Lil Wayne Speaks On If He Will Ever Go Back To His 'Tha Carter 2' Flow

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-26-2012, 07:58 AM         #81
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all are getting too emotional, Wayne is 10x's better now. fu*k your high school days n*gga.
 6 years ago '10        #82
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8683 8683
Lol dude looked shocked about that question, she basically said you suck and he thinks he got better. He needs to stop letting lyricalness birdman tell him what's a hot line and not
 04-26-2012, 08:33 AM         #83
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Millerionaire87 said:
you do know that gillie left after C1 right?
Read Gilles xxl mag issue he says he only wrote for bird man and Wayne bit his style nothing else
 6 years ago '05        #84
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 4375 4375
I actually bought carter 2 that to this day one of my favorite albums
 6 years ago '08        #85
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
 CrapShoota said:
Him looking surprised by that question tells me he has to many Yes men around him. Been a wayne head since 99 and I have been disappointed for about 4-5 years. Have no problem with him trying different things but it didnt work and its not working, he may sell records but carter 3/4 gets no replay from me.
co sign, same thing I thought.
 6 years ago '08        #86
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 ondatpurple said:
I still think carter 1 was his best album
 6 years ago '11        #87
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
Wayne hasnt been the same since 07'. The last 4-5 years have been nothing but bullsh*t! Remember the original leaks of The Carter III...back in 2007? I still remember when I was living down is Bradenton and everyone was banging that sh*t. Classic material, but I have no clue what this new sh*t is.

[video - click to view]

Classic sh*t right here

Last edited by Teknishen04; 04-26-2012 at 09:32 AM.. Reason: forgot to post a link
 6 years ago '04        #88
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
in all honesty I don't need him to go back to TC2 content wise I get he's in a different space in his life n*gga is rich and happy and I aint mad at that I been a wayne fan since he was 16 hell since I was 15 I a'm actually happy he made it....

I just want him to give a fu*k again on the Carter 2 he gave a fu*k n*gga was really saying some sh*t every bar the flow was flawless now he be like fu*k it and its been that way since the success of TC3 (the retail the leak was damn near classic)

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 04-26-2012 at 09:39 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #89
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 CrapShoota said:
Him looking surprised by that question tells me he has to many Yes men around him. Been a wayne head since 99 and I have been disappointed for about 4-5 years. Have no problem with him trying different things but it didnt work and its not working, he may sell records but carter 3/4 gets no replay from me.
So?

Who the fu*k are u?
You act like ur important.
Stfu
 6 years ago '11        #90
virus21 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$443 | Props total: 132 132
carter 2 his best album but the whole rap game has changed since then its all about gimmicks now
 6 years ago '05        #91
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 CrapShoota said:
this....
 6 years ago '05        #92
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
 FlippiN Oz's said:

Bruh the we ready and best of me is like my favorites sh*t from wayne man along with the takeover 1 and 2. I dont know what the fu*k happened to this n*gga. If he kept raping the same he would still be selling 1mil+ on albums and sh*t i believe. Wayne used to be my favorite rapper he could just spit for days..i always hope he go back to that raw sh*t, not the bull sh*t he be doing now
 6 years ago '12        #93
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 ImInHerMouth said:

Your opinion on anything doesn't even matter to me.

Hahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

Holy sh*t. Dude is SO mad. He just found a thread from 2009.

And C1 iS a bunch of nonsense on EVERY track. Dude couldn't put a cohesive verse, much less a song together to save his life
 6 years ago '05        #94
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
@ Wayne giving some bullsh*t answer like he can't rap like that because he's "getting better."

can't hate him though, dude is getting paid. He knows he's dumbing his sh*t down to make more money
 6 years ago '09        #95
iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
space
$4,539 | Props total: 3785 3785

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

not to mention

[video - click to view]

he k!lled this track twice

[video - click to view]

wayne was the best back then he still my favorite all time

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

this wayne is missed but it's a business and he gotta do what's gone make the most money cuz rap fans dont buy cd's the download so
 6 years ago '04        #96
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 sandninja said:
I need some carter II fans to list out for me in a few points why it was wayne's best.

My favourite way is syrup-sippin pill poppin weed smoking semi-depressed wayne... so right AFTER carter 2, and right at the end of the carter 3 era, so right around the time whats that mixtape called, i believe it was no ceilings.... yea no ceilings, right before no celingsdropped era and after carter 2... i liked that whole era right there. That's also around the time that wayne became fu*king massive too so unless ya'll are being super hipsters intentionally trying NOT to like his most successful years, then i honestly need to know why carter 2 is the best album.

I've listened to that sh*t over and over, and i feel like his flow is a little hard to follow.... i've always found wayne really hard to hear audio wise before carter 2, so i actually like carter 2 more than C1 and prior to that (cuz real talk he used to sound like he mumbling and a mfu*ka like me don't look up lyrics fu*k that sh*t) . SO list away please cuz i'ma make a thread based off of this post if i don't get responses i'm desperate for someone to shed some light cuz a nikka confused as fuk right now
I feel like TC2 was his best because that was him at his hungriest, his Focus and aggression in his flow was flawless his lines were clever his album had theme and structure to it and there was conviction in his music The leak (the real carter 3) followed the same trend. After the success of the TC3 reatail everything after to follow it has been lazy unfocused he says alot sh*t just to rhyme he over does autotune when its not needed he still has occasional dope verses that remind me of mixtape weezy but its not the same not even no ceilings thats not touching his gangsta grillz or secret weapons series wayne gave his soul in those joints
 6 years ago '04        #97
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 stl12188 said:
@ Wayne giving some bullsh*t answer like he can't rap like that because he's "getting better."

can't hate him though, dude is getting paid. He knows he's dumbing his sh*t down to make more money
I think he meant in terms of the content of TC2 versus what he does now, remember back in 2005-06 he was still on that Trap/mafioso/pack boy sh*t and I think he's saying since he's removed from that environment to go back to that would be a disservice to the Fans and in a way I can dig that you have to grow that's like my main criticisms for cats like Raekwon and jada sometime I be like damn yall still on this street kingpin sh*t my n*gga? where's the growth? I get where weezy coming from he's really rich now and is in a different creative space which is cool I just miss the focus of the carter 2 he can rap about the same sh*t he does now just get back to the clarity and focus he had now he just says alot of sh*t just cause it rhymes TC4 and some of his latest feature are proof of that....
 6 years ago '06        #98
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66

Pimp'n Says: Weezy F./BMJR/Raw Tune > Tunechi
 6 years ago '06        #99
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Tha Mobb>>
That's real sh*t if you ever seen such

Chuch...

Last edited by KFrizzle; 04-26-2012 at 02:02 PM..
 04-26-2012, 04:30 PM         #100
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrapShoota said:
the first two sentences
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy