Apr 27 - George Zimmerman's website collects staggering $200,000 in donations in only two weeks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Skip Jr said:
i'm proud to say that i contributed to that fund :D
And I'm sure he appreciated your $1.00 contribution.

I'm glad to see idiots wasting their money on this as*hole. Couldn't you find something else to do with your precious time and resources?
 6 years ago '04        #22
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17471 17471
 regulate said:
^^^Nice.

So you like to celebrate unarmed black teenagers being k!lled and you post on a hip hop forum...

Your stupid a.ss didn't even realize all that donation money is eventually gonna find its way into trayvon's parents' bank account after they're done sueing the existence out of george zimmerman.

04-27-2012, 02:12 PM         #23
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He'll walk, with everyone knowing he stalked, and eventually k!lled that kid, and some people will praise the justice system. Saying how letting everything play out worked beautifully in the end.
 6 years ago '04        #24
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,966 | Props total: 1181 1181
Kill some body=get paid

Last edited by King Capo; 04-27-2012 at 02:15 PM..
 04-27-2012, 03:29 PM         #25
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HarryPNess said:

I'm proud to say I just reported you. And since I'm a Mod, you WILL get banned.
If he gets banned for contributing his money to a cause he believes in, he's probably better off not on this site. And if you're a mod ughh.. about that.
 6 years ago '11        #26
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
$2,870 | Props total: 75 75
 WE WILL RISE said:
THERE CAN BE NO WINNING IN THIS SCANDAL. YOU ARE ALL BEING PLAYED FOR PAWNS BY THE MEDIA.

Trayvon Martin is dead for having a bag of Skittles. Justice MUST be held. End of discussion. That is the ONE thing we can all agree on.

The media is deliberately trying to divide this country in half and instigate a race war. Think about it. There just is no way anybody can have an opinion on this without offending someone else.
How about the weed the screwdriver in his back pack?
 6 years ago '04        #27
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 Chief Dee said:
It's kinda funny how Zimmermaniacs say, "wait for the facts" but yet will donate money to Zimmerman BEFORE a verdict can be rendered. So what if he ends up being guilty? You've basically just gave your money to a convicted murderer. I wonder if all these "wait for the facts" Zimmermaniacs will ask for their money back if he's found guilty. Probably not since Zimmerman's guilt/innocence was NEVER important to them.

That's how I know that Zimmermaniacs are full of sh*t, they live vicariously through this dude because most of them fear black people too and racially profile others too but are too scared to actually go out and shoot a black man. So Zimmerman goes and shoots a black male and they feel empowered. None of them ever really cared if he was guilty or not, he just got to do what most of them dream of doing but dont have the stones to do.

this fu*king man right here is a smart dude.....
 6 years ago '07        #28
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,399 | Props total: 21545 21545
The Klan...
 6 years ago '04        #29
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
 pandanikko said:
How about the weed the screwdriver in his back pack?
Ur dumb he didnt have weed in screwdriver when this went down ur talk about at school and are u sayin that's enough reason for him to be k!lled
 6 years ago '04        #30
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,492 | Props total: 16319 16319
Wait so his own mom is trying to profit off his death? Really? in what way?, I hope that's not true
 04-27-2012, 05:12 PM         #31
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
200k ain't sh*t when your lawyer gonna cost 400 an hour...........even if he is found innocent, he still cant his old life back. He is gonna have to live in fear for the rest of his life.
 04-27-2012, 05:19 PM         #32
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what people sent money in support for this guy? fu*k all the arguments about what ethnicity this dude is , you already know who sent this fool money like that................

If I was the family lawyer I would sue this fu*k in civil court and request all the donations he received in regards

Last edited by Dos-effect; 04-27-2012 at 05:21 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #33
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
$2,870 | Props total: 75 75
 bigmike123456 said:
Ur dumb he didnt have weed in screwdriver when this went down ur talk about at school and are u sayin that's enough reason for him to be k!lled
But he is portrayed as an innocent kid, I think not. Of course he would look suspicious if there were previous break in the neighborhood. The media pretty much f'd this all up with the race issue.. sh*t... .
 04-27-2012, 05:31 PM         #34
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pandanikko said:
But he is portrayed as an innocent kid, I think not. Of course he would look suspicious if there were previous break in the neighborhood. The media pretty much f'd this all up with the race issue.. sh*t... .
Would he look suspicious if he was white?........Im trying to determine why you feel he looked suspicious.
 04-27-2012, 05:36 PM         #35
JackMeHoff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lou Pena said:
The scumbag mom already is making enough getting copyright's on slogans used during this mess what a scumbag hood rat
What's the purpose of making an account on a HIP HOP FORUM to speak your negativity?

Why don't you speak it from your 1st account you coward?

Like I said, go back to StormFront and post over there.
 04-27-2012, 05:39 PM         #36
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i told yall white people will make him rich....the white dudes on this site got mad but look what happened a few weeks later....he will be rich be the time this over...because hes getting a book deal to...watch lol

post racial america...u uncle toms better smarten up and unite, because in reality true racial harmony is impossible...
 6 years ago '10        #37
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Chief Dee said:
It's kinda funny how Zimmermaniacs say, "wait for the facts" but yet will donate money to Zimmerman BEFORE a verdict can be rendered. So what if he ends up being guilty? You've basically just gave your money to a convicted murderer. I wonder if all these "wait for the facts" Zimmermaniacs will ask for their money back if he's found guilty. Probably not since Zimmerman's guilt/innocence was NEVER important to them.

That's how I know that Zimmermaniacs are full of sh*t, they live vicariously through this dude because most of them fear black people too and racially profile others too but are too scared to actually go out and shoot a black man. So Zimmerman goes and shoots a black male and they feel empowered. None of them ever really cared if he was guilty or not, he just got to do what most of them dream of doing but dont have the stones to do.
Unfortunatly. You my friend are very correct.

HarryPNess said:
Sir you just have told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

I'm proud to say I just reported you. And since I'm a Mod, you WILL get banned.

Get him! :dancingcool: Ne devils needed on BX.
The best moderator on BX!

StatisticZ said:
If he gets banned for contributing his money to a cause he believes in, he's probably better off not on this site. And if you're a mod ughh.. about that.
Plz join him in his banishment voluntarily.

OOps said:
200k ain't sh*t when your lawyer gonna cost 400 an hour...........even if he is found innocent, he still cant his old life back. He is gonna have to live in fear for the rest of his life.
Thats due to his own hand though. No biggie, karma will see him rich or free.
 6 years ago '10        #38
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
p*nis please go back to stormfront with that slick sh*t. 2-3 stormfront f*gs have already been banned.
 04-27-2012, 06:13 PM         #39
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, this n*gga balling, maybe I need to shoot someone.
 6 years ago '10        #40
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy