(6) Orlando Magic vs Indiana Pacers (3) - Round #1 - Series Thread

most viewed right now
 119
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 99
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
88 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who will win this first round series?
Pacers in 4 7 21.21%
Pacers in 5 16 48.48%
Pacers in 6 7 21.21%
Pacers in 7 1 3.03%
Magic in 4 0 0%
Magic In 5 0 0%
Magic in 6 2 6.06%
Magic in 7 0 0%
Voters: 33. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #281
iggyemu 
space
avatar space
space
$25,260 | Props total: 5686 5686
The causalities of relying on a guy that should be at best the #2 option. Pacers will still win this series. But that loss shows why they won't get any further than that.
 6 years ago '05        #282
katalist 231 heat pts231 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
My dudes better not get beat in game 2
 6 years ago '04        #283
two-face 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$39,851 | Props total: 40631 40631
the magic play better team ball without dwight in the lane crying for touches... if the magic get out of the first round without dwight hopefully it will open his eyes to a few things
 6 years ago '11        #284
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 1914 1914
31-2 All odds against us, hope we can pull a '09
It's on katalist...


















Magic in 5


Last edited by ShaquilleBrown; 04-29-2012 at 11:06 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #285
katalist 231 heat pts231 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
Game day, LEGO PACERS!

We got a series here, should be a good game 2.
 6 years ago '05        #286
katalist 231 heat pts231 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
 ShaquilleBrown said:
31-2 All odds against us, hope we can pull a '09
It's on katalist...


Magic in 5
Magic played great in game #1 pimp, congrats, but Pacers I think will still win this series. We played as bad as we possibly can in game 1 and still almost won, I think well get this game to even it up going back to Orlando. Will be interesting to see what happens in Orlando, we are a very good road team. Good luck, I said Pacers in 5, but it could be 6 now.

Magic fans should be proud of they team, they playing hard as hell without Howard, showing alot of heart.
 6 years ago '10        #287
Magnum Brown 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$695 | Props total: 39 39
I'm just glad my Magic showed some fu*kin heart... I don't think they win this series... But if they somewhow pull out a victory tonight... It may be curtains for the Pacers

And that is
 6 years ago '07        #288
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,698 | Props total: 6818 6818
 dc3003 said:
the magic play better team ball without dwight in the lane crying for touches... if the magic get out of the first round without dwight hopefully it will open his eyes to a few things
All it does is show that this team is lazy.

With dwight they played heartless and jacked up 3s. Just camped on the perimeter with no movement. Didn't even try to cut to the basket. And jameer can't even break down the defense anymore. without him they know they have to step up so they push the tempo and try to get inside more. Howard is the only one shooting at a high %. He should demand the ball down low.

Not having him as their crutch is making them play with some urgency.
 6 years ago '05        #289
katalist 231 heat pts231 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
Any magic fans remember that shot by Rick Smits years back?



That was a hell of a series
 6 years ago '06        #290
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$2,553 | Props total: 980 980
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
All it does is show that this team is lazy.

With dwight they played heartless and jacked up 3s. Just camped on the perimeter with no movement. Didn't even try to cut to the basket. And jameer can't even break down the defense anymore. without him they know they have to step up so they push the tempo and try to get inside more. Howard is the only one shooting at a high %. He should demand the ball down low.

Not having him as their crutch is making them play with some urgency.
I can't agree with this a.ssessment at all

i feel as though they weren't slashing/cutting because Dwight sits in the paint, clogging the paint hence why we play 4 high without him

He also stops ball movement and slows down the pace.



Win or lose, proud of my team either way

bout to hit the wingspot tonight for the game go magic
 6 years ago '05        #291
katalist 231 heat pts231 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
 Magnum Brown said:
But if they somewhow pull out a victory tonight... It may be curtains for the Pacers
If we get beat tonight also and go down 0-2, it would be very hard for me to come around here for awhile

 6 years ago '07        #292
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,698 | Props total: 6818 6818
 katalist said:
Any magic fans remember that shot by Rick Smits years back?



That was a hell of a series
Yea that retard tree rollins fell for the pump fake

Not too long ago brian shaw was talking about it and said in the time out Tree told everyone to stay on the ground no matter what and then his dumbass went and fell for the pump fake.
 6 years ago '05        #293
katalist 231 heat pts231 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Yea that retard tree rollins fell for the pump fake

Not too long ago brian shaw was talking about it and said in the time out Tree told everyone to stay on the ground no matter what and then his dumbass went and fell for the pump fake.
Some great playoff series back in the day :cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '07        #294
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,698 | Props total: 6818 6818
 mixedwun said:
I can't agree with this a.ssessment at all

i feel as though they weren't slashing/cutting because Dwight sits in the paint, clogging the paint hence why we play 4 high without him

He also stops ball movement and slows down the pace.

Win or lose, proud of my team either way

bout to hit the wingspot tonight for the game go magic
dwight was even setting screens for these n*ggas and they never took the opportunity to slash to the basket. plus the 4th qtr is when dwight basically stops getting touches and it turns into a 3pt chucking parade.

the problem is stan's coaching and lazy teammates. these cats are scared to drive to the basket even when dwight doesn't post up.
 6 years ago '07        #295
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,698 | Props total: 6818 6818
jameer in his presser said dwight been calling him to motive him and the teammates and that he likes the 'we all we got' motto and they should keep with it and play hard. also congratulated them on saturday's win.

heard jameer is still contemplating whether to opt out this summer and test free agency. they said he will be willing to stay for a smaller long term deal.

i don't mind meer but if he comes back i'd rather him be a 6th man and they go out and get a real pg.
 6 years ago '04        #296
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$18,987 | Props total: 7266 7266
Go Magic mayne!
 6 years ago '10        #297
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,943 | Props total: 6096 6096
Lets take this home 2-0 boys
 6 years ago '11        #298
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 1914 1914
 katalist said:
Magic played great in game #1 pimp, congrats, but Pacers I think will still win this series. We played as bad as we possibly can in game 1 and still almost won, I think well get this game to even it up going back to Orlando. Will be interesting to see what happens in Orlando, we are a very good road team. Good luck, I said Pacers in 5, but it could be 6 now.

Magic fans should be proud of they team, they playing hard as hell without Howard, showing alot of heart.
Hey, it's all just fun and games, I very well now the series WILL go beyond 5, I can only hope it's my team that comes out on top, but if not....I'll prop you and the Pacers.
 6 years ago '11        #299
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 1914 1914
 katalist said:
If we get beat tonight also and go down 0-2, it would be very hard for me to come around here for awhile

Nah, I don't think it will, Magic fans won't give you a hard time...
At least I won't
 6 years ago '04        #300
xRipAnT24x 
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 572 572
For some reason i dont think this game is on tv here, fu*king heat game gettin all the attention

anyone got a link ?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
91 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
82 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
101 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy