Freeway Rick Ross Says Jay-Z Doesn't Help People & Rapper Rick Ross Was A Snitch C.O.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4364 4364

[pic - click to view]

^^^^^^^^^^^
 04-26-2012, 09:40 PM         #22
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
aight Grafted I know you might be a little tense cuz of the nature of the thread but im a real n*gga. You buggin dude...my pick been up before and will go back up once I remember to do it when im in front a computer.

Anyway like i said they spoke on the phone and i think he may have even visited and that's when Freeway told him he needs to come clean about his C.O. past. Thats when William said nah and cut all communication.
if what I say isnt true then why do homos3xual posters start talking about d!ck-slurping when I drop the truth?

If you a real-n*gga then dont downtalk on a hustler that you dont even know....

Im a REAL MAN, not a real-n*gga.

Rozay got Co-signs from certified individuals, he can holla out Boobie, Meechie and Larry and aint nobody from them camps speak against it.

do you think we are concerned abut Rozay spending a year as a C.O. when he was 19 years old when we got actual police on death Row that helped k!ll Biggie...what the peckawood talkin bout?????!!!!

do you think Black Folk respect the man who locked up criminals or the man who poisoned the Black community with drugs?? Cold Question.

William has 30+ employees on his payroll and he gives back to to our community in the form of Blood-drives, food-drives, toy drives, school-supply drives and non-violence initiatives all that other sh*t means nothing to us.

Mr Freeway-Rick got jacked for his name so since hes such a major factor lets see if his hustle and muscle can do something about it.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 04-26-2012 at 09:44 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #23
HolyFatherSteve 852 heat pts852 OP
space
space
$8,385 | Props total: 11279 11279
i think theres one person with 2 accounts in this thread.....
 6 years ago '10        #24
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
trying to talk to some of these stans on this site is like trying to teach a brick sign language

I think the brick would learn the middle finger gesture before these stans realize their rappers are not what they say they are
 04-26-2012, 09:47 PM         #25
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Never trust a Stan, these groupie posters put pics of Men they never met in their avatars and act like thats their boyfriend.
 6 years ago '07        #26
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 Graftedgenes said:

Rozay got Co-signs from certified individuals, he can holla out Boobie, Meechie and Larry and aint nobody from them camps speak against it.

do you think we are concerned abut Rozay spending a year as a C.O. when he was 19 years old when we got actual police on death Row that helped k!ll Biggie...what the peckawood talkin bout?????!!!!

do you think Black Folk respect the man who locked up criminals or the man who poisoned the Black community with drugs?? Cold Question.

William has 30+ employees on his payroll and he gives back to to our community in the form of Blood-drives, food-drives, toy drives, school-supply drives and non-violence initiatives all that other sh*t means nothing to us.

Mr Freeway-Rick got jacked for his name so since hes such a major factor lets see if his hustle and muscle can do something about it.
first off cosigns dont mean sh*t becuz them hustlas jus like they names being out there. for instance, Calvin Klein cosigned Hov cuz he thought he would hold him down then came home and said Jay was making sh*t up.

Regardless William Roberts was the police and then denied it. There is no coming back from that, if you can say Noriega owes you a hunnid favors but cant keep it real about ya own life then you are an actor.

How you defending a dude who wasnt taking care of his kids? How you defending a n*gga that jumped a white boy DJ but dont want no parts of 50? How you defending a n*gga who said he was on the name (Rick Ross) before it was even about that...(no clue what that even means but he said it).

its one thing to like somebodies music its another things to accept his BS fantasy to make you feel better about listening to him.
 6 years ago '10        #27
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Never trust a Stan, these groupie posters put pics of Men they never met in their avatars and act like thats their boyfriend.
nah we do that to show respect to our fav. rappers or albums, we dont go around sucking off the rapper with in fractured posts like stans do
 04-26-2012, 09:50 PM         #28
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The homos3xual posters use homoerotic visuals and terminology to express themselves.
 6 years ago '10        #29
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
The homos3xual posters use homoerotic visuals and terminology to express themselves.
like your emotion filled posts for ross
 04-26-2012, 10:02 PM         #30
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
first off cosigns dont mean sh*t becuz them hustlas jus like they names being out there. for instance, Calvin Klein cosigned Hov cuz he thought he would hold him down then came home and said Jay was making sh*t up.

Regardless William Roberts was the police and then denied it. There is no coming back from that, if you can say Noriega owes you a hunnid favors but cant keep it real about ya own life then you are an actor.

How you defending a dude who wasnt taking care of his kids? How you defending a n*gga that jumped a white boy DJ but dont want no parts of 50? How you defending a n*gga who said he was on the name (Rick Ross) before it was even about that...(no clue what that even means but he said it).

its one thing to like somebodies music its another things to accept his BS fantasy to make you feel better about listening to him.
Whitey please, you too square to know the difference between the police and and the C.O.'s....thats why you hide your face online behind anonymity because clueless squares like you get exposed and humiliated.

How you attacking a dude that your white-ass never met, how you attacking somebody when you are an anonymous-aliases on the internet?

White-Squares like you are too game-goofy and clueless to differentiate the difference between a police officer and a corrections officer.

This is the reason why you are a nameless and faceless poster on the internet instead of being an actual real person with an actual identity. LOL we laugh at you nerd.

Rappers from the streets and the actual streets support Ross music regardless about what you say because we know that you aint one of us, you are an outsider and a wannabee so your opinion is worthless and wack.
 6 years ago '11        #31
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 Graftedgenes said:
if what I say isnt true then why do homos3xual posters start talking about d!ck-slurping when I drop the truth?

aint nothing realer than this post
 04-26-2012, 10:06 PM         #32
drake_411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe rogan podcast >>

listen to everyone of them sh*ts
 6 years ago '07        #33
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 Graftedgenes said:
Whitey please, you too square to know the difference between the police and and the C.O.'s....thats why you hide your face online behind anonymity because clueless squares like you get exposed and humiliated.

How you attacking a dude that your white-ass never met, how you attacking somebody when you are an anonymous-aliases on the internet?

White-Squares like you are too game-goofy and clueless to differentiate the difference between a police officer and a corrections officer.

This is the reason why you are a nameless and faceless poster on the internet instead of being an actual real person with an actual identity. LOL we laugh at you nerd.

Rappers from the streets and the actual streets support Ross music regardless about what you say because we know that you aint one of us, you are an outsider and a wannabee so your opinion is worthless and wack.
damn son im mad grafted let the female come out, you so emotional you didnt even look to see who you talking to. Jus runnin ya mouth...

Ight man you right, im a pink man
 6 years ago '04        #34
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 1047 1047
Your favorite gangsta rapper is a rat C.O., co-signs from Meech ain't sh*t he's just tryin to suck as much industry d!ck as possible so maybe somebody will help get him get his BMF record label off the ground!
 6 years ago '10        #35
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
hell nah this n*gga called Cranburry a white boy. That n*gga fat and black.
he calls everyone a white boy that doesnt love ross as much as he do
 6 years ago '10        #36
space
space
 drake_411 said:
joe rogan podcast >>

listen to everyone of them sh*ts
same here
 6 years ago '04        #37
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,591 | Props total: 4043 4043
I disagree with him on the jay-z stuff but . It baffles me how his case didnt even make it to trial . Most of you wont remember this case but it is so similar its crazy .

In 1998, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar filed a lawsuit against Karim, stating that there were too many similarities between the two. In the lawsuit, Kareem listed that they both attended UCLA and both wore the #33. He felt that Karim was making profits and sponging off the name and number he made famous in the 1970s. He won a court order that required Karim to drop the "Abdul-Jabbar" name off his jersey. In addition, all Dolphins jerseys with the "Abdul-Jabbar" name and #33 were immediately pulled from the shelves and merchandising catalogs. Karim complied and had his name changed to simply 'Abdul'. Karim maintains that he chose the #33 as his uniform number not because of Kareem, but because of former Dallas Cowboys running back Tony Dorsett. After the lawsuit, he changed his name to Abdul-Karim al-Jabbar in 2000.[2]
 6 years ago '07        #38
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,614 | Props total: 2455 2455
will come back to read this thoroughly
 6 years ago '10        #39
space
space
 Fameus said:
I disagree with him on the jay-z stuff but . It baffles me how his case didnt even make it to trial . Most of you wont remember this case but it is so similar its crazy .
freeway claims the judge was crooked
 6 years ago '06        #40
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
 Graftedgenes said:

I heard he didnt lock "n*ggaz" up, I heard he locked up white pedophile-rapists like you and kept you in cages so you couldnt r*pe Black children.

Sick white deviants cant understand how a Black man could have a job as a teenager were he locked up white burglars and white Neo-Nazis, and Whites like Zimmerman...they hate it but the HIPHOP community spits in your pink face and you cant do sh*t about it.

This n*gga called my cousin white,lol, n*gga my cuzz K3llz probably blacker than ya fu*kin gram-pa...stupid azz n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy