LeBron James: ‘This is a No-Excuse Season for Me’

most viewed right now
 140
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-25-2012, 06:08 PM         #121
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
so you think playing with Wade and Bosh doesn't make it easier for him to put up stats
It does make it easier ....my dad always told me "WORK SMARTER....NOT HARDER."
 6 years ago '07        #122
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 joshdogg26 said:
he also averaged 7 rebounds and shot 41% and dirk and chandler both made him their bi*ch. he did not even come close to winning his matchup.
dOg he is matched up against dirk...only way he can win the matchup is to stop letting them use him for spot up and get back to his old waysn...you are overlooking his sacrifice, reality is he deferred to Lebron in the finals and that was a mistake.
 6 years ago '12        #123
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11403 11403
I pray this man gets this title.

I know its gonna happen this year. Lebron has his game at another level. I believe he has seen and bought into the Heat way, the Riley system.

Time to put up.
 04-25-2012, 06:23 PM         #124
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sorry, Its Durant time.
 6 years ago '07        #125
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13057 13057
 Cambury said:
dOg he is matched up against dirk...only way he can win the matchup is to stop letting them use him for spot up and get back to his old waysn...you are overlooking his sacrifice, reality is he deferred to Lebron in the finals and that was a mistake.
matching up with dirk doesn't mean he has to shoot 41% and get outrebounded by his softass too. we needed him to play big on the boards and he didn't. his shooting was miserable. he gets no pass.
 6 years ago '06        #126
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 Cambury said:
so you think playing with Wade and Bosh doesn't make it easier for him to put up stats
He was putting up the same stats in Cleveland.
 6 years ago '06        #127
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 Kaliz ChamP said:


Jordan added weight lifting to his regiment to get by the Pistons in the early 90's. During his last tenure with the Bulls, create space and with drible drives, pop fadeaways. What else did he add?? Real question, I want to know what else they added?

Above avg. passer, rebounder, defender, offensive game and basketball I.Q. BTW, some players can shoot free throws and some can't. I.E Shaq and Nash. You nit picking about free-throws is petty. Either you got the touch or you don't



Another example of being petty. Name me the last MVP of the league to win a ring the same year? You brought up Dirk. He been doing that one legged fadeaway for a while now.
Nonetheless, let me help you out.
Tim Duncan 02/03. So with your analogy, Kobe may have won an MVP in 08 but he wasnt good enough to win a ring. Same for Nash, Dirk, Rose, Garnett.





Sucks? His FG% was at 41% his first year. Since 08 his shooting % has went from 48 to 53%. Increaseing every year.

His marquee shot. His ability to dribble drive to the basket and finish strong or kick it out. Or his ability to step back and shot fadeaways over his defender




Is he not consistent? His stat line lets you know how consistent he is. Folks didn't mention his 4th quarter scoring till he came to the Miami. But he has another scorer to pass too. Bron drives, and kicks it out to Wade or Bosh for higher % shots. hmmm , how many a.ssist and boards does Bron avg in the 4th quarter? Oh, I forgot.. you can go 0-20 in a game but make a buzzer beater and folks will call you consistent. I get it now



He shot 49 and 50% his last two years in Cle.. When he didnt have any other players around him. So he was getting double and triples team but still shot a high percentage. So what would call that. I don't like throwing the word hater around but ummm yeah..



Kobe has never shot over 47% in a season. Durant is shooting 49% this season. its safe to say that players are not perfect. Some nights they're on and some nights they're off. Do you apply this "Feeling it" to other NBA players or just LeBron. Dribble drive, step back fadeaway.


You can go to youtube or watch a Miami Heat game to see him shooting fadeaways.









Check above



Mos def
Damn. This is kadillacs 40 L in one thread.

Create a new account and try again.
 6 years ago '11        #128
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$13,227 | Props total: 24719 24719
 omniscience said:
I'm going to a.ssume you haven't watched the Heat play much this season..


I gave you multiple (factual) examples to prove how he has improved since coming into the league and you dismiss it as me stanning..yet you don't provide any factual examples as to how he hasn't improved..

Dude has maintained his career avg while playing with 2 dudes who are shooting 16-17 times per game.....you would think lebron's production would have dropped playing with Wade and Bosh, but in essence he has become more productive..if that isn't the mark of improvement then I'm done here..

I
Really? of course hes maintaining his avg. Him bosh and wade are like 70% of the offense. If the heat score 100, lebron probably had to score 30.
 6 years ago '09        #129
iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
avatar space
space
$4,539 | Props total: 3785 3785
i don't know why everybody hates Bron he's good you can't say he's not if you give a team 7 great yrs and the best player they give to help you out is a washed up shaq why sign back?
 6 years ago '12        #130
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
I dont like Lebron, but I think this is his best chance to get a ring . If he doesnt get it this year, he might as well stop trying. . .
 6 years ago '05        #131
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
if they lose this year, trade lebron for dwight... i bet the heat win then lol


but if the Lebron from 07 and 08 that k!llED Detroit basketball comes back to life, then the heat might be a force... but Wade coming into the playoffs hurt again gives Bron the stage to take over... I still don't understand why Bron is afraid of taking the last shot...
 04-26-2012, 12:52 AM         #132
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GucciBoy347 said:
I dont like Lebron, but I think this is his best chance to get a ring . If he doesnt get it this year, he might as well stop trying. . .
Imagine if jordan thought like this in 1990 or hakeem in 93.
 6 years ago '05        #133
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Hold That said:
Tears will be shed come ECF time. Can't wait.
 6 years ago '06        #134
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
I love when these threads start to pop up around playoff time. It means that its almost time for Lebron to choke and SeaGaye will say the stars werent alligned or Lebron didn't get the right color gatorade for pre-game or someone fu*ked his sister this time
 6 years ago '08        #135
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12257 12257
 SeaJaiye said:
if he's the MVP again this year, obviously he didn't need to add much...............he's shooting 53% this year, playing smarter. he's still young, when his athleticism starts to go away (if it does), then he'll work on different things. when he's older, he doesn't need to score to help his team win like jordan/kobe did. he can be a point guard in his 30s
You're an idiot...I can bold your whole post cuz its full of fail.

1. MVP or not you have to work on something in your game every year/off season...don't do it to please others but use it as a benchmark for yourself. He worked on his Post-game finally and his shot selection got better...he gets a from me on that.

2. Yes his athleticism will fade and people like me can't wait for it why? Cuz its people like you who think he can just turn that sh*t on when it happens and he can just keep it movin without having worked on that sh*t before it happened. If you/ve never worked on the finness game, you can't start to acquire those skills that late in your career (he's in his 9th season already.) Bron is great at what he does and that's Beasting/Bullying--straight up front runner when he know you scared but when his body breaks down...Blood in the water and them young boys gonna be circling like Tiger Sharks waiting to tear that a.ss up.
 6 years ago '08        #136
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 TheAwesomeOne said:
Why am I so sad? I am serious to be honest with you. He is putting the pressure on himself too much and I am seriously scared for him. There's never been anyone else who has had pressure on them like this and this is going to push him over the edge. I don't like Lebron, but I feel sorry for him and I blame the media. They've put too much on him.
Child star... Too famous too young.
 6 years ago '11        #137
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Kaliz ChamP said:


Jordan added weight lifting to his regiment to get by the Pistons in the early 90's. During his last tenure with the Bulls, create space and with drible drives, pop fadeaways. What else did he add?? Real question, I want to know what else they added?

Above avg. passer, rebounder, defender, offensive game and basketball I.Q. BTW, some players can shoot free throws and some can't. I.E Shaq and Nash. You nit picking about free-throws is petty. Either you got the touch or you don't



Another example of being petty. Name me the last MVP of the league to win a ring the same year? You brought up Dirk. He been doing that one legged fadeaway for a while now.
Nonetheless, let me help you out.
Tim Duncan 02/03. So with your analogy, Kobe may have won an MVP in 08 but he wasnt good enough to win a ring. Same for Nash, Dirk, Rose, Garnett.





Sucks? His FG% was at 41% his first year. Since 08 his shooting % has went from 48 to 53%. Increaseing every year.

His marquee shot. His ability to dribble drive to the basket and finish strong or kick it out. Or his ability to step back and shot fadeaways over his defender




Is he not consistent? His stat line lets you know how consistent he is. Folks didn't mention his 4th quarter scoring till he came to the Miami. But he has another scorer to pass too. Bron drives, and kicks it out to Wade or Bosh for higher % shots. hmmm , how many a.ssist and boards does Bron avg in the 4th quarter? Oh, I forgot.. you can go 0-20 in a game but make a buzzer beater and folks will call you consistent. I get it now



He shot 49 and 50% his last two years in Cle.. When he didnt have any other players around him. So he was getting double and triples team but still shot a high percentage. So what would call that. I don't like throwing the word hater around but ummm yeah..



Kobe has never shot over 47% in a season. Durant is shooting 49% this season. its safe to say that players are not perfect. Some nights they're on and some nights they're off. Do you apply this "Feeling it" to other NBA players or just LeBron. Dribble drive, step back fadeaway.


You can go to youtube or watch a Miami Heat game to see him shooting fadeaways.









Check above



Mos def

LOL at this guy typing in red like he's Jesus or something. Your words not that important. Stop stannin bruh.


1. You post a vid from Nike, the company that markets LeBron, to prove he has signature moves. All the moves are basic drives to the basket.


2. Jordan added those moves and then perfected them. That's the difference. It wasn't just one of those, look I can do this too. He perfected it. Once it was perfected, it made it easier to fake it and use it to score.

3. Free throws come from practice. Nobody was born shooting 90% free throws like Nash. He practiced. If you are a perimeter player, the ball is going to be in your hand at the end of the game. Thus, you need to make FTs at a high rate.

4. Reading comprehension. The guy I quoted said LeBron doesn't need to improve because he's the MVP. I simply stated he was won the MVP numerous times before, so using that as logic that he doesn't need to improve is just dumb. And yes, Dirk has used the one legged move before, just like LeBron has used the fadeaway before. But again, it's about perfection. LeBron has not perfected the fadeaway or any other move except for a drive to the basket. I'm not sayin he can't do it, I'm saying he hasn't perfected it. Perfection means opponents know it's coming and still can't stop it.

5. Yes, his post game sucks. It's not efficient enough. Again, it's about perfecting it. He can go to the post, but he's not comfortable with his back to the basket. Nobody said anything about his FG% sucking so that comment is irrelevant. And again, LeBron doesn't have a marquee shot other than driving to the basket. Andrew Bynum hit a three before, does that make him a marquee 3 point shooter?

6. Folks didn't mention his 4th quarter scoring until he came to Miami? Stop it bruh. Did u just jump on the LeBron bandwagon or something? They always talked about his k!ller mentality, or lack thereof. Whether it was passing it to Mo Williams and Donyell Marshall at the end of games or passing it to Haslem.

AN article from 2007, talking about LeBron scoring in the 4th

"James took just four shots in the fourth quarter and scored only four points. He had almost as many complaints to game officials in that quarter as he did a.ssists (three). "


So you can miss me with all that

7. So he didn't have a Shaq or Antwon Jaminson or Delonte West or Mo Williams then? They aint the greatest but let's not act like they're scrubs. U must just started watching basketball


Again


8. Again son, reading comprehension. LeBron doesn't have a marquee shot. He only consistently makes his fadeway on nights that he is on. If you have to be feeling it to make your marquee shot, then it's not marquee.

9. I'm going to say this one last time for you slow ppl. Can LeBron make a fadeway? Yes he can. Can Bynum make a 3 point shot? Yes he can. Does that mean it's their marquee shot now? Hell no. This is what you ppl seem not understand. The ability to make a shot vs the actual perfection of a shot. LeBron has not done this.



I'll be waiting to hear the excuses again this year


Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-26-2012 at 10:01 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #138
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Kadillac87 said:
LOL at this guy typing in red like he's Jesus or something. Your words not that important. Stop stannin bruh.


1. You post a vid from Nike, the company that markets LeBron, to prove he has signature moves. All the moves are basic drives to the basket.


2. Jordan added those moves and then perfected them. That's the difference. It wasn't just one of those, look I can do this too. He perfected it. Once it was perfected, it made it easier to fake it and use it to score.

3. Free throws come from practice. Nobody was born shooting 90% free throws like Nash. He practiced. If you are a perimeter player, the ball is going to be in your hand at the end of the game. Thus, you need to make FTs at a high rate.

4. Reading comprehension. The guy I quoted said LeBron doesn't need to improve because he's the MVP. I simply stated he was won the MVP numerous times before, so using that as logic that he doesn't need to improve is just dumb. And yes, Dirk has used the one legged move before, just like LeBron has used the fadeaway before. But again, it's about perfection. LeBron has not perfected the fadeaway or any other move except for a drive to the basket. I'm not sayin he can't do it, I'm saying he hasn't perfected it. Perfection means opponents know it's coming and still can't stop it.

5. Yes, his post game sucks. It's not efficient enough. Again, it's about perfecting it. He can go to the post, but he's not comfortable with his back to the basket. Nobody said anything about his FG% sucking so that comment is irrelevant. And again, LeBron doesn't have a marquee shot other than driving to the basket. Andrew Bynum hit a three before, does that make him a marquee 3 point shooter?

6. Folks didn't mention his 4th quarter scoring until he came to Miami? Stop it bruh. Did u just jump on the LeBron bandwagon or something? They always talked about his k!ller mentality, or lack thereof. Whether it was passing it to Mo Williams and Donyell Marshall at the end of games or passing it to Haslem.

AN article from 2007, talking about LeBron scoring in the 4th

"James took just four shots in the fourth quarter and scored only four points. He had almost as many complaints to game officials in that quarter as he did a.ssists (three). "


So you can miss me with all that

7. So he didn't have a Shaq or Antwon Jaminson or Delonte West or Mo Williams then? They aint the greatest but let's not act like they're scrubs. U must just started watching basketball

Again


8. Again son, reading comprehension. LeBron doesn't have a marquee shot. He only consistently makes his fadeway on nights that he is on. If you have to be feeling it to make your marquee shot, then it's not marquee.

9. I'm going to say this one last time for you slow ppl. Can LeBron make a fadeway? Yes he can. Can Bynum make a 3 point shot? Yes he can. Does that mean it's their marquee shot now? Hell no. This is what you ppl seem not understand. The ability to make a shot vs the actual perfection of a shot. LeBron has not done this.



I'll be waiting to hear the excuses again this year


The bolded statement is all I needed to know you're a fu*kin idiot..none of those players were viable second options at any point when they played with LeBron..

Your comparison with LeBron's fadeaway and Bynum's 3 point shot furthers my opinion that you're a complete garbage pale kid..

Its one thing to hate on LeBron for not having a ring..but to say the man hasn't improved over the years or doesn't have any go to moves is moronic..

Sooooo...every play for 9 yrs down the floor he just puts his head down and bulldozes his way to 27,7and 7 right??..thats essentially what you are saying..

My guess is..you and Fatty Cakes McQuack aka Cambury run in the same circle..both of you fu*ks are clowns to the highest Barnum and Bailey standard..


Like I said..you can't be considered the best player in the league for the past 4-5 years without improving your game and having an offensive arsenal..

stop trolling..
 6 years ago '11        #139
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 omniscience said:
The bolded statement is all I needed to know you're a fu*kin idiot..none of those players were viable second options at any point when they played with LeBron..

Your comparison with LeBron's fadeaway and Bynum's 3 point shot furthers my opinion that you're a complete garbage pale kid..

Its one thing to hate on LeBron for not having a ring..but to say the man hasn't improved over the years or doesn't have any go to moves is moronic..

Sooooo...every play for 9 yrs down the floor he just puts his head down and bulldozes his way to 27,7and 7 right??..thats essentially what you are saying..

My guess is..you and Fatty Cakes McQuack aka Cambury run in the same circle..both of you fu*ks are clowns to the highest Barnum and Bailey standard..


Like I said..you can't be considered the best player in the league for the past 4-5 years without improving your game and having an offensive arsenal..

stop trolling..
So Mo Williams didn't make the all star? Antwan Jamison didn't give u a solid 15 and 7? Cmon son, u actin like Bron didn't have ppl around him who could play. So Boobie Gibson couldn't hit the open 3? Like I said, they weren't superstars like Bosh and Wade, but they weren't total scrubs either. It's obvious you're too busy stanning to actually know the game of basketball.

And he hasn't improved in my opinion. He's doing the samething he's done when he came into the league. Like I said before, he got better at blocking shots on fast break but that's about it. He doesn't have a go to move other than using strength to try to bulldoze ppl. That's just how I see it. If you mad, then tough. There's some people who work on their area of weakness to make it a strength. Then there's people who work on their strengths and neglect their weaknesses. I think LeBron is the latter.

You getting mad because I don't praise LeBron like you? Again, stop stannin bruh
 6 years ago '07        #140
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Kadillac87 said:
So Mo Williams didn't make the all star? Antwan Jamison didn't give u a solid 15 and 7? Cmon son, u actin like Bron didn't have ppl around him who could play. So Boobie Gibson couldn't hit the open 3? Like I said, they weren't superstars like Bosh and Wade, but they weren't total scrubs either. It's obvious you're too busy stanning to actually know the game of basketball.

And he hasn't improved in my opinion. He's doing the samething he's done when he came into the league. Like I said before, he got better at blocking shots on fast break but that's about it. He doesn't have a go to move other than using strength to try to bulldoze ppl. That's just how I see it. If you mad, then tough. There's some people who work on their area of weakness to make it a strength. Then there's people who work on their strengths and neglect their weaknesses. I think LeBron is the latter.

You getting mad because I don't praise LeBron like you? Again, stop stannin bruh
man Bron cant close the deal and they mad...

Mo Will carries the Cavs game 6 vs Boston with 22 first half points and scores 2 points for the rest of the game because Bron started chasing stats. When they lose their was no excuse so what does lebron say "My elbow played a part in the loss". REALLY?! REALLY?!


they love him too much to see the what it is
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy