Apr 27 - George Zimmerman's website collects staggering $200,000 in donations in only two weeks

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-29-2012, 12:00 PM         #101
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regulate said:
It's pretty obvious you hate black people.

And whats with all you white-supremacists continually bringing up jesse jackson & al sharpton?? WTF does that have to do with anything? So ALL black people are responsible for those two?? Or better yet ALL black people should be held accountable when one black person does something bad??

Most of the outrage from this whole thing is more-so from the police's lack of response rather than the crime itself (which was bad enough). People have EVERY right to be angry at the system, Yet why are you zimmerman supporters so angry?? Like what grave injustice happened to get y'all so hot?? that sh*t k!lls me.......

people are angry because you guys are making a big fu*king scene, thats really uncalled for........ like i said where are the black movement leaders when there is black on black crime???? no where to be fu*king found, yet when white or as latins get into something its in the paper , its on the news then no one speaks of it afterwords.

Last edited by donmeca2020; 04-29-2012 at 12:38 PM..
 04-29-2012, 12:35 PM         #102
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
So this is what white people look like nowadays huh?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

lets lynch this racist cracka!
its not about him, its about the "justice" system who just let him go. anyone can k!ll a black man in this country and get away with it except another black man.
 04-29-2012, 12:44 PM         #103
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
...You mean the same way the 'whites and Latinos (Not 'latins,' dumbass) make a big fu*king mess and make themselves look bad' whenever one of their own is a.ssaulted or murdered? Blacks are tired of the bullsh!t whites and Latinos try to do whenever something happens to one of their own (i.e. Zimmerman), so cut the bullsh!t........
the Correct term that everybody should use is Hispanic... the word Latins can also be used, "latinos" means hispanic male, but you would know better then me.....
 6 years ago '10        #104
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 SoCal Savage said:

where was the outcry for Derrion?
There was plenty and they were caught and prosecuted, and like hitlerman in the beginning. Stop going tit for tat and think before typing nonsensical posts.
 04-29-2012, 09:15 PM         #105
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
point blank some of you as*holes make the comments on here " oh i see you don't like black people then"
its not even about that, its that this is no longer an issue of right and wrong. the black community is turning this into a black VS white thing now.

its honestly just getting so fu*king ridiculous with the comments on here, as well as the ones you hear and see on the news and the internet you can't help but to get annoyed and make comments back that there is just so many things wrong with this issue and the way people are taking it

once again I enjoy black music, the foods as well as your women, but frankly the subject is getting tossed and turned into nothing but a race thing and its really fu*king sad and pathetic....
 04-29-2012, 10:50 PM         #106
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Goes to show how gullible folks are. He hustled all of them, he got his lick & could give a fu*k about what the ppl who pitched in think or whatever sympathy they have for him.

He knew what he was doing, smart move on his behalf. fu*ked up, but mayne as I said the other day new bits and pieces of things keeping falling into place everyday with this mans case.
 6 years ago '08        #107
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 donmeca2020 said:
point blank some of you as*holes make the comments on here " oh i see you don't like black people then"
its not even about that, its that this is no longer an issue of right and wrong. the black community is turning this into a black VS white thing now.

its honestly just getting so fu*king ridiculous with the comments on here, as well as the ones you hear and see on the news and the internet you can't help but to get annoyed and make comments back that there is just so many things wrong with this issue and the way people are taking it

once again I enjoy black music, the foods as well as your women, but frankly the subject is getting tossed and turned into nothing but a race thing and its really fu*king sad and pathetic....
if "blacks" are the only ones you hear or see making comments, then its obvious you've chosen a side. you are the pathetic one refusing to admit both sides are wrong
 04-30-2012, 10:39 AM         #108
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimdogg3325 said:
if "blacks" are the only ones you hear or see making comments, then its obvious you've chosen a side. you are the pathetic one refusing to admit both sides are wrong
Never did i say either side is right, but who is making a very big commotion about this and what ethnicity put a bounty on this guy's head, as well as supposed black celebrities and athletes threw money in on this bounty/reward. now the people who gave money to zimmerman are just plain wrong???? NAW...... as well beat an innocent redneck and muttered the words " This is for trayvon" ????? if all of you on here think whats been done in the recent weeks is right , then there is no reason to argue anymore.... its like talking to a blade of grass
 6 years ago '08        #109
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 donmeca2020 said:
Never did i say either side is right, but who is making a very big commotion about this and what ethnicity put a bounty on this guy's head, as well as supposed black celebrities and athletes threw money in on this bounty/reward. now the people who gave money to zimmerman are just plain wrong???? NAW...... as well beat an innocent redneck and muttered the words " This is for trayvon" ????? if all of you on here think whats been done in the recent weeks is right , then there is no reason to argue anymore.... its like talking to a blade of grass
im sorry you felt like this was an argument. but the fact that you felt like it was leads me to further believe you've chosen a side in this matter that has nothing to do with you. i know you havent considered this but maybe its you who has a problem with reality. your one-sided and judgmental mind wont let you see from the other sides point of view so what your saying holds no value. and lol @ that "innocent redneck" comment. that has nothing to do with trayvon's case but of course u want it to so you can use that in your so-called argument. u watch to much tv. have a nice day. no smilies
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
50 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now