50 Cent Calls Into Shade 45 To Speak On His Gangsta Grillz Mixtape,Rick Ross/Dr. Dre Pic and more

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-27-2012, 09:04 PM         #1
6044 pageviews
59 comments

Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Cent Calls Into Shade 45 To Speak On His Gangsta Grillz Mixtape,Rick Ross/Dr. Dre Pic and more

[video - click to view]

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]

59 comments for "50 Cent Calls Into Shade 45 To Speak On His Gangsta Grillz Mixtape,Rick Ross/Dr. Dre Pic and more"

6 years ago '07        #2
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
they performed 2 of americas most at the house of blues
 6 years ago '10        #3
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,939 | Props total: 9211 9211
i give 50 all the respect in the world as a business man. But he need to leave that music alone, his time been up
 04-28-2012, 01:47 PM         #4
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One of the posters forgot to use his space-bar and jumbled his words together.

50-Cent is starting a smear campaign about Def Jam buying their own records so he can have an excuse for when "God Forgives I Don't" outsells his album.

More WWF antics to promote the new album so let's get ready for the dissing, the name-drops, and the circus.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 04-28-2012 at 01:53 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #5
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 716 716
 tallulahmademe said:
i give 50 all the respect in the world as a business man. But he need to leave that music alone, his time been up
whateva slimm.....stick to what you like. 50 makes some of the best murda muzik. The commercial joints are but them mixtape joints have been kind of sick. Hes just not the radio type no more. He needs to just stick with his core audience and leave the hipster,soft, alternative hip pop audience alone. ......im sure thats why you say he should stop music. Cuz you dont listen to this type....the slave/master mentality is very strong in sports and black music. Slave masters always wanted young strong "bucks" ...use them up....they get older and considered useless...get another young strong "buck" to keep it going..its a sad cycle which still goes on today.

Last edited by teekarow; 04-28-2012 at 02:02 PM..
 04-28-2012, 02:08 PM         #6
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
One of the posters forgot to use his space-bar and jumbled his words together.

50-Cent is starting a smear campaign about Def Jam buying their own records so he can have an excuse for when "God Forgives I Don't" outsells his album.

More WWF antics to promote the new album so let's get ready for the dissing, the name-drops, and the circus.
God Forgives I Don't isn't going platinum

Ross The Flop King
 04-28-2012, 02:25 PM         #7
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
God Forgives I Don't isn't going platinum

Ross The Flop King
Its a different era now.....50-Cent didn't go Platinum with his last album either.

Deeper Than Rap was Ross lowest selling album and it sold about the same as BISD.

To imply that Kanye West cheated would be foolish and it's just an excuse so that 50-Cent can get away with his lie about retirement.

Graduation first week sales = 957,000
Graduation second week sales = 226,000

Curtis first week sales = 691,000
Curtis second week sales 143,000

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 04-28-2012 at 02:37 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #8
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Shots fired at kanye and Def jam
 04-28-2012, 03:05 PM         #9
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
they performed 2 of americas most at the house of blues
this, cant believe these hip hop dj's dont even know that
 04-28-2012, 03:34 PM         #10
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look at the Graduation features:

T-Pain
LiL Wayne
Mos Def
Dwele

Look at the Curtis features:

Akon
Dr Dre
Emenim
Timbaland
Young Buck
Robin Thicke
Tony Yayo
Mary J Blige
Nicole Sherzinger
Justin Timberlake

Cold thing about Graduation is that Kanye West produced all the tracks except one, but the lesson that we learned is that when you attempt to sell a lot of records with POP guests and mediocre music it will backfire and you will lose fans and your status as a platinum artist.
 6 years ago '04        #11
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 299 299
 teekarow said:
whateva slimm.....stick to what you like. 50 makes some of the best murda muzik. The commercial joints are but them mixtape joints have been kind of sick. Hes just not the radio type no more. He needs to just stick with his core audience and leave the hipster,soft, alternative hip pop audience alone. ......im sure thats why you say he should stop music. Cuz you dont listen to this type....the slave/master mentality is very strong in sports and black music. Slave masters always wanted young strong "bucks" ...use them up....they get older and considered useless...get another young strong "buck" to keep it going..its a sad cycle which still goes on today.
his last album was garbage
 04-28-2012, 03:50 PM         #12
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magnolia said:
his last album was garbage
I bet u didn't even listen to it
 04-28-2012, 04:06 PM         #13
keysersoze0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
I bet u didn't even listen to it
Yeah, it was probably his best album since GRODT.

But the thing with 50 is, he acts like he is this legend of unparalleled popularity and relevance, and that simply isn't the case. From 03-05 he was legitimately the most popular mainstream hip hop artist by a considerable margin and he had an irrefutable aura of invincibility, but since then, he has fallen off considerably. The Massacre was wack as fu*k. Curtis was meh. BISD was better but still by no means a great album. He's just not the artist that his arrogant persona would lead you to be believe that he is. Yeah, he's rich as fu*k, has undeniable street cred, and has evolved into a terrific business man, but he's not an elite hip hop artist anymore and hasn't been for a very long time.

Last edited by keysersoze0; 04-28-2012 at 04:21 PM..
 04-28-2012, 04:11 PM         #14
keysersoze0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and on the real, despite the amazing amount of hate Ross gets on this site, he makes better music than 50 cent does. Deeper than Rap and Teflon Don were both better than any lp 50 has dropped since GRODT. Flame me if you want . . . the truth hurts.
 6 years ago '07        #15
crownedprince 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 1009 1009
 Graftedgenes said:
Look at the Graduation features:

T-Pain
LiL Wayne
Mos Def
Dwele

Look at the Curtis features:

Akon
Dr Dre
Emenim
Timbaland
Young Buck
Robin Thicke
Tony Yayo
Mary J Blige
Nicole Sherzinger
Justin Timberlake

Cold thing about Graduation is that Kanye West produced all the tracks except one, but the lesson that we learned is that when you attempt to sell a lot of records with POP guests and mediocre music it will backfire and you will lose fans and your status as a platinum artist.
I agree on Kanye >>> 50 and Graduation >>> Curtis but you got that production thing slightly wrong.

Can't Tell Me Nothing = DJ Toomp
Barry Bonds = Nottz
Big Brother = DJ Toomp

Doesn't take away from your point 'cause Kanye still did the rest, but just FYI.
 6 years ago '04        #16
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
son 50 cent has STILL sold more records then rick ross and kanye combined. Im just saying. Ross aint a big selling artists only thing platinum is his chains an even those a re now suspect.
 04-28-2012, 04:51 PM         #17
keysersoze0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KidKingGoD said:
son 50 cent has STILL sold more records then rick ross and kanye combined. Im just saying. Ross aint a big selling artists only thing platinum is his chains an even those a re now suspect.
For his career, yes. But that wasn't my point at all. We are talking about his collective buzz, talent, and performance of recent years. And I don't give a fu*k about album Sales but Teflon Don and MBDTF (obviously) both outsold BISD.
 6 years ago '04        #18
runitback1 
space
space
space
$907 | Props total: 0 0
i think everyone is forgetting the eminem factor. em is back now and seems focused again, when he was gone and dead as far as the music business go is when 50's career fell. aftermath and the subsidiaries are startin to make noise again and it seems like its cuz eminem is back.
 04-28-2012, 05:13 PM         #19
keysersoze0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 runitback1 said:
i think everyone is forgetting the eminem factor. em is back now and seems focused again, when he was gone and dead as far as the music business go is when 50's career fell. aftermath and the subsidiaries are startin to make noise again and it seems like its cuz eminem is back.
I personally think that's giving Eminem way too much credit. But even if that was the case, wouldn't that not speak well for 50's credibility, influence, and relevance as a solo artist?
 04-28-2012, 05:14 PM         #20
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 runitback1 said:
Dude that makes no sense

50 was hot because of the music he was releasing not because of eminem as i remember correctly The Massacre sold more than Encore
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago