Official Jadakiss - Consignment download/discussion thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #141
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,098 | Props total: 7455 7455
sh*t is fire...need that NODJ tho. tired of n*ggas yelling on tapes...
 6 years ago '04        #142
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
I like the song w/ Trae...Hustle like Mufu*ka is nice (deleted Ace Hood's verse)...Without You is nice...Dope Boy is nice...Intro track is nice...overall better than most of the garbage that's hot right now...ppl need 2 quit bi*ching and post a rapper's tape that's hotter this yr...no tape's gonna be perfect..or else it wouldn't be free..it's more for promo
 6 years ago '08        #143
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
Dope boy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 04-27-2012, 11:43 PM         #144
PROPHET POSSE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menelek said:
It seems like the ppl that dont like this, dont like that Jada is rapping on Southern Beats.
And all the ppl that like it dont mind the trap beats.

Jada already said he was going to rap on mostly southern beats and that why he linked up with DJ Drama.

So Im Suprised that yall are suprised.
please stop! you make too much sense
 6 years ago '06        #145
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
sh*t got about 10-12 song I fuks with. after track 13 it kind gets weak with some generic hardcore beats and whack features but lyrically this dude still spitten fire. It definately has a grimey feel to it and a lot of drug talk but done well tho.

its like a 3.75

Stand out cuts Dope Boy, Cuz we paid, Count it, Night mares and Migraines.

Dope Boy is just crazy the beat is perfect for the lyrics and Jada & Styles P chemistry is sick

Last edited by Menelek; 04-28-2012 at 12:18 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #146
sm0kex 
space
space
$340 | Props total: 14 14
Yo real talk im from the south. Texas 2 b exact! Jada been been had bars! This mixtape is dope just like i thought it would be when i first seen it on datpiff. One thing about D-Block period they never cease to amaze me im surpised they are as under-rated as they are!
 04-28-2012, 12:53 AM         #147
DJScribbles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
proppaz
 6 years ago '04        #148
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
Yeah I fu*k with the mixtape it will get a few spins for the summer. Its crazy that people are hating the beat selection more than focusing on him spitting lyrics also its a free album(mixtape) new material from Kiss why complain. This is why David Banner said we need to start selling Black music because people aint appreciating the music anymore. I enjoyed it and Its good to hear a nice mixtape since rich forever and Wiz new sh*t.

I dont know what's up with this New York hip hop vs the South hip hop sh*t but it needs to stop!!!
 6 years ago '04        #149
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Just cause Jada said he's going to be spitting on south beats from now on doesn't make it right. He pretty much say "fu*k this NY sh-t, let me get my hand into what's hot and profitable" -- I can't be mad at a business move like that, but I never expected that from Jadakiss.

But even that aside, Jadakiss is f-ckin' TRASH over south beats. This is coming from a huge LOX fan and an a slightly bias east coast hip hop diehard. Just cause he switched his style up doesn't make it good. He simply doesn't sound right on tracks like that, to me. The closest song to a good Jada track that I heard on this album was "Without You" and "Cuz We Paid."
 6 years ago '04        #150
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 RYLNYC said:
Just cause Jada said he's going to be spitting on south beats from now on doesn't make it right. He pretty much say "fu*k this NY sh-t, let me get my hand into what's hot and profitable" -- I can't be mad at a business move like that, but I never expected that from Jadakiss.

But even that aside, Jadakiss is f-ckin' TRASH over south beats. This is coming from a huge LOX fan and an a slightly bias east coast hip hop diehard. Just cause he switched his style up doesn't make it good. He simply doesn't sound right on tracks like that, to me. The closest song to a good Jada track that I heard on this album was "Without You" and "Cuz We Paid."
"fu*k is everybody so mad at the south for
Learn how to switch ya style up go southpaw"
 6 years ago '07        #151
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Tracks 2 & 11 shined the most to me. Vintage Kiss. He always showed the south love, but it seems like he wanted to be a southern n*gga on this tape. He always used to keep it NY on southern beats. I couldn't tell if the n*gga was from Atlanta or Houston on certain tracks. One thing I do know is that he will always be nice. n*gga bars are still crispy. I understand business moves, but the n*gga kind of went away from his roots on this tape.
 6 years ago '04        #152
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
so according to some of yall

everybody should just abandon their sound and go with this one

cause its whats popular right now

6 years ago '04        #153
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
nobody's even making ny beats right now except harry fraud, can't be mad at jada all these young flstudio n*ggas are followin trends
 6 years ago '04        #154
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
but it really doesnt sound all that different to me..........Jada has been doing this his entire career..........people are just getting uptight about the features. but other then the rest of The Lox, Rae, Ghost, Nas, Jay, Cam, Asap and French who is there from NY the rest of the country is trying to hear right now???
huh?

doesnt sound different? i dont know what jada you've been listening too

like i said b4 the premier sounding beats are outdated but to totally go this route is a complete 180

dam jada, u might as well do a whole mixtape with Gucci
 6 years ago '06        #155
Phenol 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
Props
 6 years ago '04        #156
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
Im only feeling the tracks he has major guest appearances on.....sounds like a southern mixtape

A good 9-10 tracks out of 19
 6 years ago '11        #157
DjFoulPlay 
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 2 2
 RLRugby said:
"My Pajamas is a polo suit
So....
When i go to sleep it look like a photoshoot"
-2 Chainz

lol he be k!lling the features
^^ and this is why hip hop is dead thats the wackest sh*t ever

another deuschbag on this tape said "i pop up like 3d"

too bad all these rappers werent in khaleds bus when it burst in flames coulda been a heavenly moment for hiphop
 6 years ago '08        #158
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 RLRugby said:
"My Pajamas is a polo suit
So....
When i go to sleep it look like a photoshoot"
-2 Chainz

lol he be k!lling the features
2 chaiinnnzzzzz
 6 years ago '04        #159
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,717 | Props total: 11412 11412
this sh*t goes hard!!! fu*k what you talkin about.
 6 years ago '04        #160
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
Jada aint really abandon his sound cuz he always jumped on Southern beats..

but n*ggas act like he was spittin all over Crunk Lil Jon beats on this sh*t and started rappin like some of these wack a.ss south rappers...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy