Apr 26 - CISPA (cyber security bill) Passes House 248 to 168!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
Ronnie is Canadian... BX LIVES!
 6 years ago '05        #22
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118

Obama can veto anything he wants, but at the end of the day its not up to him at all whether it ends there.

One round of voting on the congress floor will put the bill right back on his table.

If the US the President vetoes a bill, he returns it, together with his objections, to the House of Congress (i.e., the House of Representatives or the Senate) where the bill originated. If that house votes by a 2/3 majority to override the veto, then the bill is sent to the other house. If that house also overrides by a 2/3 majority, then the bill becomes law without the President's signature. If either house fails to override by a 2/3 majority, the bill does not become law.

Another possibility is that Congress will propose and pass, by a simple majority, a new version of the bill that they hope the President will sign

Lets see sumtin real quick...
So far we seen house vote 248 to 168 is almost 2/3... lil over 60%
So then 67/100 67% votes in the senate would then make the bill a law anyway, without Obama.

Now think about the senate's and how they help to keep the war on drugs in each state going. Look at police brutality... This isnt an issue apparently to our senates, stop and frisk along with racial profiling, THEY LOVE IT, they call it proactive policing. All that other shiit is way worse than fuking CISPA. So now, how is CISPA going to be stopped without some form of serious push back from the people? - Which isnt going to happen, our generation is very afraid to f!ght.

Yall really wanna depend on Obama to save the day? The half breed puppet sell out politician.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 04-27-2012 at 01:00 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #23
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
 Jayg36 said:
There is no such thing as a democratic or republican that gives a fu*k about u or what u think. Including the white house n*gga. Let go of the fantasies already
no fantasy here. By your logic it sounds like sh*t is hopeless.

Last edited by WillScrillz5000; 04-27-2012 at 01:01 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #24
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
America Lost.
 6 years ago '05        #25
space
space

[pic - click to view]

House members clockwise from top left: Jared Polis, who warned CISPA would "waive every single privacy law ever enacted"; Adam Schiff; Sheila Jackson Lee; Jan Schakowsky; Mike Rogers; Hank Johnson

The average age of Members of the House at the beginning of the 112th Congress was 56.7 years;
and of Senators, 62.2 years.

These are the kind of people who have the power to save the internet, and keep it neutral for Americans.

LOL look at them, just for 60 seconds. Do they really look like they could understand the power of the internet? And why we have to keep it private. The weird part is, the senate's avg age is 62... So its up to a room wit n*ggas ages 60-85 to save the internet.
Fuk them

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 04-27-2012 at 01:14 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #26
space
space
^ Instead of attention-craving and trying to post an OLD a.ss GIF and pass it off as funny, you should be praising these "old people" trying to protect your freedom.

Why are you blasting the people trying to maintain good standards for you you? Why even post from the stance that they can't relate your your generation. Are they useless? You can't relate to their generation either.

I think it's funny that one day, perhaps, you will actually live to be this old, and the people younger than you will laugh at you for leading a successful and long life. They will clown you for not knowing anything about life and will treat you like sh*t and as if you were worthless.

Or maybe you will die in a year. Question is... will anyone really give a fu*k either way?
 6 years ago '06        #27
space
space
 Jayg36 said:
f u dont believe me, challenge me.

fu*k BEING SUBTLE ANYMORE. NO NEED FOR ANARCHY- THE TRUTH IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO SET US FREE
Nah man, I agree... I think the truth is key and will set free. I also think that people will take what they can to achieve for their own personal gain.

In my personal day to day life, I put conflict on the back burner, because I am confident in my path and will never let another take my happiness. But in major instances like this, when my standard of well-being is on the line, I feel I must speak up and f!ght, and act like

I hear you man
 6 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 WillScrillz5000 said:
^ Instead of attention-craving and trying to post an OLD a.ss GIF and pass it off as funny, you should be praising these "old people" trying to protect your freedom.

Why are you blasting the people trying to maintain good standards for you you? Why even post from the stance that they can't relate your your generation. Are they useless? You can't relate to their generation either.

I think it's funny that one day, perhaps, you will actually live to be this old, and the people younger than you will laugh at you for leading a successful and long life. They will clown you for not knowing anything about life and will treat you like sh*t and as if you were worthless.

Or maybe you will die in a year. Question is... will anyone really give a fu*k either way?
Nah im not blasting them to really try and degrade their efforts. Im saying they are against anti privacy laws being fuked with. Which is good for us internet users, but still they wont understand what its like to live your whole life with a neutral internet like we have now. They are probably not necessarily for internet freedom. Those who voted for the bill are most likely clueless as fuk. If we had a generation Y congress, who have had the internet for most if not all of their life, the votes would be very different.

They cannot relate to us b, im sorry man. I cant relate to a 80 year old man, its just incredible difficult. Im not saying its impossible, but its very unlikely that congress members have downloaded a mp3, or movie from a download site illegally. They probably don't know the joys of free internet pr0n like we do. You think an 70-80 year old congress officials are on twitter, reading about those speaking out against cispa? And save the internet? HELL NAWW MAN. Thats all im saying.

I aint trying to disrespect old heads my bad. You right, i was wrong for that, and the way i came out.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 04-27-2012 at 01:44 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #29
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
Nah im not blasting them to really try and degrade their efforts. Im saying they are against anti privacy laws being fuked with. Which is good for us internet users, but still they wont understand what its like to live your whole life with a neutral internet like we have now. They are probably not necessarily for internet freedom. Those who voted for the bill are most likely clueless as fuk. If we had a generation Y congress, who have had the internet for most if not all of their life, the votes would be very different.

They cannot relate to us b, im sorry man. I cant relate to a 80 year old man, its just incredible difficult. Im not saying its impossible, but its very unlikely that congress members have downloaded a mp3, or movie from a download site illegally. They probably don't know the joys of free internet pr0n like we do. You think an 70-80 year old congress officials are on twitter, reading about those speaking out against cispa? And save the internet? HELL NAWW MAN. Thats all im saying.

I aint trying to disrespect old heads my bad. You right, i was wrong for that, and the way i came out.
Yeah I guess you just came off sounding a lil' disrespectful is all... so my bad if you didn't mean to sound like that .

But you know... These people watched the internet develop. The saw it before it was what it is today. They saw it back in it's AOL days, it's Netscape Navigator days, before Google and Yahoo and YouTube were even around. The motherfu*kin' AOL chatroom days, lol.

I'm sayin' people are people, and they are either for control or freedom from day one. Maybe it's how they are raised or something else but some people believe everything should be regulated, controlled and monitored, and others believe in smaller regulation with more freedom and rights without restrictions.

Last edited by WillScrillz5000; 04-27-2012 at 01:56 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #30
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Smh... Man I blame reality TV for people being so oblivious to this and things of that nature
 04-27-2012, 02:07 AM         #31
Black Samurai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well so much for the internet. It was funnwhile it lasted...
 6 years ago '06        #32
space
space
 Sheeed said:
Smh... Man I blame reality TV for people being so oblivious to this and things of that nature
LOL @ my a.ss being so involved with this thread at this hour... but still

I kinda agree like, if we watched Kim K or people on Jersey Shore paying attention to politics on the show, it would seem cool to the public and gain an enormous amount of attention.

I guarantee that if the Kardashians protested this CISPA bill on their show (which would never happen), that it would get tons of uninformed people involved... Maybe that's the key
 6 years ago '05        #33
space
space
4:50 mark shiit cray.... Gonna finish my HW and sleep this shiit off, still in shock.

[video - click to view]

And this was before the voting... She gave props for creating the best possible bill. Wtfff.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 04-27-2012 at 02:48 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #34
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 562 562
 sandninja said:
MAKE THIS INTO ITS WHOLE NEW THREAD RIGHT HERE. This post.... needs to be posted on fb
 6 years ago '05        #35
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
Dudes in here really think Obama would veto this
 6 years ago '04        #36
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
CISPA Passes House: What's Next?

Cybersecurity information-sharing bill moves to the Senate, but civil liberty groups vow to continue f!ghting it tooth and nail.
 6 years ago '09        #37
messy marv stan 4530 heat pts4530
space
space
$53,703 | Props total: 66393 66393
its fu*ked up when people r intrested in whether or not the kardashian clan is goin on tv rather then the invasion of privacy thats goin down...the goverment monitors every single phone call email and every other form of electronic communication
 6 years ago '11        #38
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,223 | Props total: 1198 1198

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 04-27-2012 at 04:00 PM..
 04-27-2012, 03:55 PM         #39
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of you didn't live through the Napster days so you don't understand that sh*t like this happens every five years.
 6 years ago '06        #40
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,628 | Props total: 601 601
That's life. You can leave or live wit it. Regardless of what we do, they will find a way to impose this on us... Like they did with the Patriot Act.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy