Apr 26 - CISPA (cyber security bill) Passes House 248 to 168!

most viewed right now
NBA Chicago Bull Pg Rajon Rondo suspended 1 game by team
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Unmarried pastor gets knocked up: DesireÉ allen is neither sorry nor ..
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 5 - Hell of South Korean dog meat farms exposed
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
107 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,408 | Props total: 11 11
this sh*t is fu*ked
 5 years ago '04        #42
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 2046 2046
 Jayg36 said:
Nobody gives a fu*k. I be feelin like Americans want to be slaves. Why the fu*k do we even bother acting lie we want to live in a free society? Really, wtf is the point of voting? Wtf is the point of acting like this is still a democracy??? WHY DID I WASTE 8 YEARS OF MY LIFE DEFENDING A CONSTITUTION THAT THE LAWMAKERS WANT TO ABOLISH???

I am literally sick to my stomach.
some people are content with someone else makin all the choices and givin them an "appropriate" way of living and believe those in power are given that power as they are best suited to keep the public's best interest at heart..handing over the keys and then going to sleep only to wake up later mad that the car crashed.

thats american nobody gives a sh*t untill it happens to them or its too late,and thats what they hoped youd do
 5 years ago '08        #43
tupacnasfan 46 heat pts46
space
space
$14,723 | Props total: 1119 1119
Treason, pure treason!
 5 years ago '04        #44
dblock187s 19 heat pts19
space
space
$9,451 | Props total: 902 902
so now what
 5 years ago '04        #45
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,552 | Props total: 656 656
 dblock187s said:
so now what
The way I look at it is if Congress is for it, then it only benefits the rich and powerful.

IF the Chamber of Commerce is for it, then it only benefits the rich and powerful.

AND not the rest of us.

There has become such a gigantic disconnect between Congress and American public that is no longer just fodder for late night jokes and political cartoons, it is rapidly reaching a point where Americans are going to have to take their collective head out of their collective a.sses and stop hating each other long enough to ask themselves are they really working for ME or just against the guy I hate?

Our countrys politicians complete lack of a spine is their biggest problem as well and they need to start making very loud stands against the nonstop war against anyone not of the one percent, or the war on women, the war on minorities, the war civil rights, and on and on. Now this war against the internet is of tremendous importance. Once major corporations get more than a toehold in our internet rights to read, re-distribute, email, view sites that the corporate world despises, then we are going to be up against an honest to god corporate dictatorship and stopping bills like this one is of major importance.
 5 years ago '07        #46
Deniro732 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,349 | Props total: 1121 1121
fu*k this sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #47
Andrefrbk 1039 heat pts1039
space
space
$21,922 | Props total: 2846 2846

How can we veto something that was designed to pass?

[video - click to view]

Watch the CYBER TERROR propaganda begin... I throw my BX account on the table, if CISPA fails at senate i will delete my BX account. Watch the video i posted, a house rep, said "CISPA is the best possible bill..."

n*ggas gon have to load up dem thang thangs, or sumtin to stop this train b haha.

Watch the video i feel so bad for that old head democrat. Dude is speaking truth, but even his democratic members voted YES. Im sure some did.
 5 years ago '10        #48
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$48,842 | Props total: 11424 11424
 Andrefrbk said:

IF YOU ARE CURIOUS ABOUT HOW THIS AFFECTS YOU PLEASE READ!
Lets wake the fu*k up, we cant keep watching the kardashians, and ESPN while shiit like this goes down.
CISPA HAS PASSED

WHY IS THIS BAD?

+Our govt can read any of your emails, see your history, and monitor your IP and activity AT ALL TIMES.

+There is nothing to protect you from the govt, our amendment rights have been forfeited to f!ght terrorism.

+This is going to create a very different kind of internet environment. Super restrictive, and the things you say or do, can get you in trouble. Imagine no BX, because the government says so. This isnt an attempt to fear monger, this is our near future.

+imagine the govt being able to monitor your searches emails etc, and just by using a "key word" you become a terrorist, or a n*gga on the watch list.

+piracy is done, simply sharing or viewing pirated material = busted. The corps can use the easily obtainable evidence to sue millions, or easily scare people to settle out of court. Torrents will be a thing of the past in America, youtube videos will become evidence. Opinions can become threats to the government. This is REAL sh*t.

+the big internet companies you love and enjoy support this bill, they want to give your information to corps, and our government freely. ISP's will have to give them what ever they ask for also.

+This is for protection... Cyber terrorism. You are now a terrorist... Enjoy your limited rights.

In my opinion.
This just means that those who choose to f!ght will have to use a different infrastructure. And encrypt our data, the avg user will be affected. Those wit some knowledge will be able to get around this eventually.

Here is what people dont know.

LISTEN PLEASE!
The bill passed at house, its unanimous... What this means is the likelihood of it passing a 2nd time when it reaches senate is astronomically high... n*gga come on son 248 to 168.... almost 60% approved. You know senate's are going to pass this.

Obama can "try" to veto it. Basically refusing to sign the bill so it cant become a law.

But here is the thing, congress can easily over-ride the veto with 1 round of voting. So Obama cannot stop this train even if he thinks he can. More to back up my point, congress is basically a bunch of old white rich republicans... They dont give a fuk about YOU(n*gga ON BX), Obama's presidency, or the citizens far below their status. They are bought by corps, and dont give a mother fuking fuk. So congress will easily vote against Obama's veto, this will be a fuk you to his presidency. Because they obviously dont want him there, his approval rating is too low, and sheeples are waking up. Time to reup on the next puppet to do the evil work.

[pic - click to view]

This time next year n*ggas wont even want to use the internet, saying the wrong thing, dling the wrong thing, visiting the wrong site could basically land you in jail, or in a court house. Our government can say "Ronnie and Boxden is a threat to the government, and corporations xyz." Make all members suspect. Good times?

So what now my n*ggas?

Ayo ron join the f!ght, put this thread on the front man. I want BX to live forever, i dont want the government on here and trying to ruin this community, and all the others out there.

what can the citizens that are aware do?
 5 years ago '07        #49
GrezyNclean 165 heat pts165
space
space
$7,265 | Props total: 153 153
yea this sh*t is scary and some bullsh*t....democrats going crazy wit the federal power bullsh*t
 5 years ago '05        #50
Andrefrbk 1039 heat pts1039
space
space
$21,922 | Props total: 2846 2846

[video - click to view]

04-27-2012, 06:10 PM         #51
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't give a fu*k about what the government is doing. I'm ready to die for mine, so when ever they're ready I'll be here.
 5 years ago '08        #52
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 0 0
say if this sh*t passes, people will find a way around it, would IRC channels be a safer way of sharing?
 04-27-2012, 06:27 PM         #53
trap or cry1080 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo all my bx n*ggas stand up. fu*k the government!!!
 5 years ago '05        #54
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,451 | Props total: 829 829
lol.. man n*ggas on BX act like they doing some sh*t n*ggas give a fu*k about..

fact is... if you was doing something the government wanted to spy on you about... then n*gga, they would already be spying on yo a.ss...

you n*ggas aint doing sh*t in yo life but complaining 24/7 on message boards...
 5 years ago '11        #55
bkamagnum 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 70 70
i gotta read through this bill because i hear people saying how it will affect us, but nowhere does it say this. It seems this is only to target serious hackers like anonymous so they can actually pursue them at will.
 5 years ago '05        #56
4REAL 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 17 17
 WillScrillz5000 said:
LOL @ my a.ss being so involved with this thread at this hour... but still

I kinda agree like, if we watched Kim K or people on Jersey Shore paying attention to politics on the show, it would seem cool to the public and gain an enormous amount of attention.

I guarantee that if the Kardashians protested this CISPA bill on their show (which would never happen), that it would get tons of uninformed people involved... Maybe that's the key
How is that possible? The same big corporations that support this bill are probably the same ones who own the station that the tv show is aired on? Do you think they would allow that on the air? The internet is/was the only gateway and now they seem to be closing in on it. The web is getting trapped.
 5 years ago '05        #57
4REAL 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 17 17
 bkamagnum said:
i gotta read through this bill because i hear people saying how it will affect us, but nowhere does it say this. It seems this is only to target serious hackers like anonymous so they can actually pursue them at will.
The bill is very broad and does that and infringes on many things on the web and our rights as well. Why don't you try informing yourself a little more better and quit being so passive? Reading is fine but watch some of the videos posted in this thread as well and get more incite on it.

Wake up.
 04-27-2012, 07:03 PM         #58
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Internet piracy is gone, for good. Man we are fu*ked.
 5 years ago '08        #59
tupacnasfan 46 heat pts46
space
space
$14,723 | Props total: 1119 1119
Rand Paul must block this bill.
 5 years ago '04        #60
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,760 | Props total: 168 168
 Andrefrbk said:
DUHH I told you it would pass... n*ggas dont give a fu*k.

PEOPLE DONT GIVE A fu*k ABOUT THIS! Until they are affected in some way.

bx n*ggas wont even reply or try to discuss this. Its much easier to talk about bullshiiit news mane. Kinda shows u whats important. This will not be vetoed... This is exactly what they wanted. Sopa was just a beta version of cispa.
damn shame too
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
34 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Pusha T Is A B*ITCH & He's Scared Of Drake
54 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
54 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Last Tango in Paris Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
102 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 Cent & Jim Jones Show Love Last Night In Miami, Monsta In The Cut To..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy