Apr 27 - George Zimmerman's website collects staggering $200,000 in donations in only two weeks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-27-2012, 06:20 PM         #41
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
Unfortunatly. You my friend are very correct.

Get him! :dancingcool: Ne devils needed on BX.
The best moderator on BX!

Plz join him in his banishment voluntarily.

Thats due to his own hand though. No biggie, karma will see him rich or free.
You're just as retarded I see. Given that there is no M next to his name, he obviously is not a moderator.

If you do not believe racial harmony is out there, you may wanna log off for a day and enter the world.

04-27-2012, 06:27 PM         #42
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
It's kinda funny how Zimmermaniacs say, "wait for the facts" but yet will donate money to Zimmerman BEFORE a verdict can be rendered. So what if he ends up being guilty? You've basically just gave your money to a convicted murderer. I wonder if all these "wait for the facts" Zimmermaniacs will ask for their money back if he's found guilty. Probably not since Zimmerman's guilt/innocence was NEVER important to them.

That's how I know that Zimmermaniacs are full of sh*t, they live vicariously through this dude because most of them fear black people too and racially profile others too but are too scared to actually go out and shoot a black man. So Zimmerman goes and shoots a black male and they feel empowered. None of them ever really cared if he was guilty or not, he just got to do what most of them dream of doing but dont have the stones to do.
Black life is worthless in AmeriKKKA. Our lives and well-being are not valued at all.
 StatisticZ said:
You're just as retarded I see. Given that there is no M next to his name, he obviously is not a moderator.

If you do not believe racial harmony is out there, you may wanna log off for a day and enter the world.

You're very naive to think there is racial harmony and equality in the world.
 04-27-2012, 06:28 PM         #43
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 White Face said:
fu*k it, i donated 200

#yolo
dumbass troll sandy is back, report this dumbass for having multiple accounts, trolling, and etc.
 6 years ago '08        #44
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17178 17178
The spark that causes a massive race riot, just wait until he gets away with this

Last edited by The N; 04-27-2012 at 06:31 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #45
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 StatisticZ said:

"And if you're a mod ughh.. about that"<your own words
WOW! Like I completely missed he had Moderator above his name and not the Capitol M on the side. Not even that serious white boy so stfu and get u some free trim.

Racial harmony? The world needs more of it honestly.
 6 years ago '11        #46
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
 White Face said:
fu*k it, i donated 200

#yolo
 6 years ago '08        #47
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 721 721
 pandanikko said:
But he is portrayed as an innocent kid, I think not. Of course he would look suspicious if there were previous break in the neighborhood. The media pretty much f'd this all up with the race issue.. sh*t... .
you brought up 2 completely irrelevant points. you have no clue what you are talking about so keep it moving.
 04-27-2012, 07:00 PM         #48
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 White Face said:
fu*k it, i donated 200

#yolo
fu*kin' f*ggot....
 6 years ago '04        #49
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i'm just gonna start following random people in gated communities and then shooting them sounds like and easy way to get paid to me.
 6 years ago '05        #50
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
regardless of race, he should be held liable to k!lling someone who did not commit any crime... you cannot k!ll someone who is innocent and be able to walk freely in my humble opinion. Clearly, zimmerman wanted to pretend he was a police officer. he tried to do it and was negligent. he must pay the price with his freedom.
 04-27-2012, 07:19 PM         #51
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 White Face said:
n*gga all you do is race troll on here. im reporting yo a.ss
where have I race trolled? Ronnie already spoke to me about "supposed racial slurs" which I stopped, considering I don't want to get banned. We are allowed to discuss race on these boards.
 6 years ago '08        #52
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 721 721
 johnnyparadise said:
free zimmerman.........he was attacked by a little punk...........if that man attacked me i woulda shot his a.ss too.........trayvon deserved it
if anything, zimmerman is the punk. gettin your a.ss handed to you (allegedly) by a minor is not a good look. and you probly dont even own a gun talkin that sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #53
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 478 478
 Lou Pena said:
Good to hear this man should be helped after what he has had to deal with from all the racial politics he probably got many donations from his black friends that know he was in the right, what would you do if someone was smashing your head into the ground?
How can you be such a pus*y, as a grown a.ss man, to let some 12 year old kid smash your head into the ground. There's really nothing else he could have done than k!ll him?
 6 years ago '07        #54
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
disgusting

this whole case is disgusting and the people who are sending him money are sending a clear message that they believe certain life is worthless and american's should be able to gun someone down and not face the consequences.

The way the media has covered this case is appalling, they are just trying to bate people into igniting race wars and hating one another. The bottom line is that Zimmerman was a 28yr old male that used a gun on a 17yr old kid, profiled him, stalked him; after that we don't know what happened but there is no justification for a grown a.ss adult needing to shoot an unarmed kid. Trayvon wasn't even old enough to smoke or to f!ght for his country, yet no one looks at him as a kid. They profile him, say he had on a hoodie and was a threat. White America still has this misconception that young black males are dangerous, they're rebellious and defiant and look pissed off and are always up to no good. It's absolutely absurd.

There will be no justice, there will be no truth, there will only be a country even more divided and angry at eachother.
 6 years ago '10        #55
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Mathematic said:
Unbelievable....

No fu*king way a black dude would get all these fu*king chances. Let alone $200,000 for support? No fu*king way..
Well that's because Black folks don't think like that. How come none of these gung-ho n*ggas done donated anything to the family of Trayvon.

They could easily have the same money if not more if black folks didn't spend all their time complaining but then not doing anything productive for the cause that they're so adamant about..

If every n*gga who's so outraged about this situation donated $5 to the family of Trayvon, they'd be good too.

But that's not how n*ggas think
 04-27-2012, 08:06 PM         #56
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Well that's because Black folks don't think like that. How come none of these gung-ho n*ggas done donated anything to the family of Trayvon.

They could easily have the same money if not more if black folks didn't spend all their time complaining but then not doing anything productive for the cause that they're so adamant about..

If every n*gga who's so outraged about this situation donated $5 to the family of Trayvon, they'd be good too.

But that's not how n*ggas think
If the sanford police department did their job instead of trying to cover it up like caveman scum Trayvon's parents wouldn't need money but that's not how peckerwoods think.
 6 years ago '10        #57
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
If the sanford police department did their job instead of trying to cover it up like caveman scum Trayvon's parents wouldn't need money but that's not how peckerwoods think.

Im black my dude. So spare me the racial epithets lol. All I'm saying is that white folks are standing behind theirs in the way that matters most in this situation (financially)

What are Trayvons people doing for him? All I hear about is n*ggas running around committing a bunch of dumb guerrilla crimes and then yelling "This is for Trayvon" after.

Im sure, beating up an innocent white people is helping Trayvons family tremendously.

All that money n*ggas gave to the Skittles corporation and Arizona Ice Tea could have definitely went to Trayvons family.

But n*ggas would rather use this case as a crutch to take out their pent up frustration against white people (even tho Zimmerman is hispanic), Instead of helping constructively.
 04-27-2012, 08:21 PM         #58
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Im black my dude. So spare me the racial epithets lol. All I'm saying is that white folks are standing behind theirs in the way that matters most in this situation (financially)

What are Trayvons people doing for him? All I hear about is n*ggas running around committing a bunch of dumb guerrilla crimes and then yelling "This is for Trayvon" after.

Im sure, beating up an innocent white people is helping Trayvons family tremendously.

All that money n*ggas gave to the Skittles corporation and Arizona Ice Tea could have definitely went to Trayvons family.

But n*ggas would rather use this case as a crutch to take out their pent up frustration against white people (even tho Zimmerman is hispanic), Instead of helping constructively.
Trayvon's people brought attention to the case without them there is no arrest Trayvon gets swept under the rug so Trayvon's supporters are doing a bit more than committing crimes but like I said peckerwoods don't think like that they've never had to rakly for their rights so they don't see the value of it.
 04-27-2012, 08:28 PM         #59
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Black life is worthless in AmeriKKKA. Our lives and well-being are not valued at all.

You're very naive to think there is racial harmony and equality in the world.
Given that my fiance is african american, 80% of my coworkers are, and my superiors. Id say if you weren't a jackass who glides through the day lookin for weed or trying to scheme on a.ss constantly, you can make it.

Could there be more? Yes. Is there no way a black person can make it in this day and age? That entirely depends on how you lead your life. All my people are making better money. Get your degree and don't let someone tell you what you can do and see for yourself. That's what I told them when we did them deep inequality talks.
 6 years ago '10        #60
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 StatisticZ said:
Given that my fiance is african american, 80% of my coworkers are, and my superiors. Id say if you weren't a jackass who glides through the day lookin for weed or trying to scheme on a.ss constantly, you can make it.

Could there be more? Yes. Is there no way a black person can make it in this day and age? That entirely depends on how you lead your life. All my people are making better money. Get your degree and don't let someone tell you what you can do and see for yourself. That's what I told them when we did them deep inequality talks.
Facts. Im black and a college graduate. I went to a black high school and Jr High tho. The things that are valued in the black community are laughable. Then you wonder why n*ggas can't raise up.

I remember being in high school and n*ggas laughing at you when you said you were planning on going to college. We gotta change the values in the younger folks before there will ever be progress. A LOT of black people in america don't value education. We laugh at each other for wanting to better ourselves, then glorify **** sh*t (i.e. Worldstar). Then wonder why we stay oppressed.

Everybody wanna be a rapper or a basketball player. We condition young n*ggas to think that way. Then when the pipe dreams fall through. They a.ssed out. Then It's the "White man" fault. Then the world is against you. Then nobody wants to give you a chance. fu*k you supposed to do without a college degree in todays society? There's no accountability.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy