The Cabin In The Wood's White Board [SPOILER]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-26-2012, 05:25 PM         #1
7312 pageviews
34 comments

Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Cabin In The Wood's White Board [SPOILER]

[pic - click to view]

Yoooooo this part of the movie had me DYING who would've you placed your bets on?

Here's The Complete List

Alien Beast - Floating alien creature, can be seen in background behind Dana & Marty. Generic reference: Alien. [Bet on by Bio-Med]

Ancient Ones - Unique god-like beings seen at the end of the film in the pit and bursting through the earth. One in every society. Apparently influenced by the works of H.P. Lovecraft. [Not on Betting Board]

Angry Molesting Tree - Exactly what it sounds like. Seen bursting out of elevator, more detailed scene cut from theatrical release. Specific reference: The Evil Dead. [Bet on by Wranglers]

Blob - Shapeless mass seen in elevator. Specific reference: The Blob. [Not on Betting Board]

The Bride - Bloody woman walking around in a wedding dress. Likely summoned by the wedding dress and choker. Possible reference to The Bloody Bride of 13 Curves Road. [Bet on by Digital Analysis]

Cells - multiple labyrinth of cells holding all the monsters. Generic reference: Cube

Clown - Evil clown that looks vaguely similar to Pennywise. Generic reference: It. [Bet on by Electric]

Deadites - Unknown if seen in film. Specific reference: The Evil Dead. [Bet on by Story Dept]

Demon - Larger horned demonic creatures, seen in backgrounds. Generic reference: Night of the Demons. [No Bets]

Dismemberment Goblins - Winged red creatures and green flightless ones seen attacking soldiers. Generic reference to imps and goblins. Generic reference: Labyrinth. [No Bets]

The Doctors - Evil surgeons wearing aprons and clothes sutured to their bodies. Generic reference: House on Haunted Hill. [Bet on by Accounting]

Dolls aka Babydoll Faces. Sharply dressed people wearing doll face masks, possibly summoned by matching doll face masks, Specific reference: The Strangers. [Bet on by Kitchen Staff]

Dragonbat - Large bat seen chasing people with a split vampire mouth as seen in Underworld and Blade series. Unique creation or possible reference to Underworld: Evolution[No Bets]

Giant - Unknown if seen in film. Generic reference: Trolljegeren. [Bet on by Zoology]

Giant Snake - Giant cobra creature. Generic reference: King Cobra. Possibly a reference to the snake creature in Season 3 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. [Bet on by Internal Logistics]

Giant Spider - Giant spider creature seen leaping through the halls. Generic reference: Eight Legged Freaks). [Not on Betting Board]

Hell Lord aka Fornicus, Lord of Bondage and Pain - Buzzsaw face seen holding same orb that summons him. Specfic reference: Pinhead from Hellraiser. [Bet on by Sitterson]

The Huron - Unknown if seen in film. Described in interviews as a Native American . Generic reference: Scalps. [Bet on by Research & Development]

Jack O Lantern - Unknown if seen in film. Generic reference: (ex. Pumpkinhead). [Bet on by Security]

Kiko - The Japanese floating girl ghost. Generic reference: Yurei films (ex. The Grudge & The Ring.) [Seen in Japan]

Kevin - A normal looking guy that quickly dismembers people. Scenes cut from film. Possible reference: Sin City. [No Bets]

Killbot - Scorpion robot with buzzsaws. Generic reference: Hardware & Chopping Mall. [Not on Betting Board]

Kraken - Massive tentacles seen in various scenes. Generic reference: 20000 Leagues Under the Sea. [Not on Betting Board]

Merman - Hadley's beloved mercreature, summoned by the conch. Generic reference: Creature from the Black Lagoon. [Bet on by Hadley]

Mummy - Mummy creature seen briefly in background. Generic reference: The Mummy. [Bet on by Psychologists]

Mutants - Orange jump-suited humans that vomit into others. Generic reference: Wrong Turn/The Hills Have Eyes. [Bet on by Demolition]. A larger one looks like a Boomer from Left 4 Dead

The Reanimated - Unknown creature seen on betting board. Possible reference: Re-Animator [Bet on by Administration]

Reaver - Small Whedonverse humanoid seen during massacre.Specific reference: Firefly. [Not on Betting Board]

Reptilius - Unknown creature seen on betting board. Possible reference: Reptilicus [No Bets]

Sasquatch / Wendigo / Yeti - Folklore references to the hairy "Bigfoot" type beast. Generic reference: Abominable. [No Bets]

Scarecrow Folk - Humanoids with burlap masks. Generic reference: Scarecrows. [Bet on by Data Archives]

s3xy Witches - Unknown if seen in film. Generic reference: The Craft. [Bet on by Archives]

Snowman - Unknown reference seen on betting board. Possible reference: Jack Frost. [Bet on by Communications]

Sugar Plum Fairy aka Ballerina Dentata - Unique creation summoned by the music box. Loose cross of Black Swan as a child with tooth fairies from Hellboy II: The Golden Army. Possible reference to El laberinto del fauno. [No Bets]

Twins aka Grady's Daughters - Disturbing looking twin girls. Specific reference: The Shining. [No Bets]

Unicorn - Magnificent horned equine. Generic reference: Supernatural: Plucky Pennywhistle's Magic Menagerie (#7.14). (Interesting, I can totally understand why this would be said, but this movie was made before that episode of Supernatural.) [Bet on by Engineering]

Vampires - Bald, gothically dressed humanoids with sharp ears. Generic reference: Vampires. [Bet on by Distribution]

Werewolf - Prominently shown. Generic reference: The Wolf Man. [Bet on by Finance]

Witches - Floating witch seen zapping soldiers. Generic reference: Darkness Falls. [Bet on by Operations]

Wraiths - Various ethereal ghosts seen k!lling soldiers. Generic reference: 13 Ghosts. [No Bets]

Zombie Redneck Torture Family aka the Buckners - Main villains summoned by the diary. A family of rednecks who adhere to a religion that worships pain. Mash-Up of zombie, torture, & k!ller backwood family films. The religious element (and the family's "Black Room") reference the Cenobites from Hellraiser. [Bet on by Maintainence & Ronald the Intern]

Zombies - Numerous creatures seen feasting on remains. Generic reference: Night of the Living Dead. [Bet on by Chem Dept]

(Source:
[pic - click to view]

The Cabin in the Woods (2011) - FAQ)

34 comments for "The Cabin In The Wood's White Board [SPOILER]"

6 years ago '07        #2
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
That "Kevin" one is funny itself.
 04-26-2012, 05:46 PM         #3
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in regards to the cellar

Diary = Religious zombie family
Conch = Merman
Music Box = Ballerina
Puzzle Ball = Cenobites
Necklace = ???
Film Reels = ???
 04-26-2012, 07:06 PM         #4
DOOMage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The necklace was

The Bride - Bloody woman walking around in a wedding dress. Likely summoned by the wedding dress and choker. Possible reference to The Bloody Bride of 13 Curves Road. [Bet on by Digital Analysis]
She took the necklace off that wedding dress that was hung up.

Not sure about the film reel though, could be anything

Could be the Sasquatch/Yeti, reference to that old bootleg footage someone took of the apparent sighting?
 6 years ago '05        #5
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
yo...that board had me dyin:lachen001:
 04-26-2012, 07:35 PM         #6
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOOMage said:
The necklace was

She took the necklace off that wedding dress that was hung up.

Not sure about the film reel though, could be anything

Could be the Sasquatch/Yeti, reference to that old bootleg footage someone took of the apparent sighting?
^ that film reel / yeti theory is impeccable props given
 6 years ago '09        #7
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,141 | Props total: 339 339
i know its impossible but i really want to see a sequel
 6 years ago '07        #8
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
was the movie good?
 6 years ago '04        #9
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,094 | Props total: 3913 3913
man fu*k all yall that said this sh*t was good. this was a awful a.ss movie.. I mean all i kept thinking was blade, mixed with scream, mixed with cabin fever without the gore.. it was a comedy more than anything... the board and the weed head were the only things going for it.. still don't understand what michael jai whites brother(the black guy) part was in the movie..

Last edited by zhiggeman; 04-28-2012 at 04:55 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #10
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 Deniro732 said:
was the movie good?
best american hprror since final destination 1.must see tv
 04-28-2012, 05:05 PM         #11
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:
man fu*k all yall that said this sh*t was good. this was a awful a.ss movie.. I mean all i kept thinking was blade, mixed with scream, mixed with cabin fever without the gore.. it was a comedy more than anything... the board and the weed head were the only things going for it.. still don't understand what michael jai whites brother(the black guy) part was in the movie..
this n*gga said blade, scream and cabin fever combined LOL
 6 years ago '09        #12
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,141 | Props total: 339 339
i liked the ending....reminded me of when i was a kid and collected monster in my pocket
 6 years ago '04        #13
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 Heisenberg said:
Stupid movie.

I understand that he wanted to make something different. But the ending was fu*king idiotic.

worst movie of the year so far. only reason why n*ggas like it was because of that elevator scene

fu*k outta here
Agreed.
 6 years ago '05        #14
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
Why come post that the movie is trash in a thread dedicated to those who actually enjoyed the film?
 6 years ago '11        #15
knuckleHeads2 
space
space
$1,464 | Props total: 598 598
 Deniro732 said:
was the movie good?
fu*k no! That was the worst movie I've seen Since G.I. Joe
I don't recommend it
 04-28-2012, 09:42 PM         #16
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soooooooooo n*ggas didnt think it was funny? yall didnt find a satire funny?
 6 years ago '07        #17
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
probally too smart for average bx poster to enjoy
 04-28-2012, 11:05 PM         #18
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ well thats what this whole thread is about

THE MOST BADASS PART OF THE MOVIE
 6 years ago '07        #19
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Heisenberg said:
Weaker parts? That was the only good scene in the entire movie . What part was better than that? Please tell me. Yess that scene was badass. That is the only thing I give Whedon credit for. The whole premise was wack.

It wasn't even a smart movie.

The plot was clever but that's it. You n*ggas need to understand other peoples opinion. not eveyone is going to like the same sh*t.

totally forgettable movie.
just cause u didnt like somethin doesnt mean it sucks.theyre are plenty terrible movies out there,this isnt 1 of them

clever plot,no hollywood cliche end,as far as horror goes,it doesnt get much betta
 04-29-2012, 03:30 AM         #20
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Loved this movie. It was love letter to horror movie fans
Basically
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago