Young Justice *Spoilers*

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #21
johnnysnow 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,783 | Props total: 1981 1981
 Smith262 said:
Kid Flash part still didn't make any sense because there can only can be 1 Flash on planet earth at a time until 1 dies then it picks a new guy

They Should of changed Night Wing Voice that sh*t annoyed me

but so far good start to the season
Barry Allen probably died so Wally West became Flash
 6 years ago '11        #22
STRIVERS LIFE 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,876 | Props total: 3982 3982
Great episode, I was hoping to see a more grown up Artemis and Cheshire myself. Other than that, the show was cool. It's gonna be a long couple weeks for the next episode (slated to air May 5th).
 6 years ago '04        #23
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
 rapgamerdotcom said:
Great episode, I was hoping to see a more grown up Artemis and Cheshire myself. Other than that, the show was cool. It's gonna be a long couple weeks for the next episode (slated to air May 5th).
You do know thats next week right ?
 6 years ago '09        #24
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 rapgamerdotcom said:
its a long couple of weeks.....in dog time, thats about 70 days but in human time its 7 days away
 6 years ago '11        #25
STRIVERS LIFE 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,876 | Props total: 3982 3982
Yeah my bad. Still, banging a.ss lil' show. Anybody peeping out that Legend of Korra?
 6 years ago '05        #26
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,944 | Props total: 6186 6186
sh*t is sweat but confusing when they change the show with no back story damn. Fill me in on what happen with episodes. Best on tv to watch on a Saturday by far................
 6 years ago '09        #27
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Quddus said:
sh*t is sweat but confusing when they change the show with no back story damn. Fill me in on what happen with episodes. Best on tv to watch on a Saturday by far................
like someone else posted, they're probably gonna be doing some flashback type episodes

hope so....because i feel kind of out of the loop

and i wished they used Lobo more, he was really whooping them up, but for some reason i dont remeber him being as strong as they depicted him, he was damn near invincible, how strong is Lobo???

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 04-30-2012 at 05:10 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #28
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 738 738
Yeah, somebody dead. At first I thought the death comments were about Red Hood, but Nightwing basically told us what happened, I think, in his talk with Robin.
 6 years ago '08        #29
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1258 1258
lobo was giving out work. and im sure they'll fill in the time gap throughout episodes. hopefully they wont leave too much out

rapgamerdotcom said:
Yeah my bad. Still, banging a.ss lil' show. Anybody peeping out that Legend of Korra?
show is crack. im loving that LOK and YJ come on back to back. is there even a thread for LOK cause there needs to be.
 6 years ago '10        #30
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
alot of people complaining about the new characters lol, i like change obviously theres questions that need to be answered. alot of chick super heroes dont know if i like that

when i was a kid i watched static shock alot hope they throw him in there thatd be cool. like beast boy too
 6 years ago '10        #31
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
 johnnysnow said:
Barry Allen probably died so Wally West became Flash
but they both existed at the same time in season 1 so it didn't really make any sense

there can be 1 flash at a time

until later on when flash gets older he can travel back in time

Last edited by Smith262; 04-29-2012 at 05:43 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #32
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
He told Robin not to be reckless because he has a history of doing crazy sh*t

Remember that Robin is Tim Drake and we all know what happens to him
I know how Tim is, it's just the way he said about putting the team in harms way, just seemed like it was something behind it.
 6 years ago '08        #33
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
The last two eps were the best ones. Didn't think alot of ppl were watching it like that. Some things to think about...

- As soon as I saw Beast Boy I knew it was a time jump but didn't know how long. You can remember the kid from the first season whom Miss Martian gave a blood transplant to, Gar Logan. Thats how Beast Boy got his powers.

- Aqualad probably took up some responsibility back in Atlantis and cosigned Lagoon Boy in joining the team.

- This version of Wonder Girl was messin' with Superboy in the comics so we probably will see that.

- The current aliens running wild, White Martians, and Apokolips will probably be invading

Marccoogs19 said:

[pic - click to view]

The dude in the cave is Mal Duncan. He isn't Black Lightning

Smith262 said:
but they both existed at the same time in season 1 so it didn't really make any sense

there can be 1 flash at a time

until later on when flash gets older he can travel back in time
Don't think there will be any time travel or speed force in this show. Greg Weisman said so
 6 years ago '07        #34
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 1309 1309
 Blood Edge said:

What happens to him?
 6 years ago '09        #35
space
space
 Daville502 said:
What happens to him?
I think he meant Jason.
 6 years ago '09        #36
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Blood Edge said:

what happens to tim drake???

to my knowledge he growns up and becomes Red Robin

i think you mean Jason Todd...we all know what happened to Jason Todd
 6 years ago '09        #37
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 AnyGiven said:

- As soon as I saw Beast Boy I knew it was a time jump but didn't know how long. You can remember the kid from the first season whom Miss Martian gave a blood transplant to, Gar Logan. Thats how Beast Boy got his powers.
i swear i watched every episode of Young Justice but i dont remeber girl martian giving anyone a blood transfusion.....i need to re-watch the last season because i think i missed a few, i blame cartoon nettwork and their inconsistent schedule of dropping new episodes
 6 years ago '04        #38
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
 Jacc Blacc said:
i swear i watched every episode of Young Justice but i dont remeber girl martian giving anyone a blood transfusion.....i need to re-watch the last season because i think i missed a few, i blame cartoon nettwork and their inconsistent schedule of dropping new episodes
Its toward the end of the season, thats all I can remember.
 6 years ago '10        #39
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 Jacc Blacc said:
pretty sure its 'Image'
 6 years ago '08        #40
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1258 1258
saw this on another site. it came from wikipedia

Aqualad:He states that he does not want to remain leader and wishes to turn the position over to Robin when he is ready, saying that it is his destiny to lead this team.

Nightwing / Robin / **** Grayson: In the five year jump between "Auld Acquaintance" and "Happy New Year" he has not joined the Justice League and remains on the team. He now leads the team and gives out missions while still going on them. **** tries to get the new Robin, Tim Drake, to live up to the role of Robin being a leader but Tim is apprehensive about taking it up.

Miss Martian / M'gann M'orzz / Megan Morse[40] (voiced by Danica McKellar) -After the five year jump between "Auld Acquaintance" and "Happy New Year" she remains with the team instead of going to the Justice League. She and Superboy have broken up and she is now in a relationship with Lagoon Boy.

Zatanna / Zatanna Zatara (voiced by Lacey Chabert) - The daughter of Justice League member Zatara, she first appears in "Humanity" and sporadically through the later episodes, mainly whenever her magic could be of use. She permanently moves into Mount Justice in the episode "Misplaced" after her father becomes the new Doctor Fate, and is now an official member of the team. Her powers, like her father's, are magical, and like her father's, her spells are spoken in reverse order. In the five year jump between "Auld Acquaintance" and "Happy New Year" she has joined the Justice League.

Rocket / Raquel Ervin (voiced by Kittie) - Straightforward and bold, if inexperienced, Rocket is the apprentice of the superhero Icon. She uses a piece of alien technology called an inertia belt, allowing her to store and manipulate kinetic energy. She generally uses this to fly and grant herself some super-strength and a personal force field. She joins the team in the episode "Usual Suspects", the same episode her mentor joins the Justice League. In the five year jump between "Auld Acquaintance" and "Happy New Year" she has joined the Justice League.

Robin / Tim Drake (voiced by Cameron Bowen) - In Season Two, Tim Drake becomes the new Robin on the team while **** Grayson becomes Nightwing. **** tries to get Tim to live up to the Robin leadership role on the team while Tim is a little apprehensive about his skills.

Blue Beetle (voiced by Eric Lopez) - In Season Two, Blue Beetle appears as the latest member of Young Justice and works on it's Gamma Team.

Beast Boy / Garfield Logan (voiced by Logan Grove) - In this show, Garfield lives with his mother Marie who runs the Logan Reserve around the boarders of Bialya and Qurac. In this episode, it is revealed that Marie Logan once starred in a television show called "Hello Megan!" that inspired Miss Martian's human guise and her catchphrase. Garfield is hurt when Queen Bee's jets attack and needs a blood transfusion to survive following him freeing the sick oryx and an injured wildebeest from the barn. Miss Martian changes her blood type to O negative in order to save Garfield's life. He is saved, but his blue eyes are now green. He becomes Beast Boy by Season Two. He is noticeably different than his other appearances in media, looked more like a primate and having a monkey tail. Instead of the usual purple suit, he has an outfit reminiscent of the one in his first appearance; white and orange.

Bumblebee / Karen Beecher (voiced by Masasa Moyo) - Young scientist and partner of Mal Duncan, her suit acts as armor and imbues her with bee-themed powers, including shrinking and flight.

Mal Duncan (voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson) - Unlike his comics counterpart, Mal has yet to display any powers. As such, he remains in the cave and serves the team as mission coordinator.

Wonder Girl / Cassie Sandsmark (voiced by Mae Whitman) - An Amazon who is a sidekick to Wonder Woman. She is a member of Young Justice's Beta Team.

Batgirl / Barbara Gordon (voiced by Alyson Stoner) - She is a member of Young Justice's Beta Team.

Lagoon Boy (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal) - A student from Atlantis. He is a member of Young Justice's Gamma Team. He is also in a relationship with Miss Martian. He is likely the new team's Atlantean replacement for Aqualad.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy