Apr 27 - George Zimmerman's website collects staggering $200,000 in donations in only two weeks

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,772 | Props total: 3715 3715
 pandanikko said:
But he is portrayed as an innocent kid, I think not. Of course he would look suspicious if there were previous break in the neighborhood. The media pretty much f'd this all up with the race issue.. sh*t... .
this.. nothing more nothing less.

BLacks feel its some rodney king ish..
SOME whites feel its some shoot the suspect lookikng blackys ish...

This is a racial profiling gone wrong case.. not a racists white dude k!lling blacks. On the flipside everyone ignoring the elephants in the room. It would be a perfect opportunity to discuss blacks fitting profiles and dressing/looking the part. Perfect opportunity for whites to discuss why profilling isn't a good thing. And the perfect opportunity for the black community to learn about laws.

i say that b/c zimmerman will get off per florida laws. And those ignorant of the law will be "shocked" and want to riot.

and thats equally stupid.
 6 years ago '07        #82
jayyast 
space
space
$469 | Props total: 122 122
lol one day people are going to start locating people who post dumb sh*t on the internet and beat them... technology is changing the world and soon no one will be able to lie bc there's always some1 or something watching and recording and its going to expose alot of u ignorant bi*ches in this world and ya'll will b dealt with accordingly watch ...
 04-28-2012, 07:44 AM         #83
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since we're already talking about these race things...Zimmermann (German name^^) doesn't even seem like the typical 'white' person.
He looks more like a latino to me. Not the typical european face.

I'm tired about reading all this bullsh*t. He obviously has blood on his hands, so lock him up. The race problem should be discussed later, because that stuff is slowing down the judicial process.
The reason 'white america' doesn't want him to get jailed is only because that would make the guilt/crime/the current race problems sort of 'official'. It's more than just a conviction of a k!ller. As a matter of fact Zimmerman as a human being is irrelevant. There are other things behind this.
They're tired of discussing this race issue again, tired of acknowledging the racial problems in america. They're just afraid to face the problems.

Last edited by Symon; 04-28-2012 at 07:46 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #84
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,381 | Props total: 4662 4662
 TheMindOf said:
Facts. Im black and a college graduate. I went to a black high school and Jr High tho. The things that are valued in the black community are laughable. Then you wonder why n*ggas can't raise up.

I remember being in high school and n*ggas laughing at you when you said you were planning on going to college. We gotta change the values in the younger folks before there will ever be progress. A LOT of black people in america don't value education. We laugh at each other for wanting to better ourselves, then glorify **** sh*t (i.e. Worldstar). Then wonder why we stay oppressed.

Everybody wanna be a rapper or a basketball player. We condition young n*ggas to think that way. Then when the pipe dreams fall through. They a.ssed out. Then It's the "White man" fault. Then the world is against you. Then nobody wants to give you a chance. fu*k you supposed to do without a college degree in todays society? There's no accountability.

Though I feel what you're saying it sounds like you are speaking from the angle that being black correlates with all that you posted above...and that I can't agree with. You speak with generalizations which means you're overlooking a lot of things. You're actually a couple degrees separated from those aren't black that say the same things.

I'm curious how you arrive to these conclusions. Are you using the "hoodie sweatshirt" litmus test too??

Maybe time to update your way of thinking. Perhaps you haven't seen enough examples in your own circle or life..amongst your peers that speak in contrast of what you're saying. I used to have the same way of thinking but that has since changed. If we were talking about dog breeds I would be more comfortable with generalizations. But people are complex.

It can't just be about being "black" when Nigerians are what, the most highly educated immigrant group in America? So then maybe your statement would concern black Americans. But, still are you attacking the color or the situations and machine that created the issues you observe?

Be careful of your own prejudices. If you say this about black people then perhaps you over or under compensate other groups of people without knowing it?
 04-28-2012, 09:11 AM         #85
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I need to switch my hustle.
 6 years ago '08        #86
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 TheMindOf said:
Facts. Im black and a college graduate. I went to a black high school and Jr High tho. The things that are valued in the black community are laughable. Then you wonder why n*ggas can't raise up.

I remember being in high school and n*ggas laughing at you when you said you were planning on going to college. We gotta change the values in the younger folks before there will ever be progress. A LOT of black people in america don't value education. We laugh at each other for wanting to better ourselves, then glorify **** sh*t (i.e. Worldstar). Then wonder why we stay oppressed.

Everybody wanna be a rapper or a basketball player. We condition young n*ggas to think that way. Then when the pipe dreams fall through. They a.ssed out. Then It's the "White man" fault. Then the world is against you. Then nobody wants to give you a chance. fu*k you supposed to do without a college degree in todays society? There's no accountability.
just because there is some truth in what you speak, doesnt mean what you speak is right. question yourself before you lose yourself (if you really are a brother)
 6 years ago '06        #87
anim 
space
space
space
$436 | Props total: 0 0
This is crazy! I knew something was up when someone picked him up from the jail in a BMW! Now its reported that his website mysteriously raised enough money for more than what his bail was set! This case is shady!
 6 years ago '04        #88
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 301 301
thanks to the wannabe black panthers and fake a.ss thugs that you see in the media that george got rich
 6 years ago '10        #89
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13670 13670
 bigmike123456 said:
i would like to kno why is it the black community that gets the bad rap a lot of stuff you speak of with school and just mindset has to do more with money and your social standing in america then race. sure we have blacks with the wrong mindset but so do whites and asian everyother race has stuff to clean up.it bothers me that a black person would agree wit these ignorant statements
To be honest other communities are not as important as the black community to me. I'm not concerned about their youth, I'm concerned for mine. I know youth from other races do the same sh*t AND more but to see my people partake in it irks me on the inside.
 6 years ago '11        #90
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Kontrast0 said:
what kinda ppl do you think supported the fund....
we all know what kinda ppl are sending this scumbag money, its the same kinda ppl who sympathize with him on this website. I mean i give up on this country, i have to live here unfortunately but i will make sure my children know of this EVIL that still runs through this country, and to be AWARE of their surroundings AT ALL TIMES.

No point in trying to argue with these white kids anymore, their stances are nothing more than an extension of what they hear at home from their parents.

Black ppl, if u sit back and peep this you'll see that the "media" that these simpletons claim are "brainwashing" US are nothing more than racist whites vs. "not so" racist whites. Happens every time a race issue occurs.

Just sit back and watch, you'll see.
 6 years ago '07        #91
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Chief Dee said:
It's kinda funny how Zimmermaniacs say, "wait for the facts" but yet will donate money to Zimmerman BEFORE a verdict can be rendered. So what if he ends up being guilty? You've basically just gave your money to a convicted murderer. I wonder if all these "wait for the facts" Zimmermaniacs will ask for their money back if he's found guilty. Probably not since Zimmerman's guilt/innocence was NEVER important to them.

That's how I know that Zimmermaniacs are full of sh*t, they live vicariously through this dude because most of them fear black people too and racially profile others too but are too scared to actually go out and shoot a black man. So Zimmerman goes and shoots a black male and they feel empowered. None of them ever really cared if he was guilty or not, he just got to do what most of them dream of doing but dont have the stones to do.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6:
 6 years ago '10        #92
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
 Skip Jr said:
i'm proud to say that i contributed to that fund :D

[pic - click to view]

04-28-2012, 03:25 PM         #93
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
I told you n*ggas the KKK got him covered

ignorance is bliss on this forum..... white americans know that this guy is black and peruvian descent. i believe in all reality people around the united states are tired of how blacks throughout everywhere are making a big fu*king mess and making themselves look bad because of this.

from the little scumbags that beat another man to death in alabama, to all the other incidents that aren't big name coverage, white and latins are tired of the bullsh*t blacks are trying to do.... its old now and i a.ssume numerous people are trying to help this guy..

even though to everyone on this forum the guy is white..........
 04-28-2012, 03:30 PM         #94
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
we all know what kinda ppl are sending this scumbag money, its the same kinda ppl who sympathize with him on this website. I mean i give up on this country, i have to live here unfortunately but i will make sure my children know of this EVIL that still runs through this country, and to be AWARE of their surroundings AT ALL TIMES.

No point in trying to argue with these white kids anymore, their stances are nothing more than an extension of what they hear at home from their parents.

Black ppl, if u sit back and peep this you'll see that the "media" that these simpletons claim are "brainwashing" US are nothing more than racist whites vs. "not so" racist whites. Happens every time a race issue occurs.

Just sit back and watch, you'll see.
funny its because of you "racist" blacks that make the rest of your ethnicity look fu*king horrible... tell me this where is Al sharpton and Jesse jackson when their is black on black violence that leads to someone dieing or better yet a black child dieing????

THEY ARE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND...... but the minute someone who isnt black k!lls another black all of a sudden the outcry from all black communities is abundant and people are just trying to make a nickel on these two poor slobs names now..

i will sit back and watch and everytime i see jesse jackson, al sharpton, or that fat bi*ch who wears the cowboy hats speaking, i'll go ahead and change the channel because its nothing but sh*t talking nonsense
 04-28-2012, 04:12 PM         #95
SoCal Savage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

where was the outcry for Derrion?
 04-28-2012, 04:26 PM         #96
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoCal Savage said:

where was the outcry for Derrion?
You people trying to push this on the black community are either idiots or just outright evil. The outrage for Derrion came from the jury who convicted his k!llers understand morons? Trayvon Martin isn't getting publiicity ecause he got k!lled he's getting publicty because the police are doing everything they can to help the k!ller.
 04-28-2012, 05:06 PM         #97
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:

ignorance is bliss on this forum..... white americans know that this guy is black and peruvian descent. i believe in all reality people around the united states are tired of how blacks throughout everywhere are making a big fu*king mess and making themselves look bad because of this.

from the little scumbags that beat another man to death in alabama, to all the other incidents that aren't big name coverage, white and latins are tired of the bullsh*t blacks are trying to do.... its old now and i a.ssume numerous people are trying to help this guy..

Wasn't aware that black people control the media.......this thoery interesting......please continue
 6 years ago '04        #98
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 donmeca2020 said:

...You mean the same way the 'whites and Latinos (Not 'latins,' dumbass) make a big fu*king mess and make themselves look bad' whenever one of their own is a.ssaulted or murdered? Blacks are tired of the bullsh!t whites and Latinos try to do whenever something happens to one of their own (i.e. Zimmerman), so cut the bullsh!t........
 6 years ago '04        #99
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
 MONSTALOCC said:
To be honest other communities are not as important as the black community to me. I'm not concerned about their youth, I'm concerned for mine. I know youth from other races do the same sh*t AND more but to see my people partake in it irks me on the inside.
i agree it bothers me also to see us messing our lives up.Im more so bothered how we are made out to be the only race with these issues and like we are all up to no good that perception is why trayvon is dead and many other blacks.
 6 years ago '12        #100
noverum 
space
space
$2,882 | Props total: 1656 1656
Keep talking about different "races" like they're sports teams. Nothing f!ghts racism like reinforcing boundaries and racial identity.
Self-segregation and racial socio-politics - Hitler would be proud.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy