Apr 27 - Married school principal quits after student secretly films kiss w/secretary + posts online

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,875 | Props total: 25637 25637
Give it like 4 months he gonna k!ll her WATCH
 6 years ago '06        #22
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
AHAHAHA, gotcha muthafu*ka...
 6 years ago '04        #23
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
 cov said:
Controversy for no reason. Little snoop. Tiger Woods is an adulterer we still let him golf. Magic Johnson got aids from cheating and nobody cares. This nobody a.ss principal kisses a nobody a.ss secretary and people in this nobody a.ss city give a fu*k? Get the fu*k outta here. worthless...

.. That is crazy ..
 6 years ago '04        #24
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 778 778
 Nautilus O said:
And thats ok with you?? The society we live in tells a 16 yr old, yea go post a video you took of two people kissing on Youtube and thats ok? People get sued for stuff like that, but instead of the parent saying the right thing which is "This doesn't affect their performance as administrators and they should be judged on how they perform, not what two consenting adults do in public all the time." She blames them for being bad role models.

But she brought her daughter a phone thats capable of taking video and has internet access to view pr0n, Nicki Minaj shaking her fake a.ss, and posting videos of herself on the internet. So at the end of the day her daughter, spying on two adults laid on the floor, took a video and instead of telling her mom about what she saw or reporting it to another administrator she post it on the internet.......

And that's ok with you?
man please....I wish we had youtube and cellphones with capabilities like that, I guarantee you n*ggaz would've posted the same video online...kid probably did it for sh*ts and giggles and probably didn't think folk would get fired....the point is two faculty members did something that would get a kid suspended and should face consequences. I got 10 days OSS for holding a broad hand in HS and she even said she was cool with it but the teacher said I was forcefully placing her hand on my crotch or some perverted sh*t. Kids get expelled for having s3x in school, adults should know better than to do this
 6 years ago '04        #25
Rajj 
space
space
$999 | Props total: 7 7
They have schools in Quartzsite?
 6 years ago '08        #26
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17156 17156
Work place fu*king happens all the time
 6 years ago '10        #27
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8155 8155
 collegeboy58 said:
man please....I wish we had youtube and cellphones with capabilities like that, I guarantee you n*ggaz would've posted the same video online...kid probably did it for sh*ts and giggles and probably didn't think folk would get fired....the point is two faculty members did something that would get a kid suspended and should face consequences. I got 10 days OSS for holding a broad hand in HS and she even said she was cool with it but the teacher said I was forcefully placing her hand on my crotch or some perverted sh*t. Kids get expelled for having s3x in school, adults should know better than to do this
Again, that's ok with you?

The problem is that these parents are acting like the educators are not doing their jobs because they caught them kissing. The parents are saying this sets a bad example but they are ok with their daughter uploading videos to the internet. So your daughter has access to the internet that is filled with way worse stuff than this and you want the teachers fired?

Kiss get suspended from school for sh*t like this because they are kids. I guarantee no administrator is videotaping two kids kissing and posting it online. And if they did they would be fired, imagine if a college professor filmed two college students kissing and put it online, fired. If two adults are kissing one another in what they think is a private moment then I don't see where they deserve to be fired.
 6 years ago '06        #28
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
at some of the responses on the video. Smh..
 6 years ago '10        #29
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 UrZTrulY-KINg said:
I wouldve walked in that office with a vid and walked out with a straight A transcript
this!

dumb bi*ch coulda been eating good in academics
 6 years ago '04        #30
fresno 
space
space
space
$714 | Props total: 35 35
 Nautilus O said:

The problem is that these parents are acting like the educators are not doing their jobs because they caught them kissing. The parents are saying this sets a bad example but they are ok with their daughter uploading videos to the internet. So your daughter has access to the internet that is filled with way worse stuff than this and you want the teachers fired?

Kiss get suspended from school for sh*t like this because they are kids. I guarantee no administrator is videotaping two kids kissing and posting it online. And if they did they would be fired, imagine if a college professor filmed two college students kissing and put it online, fired. If two adults are kissing one another in what they think is a private moment then I don't see where they deserve to be fired.
seriously? you do know it's 2012 right? .. are parents just supposed to tell there kids "sorry, but no internet, no phone, etc" ? that's the absolute worst mistake you can make as a parent imo.. you obviously don't have a teenage kid or been around many if you think its as easy as saying "no internet or phone for you, go to your room in solitude and read a book".. if you try to hide all that sh*t from your kids all it's going to do is make them want to rebel 50 times harder towards it and do things much worse just to spite you.. instead why not just be a good parent and try your best to instill good values in them? i do agree a lot of parents today try to blame everyone else but themselves but to just take all that away (which realistically isnt possible in this generation anyways) is def not a fix...

then you compare something massively different lol.. two hs kids kissing that aren't married and are not faculty is much different then two paid, MARRIED school employees making out.. how can you even compare those two? chances are the kid was being stupid and didnt even think about how it would cause the termination of them both.. i know if i was 16 and seen two teachers doing that i would have along with the rest of the school done the same thing pretty much...
 6 years ago '09        #31
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 13143 13143
 6 years ago '04        #32
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3250 3250
 fresno said:
seriously? you do know it's 2012 right? .. are parents just supposed to tell there kids "sorry, but no internet, no phone, etc" ? that's the absolute worst mistake you can make as a parent imo.. you obviously don't have a teenage kid or been around many if you think its as easy as saying "no internet or phone for you, go to your room in solitude and read a book".. if you try to hide all that sh*t from your kids all it's going to do is make them want to rebel 50 times harder towards it and do things much worse just to spite you.. instead why not just be a good parent and try your best to instill good values in them? i do agree a lot of parents today try to blame everyone else but themselves but to just take all that away (which realistically isnt possible in this generation anyways) is def not a fix...

then you compare something massively different lol.. two hs kids kissing that aren't married and are not faculty is much different then two paid, MARRIED school employees making out.. how can you even compare those two? chances are the kid was being stupid and didnt even think about how it would cause the termination of them both.. i know if i was 16 and seen two teachers doing that i would have along with the rest of the school done the same thing pretty much...
i mean who really cares at the end of the day about somethin like that?? i guess a 16 year old girl is different but i know i wouldnt give 2 sh*ts about them makin out let alone spend enough time to pull out my phone and take a video all the while hiding out the entire time...and even if i would have taken a video i wouldnt have put it online..and her mom with the vast overreaction to the incident by pulling her out of the school is retarded too...its not like the chick caught them fu*king on the clock
 04-28-2012, 09:27 PM         #33
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cov said:
Controversy for no reason. Little snoop. Tiger Woods is an adulterer we still let him golf. Magic Johnson got aids from cheating and nobody cares. This nobody a.ss principal kisses a nobody a.ss secretary and people in this nobody a.ss city give a fu*k? Get the fu*k outta here. worthless...
Coulda swore Magic contracted HIV. *shrugs
Lol @ little Harriet the Spy tho. What part of the game is that?
 04-28-2012, 09:37 PM         #34
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrZTrulY-KINg said:
I wouldve walked in that office with a vid and walked out with a straight A transcript
right? she did it all wrong

Rajj said:
They have schools in Quartzsite?
quartzite aint sh*t

piss and gas stop on the way to coachella/LA
 6 years ago '05        #35
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Nautilus O said:

[pic - click to view]

There's a difference between what kids do and what adults do and they each have different rules to follow. You act like 16 year olds aren't constantly on the internet and uploading videos of everything. I was on the internet all the time when I was like 13 on my big a.ss desktop.

If a teacher video taped two high school kids that would just be weird and they should get fired. A lot of teachers don't even end up losing their job because they're tenured and there's a million things put in place to protect tenured teachers. I realize not all teachers get to that point, but some teachers get away with more than they should a lot of times. I don't even necessarily think the teachers should be fired for this as much as I think they should just be disciplined, but stop acting like the kids don't have every right to upload what goes on in their school online. These two teachers/secretary whatever are fu*king idiots for both being married and doing that sh*t in the school.

If I was a kid I wouldn't have given a fu*k about it, but I still say the kid had every right to do it

Last edited by Philly B; 04-28-2012 at 09:48 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #36
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 778 778
 Nautilus O said:

and the adults got fired because they're adults and should know better. The educators can't be doing their job if they have time to make out in the front office with students around. Its poor judgement on the adults. I guess the story would be different if they got caught at a school football/basketball game or out in public but this was at school during school hours and ol girl did what any kid in the same situation wouldve done, posted that bi*ch online for laughs
 6 years ago '12        #37
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,424 | Props total: 4061 4061
i guess he wanted to file some papers of his own
 6 years ago '07        #38
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
 Down-N-H-Town said:
Kids can be fu*king dumb. She ruined this guy's career and all that's going to happen to her is a transfer of schools.
Karma is a bi*ch b. it goes both ways. Same result either way he just got caught.
 6 years ago '04        #39
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
shes a snitch. smh
 6 years ago '11        #40
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 21255 21255
Played her cards all wrong. I would've had straight A's all year, while chilling at home on school days.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy