, 08:59 AM         #5
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:

Armenians are considered "ethnic" by white America....
 04-28-2012, 09:00 AM         #6
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
na not really brah

but traditionally for a long time...we haven't been able to snub a white person for being low class

like imagine beyonce wit a snobby a.ss laff like "bi*ch U CAN'T HANG AROUND ME"

u kno......effects and social and financial displacement for ages
 6 years ago '06        #7
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,600 | Props total: 8779 8779
 blacdood said:
Kim > Beyonce
exactly why this bi*ch that shouldn't be breathing air, is making millions sigh
 6 years ago '05        #8
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 dlettern said:
Armenians are considered "ethnic" by white America....
..pfft...

they stay with the cars for cheap...lexus, bmw, mercedes... they gon hook you up..
 6 years ago '11        #9
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
she has product launches the same time as the tour dates? I swear Kardashians will do anything for fu*king money....that's why A-list celebrities don't fu*k with them or why they can't get movie roles in anything with credibility....I rather have Paris Hilton or Carmen Electra annoying a.sses over theses.luts

Damn...just when Ye and Jay were k!lling the game with Watch the Throne and touring around the world, a fu*king Kardashian comes in ands.luts her way into Jay and Bey inner circle....I guess we won't get that Watch the Throne 2....

6 years ago '12        #10
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 urbangatsby said:
she has product launches the same time as the tour dates? I swear Kardashians will do anything for fu*king money....that's why A-list celebrities don't fu*k with them or why they can't get movie roles in anything with credibility....I rather have Paris Hilton or Carmen Electra annoying a.sses over theses.luts

Damn...just when Ye and Jay were k!lling the game with Watch the Throne and touring around the world, a fu*king Kardashian comes in ands.luts her way into Jay and Bey inner circle....I guess we won't get that Watch the Throne 2....

your right i hate these kardashian attention wh0ores
 6 years ago '06        #11
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Kardashians are not "white" they're Armenian and more middle eastern than anything you idiots...they just white washed
 04-28-2012, 10:39 AM         #12
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
K Kim is hardly white, her history goes back to the middle east

anyways Bey is threatened by Kim K, she just had a baby, she is looking sloppy and probably doesnt want her to be around her man or their brand. For Kim K it'd be free publicity and the Carters/Knowles are a secretive bunch whereas Kim K doesn't go anywhere without a camera. Also Kim K is the only other woman on the planet who the papz follow around more than Bey, so ego's will clash, bi*ches hate bi*ches.
 6 years ago '12        #13
Black Moon 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
So people hate that much bey and jay that they will support a white wh0ore over them??
Interesting...
 6 years ago '06        #14
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
Beyonce actin' like a real bi*ch right now.

Kim >

Kanye won
 6 years ago '05        #15
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Bouncer said:
Beyonce actin' like a real bi*ch right now.

Kim >

Kanye won
yo bouncer my n*gga..i dont give a fu*k if u fu*kin her or not..

but did you take the the pic in your avy yourself?...(i hope its a yes for the sake of forum n*ggas everywhere)

i hate when n*ggas with grainy a.ss photos in they avy be actin like it came from they camera phone, when it hasnt....

(lie to me if you want... but in your heart u know the truth)...
 6 years ago '09        #16
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,513 | Props total: 5697 5697
Kanye is going to ruin that chemistry he, Jay & Bey had going on. Just by inviting Kim
 04-28-2012, 11:15 AM         #17
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all believe this? I don't see this happening at all. KK doesn't even drink, how is she wildin'? All these stupid stories to hide Kanye's s3xuality.....sh*ts a joke already
 04-28-2012, 11:40 AM         #18
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kim sucked d!ck on tape. Has Beyonce ever been linked with anyone but Jay? Complete opposites one's a women and one's a wh0ore.
 6 years ago '04        #19
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Minister said:

hilarious........
 6 years ago '04        #20
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 Minister said:

man shut the fu*k up
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago