Apr 27 - George Zimmerman's website collects staggering $200,000 in donations in only two weeks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Jeezy187 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,359 | Props total: 1136 1136
 TheMindOf said:
Im black my dude. So spare me the racial epithets lol. All I'm saying is that white folks are standing behind theirs in the way that matters most in this situation (financially)

What are Trayvons people doing for him? All I hear about is n*ggas running around committing a bunch of dumb guerrilla crimes and then yelling "This is for Trayvon" after.

Im sure, beating up an innocent white people is helping Trayvons family tremendously.

All that money n*ggas gave to the Skittles corporation and Arizona Ice Tea could have definitely went to Trayvons family.

But n*ggas would rather use this case as a crutch to take out their pent up frustration against white people (even tho Zimmerman is hispanic), Instead of helping constructively.
Man i definitely see where your coming from.
 6 years ago '05        #62
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Dam were is anonymous when you need them...
 6 years ago '07        #63
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
that boi came up
 6 years ago '05        #64
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 6 years ago '05        #65
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 bobbysteels18 said:
Dam were is anonymous when you need them...
 6 years ago '04        #66
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,662 | Props total: 495 495
I wouldn't donate a cup of spit to this fu*ker, and people actually gave this fu*kwad almost a quarter million dollars?!!!! Too much money, and no fu*kin sense. This shows how fu*ked up people's priorities are in the US. It saddens me to no end.
 6 years ago '09        #67
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,689 | Props total: 13210 13210
what kinda ppl do you think supported the fund....
 6 years ago '10        #68
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 TheMindOf said:
Facts. Im black and a college graduate. I went to a black high school and Jr High tho. The things that are valued in the black community are laughable. Then you wonder why n*ggas can't raise up.

I remember being in high school and n*ggas laughing at you when you said you were planning on going to college. We gotta change the values in the younger folks before there will ever be progress. A LOT of black people in america don't value education. We laugh at each other for wanting to better ourselves, then glorify **** sh*t (i.e. Worldstar). Then wonder why we stay oppressed.

Everybody wanna be a rapper or a basketball player. We condition young n*ggas to think that way. Then when the pipe dreams fall through. They a.ssed out. Then It's the "White man" fault. Then the world is against you. Then nobody wants to give you a chance. fu*k you supposed to do without a college degree in todays society? There's no accountability.
Sad but true. I have to agree 100% The youth got it twisted. If our daughters are Nots.lutting it up/having babies or our young men dont bang & serve they're lame. Kids are very impressionable. I currently have my kids in a majority white school and they all bring outstanding grades home. I had an issue about it at first but most youth are color blind and the teachers push them to reach their full potential. Looking back on the bs I seen and been involved in while in school, clearly a no brainer. Good post
 6 years ago '06        #69
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
yall swear... THE MEDIA IS MIND fu*kING YALL IGNORANT a.ssES!!! WAKE THE fu*k UP ALREADY!!!
 6 years ago '04        #70
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
:dancingcool:
 04-27-2012, 11:19 PM         #71
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder how many of of those cavebi*ches y'all love so much donated money to this k!ller of a young black kid?
 04-27-2012, 11:29 PM         #72
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lou Pena said:
1. Martin was already caught stealing in the past
2. A "black family" was 100 % behind zim being a watch
3. Martin attacked zim out of cold blood and smashed his head into the ground so once again i guess your suppose to just get your head smashed in... Wake up!!'
4. Black kids were caught stealing and robbing houses in the community for a few months not white kids so obviously if a black kid is around looking suspicious your going to see whats going on...

Its so pathetic that a man gets judged for his supposed "race" which he isnt and not for his character the media circus is at it again and all and jesse are the puppets

Sad
But it's fair to judge tm by his race....which is what led to the whole situation?
 04-27-2012, 11:40 PM         #73
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
Yup, I'd really like to see the day a racist white person takes the side of someone who isn't what they'd consider a full blooded Aryan. Maybe some of the people who donated genuinely believe Zimmerman has been unfairly railroaded by the media?
Or they donated simply because Black life is worthless in AmeriKKA, and to make sure someone gets off free for k!lling a Black person. Though I need not forget, that you are a Zimstan uncle tom house negro.
 04-27-2012, 11:48 PM         #74
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
Yup, I'd really like to see the day a racist white person takes the side of someone who isn't what they'd consider a full blooded Aryan. Maybe some of the people who donated genuinely believe Zimmerman has been unfairly railroaded by the media?
Racist or no racist does not change the death of TM......however it does help the hate crime aspect........when does black skin stop becoming the excuse for everything though?......meaning his skin color has given way to arguments of him being a thug, criminal in the making,hostile,violent,and a menace 2 society being an argument of possible provocation on part of TM.......I can see this argument is getting a little hypocritical though.......I just dont understand how the person with the gun ,who followed the kid, who argued with a teenager, and k!lled that same teenager is a victim in anyway. But facts are being with held....and his parents have clout ......he probably is not a monster......but he sure is a d!ck headed dumbass....and last I check that is not an excuse for cold blooded murder
 6 years ago '04        #75
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
 MONSTALOCC said:
Sad but true. I have to agree 100% The youth got it twisted. If our daughters are Nots.lutting it up/having babies or our young men dont bang & serve they're lame. Kids are very impressionable. I currently have my kids in a majority white school and they all bring outstanding grades home. I had an issue about it at first but most youth are color blind and the teachers push them to reach their full potential. Looking back on the bs I seen and been involved in while in school, clearly a no brainer. Good post
i would like to kno why is it the black community that gets the bad rap a lot of stuff you speak of with school and just mindset has to do more with money and your social standing in america then race. sure we have blacks with the wrong mindset but so do whites and asian everyother race has stuff to clean up.it bothers me that a black person would agree wit these ignorant statements
 04-28-2012, 02:33 AM         #76
ThatHustle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skip Jr said:
i'm proud to say that i contributed to that fund :D
No u didn't u broke a.ss fool
 6 years ago '04        #77
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Skip Jr said:
so does that mean black people cant play basketball, considering a white man invented the game?
...No, it means white people can't play blues, rock, jazz, r&b, & hip-hop, considering black men invented those genres.

See how easy it was to turn your bullsh!t, race-baiting post around on you? In other words, don't start sh!t you can't finish, kid
 6 years ago '10        #78
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 illmatic826 said:
REPOST

fu*kING REPOST

IM SICK OF MY sh*t GETTING REPOSTED!!!!
Lol with that as the thread title I can see why your sh*t got reposted, that title is just screaming "RACE WAR THREAD INSIDE COME ON IN AND ARGUE!!"
 6 years ago '10        #79
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 The S-Word said:
...No, it means white people can't play blues, rock, jazz, r&b, & hip-hop, considering black men invented those genres.

See how easy it was to turn your bullsh!t, race-baiting post around on you? In other words, don't start sh!t you can't finish, kid
Yo, you didn't even have to respond to him, you couldn't see that was a troll post by the irrelevancy it has to the topic
 6 years ago '04        #80
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 StillScrappy said:
Yo, you didn't even have to respond to him, you couldn't see that was a troll post by the irrelevancy it has to the topic
...Yo, I know I didn't have to respond to him and that it was a Troll post. I chose to respond to him to show him how stupid he sounded. 'You couldn't see' that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy