LeBron James: ‘This is a No-Excuse Season for Me’

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #141
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Kadillac87 said:
So Mo Williams didn't make the all star? Antwan Jamison didn't give u a solid 15 and 7? Cmon son, u actin like Bron didn't have ppl around him who could play. So Boobie Gibson couldn't hit the open 3? Like I said, they weren't superstars like Bosh and Wade, but they weren't total scrubs either. It's obvious you're too busy stanning to actually know the game of basketball.

And he hasn't improved in my opinion. He's doing the samething he's done when he came into the league. Like I said before, he got better at blocking shots on fast break but that's about it. He doesn't have a go to move other than using strength to try to bulldoze ppl. That's just how I see it. If you mad, then tough. There's some people who work on their area of weakness to make it a strength. Then there's people who work on their strengths and neglect their weaknesses. I think LeBron is the latter.

You getting mad because I don't praise LeBron like you? Again, stop stannin bruh

Jordan..Pippen..Rodman
Shaq..Kobe
Duncan..Parker and Ginobli
Magic..Kareem (vice versa) and Worthy
Bird..Mchale and Parish
Olajuwon..Drexler
Isaiah..Dumars
KG..pierce and Allen

Do you see where I'm going with this??..not one of those n*ggaz u mentioned besides a waaayyyy past prime Shaq was a capable second option..for fu*ks sake..You are claiming that Mo williams (who by the way conveniently only made the all-star game once because of LeBron. What has he done since..not a damn thing)

You should be praising LeBron for turning CLE into a winning, contending franchise from a bottom feeder joke.. just google his 2007 roster..that should be enough.

I'm not even going back and forth with you about his improvements over the years..its obvious you know exactly sh*t about basketball..you've been proven wrong in this thread over and over with factual numbers and videos..yet you still deny it..

Scurry along troll..
 6 years ago '06        #142
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Cambury said:
man Bron cant close the deal and they mad...

Mo Will carries the Cavs game 6 vs Boston with 22 first half points and scores 2 points for the rest of the game because Bron started chasing stats. When they lose their was no excuse so what does lebron say "My elbow played a part in the loss". REALLY?! REALLY?!

they love him too much to see the what it is

Humans are discussing basketball Porky Pig..

now take your 1/2 ton a.ss somewhere else..I'm tired of roasting you.

*awaits obvious pink man/can't satisfy wife comment*...
 6 years ago '07        #143
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 omniscience said:
Humans are discussing basketball Porky Pig..

now take your 1/2 ton a.ss somewhere else..I'm tired of roasting you.

*awaits obvious pink man/can't satisfy wife comment*...
tell ya wife come suck on this big fat d!ck
 6 years ago '11        #144
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 omniscience said:

Jordan..Pippen..Rodman
Shaq..Kobe
Duncan..Parker and Ginobli
Magic..Kareem (vice versa) and Worthy
Bird..Mchale and Parish
Olajuwon..Drexler
Isaiah..Dumars
KG..pierce and Allen

Do you see where I'm going with this??..not one of those n*ggaz u mentioned besides a waaayyyy past prime Shaq was a capable second option..for fu*ks sake..You are claiming that Mo williams (who by the way conveniently only made the all-star game once because of LeBron. What has he done since..not a damn thing)

You should be praising LeBron for turning CLE into a winning, contending franchise from a bottom feeder joke.. just google his 2007 roster..that should be enough.

I'm not even going back and forth with you about his improvements over the years..its obvious you know exactly sh*t about basketball..you've been proven wrong in this thread over and over with factual numbers and videos..yet you still deny it..

Scurry along troll..

No, I don't see where you're going with this. You're saying LeBron teammates have to be hall of fame players so he doesn't get double and triple teamed? Because that was the argument was about, how his FG% increased once he had people around him that could actually play. But I guess you were blinded by your stanning and thought it was about rings. Like I said before, LeBron gets better quality shots with better ppl around him. His FG% goes up but I really don't consider that an improvement. He's taking the same shots, he's just getting better opportunities. I guess you can say his shot selection improved, but I don't see it. He still settles for jump shots when ppl like JJ Barea on him. Yes, LeBron is a great talent. He made the 2007 Cavs a good team. Still doesn't change the fact he is missing that k!ller instinct. Still doesn't change the fact I don't think he improved his weaknesses enough to get over the top. It is what it is bruh.

To make it simple for ...

The Stans argument: Based on stats, LeBron has improved because his FG% went up

MY argument: Based on his game, I don't see improvement. Of course his FG% is going to go up when he's playing with better talent around.

My opinion and LeBron hasn't proved me wrong yet.

Until he does, you just keep stannin bruh

Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-26-2012 at 12:45 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #145
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Kadillac87 said:
So Mo Williams didn't make the all star? Antwan Jamison didn't give u a solid 15 and 7? Cmon son, u actin like Bron didn't have ppl around him who could play. So Boobie Gibson couldn't hit the open 3? Like I said, they weren't superstars like Bosh and Wade, but they weren't total scrubs either. It's obvious you're too busy stanning to actually know the game of basketball.

And he hasn't improved in my opinion. He's doing the samething he's done when he came into the league. Like I said before, he got better at blocking shots on fast break but that's about it. He doesn't have a go to move other than using strength to try to bulldoze ppl. That's just how I see it. If you mad, then tough. There's some people who work on their area of weakness to make it a strength. Then there's people who work on their strengths and neglect their weaknesses. I think LeBron is the latter.

You getting mad because I don't praise LeBron like you? Again, stop stannin bruh
Didn't read any of this except the bold part, and you gon' act like LeBron didn't make him look like an all-star that year?
 6 years ago '11        #146
space
space
 PG-13 said:
Didn't read any of this except the bold part, and you gon' act like LeBron didn't make him look like an all-star that year?
So you're saying LeBron can make ppl all-stars but those all-stars he made doesn't take pressure off him?

6 years ago '08        #147
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Kadillac87 said:
So you're saying LeBron can make ppl all-stars but those all-stars he made doesn't take pressure off him?

so melo plays with camby, nene, iverson, billups, kenyon martin, amare, andre miller, jr smith, lin sanity, tyson chandler & has only got out of the first round once but you bi*ches on here suck him off like he actually has rings & mvps or something. Here's to another first round exit melo & knicks fans
 6 years ago '05        #148
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
playoffs cant come fast enough...
 6 years ago '11        #149
space
space
 portis187 said:
so melo plays with camby, nene, iverson, billups, kenyon martin, amare, andre miller, jr smith, lin sanity, tyson chandler & has only got out of the first round once but you bi*ches on here suck him off like he actually has rings & mvps or something. Here's to another first round exit melo & knicks fans
Ok, what's your point? LeBron should be free of criticism because of what other players do? What does Melo or anybody else has to do with my argument that he hasn't made the necessary improvements in his game after 8 years in the league? If you're going to play Captain Save a Ho, at least stay on topic.
 6 years ago '08        #150
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Kadillac87 said:
Ok, what's your point? LeBron should be free of criticism because of what other players do? What does Melo or anybody else has to do with my argument that he hasn't made the necessary improvements in his game after 8 years in the league? If you're going to play Captain Save a Ho, at least stay on topic.
i wish brons improvements could be being babied to his first 3 rings & getting shown how to win championships instead of learning on his own like jordan. Wish brons improvements including acquiring shaq during his rookie season, then get hof 6x champion coach phil jackson. Then after shaq leaves we see who kobe really is, then cry & say you've played your last game as a laker, then trade kwame for all star gasol. But nah, not all players can have those improvements.
 6 years ago '11        #151
space
space
 portis187 said:
i wish brons improvements could be being babied to his first 3 rings & getting shown how to win championships instead of learning on his own like jordan. Wish brons improvements including acquiring shaq during his rookie season, then get hof 6x champion coach phil jackson. Then after shaq leaves we see who kobe really is, then cry & say you've played your last game as a laker, then trade kwame for all star gasol. But nah, not all players can have those improvements.
Ay bruh, why you have to attack other ppl to try and protect Bron? First Melo, now Kobe.

Stop Stannin Bruh
 6 years ago '04        #152
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 Kadillac87 said:
LOL at this guy typing in red like he's Jesus or something. Your words not that important. Stop stannin bruh.

Like I said, I don;t like throwing the word hater around.. But damn your making a strong case

1. You post a vid from Nike, the company that markets LeBron, to prove he has signature moves. All the moves are basic drives to the basket.

You asked for signature moves didnt you? Its funny, Kobe and MJ do the same fadeaway. They also can break down a defender and get to the basket. Is there something else to the game of basketball that Im missing?

2. Jordan added those moves and then perfected them. That's the difference. It wasn't just one of those, look I can do this too. He perfected it. Once it was perfected, it made it easier to fake it and use it to score.

Perfection means 100% I have yet to see a basketball player make 100% of their shots. So what you getting at?

3.Free throws come from practice. Nobody was born shooting 90% free throws like Nash. He practiced. If you are a perimeter player, the ball is going to be in your hand at the end of the game. Thus, you need to make FTs at a high rate.

Making free throws and having the ball in your hands at the end of the game is two different things. He makes 70% of your free throws. You either good at shooting them or your not. Ask Shaq about that.

4. Reading comprehension. The guy I quoted said LeBron doesn't need to improve because he's the MVP. I simply stated he was won the MVP numerous times before, so using that as logic that he doesn't need to improve is just dumb. And yes, Dirk has used the one legged move before, just like LeBron has used the fadeaway before. But again, it's about perfection. LeBron has not perfected the fadeaway or any other move except for a drive to the basket. I'm not sayin he can't do it, I'm saying he hasn't perfected it. Perfection means opponents know it's coming and still can't stop it.

Who has a perfected shot in the NBA. Some people have perfected the form if thats what your getting at but I have yet to see a player make 100% of their shots from their perfech shot. You trolling?

5. Yes, his post game sucks. It's not efficient enough. Again, it's about perfecting it. He can go to the post, but he's not comfortable with his back to the basket. Nobody said anything about his FG% sucking so that comment is irrelevant. And again, LeBron doesn't have a marquee shot other than driving to the basket. Andrew Bynum hit a three before, does that make him a marquee 3 point shooter?

You reaching so there is no need to even entertain this

6. Folks didn't mention his 4th quarter scoring until he came to Miami? Stop it bruh. Did u just jump on the LeBron bandwagon or something? They always talked about his k!ller mentality, or lack thereof. Whether it was passing it to Mo Williams and Donyell Marshall at the end of games or passing it to Haslem.

AN article from 2007, talking about LeBron scoring in the 4th

"James took just four shots in the fourth quarter and scored only four points. He had almost as many complaints to game officials in that quarter as he did a.ssists (three). "

So you can miss me with all that

Hmm, so one game in 2007 there was an article about him complaining about calls. Okay, I hear you smh

7. So he didn't have a Shaq or Antwon Jaminson or Delonte West or Mo Williams then? They aint the greatest but let's not act like they're scrubs. U must just started watching basketball

Again

Yeah, they're on par with Rick Fox, Robert Horry, Pau Gasol, Derrick Fisher, Glen Rice, Ron Harper, etc, etc. hahahaha Yeah, and 2003 Shaq, 2009 Shaq hahahahha yeah, thats right. But no excuses, you play with who you got but dont be a troll and suggest that Lebrons role players are better other super stars who have won rings

8. Again son, reading comprehension. LeBron doesn't have a marquee shot. He only consistently makes his fadeway on nights that he is on. If you have to be feeling it to make your marquee shot, then it's not marquee.

As I said earlier, he shoots 53% from the field.. And he shoots a higher % than Kobe outside the paint. So I guess he is feeling it more than any other wing player in the league because his shooting % suggest that he is... But yo, men lie, women lie but numbers dont
9. I'm going to say this one last time for you slow ppl. Can LeBron make a fadeway? Yes he can. Can Bynum make a 3 point shot? Yes he can. Does that mean it's their marquee shot now? Hell no. This is what you ppl seem not understand. The ability to make a shot vs the actual perfection of a shot. LeBron has not done this.

Who has the perfect shot in the NBA? Who has had the perfect shot in the NBA. Last I checked, perfect means without flaw. So I'm going to need you to point out this mythical player with the 100% shot.. Till then, its safe to say some players have their go to move in which they shoot better than another shot.. But with that being said, I need you to point out a scorer who shoots better from the field than LeBron till then... your ummm trolling

I'll be waiting to hear the excuses again this year
trolling
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy