Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #101
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
So much ether in this thread...goddamn.
 6 years ago '11        #102
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,300 | Props total: 4569 4569
 Freemind said:
So you're cool with a White Miss America contest?
i think ur missing the point, isnt the majority of contestants in the miss america pageant white? so therefore the odds of a white person winning is very high

like when ppl get upset about black history month and about latino heritage month
they were created because odds are that 75 % of the history u here about in school is white ppl.

not arguing just trying to give u something to think about
 6 years ago '04        #103
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
The son is not responsible for the sins of the father. Self victimization of events that occurred generations ago is counter productive and misguided. The great great great great grandchildren of former slaves are no more entitled to victimize themselves than a Jew is to asking for reparations from the ancient Egyptians or the Sicilians to the Moors. Why would someone take credit for actions occurred centuries ago ? Choosing to self victimize is simply relinquishing responsibility for your own shortcomings. Meanwhile there's a black president, black CEO's, black millionaires ..assuredly to be called "Uncle Tom's" by the disenfranchised.
 05-01-2012, 07:05 AM         #104
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This one of the 1st threads I seen on this wigger a.ss site where white folks just got MIRKED!! I'm dishin' out props to all ya'll n*ggas when I get on my pc later. But I think to myself... How weird would it be to see a white person say some of this offline? Talk about embarrassing. Everyone just giving dude the "really?!" face. Lol
 05-01-2012, 08:41 PM         #105
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gh3tto said:
The son is not responsible for the sins of the father. Self victimization of events that occurred generations ago is counter productive and misguided. The great great great great grandchildren of former slaves are no more entitled to victimize themselves than a Jew is to asking for reparations from the ancient Egyptians or the Sicilians to the Moors. Why would someone take credit for actions occurred centuries ago ? Choosing to self victimize is simply relinquishing responsibility for your own shortcomings. Meanwhile there's a black president, black CEO's, black millionaires ..assuredly to be called "Uncle Tom's" by the disenfranchised.
Actually...since im part sicilian, I think the moors owe me something, fu*king moors. lmao, they are the source of all evil!

ManWithoutFear! said:
This one of the 1st threads I seen on this wigger a.ss site where white folks just got MIRKED!! I'm dishin' out props to all ya'll n*ggas when I get on my pc later. But I think to myself... How weird would it be to see a white person say some of this offline? Talk about embarrassing. Everyone just giving dude the "really?!" face. Lol

murk 2 (mɜːk)
— vb
to murder (a person)
to defeat (a team) convincingly

im not sure what mirk has to do with anything

mirk or mirk 1
— n
— adj
[C13: probably from Old Norse myrkr darkness; compare Old English mirce dark]

frankly i couldnt give a fu*k if i get the "really" face, cause thats the same sh*t i do when i hear about how bad you have it. Apparently youv never seen black people who have been succesful, or you attribute it to "selling out" and apparently your life sucks and since you don't want to accept the fact that most of your problems are probably in relation to your own attitude OR your communities you like to scape goat an entire race of people which many claim senslessly to be the "source of all evils" (and then you can't understand why you cant co-exist with them)

Last edited by PradalSerey; 05-01-2012 at 08:45 PM..
 05-01-2012, 09:37 PM         #106
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PradalSerey said:
Actually...since im part sicilian, I think the moors owe me something, fu*king moors. lmao, they are the source of all evil!

murk 2 (mɜːk)
— vb
to murder (a person)
to defeat (a team) convincingly

im not sure what mirk has to do with anything

mirk or mirk 1
— n
— adj
[C13: probably from Old Norse myrkr darkness; compare Old English mirce dark]

frankly i couldnt give a fu*k if i get the "really" face, cause thats the same sh*t i do when i hear about how bad you have it. Apparently youv never seen black people who have been succesful, or you attribute it to "selling out" and apparently your life sucks and since you don't want to accept the fact that most of your problems are probably in relation to your own attitude OR your communities you like to scape goat an entire race of people which many claim senslessly to be the "source of all evils" (and then you can't understand why you cant co-exist with them)
Actually...
I have seen black folk who are successful. ME n*gga!
You couldnt walk 1/2 a mile in my shoes growing up. I wear that sh*t as a badge of honor homeboy. & fought for this b*tchass country as an infantryman. Trust me man. You whiteboys funny as a pack of trick cards. I seen it. You know when I was deployed? Right when that Katrina sh*t was going down. Thats the first time in MY LIFE I seen white people just show their a.ss on this race sh*t. While I WAS OVERSEAS IN A HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT! Thats some ill sh*t when you think about it vic. You got THAT much hate in your heart that you disrespect your brother in arms like that? Lol That sh*t makes bout as much sense as a whiteboy in a Hip Hop msg board tryna to tell n*ggas white people more discriminated against than blacks -___-
 6 years ago '04        #107
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
 gh3tto said:
...Leave it to a Boxden poster to once again gloss over black/white race relations in America. I also like how you conveniently left out the fact that, despite the so-called 'advances' blacks have made in this country, they're still discriminated against (I really don't have to make a list, do I?) and 'kept in their place (Translation: Still having to answer to/be controlled by who? Whites, despite their success). Where's your generalizing paragraph about that?

"Don't worry, I'll wait--" Katt Williams
 05-02-2012, 09:13 PM         #108
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
...Leave it to a Boxden poster to once again gloss over black/white race relations in America. I also like how you conveniently left out the fact that, despite the so-called 'advances' blacks have made in this country, they're still discriminated against (I really don't have to make a list, do I?) and 'kept in their place (Translation: Still having to answer to/be controlled by who? Whites, despite their success). Where's your generalizing paragraph about that?

"Don't worry, I'll wait--" Katt Williams
the president is black, so infact the white man is controlled by the blackman!! oh snap

but in corporate america, fu*k it, we all answer to the jewish. lmao, even i have to kiss white a.ss, stop being a racist, if you want to replace the boss work hard and kiss a.ss like the rest of us
 6 years ago '04        #109
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
 PradalSerey said:
the president is black, so infact the white man is controlled by the blackman!! oh snap

but in corporate america, fu*k it, we all answer to the jewish. lmao, even i have to kiss white a.ss, stop being a racist, if you want to replace the boss work hard and kiss a.ss like the rest of us
...So let me get this straight--The ignoramus who's been nothing but racist in this thread has the audacity to tell someone else to 'stop being racist?'

You really are retarded. Take your own bullsh!t advice and keep denigrating yourself in the workplace, idiot.

P.S. - Hypocrisy is a b!tch, isn't it?
 05-03-2012, 09:13 PM         #110
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
...So let me get this straight--The ignoramus who's been nothing but racist in this thread has the audacity to tell someone else to 'stop being racist?'

You really are retarded. Take your own bullsh!t advice and keep denigrating yourself in the workplace, idiot.

P.S. - Hypocrisy is a b!tch, isn't it?
wouldnt know motherfu*ker, cant take the truth? im racist because i view blacks as human equals who have faults and strengths like everyone else and not as pitiful helpless beings who would be perfect in everyway but are constantly abused by my skin colour?
 05-03-2012, 09:31 PM         #111
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if one american murders somebody, is every american responsable for that murder?
if one chinese guy pirates a dvd, is every asian responsable for a movie companies bankruptcy?
if one priest molests a child, is the whole church guilty of r*pe?

why the fu*k am I guilty of your problems? why the fu*k are my ancestors who are more likely to have come to north america as bonded slaves themselves responsable for your plight?

why is it that blacks themselves are often capable of evils but its automatically a.ssumed to be the white mans fault for their actions?

when the fu*k are ALL of us going to grow the fu*k up and start realising we need to hold those accountable who are accountable, stop with a.ssumptions and generalizations and take self responsability
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy