Apr 27 - Married school principal quits after student secretly films kiss w/secretary + posts online

most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 UrZTrulY-KINg said:
I wouldve walked in that office with a vid and walked out with a straight A transcript

6 years ago '07        #42
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
am i the only one who noticed the sh*t on the floor and was thinking what is that
 6 years ago '11        #43
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,251 | Props total: 1286 1286

here's the bi*ches facebook
 6 years ago '10        #44
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 SomeOnesoN said:

bi*ch on Facebook still bragging about this sh*t.. fu*king disgusting..
 6 years ago '10        #45
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8295 8295
 fresno said:
seriously? you do know it's 2012 right? .. are parents just supposed to tell there kids "sorry, but no internet, no phone, etc" ? that's the absolute worst mistake you can make as a parent imo.. you obviously don't have a teenage kid or been around many if you think its as easy as saying "no internet or phone for you, go to your room in solitude and read a book".. if you try to hide all that sh*t from your kids all it's going to do is make them want to rebel 50 times harder towards it and do things much worse just to spite you.. instead why not just be a good parent and try your best to instill good values in them? i do agree a lot of parents today try to blame everyone else but themselves but to just take all that away (which realistically isnt possible in this generation anyways) is def not a fix...

then you compare something massively different lol.. two hs kids kissing that aren't married and are not faculty is much different then two paid, MARRIED school employees making out.. how can you even compare those two? chances are the kid was being stupid and didnt even think about how it would cause the termination of them both.. i know if i was 16 and seen two teachers doing that i would have along with the rest of the school done the same thing pretty much...

Again you missing the whole point, the parent is not taking responsibility for THEIR kids actions. If you want to say these educators are setting a bad example, then how can you rationalize giving your 16 yr daughter access to see much worse on daily basis without you overseeing this. If this was such a big deal and she is so upset with the educators, don't you think she would have told her daughter "why didn't you come to me with this first?". And if she did and the daughter still uploaded it, then the parent is wrong and setting the bad example because that's not something an "adult" should support.

Being married means nothing, people dont get fired for cheating on their wife/husband in any profession, why do they deserve too?
 6 years ago '04        #46
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,514 | Props total: 796 796
As far as i know, nnot one of you people have the right to say anything . For the 16 years that school hes ben around Steve McClenning has tought the students "Truth, honor, and loyalty" all theWhile he was lying to his family, not honoring his marriage, and definatley not being loyal. He has been betraying the hundreds of students and parrents that had anything to do with the school for YEARS!!! The secretary was one of his students while she was in high school! Nobody is saying kissing is wrong, biut open your eyes people! They were getting paid to screw around on their husbands and wives. They were also caught one year ago through text messages. Neither one of the m deserve to tell kids what is right or wrong, or to tell us anything to do with how to live our lives! and if you are all complaining then why did you even waste your time looking at it?.

secretary was a former student?
 6 years ago '10        #47
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 stl12188 said:

There's a difference between what kids do and what adults do and they each have different rules to follow. You act like 16 year olds aren't constantly on the internet and uploading videos of everything. I was on the internet all the time when I was like 13 on my big a.ss desktop.

If a teacher video taped two high school kids that would just be weird and they should get fired. A lot of teachers don't even end up losing their job because they're tenured and there's a million things put in place to protect tenured teachers. I realize not all teachers get to that point, but some teachers get away with more than they should a lot of times. I don't even necessarily think the teachers should be fired for this as much as I think they should just be disciplined, but stop acting like the kids don't have every right to upload what goes on in their school online. These two teachers/secretary whatever are fu*king idiots for both being married and doing that sh*t in the school.

If I was a kid I wouldn't have given a fu*k about it, but I still say the kid had every right to do it
Again, if this was such a big deal, why did she not go to her parent first? Because she wasn't doing it to show the bad example they were setting, it was to expose and humiliate the two educators. In 2012 you cant tell me seeing two people kissing is somehow going to affect the mental development of a 16 yr old. You can't convince me that this girl doesn't have access to much more "impressionable" material on the same phone her mom brought her.

The parent is all gung ho about wanting people fired but she doesn't address the fact that her daughter was wrong in posting this online.

collegeboy58 said:
and the adults got fired because they're adults and should know better. The educators can't be doing their job if they have time to make out in the front office with students around. Its poor judgement on the adults. I guess the story would be different if they got caught at a school football/basketball game or out in public but this was at school during school hours and ol girl did what any kid in the same situation wouldve done, posted that bi*ch online for laughs
So in whatever job you do, you work so much that you don't have 10 mins to yourself? C'mon fam i'm no fan of the rules and accommodations teachers get, but a school is no different than any job. Poor judgment is one thing, but being in a private moment and having someone secretly recording you is another. And the fact that she posted it online for laughs is my point, if the kid thinks its funny enough to post online, why is the parent trying to get them fired?
 6 years ago '04        #48
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
C'mon fam i'm no fan of the rules and accommodations teachers get, but a school is no different than any job. Poor judgment is one thing, but being in a private moment and having someone secretly recording you is another. And the fact that she posted it online for laughs is my point, if the kid thinks its funny enough to post online, why is the parent trying to get them fired?
Thats the problem with some people, they think school is like any other job so they post videos of themselves drinking, smoking weed, half nekkid...teachers fu*kin other teachers during planning periods...principals kissing secretaries...the fact remains that you're an adult surrounded by minors and you have to act accordingly when you're supposed to be an authority figure.

Have your private moment in the principal's office or teacher's lounge, not a classroom during school hours
 6 years ago '10        #49
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
Quartzsite

It all makes sense.
 6 years ago '10        #50
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 collegeboy58 said:
Thats the problem with some people, they think school is like any other job so they post videos of themselves drinking, smoking weed, half nekkid...teachers fu*kin other teachers during planning periods...principals kissing secretaries...the fact remains that you're an adult surrounded by minors and you have to act accordingly when you're supposed to be an authority figure.

Have your private moment in the principal's office or teacher's lounge, not a classroom during school hours
All of that stuff you described is not happening in this video, and nowhere in the write up does this say this was during school hours.

Its hilarious to me how seriously people take marriage when its not their own If cheating on your wife is the worst thing you do, then I would say you are doing ok in life.
 6 years ago '04        #51
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 1786 1786
My momma always raised me to not snitch.
 6 years ago '04        #52
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
All of that stuff you described is not happening in this video, and nowhere in the write up does this say this was during school hours.

Its hilarious to me how seriously people take marriage when its not their own If cheating on your wife is the worst thing you do, then I would say you are doing ok in life.
It does in the video and as long as students are in the school, its school hours.

My best friend is one of the best dudes I know and he cheated on his wife (now divorced), thats not my issue....it's doing it at school. I'm almost certain they would still have their jobs if this same ish happened but happened at Starbucks or some other place other than school.

My mom works in the school system and her old principal was KNOWN to fu*k teachers, PTA bi*ches, band boosters, etc...he was never fired, only transferred once word got out amongst the faculty.
 6 years ago '04        #53
EJbass 
space
space
space
$267 | Props total: 0 0
 Nautilus O said:
This is the problem with America, parents are more upset about what a principal does wrong than their own kid. Tell me why your 16 yr old daughter even has access to upload videos to youtube and instead of catching 2 people smooching and not eeading a fu*king book. I bet if it was her daughter on video she would be complaining about invasion of privacy and people have no right to upload videos without someone's consent

The future is fu*ked cause their parents are pussies who think their child can do no wrong
I'm an elementary school teacher, and you sir are exactly right.
 04-29-2012, 09:16 AM         #54
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EJbass said:
I'm an elementary school teacher, and you sir are exactly right.
This is my thing, and I'm not saying that I am taking up for the student that snitched on them because that's fu*ked up and I have a daughter who I taught about minding her business and not snitching, but the thing is that like any job it's supposed to be a professional setting for the most part. Now, no one is expecting anyone to be nuns and sh*t but damn take it elsewhere like a locked office or classroom, after hours because if ol girl was there to tape, then it was during school hours. Doing sh*t like this can cause problems because it can lead to putting someone on campus in danger or something. Quick story- at my daughter's elementary school a year ago a similar thing happened where two teachers were messing and one of them had a husband who came up on campus, confronted the male teacher and they got into a serious fistf!ght in front of the kids while they were getting the bus to go home. The point is, they shouldn't have taken risks to do their dirt, should have gone offsite or something.
 6 years ago '04        #55
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
$411 | Props total: 7 7
 cold_young_thug said:
My momma always raised me to not snitch.
 6 years ago '07        #56
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 439 439
 SomeOnesoN said:

cats going in on her

deservingly so ..

Last edited by DaForce13; 04-29-2012 at 09:42 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #57
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 DaForce13 said:
cats going in on her

deservingly so ..
its funny that the people going in on her are adults....
 6 years ago '07        #58
Blaksentinel 
space
space
$1,428 | Props total: 879 879
 UrZTrulY-KINg said:
I wouldve walked in that office with a vid and walked out with a straight A transcript
^this
 6 years ago '10        #59
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Regardless of anything 2 employees of the school were making out during school hours...

Since a student caught them they deserve to be fired...I wouldn't want my kids in an environment where its ok that the principal is hooking up with people during the day on school grounds

Don't get me wrong what they do is they biz but there's a time and place for that
 6 years ago '10        #60
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 dcashalston said:
Regardless of anything 2 employees of the school were making out during school hours...

Since a student caught them they deserve to be fired...I wouldn't want my kids in an environment where its ok that the principal is hooking up with people during the day on school grounds

Don't get me wrong what they do is they biz but there's a time and place for that
True. The fact is she aint have to post that sh*t on the internet. What kind of scumbag sh*t is that?

[pic - click to view]

Look at this little snitch..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy