Apr 26 - CISPA (cyber security bill) Passes House 248 to 168!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-27-2012, 08:06 PM         #61
LebronOnYoBtch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i Swear My Generation Dumb As fu*k.....Ima tweet All Bout This CISPA bill these n*ggas busy listenin to tyga or stealing google quotes
 6 years ago '10        #62
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #63
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83

[pic - click to view]

What would MLK do?
He would boycott every org that supports this bill.
You reach them in their pockets, you will get anything you want.
That's the only way to get something from these people, make them earn your vote.
Ima tell ya this. I would try to get the word out but, I dont do facebook, twitter or anything else.
All I do is bx. So act now or cry later.
 04-27-2012, 09:13 PM         #64
THNKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boycott??? sounds feasible...now to make the list of corps, orgs etc that support this...
 04-27-2012, 10:03 PM         #65
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
This sh*t won't pass the Senate. It'll be forever until we know anyway. Obama will then likely veto the sh*t Anyway.
this x100000

people are stupid, they act like it's already in effect

It won't pass and even if by some insane chance it does sh*ts going to get tied up in all kinds of legal issues from ISPS and other means for a decade and by then it will get thrown out, changed and get voted on again.

just like SOPA this will not pass, people need to take a chill pill and remove the tin foil hats.
 6 years ago '07        #66
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
lol @ this idiot saying the internet was created for us It wasn't and if you think it was, you're delusional.

And this prob wont pass, just more doom and gloom from the tin foil hat crowd.
 04-27-2012, 10:50 PM         #67
kususlut  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How does this bill affect the rest of the world that uses the internet though? That's what I don't understand about this sh*t.

It's the world-wide-web, everyone all over has access to it, what does this mean for them? (Specifically Canadians)

Over here all there is in terms of the laws of internet use is - Illegal to upload, perfectly legal to download.

And if anyone were to ever get charged for something like downloading (Music, shows, etc), it would definitely make headlines.

Just want to know how this effects the rest of us, and as for Americans, do you really think they'll charge everyone for downloading files and whatnot? This just seems absurd, and an absolute waste of the courts time.

It only benefits the multimillion dollar corporations that frown upon piracy. This feels like the whole Napster ordeal all over again, except this time the wheels are in motion for them to actually start charging people over this sh*t...
 04-28-2012, 12:37 AM         #69
DJScribbles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the future.
 04-28-2012, 01:13 AM         #70
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, this some crazy sh*t
what can we do?
 6 years ago '05        #71
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
 HermannGoering said:
THE INTERNET WASNT INVENTED FOR YOU RETARD,IT WAS INVENTED FOR THE MILITARY
you know what the fuk i meant... the ISP was made FOR US. AOL, earthlink, etc.
 6 years ago '05        #72
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
 kususlut said:
How does this bill affect the rest of the world that uses the internet though? That's what I don't understand about this sh*t.

It's the world-wide-web, everyone all over has access to it, what does this mean for them? (Specifically Canadians)

Over here all there is in terms of the laws of internet use is - Illegal to upload, perfectly legal to download.

And if anyone were to ever get charged for something like downloading (Music, shows, etc), it would definitely make headlines.

Just want to know how this effects the rest of us, and as for Americans, do you really think they'll charge everyone for downloading files and whatnot? This just seems absurd, and an absolute waste of the courts time.

It only benefits the multimillion dollar corporations that frown upon piracy. This feels like the whole Napster ordeal all over again, except this time the wheels are in motion for them to actually start charging people over this sh*t...
Like in china, isp's can filter your internet. Block websites, etc.

for us its not available while other countries can access it.
 6 years ago '05        #73
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
george bush is a fu*king genius for starting that 9/11 sh*t up and creating TERRORISM on such a high level.
look how much they've been able to bypass everyone's rights so easily now.
well i take that back Bush is not a genius just a puppet but whoever thought that grand plan up needs some type of nobel prize or something

:applause:
 6 years ago '04        #74
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1277 1277
so is it into effect now ?
 6 years ago '06        #75
krizzo741 
space
space
$689 | Props total: 16 16
This is a war against our freedoms and the corporations and government are in tide with one another. They know that web is the last save haven for us all. I've been telling people for years, to be careful of what information you post and upload to the internet because it can be used against you. Looked at Twitter for example, peoples' private life always get exposed in public so easily.
 6 years ago '05        #76
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,935 | Props total: 1384 1384
any petition links?
 6 years ago '04        #77
BowL420 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
 SquirrelXss said:
any petition links?
BUMP this THREAD CONTINUOUSLY..

When is the govmnt suppose to implement this? THIS is ridiculous!! >:O
 6 years ago '04        #78
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5344 5344
The question that has always been and will always be is our right to privacy and the scope of it ..
 6 years ago '07        #79
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 Andrefrbk said:

IF YOU ARE CURIOUS ABOUT HOW THIS AFFECTS YOU PLEASE READ!
Lets wake the fu*k up, we cant keep watching the kardashians, and ESPN while shiit like this goes down.
CISPA HAS PASSED

WHY IS THIS BAD?

+Our govt can read any of your emails, see your history, and monitor your IP and activity AT ALL TIMES.

+There is nothing to protect you from the govt, our amendment rights have been forfeited to f!ght terrorism.

+This is going to create a very different kind of internet environment. Super restrictive, and the things you say or do, can get you in trouble. Imagine no BX, because the government says so. This isnt an attempt to fear monger, this is our near future.

+imagine the govt being able to monitor your searches emails etc, and just by using a "key word" you become a terrorist, or a n*gga on the watch list.

+piracy is done, simply sharing or viewing pirated material = busted. The corps can use the easily obtainable evidence to sue millions, or easily scare people to settle out of court. Torrents will be a thing of the past in America, youtube videos will become evidence. Opinions can become threats to the government. This is REAL sh*t.

+the big internet companies you love and enjoy support this bill, they want to give your information to corps, and our government freely. ISP's will have to give them what ever they ask for also.

+This is for protection... Cyber terrorism. You are now a terrorist... Enjoy your limited rights.

In my opinion.
This just means that those who choose to f!ght will have to use a different infrastructure. And encrypt our data, the avg user will be affected. Those wit some knowledge will be able to get around this eventually.

Here is what people dont know.

LISTEN PLEASE!
The bill passed at house, its unanimous... What this means is the likelihood of it passing a 2nd time when it reaches senate is astronomically high... n*gga come on son 248 to 168.... almost 60% approved. You know senate's are going to pass this.

Obama can "try" to veto it. Basically refusing to sign the bill so it cant become a law.

But here is the thing, congress can easily over-ride the veto with 1 round of voting. So Obama cannot stop this train even if he thinks he can. More to back up my point, congress is basically a bunch of old white rich republicans... They dont give a fuk about YOU(n*gga ON BX), Obama's presidency, or the citizens far below their status. They are bought by corps, and dont give a mother fuking fuk. So congress will easily vote against Obama's veto, this will be a fuk you to his presidency. Because they obviously dont want him there, his approval rating is too low, and sheeples are waking up. Time to reup on the next puppet to do the evil work.

[pic - click to view]

This time next year n*ggas wont even want to use the internet, saying the wrong thing, dling the wrong thing, visiting the wrong site could basically land you in jail, or in a court house. Our government can say "Ronnie and Boxden is a threat to the government, and corporations xyz." Make all members suspect. Good times?

So what now my n*ggas?

Ayo ron join the f!ght, put this thread on the front man. I want BX to live forever, i dont want the government on here and trying to ruin this community, and all the others out there.
The thing I just do not understand is, they have been able to do a lot of the things you named for some time now. Busting people on the web by invading privacy or hording "private" info and activity has been going on for years. How have they been doing this if cispa is the tipping point?
 6 years ago '11        #80
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
the sad thing is, most people dont give a fu*k about their rights or their freedom.

we have the TSA groping children

cameras on every corner

the police are bought and paid for by the corporations

we're paying for social security we'll never receive

our government is corrupt, our education sucks, and now their taking away our internet..

what will it take to make the masses understand that one day your gonna wake up and your rights and freedoms will be gone?
You know if Obama put up all the bills that were being looked at in the house on the Gov website like he promised back when he was looking to get elected. We could have to be on our f*cking toes 24/7. I've got a f*cking job, i don't have time for this sh*t. It's amazing how that works.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy