Freeway Rick Ross Says Jay-Z Doesn't Help People & Rapper Rick Ross Was A Snitch C.O.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
I judge artist by their work, not how they live

With that said The Real Rick Ross caused waaaaaaaay more damage then any snitching/lying Rozay may do or has done

He needs to move on, focus on atonement. Which by the way would take him a lifetime.
 6 years ago '04        #82
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
im intereviewing rick next friday.... but id be pissed too if someone won the rights to promote my name in any form they please, and ride off my past shine
 6 years ago '06        #83
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,224 | Props total: 5030 5030
rick ross should have sued the fat ross as soon as he got out of jail

he waited for ross to get even bigger to the point he wanted to max out the money situation and he lost

im not surprised the real rick ross lost his case.. because there are transcripts of the real rick ross saying rapper rick ross was ok to use his name

this guy is managing artists and cant even win a lawsuit for his own name
 6 years ago '11        #84
Officer William 7 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 1 1
William is the biggest joke ever and will always be remembered as that
 04-27-2012, 12:54 PM         #85
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
Your missing the point of the lawsuit . I dont really think a childrens hospital is going to pretend to be a rapist and profit off of that . 1 man basically a.ssumed the identity of a man who has done certain things in his life and has profited from that . He is suing on the basis of copyright infringement . Which means he is profiting off of something that he does not own . Ofcourse because of his history the courts are going to treat him a certain way .
So you first accused me of missing the point of the lawsuit, and then completely agreed with my entire point by the end of your post.

Cool story bro, now shhhhhhh
 04-27-2012, 12:54 PM         #86
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jayz dont gotta help nobody...he dont owe n*ggas sh*t, n*ggas always got there hands out
 6 years ago '10        #87
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,843 | Props total: 13178 13178
out of all the artist complaints thrown jay z's way i haven't heard anyone say he stole from them or didn't pay them what they're owed. in the sheisty world of music that's as much as you could ask for
 6 years ago '07        #88
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 trill jackson said:
out of all the artist complaints thrown jay z's way i haven't heard anyone say he stole from them or didn't pay them what they're owed. in the sheisty world of music that's as much as you could ask for
taking Chris and Neef on tour with the biggest song on radio and telling them to split 600 is foul
 6 years ago '10        #89
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,633 | Props total: 4397 4397
 Cambury said:
taking Chris and Neef on tour with the biggest song on radio and telling them to split 600 is foul
very foul but he hasnt held anything from them like the other snakes
 6 years ago '08        #90
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
rap is entertainment so u simply gotta take it for that and that only. yet at the same time, i cant support someone who is an absolute fake and complete fraud from head to toe....especially if he severely lacks talent.
 6 years ago '10        #91
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,843 | Props total: 13178 13178
 Cambury said:
It ain't what you get it,s what you negotiate if they agreed to that number that's what they deserved to get
 6 years ago '04        #92
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 mt fuji said:
I judge artist by their work, not how they live

With that said The Real Rick Ross caused waaaaaaaay more damage then any snitching/lying Rozay may do or has done

He needs to move on, focus on atonement. Which by the way would take him a lifetime.
The real Rick did cause damage but he went to jail for it and is trying to teach others better than he was taught. Meanwhile someone has stolen his identity and is pushing something that was negative then and now with no remorse. So as soon as some one hears the name rick ross no matter how much good he does he will always be known as a drug king pin. Never mind he hasn't done it in years. It's the same reason that Larry Hoover didn't want his name mentioned by "Tha IIIrd". Because he's done with that life style and mentioning his name in that light will be negative for him. If this was anyone else they would be charged with identity theft but since uncle sam wants to get even, they let "Tha IIIrd" keep the name to spite Rick Ross. "Tha IIIrd" needs to official hold a press conference and change his name to Rick Rozay or change it back to William Roberts "Tha IIIrd".

D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
im intereviewing rick next friday.... but id be pissed too if someone won the rights to promote my name in any form they please, and ride off my past shine
It's sad I have to ask this but that's the point of the lawsuit but which "Rick" are you interviewing? If you mean the real Rick, will you stat a thread where we can post questions?
 04-27-2012, 03:26 PM         #93
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once again, Rick Ross was a drug dealer who destroyed neighborhoods while accusing(and in my opinion proving) the government had a hand in what he did.

No judge and/or legal system in America will rule in his favor for the sake of granting him more money, ever. This has nothing to do with the rapper, nor does it have anything to do with anything else....His name was synonymous with crack cocaine in the 80s....That name will not be rewarded with anything, ever. Sorry
 04-27-2012, 04:12 PM         #94
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jat is the biggest sell out in hop hop history
 6 years ago '10        #95
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Damn that camel be calling for me!!!!

I swear to jah camel be looking nice

[pic - click to view]

:datcamel:
 6 years ago '10        #96
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 bigree61 said:
jat is the biggest sell out in hop hop history

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #97
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Too bad 5-0 fu*ked up young buck, game and some others plus musicwise unlike rocafella and some others, they are not good at all.
the only thing I diddnt like about 5-0 is that he shined over banks and bucks fu*k up is his fault
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago