Apr 27 - 'Miss Black France' raises eyebrows and questions

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,120 | Props total: 19791 19791
 knAwle3ge said:
it wont be answered
 04-29-2012, 07:37 AM         #62
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
it wont be answered
Would it be trolling if I were to copy & paste that sh*t in every thread like this one? Lol
 6 years ago '09        #63
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 panelas said:
so because a minority of boston fans and pre teen broads were racist and ignorant on twitter, means the majority of white people are racist ?
that's not really fair, im white and when i saw that joel ward sh*t it made me sick.
I don't think the majority are racist, especially not in my age range but i'm just saying racism and discrimination still exist. I get mad when I see any race or religion get discriminated against. It all makes me upset.
 6 years ago '05        #64
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 PradalSerey said:

[pic - click to view]

Nope, seems like the standard of beauty would be hispanic, asian, white, and whats this? current miss universe is ANGOLAN?

thats bullsh*t, affirmative action leaves a foul taste in peoples mouth. You should never be selected for employment or contract due to your skin colour, it should be by qualification.

Ok, so now that its shifting and there is socially accepted anti-white racism (atleast on boxden) are we entitled to WAACP & WEP yet?

I do actually. I feel the envy and hatred of many who believe us to have some imaginary advantage when the truth is that we and the system of government we are under have handed the advantage to the minorities and ourselves are reprimanded.

We are the only people to be held accountable for racism when the truth is, we might possibly be the least racist. imagine that

I feel like the only representation of white people is
1. Ashton Kutcher
2. Corporate america
3. Joe Dirt
4. Malibus most wanted

where the fu*k do we fit into americas vision of us? lol
you are so uneducated it makes no sense. why speak on sh*t you obviously know nothing about? I understand public education doesn't dwell on these topics but come on you could at least go to google or some sh*t.

2ndly please educate yourself on affirmative action

3rd. there's no such thing as anti-white racism in the modern world. and again your dumb a.ss is still saying WAACP so obviously you have no idea what you're talking about. and you say WET like there aren't any white people on BET. And if you really are eager to see white television, just go view "White Pride TV" and see why people won't allow WET

And lol @ saying you feel discrimination because you're envied. Haha I wish I was targeted because of jealousy and not because one of many black males who are stereotypically viewed as a drug-dealers, thugs and robbers up to no good. IS that really all you have to complain about? How have you handed the advantage to minorities ?

"The median wealth of white households is 20 times that of black households and 18 times that of Hispanic households, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of newly available government data from 2009."

White people started racism and the only reason racism is still alive is because of white people. The fact is you people never really felt racism and I'm guessing you're feeling left out so instead of admitting your peoples past of hatred and discrimination, you want to act like it doesn't exist and instead, you are the "victim". Like someone said earlier you people always want to one up someone. I do not understand it at all.
 6 years ago '08        #65
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 chi town hustla said:
it wont be answered
I know and its sad...

ManWithoutFear! said:
Would it be trolling if I were to copy & paste that sh*t in every thread like this one? Lol
nope, in fact you should do that cuz I'm curious what the answer is gonna be..
 6 years ago '10        #66
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 chi town hustla said:
it wont be answered
 ManWithoutFear! said:
If you want that question answered it's gonna have to be rephrased.

1) that paragraph is mad long and full of run-on sentences.

2) The thesis isn't really posed that well.

Rephrase it and somebody will probably answer it.

On the reverse tho. Im not 100% crazy about white people. But I do still appreciate a lot of their music (Pink Floyd, The Beatles, U2, Adele, John Mayer, Maroon 5 etc etc).. Doesn't necessarily mean I have to be in love with white people. Music has the distinction of being cross cultural. Plenty of white artist I don't like at all as people but the music is undeniable.
 04-29-2012, 11:23 AM         #67
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
If you want that question answered it's gonna have to be rephrased.

1) that paragraph is mad long and full of run-on sentences.

2) The thesis isn't really posed that well.

Rephrase it and somebody will probably answer it.

On the reverse tho. Im not 100% crazy about white people. But I do still appreciate a lot of their music (Pink Floyd, The Beatles, U2, Adele, John Mayer, Maroon 5 etc etc).. Doesn't necessarily mean I have to be in love with white people. Music has the distinction of being cross cultural. Plenty of white artist I don't like at all as people but the music is undeniable.
I don't remember starting my sh*t off like, "I just have a question for EVERYONE in here." I wanna hear what the white posters have to say. lol @ rephrasing it. Nah. I'm good. I see what it is though.

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 04-29-2012 at 11:27 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #68
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 ManWithoutFear! said:
You black?
Yes Sir.. 1/2 Black (African American) 1/2 African (Liberian)

Also, I hate that whenever you try to speak a non bias opinion on here. Or an opinion that isn't 100% pro black or 100% Anti-White, n*ggas question if you're black or not.

I just try to speak what I believe makes sense from a neutral perspective. I'll leave the race waring to everyone else on here.
 04-29-2012, 11:47 AM         #69
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Yes Sir.. 1/2 Black (African American) 1/2 African (Liberian)

Also, I hate that whenever you try to speak a non bias opinion on here. Or an opinion that isn't 100% pro black or 100% Anti-White, n*ggas question if you're black or not.

I just try to speak what I believe makes sense from a neutral perspective. I'll leave the race waring to everyone else on here.
I listen to white artists too and what WOULDN'T make sense is for me to be all up in a Rock msg board popping sh*t and being ignorant. I'm sure they have little news sections and sh*t like this site does, the fuhk would it look like for me to be in a the "White man beaten by 20 black men" thread talking bout some sh*t I know would get those posters upset or start numerous back and forths for? All you said was I listen to white artists there are good and bad white people in the world. Well no sh*t. What "I WAS SAYING" or asking for that matter which is clear as day is basically, "since white people for whatever reason feel that there is no more racism towards blacks on their end and now they feel hatred is geared toward them... do you tune out Hip Hop songs from artists you like that has pro black fuhk the white man themes?" Thats what I mean by mafuhkas being outa touch with reality. If you white and a fan of hip hop, I mean no offense but, you should know that blacks been hated yall white a.sses! lol If given the opportunity to question some of these artists for lyrics like "I dont mean to boast but damn if I dont brag... them crackers gon' act like I aint on their a.ss." You think Jay-Z, no cameras, no media, wouldn't say to you some of the same sh*t these black posters say on here? Like you really gonna tell Jay-Z some sh*t like, "well you called us crackers its only fair we call you n!gger." Typa sh*t these cats say on this site.
Mafuhkas be sittin' in their rooms listen to Dead Prez vibing away only to come into these threads to say some completely outrageous "Im oblivious to black folk" sh*t that they already know is bullsh*t. lol

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 04-29-2012 at 11:51 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #70
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,339 | Props total: 2512 2512
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I listen to white artists too and what WOULDN'T make sense is for me to be all up in a Rock msg board popping sh*t and being ignorant. I'm sure they have little news sections and sh*t like this site does, the fuhk would it look like for me to be in a the "White man beaten by 20 black men" thread talking bout some sh*t I know would get those posters upset or start numerous back and forths for? All you said was I listen to white artists there are good and bad white people in the world. Well no sh*t. What "I WAS SAYING" or asking for that matter which is clear as day is basically, "since white people for whatever reason feel that there is no more racism towards blacks on their end and now they feel hatred is geared toward them... do you tune out Hip Hop songs from artists you like that has pro black fuhk the white man themes?" Thats what I mean by mafuhkas being outa touch with reality. If you white and a fan of hip hop, I mean no offense but, you should know that blacks been hated yall white a.sses! lol If given the opportunity to question some of these artists for lyrics like "I dont mean to boast but damn if I dont brag... them crackers gon' act like I aint on their a.ss." You think Jay-Z, no cameras, no media, wouldn't say to you some of the same sh*t these black posters say on here? Like you really gonna tell Jay-Z some sh*t like, "well you called us crackers its only fair we call you n!gger." Typa sh*t these cats say on this site.
Mafuhkas be sittin' in their rooms listen to Dead Prez vibing away only to come into these threads to say some completely outrageous "Im oblivious to black folk" sh*t that they already know is bullsh*t. lol
you dropping knowledge in here bruh! I would really like someone to answer these questions.
 04-29-2012, 04:29 PM         #71
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regulate said:

I would really like to see someone try to answer this. But honestly I dont see any white people touching this.....just waaaay too much ether.
I'm actually disappointed. So lemme get this straight...
White folk on this site can tell me everything you need to know about MY black a.ss, but can't answer some simple sh*t involving themselves? smh
 04-29-2012, 05:25 PM         #72
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
...Since you're known for doing everything in your power to defend racist whites no matter what they say or do on this site, I'll let you answer your own stupid-ass question. And really--Comparing a single Hip-Hop site with a predominant wigger membership to centuries of anti-black racism? To call you retarded would be an understatement.
Centuries of other peoples history. You think slave owners of the 1800's would be my friends? fu*k.

Heres some sh*t to think about. Centuries of racism have existed for everyone, whats your plan to curb it?

chi town hustla said:
i was going to respond but after i read that which is bolded i said naw you are definitely trollin
Nothing that I'v said is trolling, In truth Iv met more OPENLY racist asians, blacks, indians, hispanics then I have white people. most white people iv met may have a giggle here and there but in general they feel ashamed and distance themselves from anything they perceive may be racist. Not saying there is no white racists, im sure there is but it's definetly not a mainstream thing, and society teaches whites to be ashamed of the past and be tolerant and a.ss cross-cultured as possible as reciprocation

Martel said:
you are so uneducated it makes no sense. why speak on sh*t you obviously know nothing about? I understand public education doesn't dwell on these topics but come on you could at least go to google or some sh*t.

2ndly please educate yourself on affirmative action

3rd. there's no such thing as anti-white racism in the modern world. and again your dumb a.ss is still saying WAACP so obviously you have no idea what you're talking about. and you say WET like there aren't any white people on BET. And if you really are eager to see white television, just go view "White Pride TV" and see why people won't allow WET

And lol @ saying you feel discrimination because you're envied. Haha I wish I was targeted because of jealousy and not because one of many black males who are stereotypically viewed as a drug-dealers, thugs and robbers up to no good. IS that really all you have to complain about? How have you handed the advantage to minorities ?

"The median wealth of white households is 20 times that of black households and 18 times that of Hispanic households, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of newly available government data from 2009."

White people started racism and the only reason racism is still alive is because of white people. The fact is you people never really felt racism and I'm guessing you're feeling left out so instead of admitting your peoples past of hatred and discrimination, you want to act like it doesn't exist and instead, you are the "victim". Like someone said earlier you people always want to one up someone. I do not understand it at all.

[pic - click to view]

So white people being racist allows asians to surpass whites median income?

and white people started racism? really? so in the romans writtings about the uncivilized barbarians from the north and when the romans took white slaves that wasnt racism?
(yeah i know, its wikipedia who gives a fu*k)

Now as far as never feeling racism, iv been attacked because of a certain minorities preconceptions that white people are soft and rich. I'v been called to H.R. because of an invalid complaint from a black employee who had a track record of racist comments towards me and the other only white person (even though none of my complaints were heard or dealt with) I'v seen people get hired on the basis of filling a quota which meant denying a more qualified candidate based on race.
I'v heard people all around me saying cracker this, devil that, white people this. Why do you think I get so pissed off in all these race based threads?

and i'll admit "my peoples" past of hatred and discrimination if you admit "your peoples" current attitude of hatred and discrimination.

"you people always want to one up someone" is a perfect example of how ignorant you can get, first off. dont generalize when you talk about us if you dont want us to generalize when we talk about you.
Second off, I dont want to one up someone, but thats what many in this thread tend to do towards anyone of white skin tone.
 04-29-2012, 06:14 PM         #73
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PradalSerey said:
and i'll admit "my peoples" past of hatred and discrimination if you admit "your peoples" current attitude of hatred and discrimination.
yo! How the hell you gonna bargain with black people on some "I'll admit my people hate if you admit your people hate" type sh*t? How do you type some sh*t up like that? lol How man? Seriously. How? Yo if you don't mind man I gotta email this sh*t to my pops man he gotta read that whole sh*t! lol I could just see that n*gga face. Like "Good Lord Almighty, they really DO think they're us!" lol I'm done. I done commented in here numerous times and yall doing the exact same sh*t I'm talking about. And still didn't answer my question. Awww maaaaaan!

*cue the Twilight Zone theme

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 04-29-2012 at 06:17 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #74
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 PradalSerey said:

[pic - click to view]

So white people being racist allows asians to surpass whites median income?

and white people started racism? really? so in the romans writtings about the uncivilized barbarians from the north and when the romans took white slaves that wasnt racism?
(yeah i know, its wikipedia who gives a fu*k)

Now as far as never feeling racism, iv been attacked because of a certain minorities preconceptions that white people are soft and rich. I'v been called to H.R. because of an invalid complaint from a black employee who had a track record of racist comments towards me and the other only white person (even though none of my complaints were heard or dealt with) I'v seen people get hired on the basis of filling a quota which meant denying a more qualified candidate based on race.
I'v heard people all around me saying cracker this, devil that, white people this. Why do you think I get so pissed off in all these race based threads?

"you people always want to one up someone" is a perfect example of how ignorant you can get, first off. dont generalize when you talk about us if you dont want us to generalize when we talk about you.
Second off, I dont want to one up someone, but thats what many in this thread tend to do towards anyone of white skin tone.
you clearly said your white folks gave the advantage to minorities and took a blow for it, so I posted the income of hispanics and blacks which say otherwise. I don't care what Asians make because that doesn't matter and how much they make damn sure isn't from an advantage white people gave them. As for racism not being started by whites here you go

Don't know why you posted racism in Africa for? Damn near all of it was the result of the hatred from your people.

And great job on being called a few words and a.ssuming a black person filed a complaint on you. If that's racism wow, you have it good And yes it's the black persons fault he got a job over a white guy. You could have at least read that affirmative action link before you responded
According to the U.S. Commerce Department, there are 2.6 million unemployed Black civilians and 114 million employed White civilians (U.S. Bureau of the Census, 2011). Thus, even if every unemployed Black worker in the United States were to displace a White worker, only 2% of Whites would be affected. Furthermore, affirmative action pertains only to job-qualified applicants, so the actual percentage of affected Whites would be even smaller. The main sources of job loss among White workers have to do with factory relocations and labor contracting outside the United States, computerization and automation, and corporate downsizing (Ivins, 1995).
So unfair, so racist
Please cry about racism when you feel inferior for being white. Please cry about racism if you felt as a kid your skin color was wrong. Please cry about racism when your children is brought up to hate themselves

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

white people have NOTHING to cry about. black people don't hate white people. we are VERY accepting. I know plenty of white people at HBCU's that get love. Read about the white valedictorian at Morehouse. While there is sh*t like this going on

There is nothing to admit. If we hated your kind we would have been out of your country. Or at least would have began to slaughter your people one by one. sh*t n*ggas hate each other more than your people nowadays. The fu*k you cryin about? And I can generalize because again you people obviously know nothing about racism if you wanna pull a bullsh*t reverse racism card

I find that the smartest thing white people can do when discussing racism is shut the fu*k up and keep it moving. Because for some reason a lot of y'all spew some of the dumbest sh*t I ever heard. You are not the victim.

Last edited by Martel; 04-29-2012 at 06:45 PM..
 04-29-2012, 08:16 PM         #75
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
yo! How the hell you gonna bargain with black people on some "I'll admit my people hate if you admit your people hate" type sh*t? How do you type some sh*t up like that? lol How man? Seriously. How? Yo if you don't mind man I gotta email this sh*t to my pops man he gotta read that whole sh*t! lol I could just see that n*gga face. Like "Good Lord Almighty, they really DO think they're us!" lol I'm done. I done commented in here numerous times and yall doing the exact same sh*t I'm talking about. And still didn't answer my question. Awww maaaaaan!

*cue the Twilight Zone theme
Ok, so then you can fu*k expecting us to feel sorry for the past. I wasnt responsable for it, But for fu*ks sake how can you deny anti-white sentiment is FAR more prevalent then anti-black sentiment? and what the fu*k is your question? I read your sh*t and all i could distinguish was some bullsh*t about hiphop

Martel said:
you clearly said your white folks gave the advantage to minorities and took a blow for it, so I posted the income of hispanics and blacks which say otherwise. I don't care what Asians make because that doesn't matter and how much they make damn sure isn't from an advantage white people gave them. As for racism not being started by whites here you go

Don't know why you posted racism in Africa for? Damn near all of it was the result of the hatred from your people.

And great job on being called a few words and a.ssuming a black person filed a complaint on you. If that's racism wow, you have it good And yes it's the black persons fault he got a job over a white guy. You could have at least read that affirmative action link before you responded

So unfair, so racist
Please cry about racism when you feel inferior for being white. Please cry about racism if you felt as a kid your skin color was wrong. Please cry about racism when your children is brought up to hate themselves

white people have NOTHING to cry about. black people don't hate white people. we are VERY accepting. I know plenty of white people at HBCU's that get love. Read about the white valedictorian at Morehouse. While there is sh*t like this going on

There is nothing to admit. If we hated your kind we would have been out of your country. Or at least would have began to slaughter your people one by one. sh*t n*ggas hate each other more than your people nowadays. The fu*k you cryin about? And I can generalize because again you people obviously know nothing about racism if you wanna pull a bullsh*t reverse racism card

I find that the smartest thing white people can do when discussing racism is shut the fu*k up and keep it moving. Because for some reason a lot of y'all spew some of the dumbest sh*t I ever heard. You are not the victim.
again, your limited brain is not large enough to comprehend the casuality of the social systems you speak about. So your going to blame white people for racism in africa? Kingdoms were enslaving and k!lling other tribes and selling them to the arabs before the europeans came anywhere close to africa.

HOW THE fu*k did white people "invent" a naturally occuring thing? maybe people are not inherintly racist, but people naturally tend to think in "us vs them" mentality. Have you ever seen tribes hate other tribes for no distinguishable reason? have you ever seen people from one town hate people from another town for no reason? this kind of bigotry is a natural instinct that quite frankly needs to be adressed through socialisation and education.

Post a journalist (not even an official study. its a personal theory) link from some super-left website, im sure I can dig something up on stormfront, would that be credible? fu*k no.

Im not trying to be the victim, im trying to show your fu*king a.ss that you arnt the victim either, nobody hates you because your black. they hate you because your an ignorant fu*k who thinks in a divisive generalizing and hateful mindset.

do something about it or get over it. but if you want to rub sh*t in the face of white people, dont be butthurt when you get the sh*t rubbed in yours
 04-29-2012, 08:28 PM         #76
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since you posted some random links here are some

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

04-29-2012, 09:02 PM         #77
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PradalSerey said:
Ok, so then you can fu*k expecting us to feel sorry for the past. I wasnt responsable for it, But for fu*ks sake how can you deny anti-white sentiment is FAR more prevalent then anti-black sentiment? and what the fu*k is your question? I read your sh*t and all i could distinguish was some bullsh*t about hip hop
Who asked you to feel sorry about the past? Fact of the matter is when black folk are discussing racial sh*t you should mind your business cause quite frankly you dont qualify. If you're white why are you even in the discussion? Over here tryna "out victim" black folk when you should know god damn well by now how most blacks feel about whites in America. We KNOW many of you hate us so we have fun with it. Laughing at you trolling a Hip Hop msg board looking to get some co-sign from the brothas. O.o Talking bout acknowledge this & I'll acknowledge that. Like huh? Its because of YOUR people that alotta blacks hate YOUR people. How hard is that to figure out? Oh but I see...
Now that the HATE gene has apparently freed itself from white folk all is good with the world? We are NOT going to forget the past there Sparky. No matter how much you want n*ggas to. Mainly because that hatred that your amazing ancestors spawned is still prevalent today. What's wrong with you? Are you that thirsty for attention Einstein? Copy & Paste a.ss responses but you aren't THAT god damn smart considering you seem to be the only mafuhka in this thread to not know what my question is. O.o smh unbelievable.

Dude said what was the question?
How bout the sentences that end with the question marks Professor.
Wow

So lemme simplify...

"Why... Are... You... On... A... Hip Hop... Message Board... Talking... This... Sh*t... Knowing... n*ggas... Dont... Wanna... Hear... That... Sh*t?"

You ever seen Die Hard with a Vengeance? Remember that scene when he was in Harlem? You trackin' me Private?

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 04-29-2012 at 09:11 PM..
 04-29-2012, 09:12 PM         #78
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Who asked you to feel sorry about the past? Fact of the matter is when black folk are discussing racial sh*t you should mind your business cause quite frankly you dont qualify. If you're white why are you even in the discussion? Over here tryna "out victim" black folk when you should know god damn well by now how most blacks feel about whites in America. We KNOW many of you hate us so we have fun with it. Laughing at you trolling a Hip Hop msg board looking to get some co-sign from the brothas. O.o Talking bout acknowledge this & I'll acknowledge that. Like huh? Its because of YOUR people that alotta blacks hate YOUR people. How hard is that to figure out? Oh but I see...
Now that the HATE gene has apparently freed itself from white folk all is good with the world? We are NOT going to forget the past there Sparky. No matter how much you want n*ggas to. Mainly because that hatred that your amazing ancestors spawned is still prevalent today. What's wrong with you? Are you that thirsty for attention Einstein? Copy & Paste a.ss responses but you aren't THAT god damn smart considering you seem to be the only mafuhka in this thread to not know what my question is. O.o smh unbelievable.

Dude said what was the question?
How bout the sentences that end with the question marks Professor.
Wow
aiight coo, no problem. So hate africans too then, cause they the ones who sold you. and hate arabs too, cause they the ones who started the slave trade.

Mind my own business? fu*k naw, if you heard a group of white people standing around "trolling" saying "man i fu*king hate ______, this country would be so much better without _____" your not gonna say something?

Honestly, the problem today is that everyone wants to hold someone else accountable, when the fact of the matter is there is racism of everykind and NO racism is justified, and NO racism is better then another.
 04-29-2012, 09:31 PM         #79
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PradalSerey said:
aiight coo, no problem. So hate africans too then, cause they the ones who sold you. and hate arabs too, cause they the ones who started the slave trade.

Mind my own business? fu*k naw, if you heard a group of white people standing around "trolling" saying "man i fu*king hate ______, this country would be so much better without _____" your not gonna say something?

Honestly, the problem today is that everyone wants to hold someone else accountable, when the fact of the matter is there is racism of everykind and NO racism is justified, and NO racism is better then another.
You're k!llin' me here man. You can say whatever you want to say. Who cares. But going back to what I was originally saying that clearly went over your head seeings how you managed to type this up there as a response. You're on a Hip Hop msg board correct? Meaning you probably listen to Hip Hop. Alotta what you hear people say in here you may have very well heard on some of those Rap songs. Sh*t like "cracker" "devil" being discriminated against, anger toward whites. Its in the music. Knowing all of this how do you come on this site into some of these threads & act surprised or upset when you see blacks say some of the sh*t they say about whites? I just don't understand that. It's bizarre to me. If you feel the need to go through all this here to get your point across about blacks discriminating whites, then how can possibly enjoy Hip Hop? Why are you on this site of all places? Why not a site more suited fir that? Unless you just listen to white rappers? I dont know. *shrugs

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 04-29-2012 at 09:34 PM..
 04-29-2012, 09:50 PM         #80
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
You're k!llin' me here man. You can say whatever you want to say. Who cares. But going back to what I was originally saying that clearly went over your head seeings how you managed to type this up there as a response. You're on a Hip Hop msg board correct? Meaning you probably listen to Hip Hop. Alotta what you hear people say in here you may have very well heard on some of those Rap songs. Sh*t like "cracker" "devil" being discriminated against, anger toward whites. Its in the music. Knowing all of this how do you come on this site into some of these threads & act surprised or upset when you see blacks say some of the sh*t they say about whites? I just don't understand that. It's bizarre to me. If you feel the need to go through all this here to get your point across about blacks discriminating whites, then how can possibly enjoy Hip Hop? Why are you on this site of all places? Why not a site more suited fir that? Unless you just listen to white rappers? I dont know. *shrugs
well sorry to dissapoint you im not listening to dead prez or nas, im listening to sh*t like damien marley, the roots, trae, lupe fiasco, and a sh*t load of soca and dancehall.

Im not saying black people cant say anything against white people, im saying be progressive about it. Expose injustices, sure. but aknowledge who is accountable, aknowledge your own faults and the faults of your own community as well and high-light a plan to deal with it.

Im not a rich beauracrat investment banking lobbyist. The people you have a problem with are probably the same ones I have a problem with. You fall into a trap of divisiveness and force potential allies to be your enemy.

try not to say "you people" "because of white people" etc etc. its a basic concept, do unto-others as you wish others would do-unto you.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy