Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #41
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
 Liquid-Science said:
the darker you are as a female, the harder is it for you to be attractive...it's a biological fact

6 years ago '11        #42
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 jasperfect said:
yea that's one person. Joel ward who plays for the Washington Capitals was called ****** all over twitter simple because he scored the winning goal in a play off game. When the movie hunger games came out people who were fans of the book were upset that a little girl in the book who they pictured to be white was actually black. I'm not acting like a victim i'm just telling you reality your choosing to ignore it.
so because a minority of boston fans and pre teen broads were racist and ignorant on twitter, means the majority of white people are racist ?
that's not really fair, im white and when i saw that joel ward sh*t it made me sick.
 6 years ago '05        #43
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 PoetikTrev said:
Breh they act like it aint a million and one pro white organizations. sh*t from the Klan down to NOFEAR and EURO...

panelas said:
so because a minority of boston fans and pre teen broads were racist and ignorant on twitter, means the majority of white people are racist ?
that's not really fair, im white and when i saw that joel ward sh*t it made me sick.
he didn't even say that.. he's saying that racism and discrimination still exists and nonblacks are the victims of it. some white people think racism somehow doesn't exist anymore because Beyonce, who surprisingly keeps getting lighter and lighter, was named the most beautiful woman in the world by one magazine. like come on that whole list was dominated by women who look white, no disrespect to Paula Patton and Beyonce
 6 years ago '06        #44
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
Real rap all kneegrows need to read Brainwashed by Tom Burrell....
 6 years ago '10        #45
Sk8bamboo 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 618 618
A lot of black people speak french lets have a contest
 6 years ago '08        #46
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I just have a question for white people in here. Not tryna be funny or be an as*hole or anything. But I'm just kinda curious. This a hip hop msg board right? You're here I'm guessing you like hip hop & the culture & all that. You guys come in alotta these threads that involve black people whether it be some uplifting sh*t some foul sh*t discrimination against blacks blacks discriminating against whites whatever. & yall say this really ill bizzarre disrespectful sh*t like youre unaware of the black struggle when if you do in fact listen to hip hop its being presented to you more so than not. I guess what I'm asking is when you hear a song from Nas about racial inequality & things involving the betterment of black people do you fast forward the sh*t? If you were to be in a room with some of these artists would you say sh*t like "get over it. Stop being a victim?" I'm just curious is all. Cause alotta of hip hop artists are black. & would co-sign alotta what these posters on here be saying. I dont know if you white kids feel like when n*ggas get on here & talk sh*t about white folk you feel like you have to one up us by saying off the wall sh*t. Black folk never did sh*t to you during the course of history. Its the other way around. The sh*t lingers. Is what it is. I just be puzzled though cause I'll be in a hip hop related thread & see a poster talk about his favorite rapper song whatever & then in like a "black history month" thread I'll see the same poster say "why do yall have to have your own month?"
O.o
So are we gonna ignore this post?
 6 years ago '05        #47
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 1202 1202
The W.E.T. and White Miss America Pageant comments are irrelevant...TV stations and the Pageant's origins go back to the 1920's & 1930's. White people have already had W.E.T. and White Miss America Pageant's....they just didn't include the word "white" in the name. The Miss Black France is still the wrong approach though, they should just make a contest in France where ethnic groups are represented equally rather than an exclusive contest. That just stirs the pot.
 04-28-2012, 10:56 PM         #48
OnlyOriginality  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
the darker you are as a female, the harder is it for you to be attractive...it's a biological fact
Link? Source? Any references?

ManWithoutFear! said:
I just have a question for white people in here. Not tryna be funny or be an as*hole or anything. But I'm just kinda curious. This a hip hop msg board right? You're here I'm guessing you like hip hop & the culture & all that. You guys come in alotta these threads that involve black people whether it be some uplifting sh*t some foul sh*t discrimination against blacks blacks discriminating against whites whatever. & yall say this really ill bizzarre disrespectful sh*t like youre unaware of the black struggle when if you do in fact listen to hip hop its being presented to you more so than not. I guess what I'm asking is when you hear a song from Nas about racial inequality & things involving the betterment of black people do you fast forward the sh*t? If you were to be in a room with some of these artists would you say sh*t like "get over it. Stop being a victim?" I'm just curious is all. Cause alotta of hip hop artists are black. & would co-sign alotta what these posters on here be saying. I dont know if you white kids feel like when n*ggas get on here & talk sh*t about white folk you feel like you have to one up us by saying off the wall sh*t. Black folk never did sh*t to you during the course of history. Its the other way around. The sh*t lingers. Is what it is. I just be puzzled though cause I'll be in a hip hop related thread & see a poster talk about his favorite rapper song whatever & then in like a "black history month" thread I'll see the same poster say "why do yall have to have your own month?"
O.o
I dont think his questions should go unanswered :dancingcool:

Mathematic said:
Had the same thought..
 6 years ago '04        #49
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 mikesaimname said:
remember...it's not racist if anyone but whites do it...only racist if its white...no white miss america, waacp, w.e.t.
...Typical bullsh!t white guilt-ridden response. It never ceases to amaze me how whites are so quick to bring up NAACP & BET, yet never mention why those organizations were founded in the first place (Here's a hint: Rampant anti-black Racism).

In other words, it would be in your best interest to read a book and actually have an idea of what you're talking about before making yourself look like an a.ss online.
 6 years ago '04        #50
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
 Liquid-Science said:
Naomi Campbell? Grace Jones?
 6 years ago '04        #51
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,490 | Props total: 2727 2727
 mikesaimname said:
remember...it's not racist if anyone but whites do it...only racist if its white...no white miss america, waacp, w.e.t.
i hate that argument

the point is to make a minority visible
Do u white man feel like u re not represented ?
Do u feel discriminated every day ?
 04-28-2012, 11:31 PM         #52
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
I'd really like to know wassup. I shoulda just been all ignorant & sh*t in my approach. That mighta coulda worked -_-
 6 years ago '10        #53
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 WhoThaFuk said:
Naomi Campbell? Grace Jones?
But Grace Jones tho?

[pic - click to view]

Really? You would do her?

6 years ago '05        #54
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,150 | Props total: 19858 19858
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I'd really like to know wassup. I shoulda just been all ignorant & sh*t in my approach. That mighta coulda worked -_-

they trying to figure out away to answer it
but your point was so valid i dont think it can be answered :agreement6:
 04-29-2012, 01:23 AM         #55
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
I guess I will reiterate what J.R said, for you dumbass Whites.

"because the standard of beauty is white :)"

White Logic tho "only racist if its White!!!@@@!111" it's unbelievable how ignorant you people can be.

[pic - click to view]

Nope, seems like the standard of beauty would be hispanic, asian, white, and whats this? current miss universe is ANGOLAN?

Tybigbigguy said:
They did it the wrong way tho

instead they should have made a rule in the normal pageant that a certain percentage of minorities should be in the pageant
thats bullsh*t, affirmative action leaves a foul taste in peoples mouth. You should never be selected for employment or contract due to your skin colour, it should be by qualification.

The S-Word said:
...Typical bullsh!t white guilt-ridden response. It never ceases to amaze me how whites are so quick to bring up NAACP & BET, yet never mention why those organizations were founded in the first place (Here's a hint: Rampant anti-black Racism).

In other words, it would be in your best interest to read a book and actually have an idea of what you're talking about before making yourself look like an a.ss online.
Ok, so now that its shifting and there is socially accepted anti-white racism (atleast on boxden) are we entitled to WAACP & WEP yet?

gimmethat said:
i hate that argument

the point is to make a minority visible
Do u white man feel like u re not represented ?
Do u feel discriminated every day ?
I do actually. I feel the envy and hatred of many who believe us to have some imaginary advantage when the truth is that we and the system of government we are under have handed the advantage to the minorities and ourselves are reprimanded.

We are the only people to be held accountable for racism when the truth is, we might possibly be the least racist. imagine that

I feel like the only representation of white people is
1. Ashton Kutcher
2. Corporate america
3. Joe Dirt
4. Malibus most wanted

where the fu*k do we fit into americas vision of us? lol
 04-29-2012, 01:32 AM         #56
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
But Grace Jones tho?

[pic - click to view]

Really? You would do her?

[pic - click to view]

lmao
 6 years ago '04        #57
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 PradalSerey said:
Ok, so now that its shifting and there is socially accepted anti-white racism (atleast on boxden) are we entitled to WAACP & WEP yet?
...Since you're known for doing everything in your power to defend racist whites no matter what they say or do on this site, I'll let you answer your own stupid-ass question. And really--Comparing a single Hip-Hop site with a predominant wigger membership to centuries of anti-black racism? To call you retarded would be an understatement.
 6 years ago '06        #58
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 PradalSerey said:

[pic - click to view]

Nope, seems like the standard of beauty would be hispanic, asian, white, and whats this? current miss universe is ANGOLAN?

thats bullsh*t, affirmative action leaves a foul taste in peoples mouth. You should never be selected for employment or contract due to your skin colour, it should be by qualification.

I do actually. I feel the envy and hatred of many who believe us to have some imaginary advantage when the truth is that we and the system of government we are under have handed the advantage to the minorities and ourselves are reprimanded.

We are the only people to be held accountable for racism when the truth is, we might possibly be the least racist. imagine that

1. Ashton Kutcher
2. Corporate america
3. Joe Dirt
4. Malibus most wanted

Dude to sum it all up everything you mentioned is a reaction of people of color to the perceived white superiority complex....that miss universe point is moot.
 6 years ago '08        #59
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 ManWithoutFear! said:
O.o
 6 years ago '05        #60
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,150 | Props total: 19858 19858
 PradalSerey said:

[pic - click to view]

1. Ashton Kutcher
2. Corporate america
3. Joe Dirt
4. Malibus most wanted

i was going to respond but after i read that which is bolded i said naw you are definitely trollin
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago