When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,149 | Props total: 19863 19863
 April Moon said:
Of course he was. That really isn't that big of a deal in this case though, for reasons that I already explained in my last post. You put the words "racial profiling" together, and all of a sudden it becomes the worst thing imaginable. Trayvon was a stranger to this community, fit the description of people who'd been recently breaking in, and like I said, Zimmerman may have just been trying to protect his community.

There's nothing inherently wrong with any of that.

I don't know what happened in the moments immediately before the shooting. It could turn out that Zimmerman was a racist and attacked him, then k!lled him. But it could also turn out that Trayvon initiated the f!ght, beat him down, slammed his head against the ground which made Zimmerman react with deadly force. Right now it looks like the ball is in Zimmerman's corner. He's got the wounds to back it up. I would like to see the results of Trayvon's autopsy. That could shed further light on what happened.

Is Zimmerman a racist? There's no solid reason to believe so, and 'racially profiling' someone doesn't necessarily make you a racist. If it did, I'd be a racist and so would you. Everyone would be.

When I see a latino dude with tattoos, a bald head and socks all the way up, who speaks like an esse, that's my first conclusion. The dude is a gang banger because latino gang bangers typically are that way. I'd rather do whatever I can to not a.ssociate with those type of people. If you dress that way, be prepared to be looked at in that way. But I don't have anything against latinos. My family is from Mexico, and my deadbeat dad was black, so I do have Black blood in me as well.
you write long a.ss paragraphs to answer a yes or no question
stop it
you are trying to make a.ssumptions sound like facts
you might not be a racist but you damn sure are prejudice (the act of prejudging something or someone with out facts)
if zimmerman aint a racist he is a prejudice wanna b cop with a gun who made a deadly mistake and now he has to deal with the punishment for the act he committed

i will also bold all the prejudice statements you made maybe it will make you think outside your box
 6 years ago '05        #62
zogby 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 lifeundthescope said:
:CLAP: :CLAP:

[/EGG]

But yeah, lets swept the race aspect of this situation under the rug.
Stand your ground was enacted after he committed the crime , sucks for him but thats how the law works .

6. John McNeil. 2005 (Georgia) - McNeil, who is black, said his son was frightened by a white contractor, Brian Epp, who pulled a knife. McNeil raced home and when Epp rushed him, shot him in the head. A year later -- though the state had by then passed a Stand Your Ground law -- prosecutors charged McNeil with second degree murder. Though neighbors testified Epp scared them too, McNeil is serving life in prison.
 6 years ago '08        #63
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 April Moon said:
That John McNeil case is a tough one.

Still though, looks to me like McNeil was well within his rights. Dude should not be in prison serving a life sentence. Even the police at first declared it a clear cut self defense case.
real sh*t, i dont care what race u are when it comes to defending myself and my family ill straight put a bullet in a motha fu*kers head no joke, at least i know now never to go to florida cuz sum one might shoot my light brown a.ss for dressing like a cholo and call it self defence..

Last edited by L.A's HiGhEsT; 04-26-2012 at 11:54 PM..
 04-27-2012, 12:00 AM         #64
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does shooting people now work like the "N" word? If you're both black, then it's okay?
 04-27-2012, 12:00 AM         #65
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually LOL now watch the judge gonna be like, "He's BLACK?? Give that ****** the chair!"
 6 years ago '05        #66
space
space
 April Moon said:
I'm not racist but I'm prejudiced? whooptidoo.... I don't care?

Let me ask you something. What exactly is wrong with pre-judging someone? Are you telling me that you have NEVER judged anybody before getting to know them? There just isn't enough time in our lifetimes to get to know everyone we see. Eventually, you're going to pre-judge people. Its natural. Embrace it. As long as you aren't trying to lynch me, you can pre-judge me all you want. I'd be more than happy to prove you wrong once you get to know me.

and no... I'm not passing off my a.ssumptions as facts. Jesus, can you even read? I try to be careful in how I word things for you numbnuts who jump to conclusions. I specifically stated that numerous times that "I don't know what happened, but here's what I think might have happened". Not once have I passed off my opinions as facts.

you one them smart dumb people
you contradict yourself in your post so much
re read what you wrote and see if you dont see the contradictions
it is wrong to prejudge someone when you act on that prejudice in a negative manner
 6 years ago '07        #67
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 April Moon said:
I'm not racist but I'm prejudiced? whooptidoo.... I don't care?

Let me ask you something. What exactly is wrong with pre-judging someone? Are you telling me that you have NEVER judged anybody before getting to know them? There just isn't enough time in our lifetimes to get to know everyone we see. Eventually, you're going to pre-judge people. Its natural. Embrace it. As long as you aren't trying to lynch me, you can pre-judge me all you want. I'd be more than happy to prove you wrong once you get to know me.

and no... I'm not passing off my a.ssumptions as facts. Jesus, can you even read? I try to be careful in how I word things for you numbnuts who jump to conclusions. I specifically stated that numerous times that "I don't know what happened, but here's what I think might have happened". Not once have I passed off my opinions as facts.
i'm gonna agree with you on the pre-judging thing. sure you're not suppose to judge a book by its cover, but its in our instinct to do so - if you have a gut feeling on certain things you act on it. everybody does it, i remember when i use to work in the mall and hoodrat a.ss bi*ches would come in there all the time looking like the low-lives they are. of course i pegged them as shoplifters, and I was right every single time.
 6 years ago '05        #68
space
space
 S0ap said:
i'm gonna agree with you on the pre-judging thing. sure you're not suppose to judge a book by its cover, but its in our instinct to do so - if you have a gut feeling on certain things you act on it. everybody does it, i remember when i use to work in the mall and hoodrat a.ss bi*ches would come in there all the time looking like the low-lives they are. of course i pegged them as shoplifters, and I was right every single time.
while the suburban looking girl register came up short everyday
and the soccer mom was stuffing merchandise in her purse

Last edited by chi town hustla; 04-27-2012 at 02:07 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #69
space
space
 S0ap said:
who else do u have a gut feeling about
 6 years ago '10        #70
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
damm is this sh*t a real story? i would have done the same thing as McNeil, he even gave a warning shot, and epp,s had a weapon in his hand? WTF is going on in florida, u know what if McNeal's in jail then zimmerman should get the same sentance, also i dont agree how u get super racist about whites being the devil, but after reading both these case's i dont blame you for feeling the way you do cuz this sh*t is real a.ss racism against McNeal, and that sh*ts not cool...
Glad to see you see what we "cry" about. I always wondered why u typed the way you did because you seem like a cool cat and we the minorities are all in the struggle together. We all want what the white man have. But props for being a man and recognizing whats real esp with you quoting homie. Never thought I would see yall agree and be on some peace sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #71
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8248 8248
Zimmerman coud have a swastika tattoed on the back of his head and it doesnt matter to this case anyway

The issue is did he intend to k!ll Trayvon or was he defending himself when attacked.

Being a racist doesn't make you a murderer and being a murderer doesn't make you racist
 6 years ago '08        #72
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 MONSTALOCC said:
Glad to see you see what we "cry" about. I always wondered why u typed the way you did because you seem like a cool cat and we the minorities are all in the struggle together. We all want what the white man have. But props for being a man and recognizing whats real esp with you quoting homie. Never thought I would see yall agree and be on some peace sh*t.
Like i said im koo with ever one but racist people, but this florida situation is pretty fu*kin crazy especially after reading that McNeil story sh*ts pretty fu*ked when a reg hard working american is jus wanting the best for his family and sum lil chump like epp's comes and ruins this innocent mans life all because this fool epp's went loco, thats prob one of the coldest storys of injustice ive heard in a min, that sh*t is dirty jus like the florida system, and if McNeil is busted for self defence we'll zimmerman better be in prison as well, and if he walks i kno what you mean when you say its cuz of his family, sh*ts dirty over there...
 6 years ago '04        #73
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 lifeundthescope said:
:CLAP: :CLAP:

Also peep this brother, I posted this as a thread a day or so ago:

When Stand your ground fails

[pic - click to view]

As the shooting death of Trayvon Martin and the failure of authorities to arrest his k!ller, George Zimmerman, continues to grab headlines, many conservatives and gun rights advocates insist that race has nothing to do with it. Some have also rallied to the defense of Florida’s “stand your ground” law, the self-defense legislation under which Zimmerman was able to avoid arrest. Yet not all stand your ground claims are so successful. Not too far from Sanford, Fla., a black man named John McNeil is serving a life sentence for shooting Brian Epp, a white man who trespassed and attacked him at his home in Georgia, another stand your ground state.

It all began in early 2005, when McNeil and his wife, Anita, hired Brian Epp’s construction company to build a new house in Cobb County, Ga. The McNeils testified that Epp was difficult to work with, which led to heated confrontations. They eventually decided to close on the house early to rid their lives of Epp, whom they found increasingly threatening. At the closing, both parties agreed that Epp would have 10 days to complete the work, after which he would stay away from the property, but he failed to keep up his end of the bargain.

On Dec. 6, 2005, John McNeil’s 15-year-old son, La’Ron, notified his dad over the phone that a man he didn’t recognize was lurking in the backyard. When La’Ron told the man to leave, an argument broke out. McNeil was still on the phone and immediately recognized Epp’s voice. According to La’Ron’s testimony, Epp pointed a folding utility knife at La’Ron’s face and said, “[w]hy don’t you make me leave?” at which point McNeil told his son to go inside and wait while he called 911 and headed home.

According to McNeil’s testimony, when he pulled up to his house, Epp was next door grabbing something from his truck and stuffing it in his pocket. McNeil quickly grabbed his gun from the glove compartment in plain view of Epp who was coming at him “fast.” McNeil jumped out of the car and fired a warning shot at the ground insisting that Epp back off. Instead of retreating, Epp charged at McNeil while reaching for his pocket, so McNeil fired again, this time fatally striking Epp in the head. (Epp was found to have a folding knife in his pocket, although it was shut.)

The McNeils weren’t the only ones who felt threatened by Epp. David Samson and Libby Jones, a white couple who hired Epp to build their home in 2004, testified that they carried a gun as a “precaution” around Epp because of his threatening behavior. According to Jones, Epp nearly hit her when she expressed dissatisfaction with his work at a weekly meeting. The couple even had a lawyer write a letter warning Epp to stay away from their property. Samson testified that after they fired him, Epp would park his car across the street and watch their house, saying “it got to the point where my wife and I were in total fear of this man.”

After a neighbor across the street who witnessed the encounter corroborated McNeil’s account, police determined that it was a case of self-defense and did not charge him in the death. Nevertheless, almost a year later Cobb County District Attorney Patrick Head decided to prosecute McNeil for murder. In 2006, he was convicted and sentenced to life in prison.

McNeil’s attorney Mark Yurachek told Salon that “DAs throughout the country enjoy that kind of flexibility of deciding who to prosecute, but it’s curious that he took a year to do it.” While he said there’s no way to know what swayed the DA to prosecute, Yurachek revealed that letters, which he obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, were written to the DA’s office demanding that McNeil be charged. “They were mostly emails from people cajoling prosecutors to investigate,” says Yurachek. “One was from Epp’s widow. Others were written anonymously.”

In 2008, McNeil appealed his case to the Georgia Supreme Court with all but one of the seven justices upholding his conviction. The sole dissent came from Chief Justice Leah Ward Sears who argued, “the State failed to disprove John McNeil’s claim of self-defense beyond a reasonable doubt.” She went on to write:

Even viewed in the light most favorable to the verdict, the evidence was overwhelming in showing that a reasonable person in McNeil’s shoes would have believed that he was subject to an imminent physical attack by an aggressor possessing a knife and that it was necessary to use deadly force to protect himself from serious bodily injury or a forcible felony. Under the facts of this case, it would be unreasonable to require McNeil to wait until Epp succeeded in attacking him, thereby potentially disarming him, getting control of the gun, or stabbing him before he could legally employ deadly force to defend himself. This is not what Georgia law requires.

As a leading gun rights state, Georgia has both a stand your ground law that permits citizens to use deadly force “only if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent death or great bodily injury,” as well as a Castle Doctrine law, which justifies the use of deadly force in defense of one’s home.

Thus far, gun rights advocates such as the NRA and former Cobb County congressional Rep. Newt Gingrich have been silent on McNeil’s conviction, though it’s unclear whether they are aware of the case. The NRA did not immediately return a call seeking comment. Still, Rev. William Barber, president of the North Carolina NAACP State Conference, argues, “The NRA would be screaming about the injustice of his conviction if John had been white and shot a black a.ssailant that came at him on his property armed with a knife.” (McNeil grew up in North Carolina, where the local NAACP chapter, led by Barber, was the first to pick up on his case in Georgia.)

Barber was clear that the NAACP remains firmly against stand your ground laws because “they give cover to those who may engage in racial profiling and racialized violence,” adding that “There is a history and legacy of discriminatory application of the law” that continues to this day. “African-Americans are caught in curious position. On one hand, we f!ght against stand your ground laws, but once the laws are on the books they aren’t applied to us.”

Civil rights activist Markel Hutchins agrees and has filed a federal lawsuit challenging Georgia’s stand your ground law because the law is not applied equally to African-Americans. He accuses the courts of accepting “the race of a victim as evidence to establish the reasonableness of an individual’s fear in cases of justifiable homicide.”

Meanwhile, Barber argues that McNeil’s treatment stands in stark contrast to that of George Zimmerman, who has been afforded the benefit of the doubt despite his victim being unarmed. “America’s always had a difficult issue dealing with race, so rather than face it when it’s exposed, the tendency by some is to try and dismiss it. But the reality is you do not see this kind of miscarriage of justice when it comes to whites.” He adds, “John’s whole life has been taken away from him. His wife is very ill with cancer and she has lost a husband, his sons have lost a father and society has lost a man that was contributing to his community.”

[pic - click to view]

But yeah, lets swept the race aspect of this situation under the rug.
Why would you use this story as an example of preferential treatment when this happened BEFORE this was a law ?
PURE IGNORANCE

To me from the story it seems he was right to defend himself but he lost his appeal at the Georgia Supreme Court. That lets you know this story is probably bullsh1t.
 6 years ago '10        #74
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Lou Pena said:

Real talk

Only made it halfway throught this self hating Tom's video and see 2 glaring problems with this hitlerman support video.

1. Calling 911 does NOT prove that you will not commit premeditated murder. Not saying this is the case but if I was to commit a murder and attempt to get away scotch free, 911 WOULD be the people 2 call. That would be the basis of my case. Stupid........

2. Hitlerman? A law abiding citizen? Dumb a.ss Tom so quick to ride hitlerman's d!ck and didn't even bother to check what is known information. Battery on a peace officer & whatever the domestic issue he had with his wife barely marks you as a "law abiding citizen"

But like Lou Pena said "real talk"

Your video is a fail Pena. Try again. :dancingcool: And use common sense and facts next time.
 6 years ago '04        #75
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 45 45
 Higgins said:
the white devil is trying to fool us.they have all the compter sience and can lie to us how much they want.he is white and that is fact.
You're an idiot. Fact. Try using spell check next time before you post a purely ignorant statement with no foundation or facts to back it up.
 6 years ago '04        #76
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 MONSTALOCC said:

Only made it halfway throught this self hating Tom's video and see 2 glaring problems with this hitlerman support video.

1. Calling 911 does NOT prove that you will not commit premeditated murder. Not saying this is the case but if I was to commit a murder and attempt to get away scotch free, 911 WOULD be the people 2 call. That would be the basis of my case. Stupid........

2. Hitlerman? A law abiding citizen? Dumb a.ss Tom so quick to ride hitlerman's d!ck and didn't even bother to check what is known information. Battery on a peace officer & whatever the domestic issue he had with his wife barely marks you as a "law abiding citizen"

But like Lou Pena said "real talk"

Your video is a fail Pena. Try again. :dancingcool: And use common sense and facts next time.
I dont want to defend zimmerman ...but he wasnt convicted of either of those scrimes o your #2 is bullsh1t. Its not the smartest idea to call the cops when you have bad intentions but I suppose its possible zimmerman is stupid.

[video - click to view]

I think he summarizes it pretty well that kony 2.0 i.e. Trayvon is media manufactured hate and you bought it..
 6 years ago '10        #77
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
dirty niglet....they always get away
 6 years ago '05        #78
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
who gives a fu*k???? its not even a race issue except to extreme ignorant people anyhow.

fact is he was told not to get out of the car but he did anyhow....he should BURN.
 04-27-2012, 07:30 AM         #79
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98%
 6 years ago '10        #80
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 The Scenario said:
Wil not read...
Will Stay Ignorant

Any news even bullsh*t news is news regardless. Its up to you as a media literate person to siff through the bull and get the facts if there is any.

Yo are media literate are you not? Or are u just a sheep like so many other Bx members
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy