Young Justice *Spoilers*

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #381
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 DominationCM said:
I can see why CN has cancelled this show

we still got Toonami
explain
 5 years ago '09        #382
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 C.R.I.P. said:
It was and it wasn't. We all know Miss Martian aint got moves like that.

I
quick question, martian told aqaualad/calderone (sp) that he single handely beat deathstroke

when the fukk did that happen, did i miss something, and i find it weird deathstroke was working for luthor in the last episode and luthor was misssing in this episode, im guessing luthor is scheming something big
 5 years ago '09        #383
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
any news on any networks picking this up, i wouldnt be mad if justice league started shooting dvd flicks like the other dc comics, sh*t would be dope but im starting to wish their was a cartoon channel for adults......adult swim is so polluted with no-cartoon shows its disgusting
 5 years ago '09        #384
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 onlybuilt1906 said:
I can't believe this show is getting cancelled. This is low-key possibly the best cartoon ever. Better than a lot of real shows even. It just doesn't make sense. Anyone know what kind of ratings it gets?

slow down, its a great show but Gargoyles puts this show to shame

[pic - click to view]

even the x-men cartoon they use to show on fox kids (the early seasons) sh*t on justice league
 5 years ago '04        #385
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
 Jacc Blacc said:
quick question, martian told aqaualad/calderone (sp) that he single handely beat deathstroke

when the fukk did that happen, did i miss something, and i find it weird deathstroke was working for luthor in the last episode and luthor was misssing in this episode, im guessing luthor is scheming something big
deathstroke got taken out off-screen, which was how Miss Martian was able to imitate him. I think deathstroke works for the light in general, whether it be Black Manta or Lex Luthor.
 5 years ago '11        #386
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 5_star_smitty said:
explain
A new Teen Titans and Batman series are coming plus the story/writing wasn't as great as it could have been not for a JL cartoon. Toonami will always be the best thing on the CN by them getting rid of GL and JL proves this.

Last edited by dom; 03-10-2013 at 05:14 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #387
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 DominationCM said:
A new Teen Titans and Batman series are coming plus the story/writing wasn't as great as it could have been not for a JL cartoon. Toonami will always be the best thing on the CN by them getting rid of GL and JL proves this.
Lol fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '09        #388
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 DominationCM said:
so lemme ask u this...
u think teen titans >>>>>>> young justice???
 5 years ago '11        #389
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 5_star_smitty said:
so lemme ask u this...
u think teen titans >>>>>>> young justice???
No, I never said that it should've been cancelled I said I see why they both got cancelled. Could the writing in Young Justice be better? Yes, IMO the show isnt as interesting to me as the season went along.

CN got 2 brand new shows coming up with arguably the same main characters in both shows except for GL. Young Justice shouldn't get cancelled it needs better writing
 5 years ago '12        #390
johnnysnow 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,783 | Props total: 1981 1981
 DominationCM said:
No, I never said that it should've been cancelled I said I see why they both got cancelled. Could the writing in Young Justice be better? Yes, IMO the show isnt as interesting to me as the season went along.

CN got 2 brand new shows coming up with arguably the same main characters in both shows except for GL. Young Justice shouldn't get cancelled it needs better writing
My n*gga stfu you embarrassing yourself.

This show is possibly the greatest cartoon ever if not its definitely top 10 I can't wait to own the complete series on DVD.
 5 years ago '11        #391
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
 DominationCM said:
 5 years ago '04        #392
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,226 | Props total: 1090 1090
young justice had mad potential, but i hate when then twist the characters up, but it put a interesting spin on it i guess....
they had potential to expand the franchise cause some of those dc shorts were kinda fly...the oriental batman vs bane was sick...
gl i really coulda did without....
they should make a wolverine and the x men and base it off the recent run in the comics
 5 years ago '04        #393
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
i wish this show kept going

show was on point!!
 5 years ago '06        #394
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
I just want to see an animated movie for this.
 5 years ago '04        #395
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
easily the best episode... was watching this sh*t on the train and some dude sitting next to me was like "yooo wtf are u watching?!" when Nightwing was whopping a.ss... Black Beetle is on some gangsta sh*t,cant believe they gonna cancel this.. make better fu*king toys and people will buy them,the problem wit the toys were they were skinny lil bullsh*t toys like some Mcdonalds sh*t,if they made the toys like the rest of the DC collection they'd sell better..
 5 years ago '04        #396
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 SokeSleezy said:
easily the best episode... was watching this sh*t on the train and some dude sitting next to me was like "yooo wtf are u watching?!" when Nightwing was whopping a.ss... Black Beetle is on some gangsta sh*t,cant believe they gonna cancel this.. make better fu*king toys and people will buy them,the problem wit the toys were they were skinny lil bullsh*t toys like some Mcdonalds sh*t,if they made the toys like the rest of the DC collection they'd sell better..
That and kids arent into toys like we probably were when we were the same age. I have two brothers 10 and 12 and they haven't played with a toy in years, its all Call of Duty and sh*t like that. So really cartoon network is relying on a outdated model of business.

Nick has picked up Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for 2 additional seasons before the 1st even finished and I doubt they're selling too many toys.
 5 years ago '04        #397
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
nah the Turtle toys sell like crazy,but thats a whole different setup..they've got not only different variations of the 4 turtle character toys,plus the side characters,they've got vehicles,weapons and mask,sh*t even the fu*king Ooze they selling... Toysrus and Childrens place got Turtle clothing,Nick definetly doing their thing on the marketing end of Turtles..i dont know wtf CN is doing wrong
 5 years ago '06        #398
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,531 | Props total: 6772 6772
they should've moved this show to a later time
show is crack

a Wednesday at like 4 or 5 pm
that early Saturday sh*t not cutting it
 5 years ago '09        #399
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 738 738
Also the TMNT are kinda funny-goofy-silly, joking and all that. It's gonna appeal to the younger kids who still play with toys.

But really, with YJ and Avengers (you can kinda add Thundercats too), the writing is above the target audience. Kids can keep up for an ep or 2, but I don't think they can follow a plot that runs thru a half or whole season. Could a 6 year old really understand YJ both seasons and how things connect? The 5 year jump was something I liked, but it probably threw them off. Then with the single story eps, they're still more for an older audience.

My youngest god-daughter, her young brother who I keep sometimes, he loves Ultimate Spider Man. LOVES it. He likes YJ, AEMH, TC, all the animated films, plus the old stuff I've shown him like X men TAS, BATS, JLU, Spectacular Spiderman, WATXM and all, but USM is funny to him. Yes, that goofy show he loves it most.

Too bad ratings don't dictate what stays on.
 5 years ago '08        #400
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
 DominationCM said:
 DominationCM said:

Maaaaaan this thread with this bullsh*t. The writing is great. Disrespecting Greg Weisman's goat show like that. First season was good and pretty sure there were some low points but what show doesn't have that. Second season might have been the best animated show I have seen in a very long time. This episode alone was amazing. Your first mistake saying this is a JL cartoon. It's Young Justice with JL characters in it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago