LaMichael James reacts to Ducks auctioning off his jerseys (stay classy Oregon)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4321 4321
 Special Edd said:
How much to buy you jersey's ?
It's an auction site.
 6 years ago '09        #22
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
 JFamis said:
No, I don't think the schools are allowed to give them anything. At least I know not helmets or pants either. And I think the schools have to sell them the jerseys for at least a $100 a piece or something like that. Mark Asper was talking about he can't even afford to drive to Eugene from Idaho until he gets drafted (and that's an if too).
I remember Jonathan Stewart getting his shoulder pads when he was done and still wears them in the NFL. At least I think he still does.
 6 years ago '04        #23
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 USC said:
I hope you know this will have to be used against you in recruiting
It's not like the kids wouldn't have to buy the jerseys from any other school they go to.
 6 years ago '04        #24
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I remember Jonathan Stewart getting his shoulder pads when he was done and still wears them in the NFL. At least I think he still does.
Doesn't mean he didn't buy them from Oregon.
 6 years ago '07        #25
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 JFamis said:
Doesn't mean he didn't buy them from Oregon.
Or have someone else do it then give it to him
 6 years ago '04        #26
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 TH35 said:
Or have someone else do it then give it to him
You have to say that while we under investigation?
 6 years ago '07        #27
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 JFamis said:
You have to say that while we under investigation?

Oregon has cake they'll be alright in the long run.
 6 years ago '06        #28
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 JFamis said:
No, I don't think the schools are allowed to give them anything. At least I know not helmets or pants either. And I think the schools have to sell them the jerseys for at least a $100 a piece or something like that. Mark Asper was talking about he can't even afford to drive to Eugene from Idaho until he gets drafted (and that's an if too).
Absolutely 100% untrue... Ohio State gives their players gold pants for gods sakes everytime they beat Michigan. Players are given their bowl game jerseys every year (remember the AJ Green incident where he sold his?). You're given your jersey after the season at most schools.
 6 years ago '09        #29
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,173 | Props total: 2560 2560
Omg i love that fu*kin' jersey.. That's my favorite duck jersey and I'm happy we drafted this guy.
 6 years ago '04        #30
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
Absolutely 100% untrue... Ohio State gives their players gold pants for gods sakes everytime they beat Michigan. Players are given their bowl game jerseys every year (remember the AJ Green incident where he sold his?). You're given your jersey after the season at most schools.
Then it's they can't give them more than a certain amount of stuff. I know it's something, because I read another article that goes into more detail than this that the NCAA would require the players to buy all their stuff from the school.

And who gives a fu*k anyway? I don't get to keep my sh*t when I go from one job to the next.
 6 years ago '10        #31
USC 79 heat pts79 OP
space
space
$21,492 | Props total: 9785 9785
 JFamis said:
It's not like the kids wouldn't have to buy the jerseys from any other school they go to.
USC players get both jerseys free of charge.

we have auctions as well, Bush & Leinart jerseys went for 10k one year.

Just overkill with new jerseys each game, not saying you are the only ones.

Last edited by USC; 04-28-2012 at 02:18 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #32
USC 79 heat pts79 OP
space
space
$21,492 | Props total: 9785 9785
 lostkauze said:
Nope they can buy their jersies from the school at a discounted rate but they arent given to them
lol @ you disagreeing for the hell of it
 04-28-2012, 02:16 PM         #33
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
But...But....But... Players shouldnt get paid biggest hustle in world college sports . Smh
they get paid about 30 grand a season.

going to college is not cheap, and if these guys couldnt ball there's no way 75 percent of them would ever get an education.

not makin a couple grand from jersey sales pales in comparision to making atleast 20 grand more a year because your educated, and not some highschool drop-out.
 6 years ago '10        #34
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 KingoBling said:

going to college is not cheap, and if these guys couldnt ball there's no way 75 percent of them would ever get an education.

not makin a couple grand from jersey sales pales in comparision to making atleast 20 grand more a year because your educated, and not some highschool drop-out.
lets go over it. pretty much free educations, free books, free housing in most cases, free food (meal plan), tutors when ever they need, pretty much the best classes and set up at school.

and for bowl games they get like a couple grande just to book a flight and hotel, and then normally get ONE OF the following a TV, xbox, ps3,, phone, watch, best buy shopping spree, something along those lines.

most kids end up going in debt
 6 years ago '08        #35
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,250 | Props total: 22131 22131
I knew a few guys who kept their jerseys from D1 schools, jerseys had a way of "getting tossed in the wrong pile" or given to the wrong person. Only a few of the guys got to the league, but they still kept some stuff.
 6 years ago '04        #36
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
 JFamis said:
NCAA doesn't allow schools to give them the jerseys, so the players have to bargain with the school. Oregon isn't the only school that does this. They just made a website to sell the stuff and it 's getting a lot of publicity.

Not sure why the dude whose team is coached by Lane Kiffin is talking about class though.
That's not true both of my best friends played for Washington state in the got there jersey framed and given to them when they were done.
 6 years ago '06        #37
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 lostkauze said:
Nope they can buy their jersies from the school at a discounted rate but they arent given to them
bruh... my cousin lettered 3 years at Troy... they get their jerseys.
 6 years ago '05        #38
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 275 275
not football related but I know for a fact OJ Mayo has his USC uniform, so............
 6 years ago '05        #39
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 KingoBling said:

HeyCobra said:
lets go over it. pretty much free educations, free books, free housing in most cases, free food (meal plan), tutors when ever they need, pretty much the best classes and set up at school.

and for bowl games they get like a couple grande just to book a flight and hotel, and then normally get ONE OF the following a TV, xbox, ps3,, phone, watch, best buy shopping spree, something along those lines.

most kids end up going in debt
man stfu a player like tim tebow or reggie bush makes the school enough money to pay back 20 education they make money off these players for life. sh*t is modern day slavery u know how much money a school gets just to go to a BCS game. Or how much the bonus is for a coach to win title game 1.5-3 million dollars just win the game and u talking about room and board ??? man f.o.h with that dumb sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #40
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,640 | Props total: 2746 2746
 MythMade said:
That damn white man.
I see what you did there
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago