Young Justice *Spoilers*

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
26951 pageviews
503 comments

C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,921 | Props total: 4276 4276
Young Justice *Spoilers*

[pic - click to view]

So now that Season 1, which I thought was incredibly awesome, has ended ; What are the general thoughts on the show to this point and what expectations do you have for Season 2 ?

Season Finale was crazy I didn't expect Roy to end up being the mole, and then I didn't expect him to not be the real Red Arrow/Speedy either.

Also here are somethings I've found around the internet, that kind of hint at the team's future and Season 2.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Looks like there is gonna be a huge time jump at some point.

[pic - click to view]

503 comments for "Young Justice *Spoilers*"

6 years ago '10        #2
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
Night Wing So Sick can't wait

Season 1 was sick

hopefully Season 2 will be just as good

Last edited by Smith262; 04-26-2012 at 04:32 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #3
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
3 things

1. young justic was cool BUT cartoon network fukked up big time by having huge gaps between dropping new episodes, i watched like 3 episodes and then had to wait like 4 months to watch 3 more smh

2. they show Nightwing but at the same time they show an odler robin with a buzz cut????? so robin has grew up to be nightwing and they added a new robin or the robin we saw on season 1 is just older now and Nightwing is one of the original robins but not the robin from season 1???

3. young justic is suppose to be a more edgier version of Teen Titans but at the end of the day its just as soft if not softer

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 04-26-2012 at 06:13 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #4
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
3 things

1. young justic was cool BUT cartoon network fukked up big time by having huge gaps between dropping new episodes, i watched like 3 episodes and then had to wait like 4 months to watch 3 more smh

2. they show Nightwing but at the same time they show an odler robin with a buzz cut????? so robin has grew up to be nightwing and they added a new robin or the robin we saw on season 1 is just older now and Nightwing is one of the original robins but not the robin from season 1???

3. young justic is suppose to be a more edgier version of Teen Titans but at the end of the day its just as soft if not softer
1. I agree

2. The Robin from Season 1 is d!ck Grayson, now from what I can tell he's gonna still be Robin for at least a little while, but the Robin with the Buzz cut is either Jason Todd or Tim Drake while d!ck Grayson grows up to be Nightwing, which is why I said I think there will be a time jump at some point.
 6 years ago '09        #5
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
1. I agree

2. The Robin from Season 1 is d!ck Grayson, now from what I can tell he's gonna still be Robin for at least a little while, but the Robin with the Buzz cut is either Jason Todd or Tim Drake while d!ck Grayson grows up to be Nightwing, which is why I said I think there will be a time jump at some point.
makes sense, but isnt nightwing more of a lone wolf type dude, didnt know he would do good in a team setting
 6 years ago '04        #6
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
makes sense, but isnt nightwing more of a lone wolf type dude, didnt know he would do good in a team setting
I don't think he's gonna be part of the team.
 6 years ago '04        #7
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6037 6037
my son loves this sh*t i might start watchin it wit em
 6 years ago '04        #8
D.M.A. 
space
space
space
$1,844 | Props total: 549 549
I thought they said invasion was a 10 epi arc seperate from the shows continuity.If so then it would explain the time jump,otherwise its pointless to end S1 with a cliffhanger.Either way YJ is still the best cartoon on right now imo
 6 years ago '10        #9
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 1107 1107
Man, I love this show. Didn't realize last week was season finale. I was looking forward to 10:00 tomorrow. Definitely one of the best animated shows of all-time if you ask me. (I don't fu*k with Anime at all)
 6 years ago '04        #10
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 onlybuilt1906 said:
Man, I love this show. Didn't realize last week was season finale. I was looking forward to 10:00 tomorrow. Definitely one of the best animated shows of all-time if you ask me. (I don't fu*k with Anime at all)
Season 2 starts tommorrow

I thought they said invasion was a 10 epi arc seperate from the shows continuity.If so then it would explain the time jump,otherwise its pointless to end S1 with a cliffhanger.Either way YJ is still the best cartoon on right now imo
I haven't heard anything about that, but I do know that Season 2 starts the same day as the Season 1 finale, so January 1st. Now what im thinking happens is that, this whole bomb ordeal and the 6 justice league members that went missing are probably connected. The Young Justice team could fail to stop the bomb, and then there will be a time jump after that.

Miss Martian and Superboy are still there because they age differently ?

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 04-27-2012 at 06:03 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #11
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
looks tight, watched quite a few of the first season ones, good show
 6 years ago '04        #12
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
I was right there was a time jump. It's the same day January 1st..just five years later.
 6 years ago '09        #13
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 732 732
sh*t dope as hell today.
 6 years ago '09        #14
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
dope episode

quick question

how many years passed between season 1 and season 2

everyone looks about the same age but robin is now Nightwing and he looks way older and for some reason nightwing, suoperboy and girl martian dont want to be official JL members?? thats weird

edit:

C.R.I.P. said:
I was right there was a time jump. It's the same day January 1st..just five years later.

nvm...5 years later but where are the rest of the crew and why dont nightwing, superboy and girl martian want to be official JL members??? never heard anyone saying no to their invitiation, something must have happened in those 5 years
 6 years ago '09        #15
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,513 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Jacc Blacc said:
dope episode

quick question

how many years passed between season 1 and season 2

everyone looks about the same age but robin is now Nightwing and he looks way older and for some reason nightwing, suoperboy and girl martian dont want to be official JL members?? thats weird

edit:

nvm...5 years later but where are the rest of the crew and why dont nightwing, superboy and girl martian want to be official JL members??? never heard anyone saying no to their invitiation, something must have happened in those 5 years
They will probably explain as the show moves on. Since Tim is robin I'm sure Jason Todd died during the 5 year span, since Nightwing told tim "just don't die". I hope they explain the five year span as the season continues
 6 years ago '09        #16
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Lupe Hunter said:
They will probably explain as the show moves on. Since Tim is robin I'm sure Jason Todd died during the 5 year span, since Nightwing told tim "just don't die". I hope they explain the five year span as the season continues
nightwing is dikk grayson right??? but 5 years ago dikk grayson was the robin from season 1 right???? or are you saying 5 years ago jason todd was the robin from season 1

the whole robin thing always confused me, too many robins lol

edit:

wikipedia:

Robin / d!ck Grayson is, though only thirteen,[6] the most experienced superhero on the team.[7] He does not possess any superpowers. However, he is an excellent hand-to-hand combatant, tactitian, and technological genius. He has a flippant personality, and can be heard laughing in combat or when sneaking up on villains in order to unnerve and startle them. He repeatedly plays with the English language, particularly with words which cease to function without prefixes, such as "disaster" ("aster"),"underwhelmed" ("whelmed"), and "distraught" ("traught"). Batman has forbidden Robin from revealing his secret identity to the team[33], though Kid Flash is aware of it. Robin acts as team leader when Aqualad is unable to. At the beginning of the second season, set five years later, he a.ssumes his future identity as Nightwing and Tim Drake, a.ssumes the mantle of Robin.

ok, so how long was jason todd robin for??? if d!ck grayson turned to nightwing at 18 (5 years later) and around the same time tim drake is the "new" robin then jason todd was k!lled within weeks or months after becoming robin?? and where the fukk is bruce wayne getting all these little boys from
 6 years ago '04        #17
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
I hope since they did a Flash Forward, then they should have flashbacks to what has happened in the last five years. It was good to see all of the new members. That whole episode had a sh*t ton of cameos. They even had my n*gga Black Lighting on there!!!
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #18
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,766 | Props total: 297 297
 Jacc Blacc said:
nightwing is dikk grayson right??? but 5 years ago dikk grayson was the robin from season 1 right???? or are you saying 5 years ago jason todd was the robin from season 1

the whole robin thing always confused me, too many robins lol

edit:

wikipedia:

ok, so how long was jason todd robin for??? if d!ck grayson turned to nightwing at 18 (5 years later) and around the same time tim drake is the "new" robin then jason todd was k!lled within weeks or months after becoming robin?? and where the fukk is bruce wayne getting all these little boys from
I think Jason Todd isn't part on this universe like in the DC animated universe. Good thing his a.ss should have stay dead, still don't know why they brought him back in the first place?
 6 years ago '12        #19
johnnysnow 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,776 | Props total: 1957 1957
im pretty sure jason todd was robin for awhile and has already died

also kid flash aka wally west is probably just the flash now
 6 years ago '10        #20
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
Kid Flash part still didn't make any sense because there can only can be 1 Flash on planet earth at a time until 1 dies then it picks a new guy

They Should of changed Night Wing Voice that sh*t annoyed me

but so far good start to the season
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy