Ronnie's get shredded for the summer plan

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Joel Embiid ends Karl Anthony Towns' life
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 FappingFapstar said:
its horrible actually........its water retention

its bad for ur kidneys/liver......u have to drink about 8 cups of water a day

it makes ur muscles look more full but taking it isnt good; there are better products

im from nyc......the good meats chicken veggies arent cheap

anybody who works out knows its expensive and diet is more important then the workout itself
Im more well informed than you. Talking out of your a.ss isn't going to work on me.
 6 years ago '04        #62
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 Rubix said:
Im more well informed than you. Talking out of your a.ss isn't going to work on me.

he's right.... anything altered chemically is bad for you. Rather the effects hit you short term or long term. Now does it give benefits yes but it's still not good for you.
 6 years ago '05        #63
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 SpyDa said:
he's right.... anything altered chemically is bad for you. Rather the effects hit you short term or long term. Now does it give benefits yes but it's still not good for you.
creatine is the one of the most researched supplements on the market. there is no proof of it causing any sort of damage in healthy individuals. sounds like you enjoy talking out of your a.ss as well.
 6 years ago '05        #64
coolwhip 
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
everything you eat now a days is pretty much chemically altered. Unless youre abusing creatine, theres no way it is harmful to you. alot of guys who workout dont like it because it retains water and makes u look bigger than usual. and how is 200-300$ expensive for groceries. id be lucky to spend only $200 and have the food i want. 8 cups of water is bad? your body is around 60-75% water! like dude said, quit talking out your a.ss
 05-05-2012, 02:02 AM         #65
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
I dont eat like ronnie, but I have a similar build n I eat whatever I want. I'm black though
How long have you been at it? Lifting I mean.
 6 years ago '07        #66
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Blood Edge said:
he isn't

it's a low risk, but if you are at risk for cancer or kidney disease you should stay away
Did you have to include the intro notes and all that other bs?

it's not even a low risk... it said like what? 1 in a multi thousand? That means there's a less than .001 percent chance...

Your chances of cancer and kidney disease are still WAAAAY lower than they would be simply from obesity. Hell even from just drinking. If you are at risk you should stay away? lol just about everything you do increases the risk of some kind of disease or cancer. I'd rather go to war with all possible weapons than hovel and let death come catch you in at your door.. Besides we're all going to die from something... May as well look good and have fun while we're living
 6 years ago '09        #67
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
your pretty lean to begin with

whats your bodyfat%

and how clean are your bulks because you dont seem to have gained that much fat at all

edit:

your macros are around 55% fat, 35% protein, 10% carbs but your on a ketogenic

so what are your normal macros/percentages on a normal clean bulk and a normal cut??

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 05-05-2012 at 09:07 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #68
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9037 9037
whats in your salad bro?
 6 years ago '10        #69
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
whats a good eating and exercising routine to lose weight? i started again today, all i did was the insianity fit test this morning, had a banana and a dasani water so far. im cutting rice out of my diet. i was eating that sh*t every day!
 6 years ago '06        #70
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 219 219
 6 years ago '08        #71
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
bruh leg workoout w/ that little carbs pre workout = complete death

also, w/ that little carbs, is vascularity still noticeable?

Last edited by Loyalist; 05-07-2012 at 05:48 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #72
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
I wasn't all that impressed with the results I had from the keto diet when I was on it. I didn't feel that bad physically; after the first couple of days my body and mind got used to the low-carbs, I actually felt a lot sharper mentally. But the results in terms of weight loss weren't there for me.

Now I'm just working on building up strength; I had to sit out the last 2 out of 4 months at the gym because of tendonitis and my strength is completely shot. I'm doing intermittent fasting, I'd def recommend it.
 6 years ago '04        #73
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 Chris Cassius said:
I wasn't all that impressed with the results I had from the keto diet when I was on it. I didn't feel that bad physically; after the first couple of days my body and mind got used to the low-carbs, I actually felt a lot sharper mentally. But the results in terms of weight loss weren't there for me.

Now I'm just working on building up strength; I had to sit out the last 2 out of 4 months at the gym because of tendonitis and my strength is completely shot. I'm doing intermittent fasting, I'd def recommend it.
The problem with Keto diets is a lot of sources say "you can eat as much as you want!"...that's bullsh*t. The calories still need to be in check no matter what diet you do. So if you weren't spot on with your calories, then I'm not surprised if you didn't get the results.
 6 years ago '05        #74
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,278 | Props total: 6376 6376
 ronnie said:
alright... I guess I'll update as I get leaner. Plan is, when I get to my desired level of leanness, I'll bump the fat up so that my cals are in the 2500 range. From there, if I can stay at the same BF, I'll bump a little higher again. Just trying to find a calorie limit where I can stay shredded year round with my current activity level.

Also, will prob have a high carb cheat meal every week to help boost the metabolism. Some people say you need to carb up for 24+ hours to make a difference in leptin levels, but I'll just go with a foot long meat ball sub from subway each week and see how that goes.
were about the same build.. i might have to piggy back your program.. i started off with Ripptoes.. ive just lost all my displine but because my metabolism is so high my body wont allow me to get that nasty.. i need to improve my diet.. i do that and everthing else falls in line for me
 05-15-2012, 12:14 AM         #75
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
animal pak pump >>>>>>
 6 years ago '98        #76
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3571 3571
alright so I started to gain mass 2 weeks ago I think it was, but ended up losing my cuts. So I said fk it, and try to get even more shredded. I'm down to 183 lbs now from about 190 @ the start of this thread. Stopped taking creatine too b/c I was noticing some water retention.

I'm probably going to maintain now and get off ketosis. Being in ketosis (when carbs are really really low and you're brain is running on ketones ~50 grams for me) helped with losing fat, but having more carbs now (about 130 grams) I dont feel hyped and jacked up all day.

Cals @ 2000, 100 grams protein, 130 grams carbs, and 120 grams fat. Works out to a ratio of 24% protein, 26% carbs, and 54% fat. The fat is all from olive oil, and the carbs is all from fruit juice and addicting canned peaches

Here are my updated pics

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Also, I'm still doing intermittent fasting. I have 1/3 of my calories @ around noon, and then 2/3rds @ 8 pm after my workout.

If you're trying to stay lean, IF is great. Def recommend it... or even better, have one big post workout meal and a smaller meal during the day like I'm doing. That way the majority of cals consumed - at post workout - will be utilized preferentially for repair and replenishment of low energy reserves. A big meal during other times doesn't have the same nutrient partitioning advantage (may be bro science, but logically it makes sense).
 05-17-2012, 01:05 AM         #77
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
alright so I started to gain mass 2 weeks ago I think it was, but ended up losing my cuts. So I said fk it, and try to get even more shredded. I'm down to 183 lbs now from about 190 @ the start of this thread. Stopped taking creatine too b/c I was noticing some water retention.

I'm probably going to maintain now and get off ketosis. Being in ketosis (when carbs are really really low and you're brain is running on ketones ~50 grams for me) helped with losing fat, but having more carbs now (about 130 grams) I dont feel hyped and jacked up all day.

Cals @ 2000, 100 grams protein, 130 grams carbs, and 120 grams fat. Works out to a ratio of 24% protein, 26% carbs, and 54% fat. The fat is all from olive oil, and the carbs is all from fruit juice and addicting canned peaches

Here are my updated pics

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

damn. Goodjob man....
 6 years ago '10        #78
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1121 1121
....you mean Ronnie's not black?
 05-22-2012, 09:44 AM         #79
Fresh 84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's my admin

5 years ago '06        #80
youngjersh14 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 1 1
Ronnie, I'm no certified trainer, but I know that unless you are taking steroids there is no way in hell you are building muscle without ever resting. Rest is just as essential, or more, then the lifting part. Your body builds muscle while you rest, so if you never rest I'm confused on how you can be that big without cheating? Just curious.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy