Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '98        #1
17631 pageviews
120 comments

ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,188 | Props total: 3568 3568
Ronnie's get shredded for the summer plan

I'll go ahead and update this thread with my progress and pics. If you guys have questions about my diet or routine, feel free to ask. I'm always willing to help peeps out when it comes to transforming your body for the better.

Started a targeted ketogenic diet yesterday. The ketogenic is only one that really gets me shredded when compared with all the different ones I've tried over the years.

About 30 grams of carbs I take preworkout with 10 gs of creatine along with 30 grams protein.

Post workout I take 30 grams protein and 10 more grams of creatine.

Some people say all you need is 5 grams of creatine a day to maintain muscle saturation, but on the current cutting diet I'm on, my muscles are so depleted of glycogen, and calories are pretty low, I'm guessing my body is eating up the creatine at a quicker rate than normal.
I also read a cutting article on t-nation that mentions 20 grams a day of creatine for that reason when cutting on a keto diet.

Dropped cals to about 2000 from my usual 3800-4200 clean bulking.

Totals cals: 1987 Fat: 123.6 Carbs: 46.7 Protein: 174.6

Current program is this:

Workout 7 days a week

Alternate between 2 different workouts everyday.

Workout 1:

Chest, tris, front delts, rear delts, side delts, forearms - each muscle 3 sets of 8, moderately heavy not to failure

Workout 2:

back, bis, traps, quads, hams, calves - each muscle 3 sets of 8, moderately heavy not to failure

for core that I do at the end of my workout every day is:

barbell side bends - 2 sets or 10
cable straight arm pull overs 2 x 8
cable oblique crunches 4 x 15
hanging knee raises 2 x 8
handing knee raises side to side 2 x 8
good mornings with 25 lb plate 1 x 8
side bends on a back extension machine with 25 lb plate 2x 8 (both sides)
seated barbell good mornings 2 x 8
straight arm cable rotations (like swinging a baseball batt with straight arms) 2 x 8 (both sides)
seated torso rotations with 35 lb plate left to right 2 x 8
standing over head axe swing with 35 lb plate 2 x 6
axe swing left to right and right to left with 35 lb plate 2 x 6 (both directions)

It's a high volume program especially considering I don't take a day off, but I tweak the volume to the point where I can handle it without burning out. When I start feeling burnt out, thats when I scale back some variables to maintain my recovery = body break down. The only variable that is unchanged is that I go everyday. That's something I don't want to change since I love being in the too much.

The workout is a high volume variation of HST. The best program to gain muscle mass imo based on personal experience, is doing high frequency, low volume training. Check out this website for details (
[pic - click to view]

http://www.hypertrophy-sp .. hst_index.html) or "google high frequency low volume training"

Also do 10 minutes of cardio post workout... light jog, or eliptical, just to burn whatever is left in my liver in the form of glycogen (to keep ketosis on track).

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

(ignore the jizz stained bathroom mirror brahz)

Apr 28: 2 days into targeted keto diet. went 3000 cals instead of 2000 today to test how I'd react, and I got smooth. so going back down to 2000.

[pic - click to view]

5'11 190 Apr 27

May 2

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

May 16

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Jhnnyblz427 gave props

mystic1997 and 3 others slapped this ish

120 comments for "Ronnie's get shredded for the summer plan"

6 years ago '09        #2
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,484 | Props total: 1890 1890

6 years ago '98        #3
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
alright... I guess I'll update as I get leaner. Plan is, when I get to my desired level of leanness, I'll bump the fat up so that my cals are in the 2500 range. From there, if I can stay at the same BF, I'll bump a little higher again. Just trying to find a calorie limit where I can stay shredded year round with my current activity level.

Also, will prob have a high carb cheat meal every week to help boost the metabolism. Some people say you need to carb up for 24+ hours to make a difference in leptin levels, but I'll just go with a foot long meat ball sub from subway each week and see how that goes.
Shhon and 1 others gave props

6 years ago '06        #4
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25632 25632
good stuff brah
 6 years ago '06        #5
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25632 25632
Ronnie just carious do you partake in that herb?? some health people do some don't just wanna get your opinion??

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #6
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
dude thanks for this thread and great progress brah!!!!
 6 years ago '08        #7
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
damn wasnt expecting ronnie to look like that.....

good stuff tho homie

if you dont mind me asking, what was your original weight before you bulked up and what was your original workout plan during that process?

edit: just read other thread

Last edited by iPunish901; 04-28-2012 at 06:03 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #8
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5517 5517
 Yung Dilla said:
Ronnie just carious do you partake in that herb?? some health people do some don't just wanna get your opinion??

Not answering for him, but I myself and a fair number of people I know are somewhere in Ronnie's ballpark and we all partake quite a bit.

I will say that the vape is the way to go if you do choose to.
 6 years ago '98        #9
space
space
i used to smoke in college, but not any more... I'm too chilled out after smoking to do anything productive. The next day I wasnt even able to study, b/c I was too relaxed and laid back. Some people can still function normally after smoking, but man, I can't. sht was great tho, not gonna lie.

Current supps are: creatine, whey, and optimen multi vitamin.

Yea, generic whey and creatine is all u need. As long as the creatine is from a reputable brand, you're all good. Creatine monohydrate is the cheap stuff and does the job well.
Shhon gave props

6 years ago '09        #10
2nd2none 
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 1123 1123
what about the bottle? i'm trying to get on my A game but I work in bars 5 nights a week. even 2 beers a day got me with a little gut
 6 years ago '05        #11
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
That is an insane program Ronnie.

I thought my 3 times a week program was intense but this is another level. I'm on an all round body program where I do chest, arms, back, legs. All compound exercises, lifting to failure
and a few isolation machine exercises and then finishing off with HITT cardio.

I don't know how you can do that program with a recovery day, at least a day becuase after 2 weeks your body must be burnt out. I know you change things here and there but a day or two recovery does more good and gives you more benefits then a light day at the gym.

I have lost weight but recently it has stalled and my weight has stayed the same, not sure if its muscle I am adding on that is making my weight stay consistent.

My diet is good and I am also on a cheat day diet too, once a week. I don't take no supplements so I eat clean whole foods and natural protein and carbs.

Last edited by Wasted; 04-28-2012 at 03:15 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #12
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
liking the program bro. my only critique though would be the low calories but you said you're ready to make some changes if u got to and judging from the pics u know your sh*t.

i was on keto for the longest and loved it. i'm trying to become a better runner/sprinter for the military so i had to ditch it. still keep carbs relatively low though (150-160g/day).

good luck man. looking forward to more updates.
 6 years ago '05        #13
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Do you even lift Ronnie?
 6 years ago '06        #14
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,311 | Props total: 1079 1079
ronnie how can i define my chest?

thanks
 6 years ago '05        #15
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
If you're trying to burn fat, is it best to just go on a low calorie diet until you get into a body fat level you're comfortable with then go onto a muscle building program?
 6 years ago '07        #16
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
ronnie the gawd spends 7 days a week in the gym getting ripped and can still run this site.

bow down to jesus
 6 years ago '07        #17
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
does he really 'Run' this site or does he just call Ajenna & SM and tell them to get to work?

Real Question

Creatine - If I am looking to lift again and go heavy should I be taking this as a supplement. Dont care about ripped just want to be strong and maintain my strength.
 6 years ago '98        #18
space
space
 2nd2none said:
what about the bottle? i'm trying to get on my A game but I work in bars 5 nights a week. even 2 beers a day got me with a little gut
nah I gave up drinking a long time ago... but when I'm out I'll just get hard liquor and keep it to a min

Wasted said:
That is an insane program Ronnie.

I thought my 3 times a week program was intense but this is another level. I'm on an all round body program where I do chest, arms, back, legs. All compound exercises, lifting to failure
and a few isolation machine exercises and then finishing off with HITT cardio.

I don't know how you can do that program with a recovery day, at least a day becuase after 2 weeks your body must be burnt out. I know you change things here and there but a day or two recovery does more good and gives you more benefits then a light day at the gym.

I have lost weight but recently it has stalled and my weight has stayed the same, not sure if its muscle I am adding on that is making my weight stay consistent.

My diet is good and I am also on a cheat day diet too, once a week. I don't take no supplements so I eat clean whole foods and natural protein and carbs.

Yeah, its good to have days off. I'd be better off have rest days but I just like hitting the gym too much.

Just1Spark said:
liking the program bro. my only critique though would be the low calories but you said you're ready to make some changes if u got to and judging from the pics u know your sh*t.

i was on keto for the longest and loved it. i'm trying to become a better runner/sprinter for the military so i had to ditch it. still keep carbs relatively low though (150-160g/day).

good luck man. looking forward to more updates.
@ around 2000 the last few days I'm definitely feeling it. Muscles have become flatter due to lack of glycogen, and my lifts are all down. However my bodyfat is dropping based on what I see in the mirror. I used to have fat calipers but that sh*t broke. Would be nice to have right about now.

servesurite said:
ronnie how can i define my chest?

thanks
Have to drop overall bodyfat to get chest definition, or even striations. If you're talking about just having pecs that stick out, then you just have to build mass... and u can do that with benches, flys, etc

Chris daRealist said:
How lean are you trying to get ? you already look pretty ripped...
A lot of peeps I talked to even today ask why I want to get even leaner since I'm already pretty low BF, but I think I look better in the 7-8% like I was last year. I'm probably 10% right now if I had to guess.

I'm The Dan said:
If you're trying to burn fat, is it best to just go on a low calorie diet until you get into a body fat level you're comfortable with then go onto a muscle building program?
Theres a lot of different way to drop bodyfat, but a lower calorie ketogenic diet works wonders for me. I can drop a percentage point of BF in a week if I stick to it. However, thats pretty extreme and not a lot of people function well on something like that.

JohnDoe said:
does he really 'Run' this site or does he just call Ajenna & SM and tell them to get to work?

Real Question

Creatine - If I am looking to lift again and go heavy should I be taking this as a supplement. Dont care about ripped just want to be strong and maintain my strength.
If u dont care about getting ripped, and want to be strong, thats the most fun part. Just eat a lot (clean bulk I was eating 3800 cals a day) and just lift heavy.

Theres a good article on how many reps/sets and how much weight to use depending on your fitness goals. Google "set rep bible" and the 1st hit will be called "the set/rep bible" on the site T-nation.com. Theres some good info in there on how to structure your workouts to focus primarily on str.

----------------

ok update as of today: dropped 5 lbs in 3 days... probably all water from dropping the carbs from 170 grams a day to 40 now. Muscles are flatter which I dont like, but thats the price to pay on a keto diet. Should be somewhat ripped by the weekend... Also bumped up protein to 205 grams a day from 150 grams a day so help with muscle flat ness... more protein = more gluconeogenesis, which should keep the muscles @ a higher level of glycogen
 6 years ago '11        #19
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25108 25108
this is off topic..

ronnie I know your from vancouver but always wondered what part you from.
 6 years ago '06        #20
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
dam. good thread.
thanks for all the info ronnie. im planning to hit the gym hard once my semester at college is over.
this thread is deff going to help.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy