Freeway Rick Ross Says Jay-Z Doesn't Help People & Rapper Rick Ross Was A Snitch C.O.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12543 12543
 NO RELIGION said:
f*ggot fu*king camel stanley is butt-hurt. Go k!ll yourself bi*ch made n*gga.
Damn this pac stan STILL on my d!ck

god damn son, i know my repeated r*pes have left you seethed

but try making it a couple of posts without mentioning your father

Last edited by Eagles All Day; 04-26-2012 at 11:37 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #42
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
dude was a C.O. for a year when he was 19, who cares? only in rap is having a decent job a bad thing.
 6 years ago '10        #43
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
space
$8,413 | Props total: 11375 11375
 HipHop Since 93 said:
dude was a C.O. for a year when he was 19, who cares? only in rap is having a decent job a bad thing.
so promoting drugs and pretending to be someone your not & lying about it is cool now?

Last edited by HolyFatherSteve; 04-26-2012 at 11:51 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #44
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,663 | Props total: 4502 4502
 MajorD said:
so promoting drugs and pretending to be someone you not lying about it is cool now?
the boxden logic states as long as it is good music

I bet if a skinhead rapper came out with all kinds of racial slurs and ish and on top of that it falls under their logic good music would they listen or contradict themselves
 6 years ago '09        #45
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 HipHop Since 93 said:
IMO, it's not about being a C.O., it's about being a C.O. and completely denying any involvement whatsoever, and calling the pictures photoshopped and lying about the entire ordeal. It wasn't until his SSN was matched up that he admitted to the pictures being real. I would have probably liked him more if he would have just been honest about it and used the dirty C.O. persona instead of taking the Freeway Ricky Ross clone route.
 6 years ago '04        #46
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
hahah freeway all salty cuz he isnt successful... too funny

i used to like this dude but now-
what a simp.... reachin for attention
 04-27-2012, 12:29 AM         #47
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Let that sh*t go, he has no case. Sure, in the streets he's right, but in court "Freeway Ricky Ross" & "Rick Ross" aren't the same thing. Its obviously about money, why he aint going after Freeway?
i already asked that n nobody had an explanation. Guess since freeway aint whats poppin he gets a pass cuz he gt the beard thing goin on too n raps ab selling drugs
 6 years ago '04        #48
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
Respect dude, but why should we care bout his opinions on everything his time has come and gone its ova!
 6 years ago '09        #49
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 Walkerboy86 said:
i already asked that n nobody had an explanation. Guess since freeway aint whats poppin he gets a pass cuz he gt the beard thing goin on too n raps ab selling drugs
: He says in the first video that he knows Freeway and is okay with him using just the Freeway part. I also think it's particular to the fact that William Roberts' ENTIRE game is built off of Ricky Ross' name.
 6 years ago '06        #50
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
lol..
 04-27-2012, 01:28 AM         #51
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
He actually stated he had a conversation with Freeway around the time he was getting out + met the guy and they were cool. Freeway is just using his nickname, William Roberts is using his government name.

The reason hes losing this case isnt because of the rapper paying the judge, or the rapper being favored, or none of that dumb childish sh*t.

The reason hes losing the case is because he wants money....Who in the fu*k do you think will award someone thats famous for spreading poison in the same communities he grew up in? His name only rings bells because of the death and destruction it caused....No judge is gonna award a man that spent his life pumping poison that tore thousands of homes apart.

Now think about that...and then think about the fact that a good grade having, college attending, Correctional officer working, complete opposite of what the real rick ross is-actor/rapper is parading around making money off that same name.

The courts making a mockery of the real rick ross and tarnishing his already ruined name with this.

Now stop with the foolish "The judge was crooked"

Whats next? A Rapist is gonna sue a childrens hospital and win
 6 years ago '12        #52
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
I actually never thought that Grafted and Tupacnasfan was this childish... And they also internet thugs lol... And why the fu*k is everyone white that dont fu*k with Ross? These n*ggas be riding d!ck till morning hours
 6 years ago '04        #53
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 R Dot said:
Your favorite gangsta rapper is a rat C.O., co-signs from Meech ain't sh*t he's just tryin to suck as much industry d!ck as possible so maybe somebody will help get him get his BMF record label off the ground!
Agreed. "Tha IIIrd" already worked with bmf artist too. Don't forget that Meech wanted Jeezy to send him money for legal fees. I wouldn't be surprised if "Tha IIIrd" is paying for the BMF co-sign.

HipHop Since 93 said:
Well hip hop has always been anti law enforcement. I'll go as far as to say us as a people have been. The job of a co is very cop like in nature so it makes perfect sense. Someone posted the requirements for a co in the state of Florida on another site. If you get a chance, find it and read it. At the end of the day it's slavery to be locked up and a brother being a overseer isn't a good look. Sure there are "good" co's who look out for people and what not but as Rick said in the interview he was the kind that prisoners usually target for crime when they get out. The kind that they will hold a grudge against until the day they die. The dirty ones who make a bad situation worse for inmates. Factor in the aspect that you are really educated rhyming about the lives of people you once supervised while they were incarcerated and you can see what the fuss is about.

You trying to oversimplify the situation with your silly comment does nothing. It's quite boring, don't ever do it again.
 04-27-2012, 03:00 AM         #54
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You Cant Be A SNITCH C.o Its The n*ggas Job , Freeway Need To Stop Acting Like He Didnt Snitch On Those Cops.....& Like Drump Said No Judges Going To AWARD Money To A Dude Who Along With "The CIA" Tore Apart Families & Made "The Ghettos" Worse Than What They Were

Freeway Need To Stop Reaching Tho sh*ts Not Coo b

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #55
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
dude ratted out the CIA what judge is gonna see his side? sh*ts fu*ked up a fake a.ss poser that used to tell n*ggas spread em and lights out jacked your life, your name and profited.
False claiming to the highest power. :lachen001:
 6 years ago '10        #56
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #57
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 MajorD said:
it actually is a cool story though...
If its about his fav rapper in à bad way, he ignores it. Classic stan
 6 years ago '08        #58
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
Dope thread

6 years ago '08        #59
Da_Crew2k9 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$3,008 | Props total: 2432 2432
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Let that sh*t go, he has no case. Sure, in the streets he's right, but in court "Freeway Ricky Ross" & "Rick Ross" aren't the same thing. Its obviously about money, why he aint going after Freeway?
cause Freeway ain't as rich as rozay
sold all them drugs didn't have a stash to come home too damn same
 6 years ago '08        #60
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Da_Crew2k9 said:
cause Freeway ain't as rich as rozay
sold all them drugs didn't have a stash to come home too damn same
If y'all dudes would listen to the interview...he explains why he didnt go after freeway.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
147 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago