Apr 27 - Married school principal quits after student secretly films kiss w/secretary + posts online

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
149 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-27-2012, 07:01 PM         #1
6407 pageviews
68 comments

ProfitSee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 27 - Married school principal quits after student secretly films kiss w/secretary + posts online

A school principal has resigned after he was caught on a student's cell phone video camera passionately kissing the school secretary.
Stephen McClenning stood down from The Scholars Academy in Quartzside, Arizona, after the two-and-a-half minute footage of the steamy encounter was leaked online.
His secretary was fired after 16-year-old Myranda Garber busted the couple, both reportedly married to other people, during school time.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Myranda said: 'At first we could only see their legs, but they were obviously doing something. I got my phone out to angle it to see their bodies.'
Parent Cindy Joans said the video, which was posted onto YouTube but later taken down, has forced her to pull her daughter out of the school.
She said: 'This is totally uncalled for.

'They're supposed to be role models for our students there. This is on school campus, with our children present, while they are there, while these two are being paid.'
Another parent Erin Joslin added: 'They are supposed to be educating our children.'

The principal and the secretary, who has not been officially named but is believed locally to be called Billie Madewell, have not commented.
A school board member, Donna Dole, confirmed the principal resigned and the secretary was dismissed.
On the school's website, it said McClenning was in his 12th year as an educator in the Quartzsite community.
He told prospective parents: 'I a.ssure you that I will do my best to make sure your child will have the best educational experience possible.'
Concerned parent Tanda Bastin told the local TV station: 'It's a privilege to resign because if anything they should have been fired.
And student Joseph Hager, 18, said: 'Someone could say they are two adults doing their own thing, that's their lives and I totally agree with that.
'But it's the choices they make on when to do and where to do it and appropriateness.'
The parents said the pair both have children with their respective spouses.
An Arizona State Board for Charter Schools spokesman told 3TV the organisation that holds the charter for The Scholars Academy handles disciplinary action for faculty members.
Principal McClenning is the president of that organisation.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Source

Last edited by ProfitSee; 04-28-2012 at 09:51 PM..

68 comments for "Apr 27 - Married school principal quits after student secretly films kiss w/secretary + posts online"

6 years ago '10        #2
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,155 | Props total: 8144 8144
This is the problem with America, parents are more upset about what a principal does wrong than their own kid. Tell me why your 16 yr old daughter even has access to upload videos to youtube and instead of catching 2 people smooching and not eeading a fu*king book. I bet if it was her daughter on video she would be complaining about invasion of privacy and people have no right to upload videos without someone's consent

The future is fu*ked cause their parents are pussies who think their child can do no wrong
 6 years ago '12        #3
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
Can't get boners in public, watchout America.
 6 years ago '09        #4
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
^word.
 6 years ago '09        #5
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
The girl should learn how to mind her business, the principal would still have a job and she wouldn't have to find a new school. why was she on the floor recording them instead of in class or where ever she was supposed to be?
 6 years ago '06        #6
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
 Nautilus O said:
This is the problem with America, parents are more upset about what a principal does wrong than their own kid. Tell me why your 16 yr old daughter even has access to upload videos to youtube and instead of catching 2 people smooching and not eeading a fu*king book. I bet if it was her daughter on video she would be complaining about invasion of privacy and people have no right to upload videos without someone's consent

The future is fu*ked cause their parents are pussies who think their child can do no wrong

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '06        #7
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
Kids can be fu*king dumb. She ruined this guy's career and all that's going to happen to her is a transfer of schools.
 6 years ago '04        #8
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 771 771
 Nautilus O said:

She's 16...9 yr olds have cellphones and can upload youtube videos...and no tellin why she was in the office. You can't say the student did anything wrong other than do what any 16 yr old would do if they saw the principal and secretary making out
 6 years ago '04        #9
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3250 3250
@ the parent pulling her out of school for that...now obviously it shouldnt have been going on at work but her child just ruined 2 ppls lives over this, they shouldnt have been cheating but that is definitely not worth losing a job over..disgusting that parents wont even hold kids accountable these days for anything...and kids today are always looking for the next video to put on worldstar/youtube to get views that they dont realize the ramifications for it
 6 years ago '10        #10
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
damn is this an upgrade over ya wife?!?!? gotdamn thats rough.
 6 years ago '11        #11
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 423 423
 Nautilus O said:

:agreement6::agreement6:

I would sue her for invasion of privacy.
 6 years ago '07        #12
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,618 | Props total: 2463 2463
hahaha dude got caught up
 6 years ago '06        #13
UrZTrulY-KINg 13 heat pts13
space
space
$830 | Props total: 120 120
I wouldve walked in that office with a vid and walked out with a straight A transcript
 6 years ago '07        #14
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
 peeyump said:
damn is this an upgrade over ya wife?!?!? gotdamn thats rough.
, the 3 faces I made after reading the story and this post.
 6 years ago '10        #15
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,155 | Props total: 8144 8144
 collegeboy58 said:
She's 16...9 yr olds have cellphones and can upload youtube videos...and no tellin why she was in the office. You can't say the student did anything wrong other than do what any 16 yr old would do if they saw the principal and secretary making out
And thats ok with you?? The society we live in tells a 16 yr old, yea go post a video you took of two people kissing on Youtube and thats ok? People get sued for stuff like that, but instead of the parent saying the right thing which is "This doesn't affect their performance as administrators and they should be judged on how they perform, not what two consenting adults do in public all the time." She blames them for being bad role models.

But she brought her daughter a phone thats capable of taking video and has internet access to view pr0n, Nicki Minaj shaking her fake a.ss, and posting videos of herself on the internet. So at the end of the day her daughter, spying on two adults laid on the floor, took a video and instead of telling her mom about what she saw or reporting it to another administrator she post it on the internet.......

And that's ok with you?
 04-28-2012, 07:19 PM         #16
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrZTrulY-KINg said:
I wouldve walked in that office with a vid and walked out with a straight A transcript
:a greement1:
 6 years ago '04        #17
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,009 | Props total: 85 85
 UrZTrulY-KINg said:
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '11        #18
Coreey 3 heat pts
space
space
$163 | Props total: 0 0
 UrZTrulY-KINg said:
Instead of hooking herself up she fu*ks up two peoples lives. I would've got straight As and letters of recommendation to the colleges of my choice.
 6 years ago '10        #19
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
What kind of moron is this kid?
 04-28-2012, 07:30 PM         #20
cov  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Controversy for no reason. Little snoop. Tiger Woods is an adulterer we still let him golf. Magic Johnson got aids from cheating and nobody cares. This nobody a.ss principal kisses a nobody a.ss secretary and people in this nobody a.ss city give a fu*k? Get the fu*k outta here. worthless...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy