Young Justice *Spoilers*

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #121
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
damn, sh*t just got real

but now they gonna have a long a.ss break?
 6 years ago '11        #122
The Bearded One 87 heat pts87
space
space
$10,791 | Props total: 2786 2786
This break better not be too long. The episode was on point though. I wished we could have seen zatanna in the episode, but nonetheless it was an awesome episode
 6 years ago '09        #123
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 732 732
 5_star_smitty said:
young justice sh*tting on every cartoon not named Korra or Thundercats right now
i like the reverse double agent angle
i was pissed when they had aqualad switch teams initially.

i really thought old girl was dead...
great episode.
I've never watched Korra, and YJ is my sh*t, but Avengers is right there with YJ and better than Thundercats. I love TC, but they've had some less-than-ok eps. I think TC has had just as many "ok" shows as YJ and AEMH with less than half the eps.
 6 years ago '04        #124
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 Scallinno said:
I've never watched Korra, and YJ is my sh*t, but Avengers is right there with YJ and better than Thundercats. I love TC, but they've had some less-than-ok eps. I think TC has had just as many "ok" shows as YJ and AEMH with less than half the eps.
I got it going.

YJ > Thundercats>>>AEMH
 6 years ago '09        #125
space
space
 Shizz said:
watchcartoonsonline.com has the avengers eps

but this young justice sh*t is really getting great..it was good but GREAT is what they about step upon
I know they are, but the 4 they just put up have been leaked for a week. 15-18 shows next week in Australia. Around monday (if it's like last week) 19-22 should pop up, which won't be shown in Australia till week after next.

I'm just saying that even tho those are early, there's more that'll be even earlier than the ones in AUS. It's a good/bad thing. We don't have to wait, but we'll be finish that much sooner.
 6 years ago '09        #126
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7941 7941
 C.R.I.P. said:
Damn that sh*t was crazy as fu*k.

Everybody is gonna be pissed at those 4.
hell yeah...my guess is theres gonna be a rift.....maybe 2 different squads....of course one sqaud will be nightwing...aqualad....artemis.. kid flash and whoever understood why they did what they did vs the rest of the young justice crew ho feel that they were wrong for keeping the truth away from them and using them like pawns

i know superboy is gonna be FUKKING pissed......he has trust issues so i know he's gonna take it hella hard..its gonna make for great tv when he go berserk on them

but shoutout to nightwing for basically implying he's beating the magic out of zatanna's pus*y

kid flash: how did you get zatanna to giving you the jewel without you having to explain

nightwing: me and her have a past

kid flash:

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 06-09-2012 at 01:20 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #127
space
space
We have to disagree. AEMH is way better than TC. The only thing AEMH is lacking is season 3.
 6 years ago '09        #128
space
space
And no, I'm not one of those that thinks the old Thundercats is better than the new.
 6 years ago '04        #129
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
this show is the sh*t,

i got a question though who grows up to be red hood? todd or drake?

todd is dead isnt he?

a lil confusion on my part.. d!ck grayson is the sh*t IMO best robin
 6 years ago '04        #130
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
There's rumors going around that Artemis and Kid Flash retired from crime f!ghting.

The same place I read that rumor posted about Aqualad turning evil a few days before the episode aired so...it could very well be true.
yup i heard kid flash and artemis retired from crime f!ghting and are now together
 6 years ago '09        #131
space
space
Jason Todd is Red Hood. He died as Robin when the Joker caught him and beat him almost to death, then blew him up with a bomb in a warehouse, I think. DC let the readers vote whether he lives or dies. He comes back to life to torment Batman. Now he's like and anti-hero I think, in the DC new 52, on a team with Arsenal (who is speedy on this show) and Starfire from Teen Titans. Watch Under The Red Hood, 1 of the dopest animated movies by far.
 6 years ago '04        #132
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
 Scallinno said:
Jason Todd is Red Hood. He died as Robin when the Joker caught him and beat him almost to death, then blew him up with a bomb in a warehouse, I think. DC let the readers vote whether he lives or dies. He comes back to life to torment Batman. Now he's like and anti-hero I think, in the DC new 52, on a team with Arsenal (who is speedy on this show) and Starfire from Teen Titans. Watch Under The Red Hood, 1 of the dopest animated movies by far.
so in reality he didnt die.

yea i watched it already when it came out that sh*t was tight but i forgot who it was..

thanks bruh
 6 years ago '11        #133
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,190 | Props total: 5336 5336
I just might fux wit it.. just found out about the new Avatar n sh*t late as fuk.
 6 years ago '11        #134
STRIVERS LIFE 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,876 | Props total: 3982 3982
 Jacc Blacc said:
i knew aqualad switched sides but i didnt know he was about that life

hurting you ex-friends.....sure...but laying the murder game down???? damn......i was sitting there like how you go from being best friends with these guys to k!lling them without 2nd guessing it

and then the ending

you know how long its been since a cartoon has made me say "DAMN" out loud

but i will say this, his dad was spitting knowledge

"it is not in success where your true character is revealed, but in failure"

evil or not i can respect those words

Young Justice really stepped it up.....its starting to feel like a mature cartoon where they dont have to dumb down the violence or the intelligence or the realism to play it safe

great fukking season so far, i hate cartoons where the good guys ALWAYS win at the end...its not realistic, Young Justice is climbing the ranks to being a dope cartoon in the leagues with Gargoyles, Exo-Squad and the X-Men animated series (the first few seasons)

mature cartoons where adults dont feel ashamed to watch
MAN...You get props on realness alone. Cats sleep on dope a.ss animation all the time when the quality of the plot rivals live action television. This and Korra makes Saturday mornings my sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #135
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
yesterdays episode caught me off guard
 5 years ago '04        #136
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,455 | Props total: 1289 1289
Damn Aqualad playing Larry Fishburne's role in Deep Cover. This show has been amazing and is kicking every other shows a.ss right now. I actually said "Oh sh*t" after watching Saturday's episode out loud. The writing on this show has been nothing less than spectacular
 5 years ago '04        #137
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
episode was fu*kin nuts! Aqualad was lookin like a G for a minute there had me like
 5 years ago '04        #138
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
yup ^
 5 years ago '06        #139
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
I love this show, I was like damn they made my boy aqualad evil, but then I was like naw he too goodie good to be evil...Sure enough my man was a double agent, I can't wait to see how this plays out. Nightwing is the sh*t thou.
 5 years ago '04        #140
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,455 | Props total: 1289 1289

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy