LeBron James: ‘This is a No-Excuse Season for Me’

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
35 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Budala said:
Speaking of backing down

Quit asking people to meet for a f!ght, they'll waste their money coming down because your submarine shape body won't show up
 6 years ago '04        #102
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,717 | Props total: 11419 11419
 QualityRecords said:
I wonder what he'll say when a team knocks them out of the playoffs?
i will go home to my house,cars,wife, and kids and we all will go back to our sh*tty lives.

6 years ago '11        #103
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Lebron is in a lose situation

If the heat win the finals wade will be MVP

Even if he win 5 rings teaming up with a top 5 player will always be hung over his head
 6 years ago '12        #104
BummyJab 2 heat pts
space
space
$306 | Props total: 149 149
Maybe I set the standards to high and ruined the game......or Maybe...just Maybe you aint good enough

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #105
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
 King Henry said:
Lebron and Kobe in the Finals

And yall crazy if you think Lebron ain't improved his game

in 2012
 6 years ago '10        #106
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21129 21129
 ballislife said:
Same thing should go for Kevin Garnett, Shaq who left their team and got a chip or for Wilt who left the 76ers who left and teamed up with 2 hall of famers
No....

Lebron chose to go to a team during free-agency that already had Wade & Bosh (not to mention he already had talks with teaming up with them years ago).

Maroon_Tiger said:
Only the haters will talk wreckless if lebron wins

Lebron is one of the greatest players of all time, hands down

3x MVP and he'll prolly get 5
How is that hate?

He chose to team up not only with friends but with players who are already superstars. Bron is one of the greatest players but that doesn't take away that any ring he gets will have a asterisk.

People just gotta deal with it

SkateboardT said:
exactly and thats just the way it is. Team up with two other superstars, you shouldn't get respect from any real basketball fan. The celtics first big 3 I don't see as such a abbhoration to basketball seeing as all they did was give KG a contract. They made a good pickup in the free agency. and drafted one of the best sleepers in the past decade with rondo. not to mention they had scalabrene on the team so it was automatically over.

Miami went and brought in 2 superstars that financially they really didn't have the room for but cut their salaries so they could have their powerhouse...who hasn't produced anything past a finals loss yet...all I'm going to say is that chris bosh is the guy whos kept the heat in the playoffs last year, if you watched you know what I'm saying. wade and bron had their games where they did the 16 straight and all that, but game in game out bosh and haslam were seriously the two most reliable players on the team.

basically its a lose lose for lebron, the only people that will show him respect are stans like magic johnson and the heat fans...nobody else will give him the respect a champion deserves until he wins one leading his own team because right now he's playing on Dwades team.

100% agreed.

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 04-25-2012 at 04:53 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #107
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
We already know how talented he is, but he needs that ring to stand next to the true GOATs. Without that ring he's just Super Saiyan Charles Barkley
 6 years ago '08        #108
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4840 4840
 SkateboardT said:
exactly and thats just the way it is. Team up with two other superstars, you shouldn't get respect from any real basketball fan. The celtics first big 3 I don't see as such a abbhoration to basketball seeing as all they did was give KG a contract. They made a good pickup in the free agency. and drafted one of the best sleepers in the past decade with rondo. not to mention they had scalabrene on the team so it was automatically over.

Miami went and brought in 2 superstars that financially they really didn't have the room for but cut their salaries so they could have their powerhouse...who hasn't produced anything past a finals loss yet...all I'm going to say is that chris bosh is the guy whos kept the heat in the playoffs last year, if you watched you know what I'm saying. wade and bron had their games where they did the 16 straight and all that, but game in game out bosh and haslam were seriously the two most reliable players on the team.

basically its a lose lose for lebron, the only people that will show him respect are stans like magic johnson and the heat fans...nobody else will give him the respect a champion deserves until he wins one leading his own team because right now he's playing on Dwades team.
In all honesty, that n*gga prob. doesn't give a fu*k what "real basketball fans" think about him. Dude just wants to win.

Took KG's advice to heart when he said that he regretted giving so many prime yrs to Minny, and almost missed his window for a ring.
 6 years ago '04        #109
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 QualityRecords said:
I wonder what he'll say when a team knocks them out of the playoffs?
I'm guessing it'll be along the lines of "fu*k off, I'm still rich and you all are just broke haters."

04-25-2012, 05:14 PM         #110
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh...dont act like dwade and bosh is LEADING LEBRON TO THE FINALS! Don't act like D wade is better than Lebron. Dont act like Bosh is better than Bron. Bron is still the leagues MVP. MOST VALUABLE PLAYER! Excuse him for wanting to give himself a shot at a ring. He never said he could do it alone. No one has ever said that or did it. But whatever...haters put Lebron on a higher pedestal than his fans
 6 years ago '07        #111
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 360crazy said:
Smh...dont act like dwade and bosh is LEADING LEBRON TO THE FINALS! Don't act like D wade is better than Lebron. Dont act like Bosh is better than Bron. Bron is still the leagues MVP. MOST VALUABLE PLAYER! Excuse him for wanting to give himself a shot at a ring. He never said he could do it alone. No one has ever said that or did it. But whatever...haters put Lebron on a higher pedestal than his fans
so you think playing with Wade and Bosh doesn't make it easier for him to put up stats
 6 years ago '05        #112
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 6 years ago '07        #113
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,388 | Props total: 13051 13051
 SkateboardT said:

you realize you're wrong on pretty much every account, right? pierce was going to demand a trade if boston didn't get him another star. garnett was also demanding a trade. they actually tried to trade him to boston during the season and he blocked the trade because he didn't want to play there. then, when they got ray allen, they were stacked enough to meet his approval and he OK'd it. they strong armed that situation into happening without even being free agents.

what miami did, was go sign some free agents. and we did have the cap room to sign them all to full max deals. they took less so we could sign haslem and miller, not each other.

bosh was the opposite of reliable in the playoffs. he was underwhelming against philly who doesn't have a challenging frontline, sucked against boston but at best neutralized KG, he played very well against chicago and was pivotal there, and he was a.ss in the finals. people like you just settle on him to give praise as the anti-lebron/wade so you can take away from them without having a clue what you're talking about.

haslem didn't even play until the ECF and he was a shell of himself. he made an impact in the bulls series and played good defense on dirk but he did not perform all that well even by his own standards. he's STILL not back to form and it's a year later now.
 6 years ago '06        #114
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
What was the excuse last year
 6 years ago '07        #115
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 joshdogg26 said:
you realize you're wrong on pretty much every account, right? pierce was going to demand a trade if boston didn't get him another star. garnett was also demanding a trade. they actually tried to trade him to boston during the season and he blocked the trade because he didn't want to play there. then, when they got ray allen, they were stacked enough to meet his approval and he OK'd it. they strong armed that situation into happening without even being free agents.

what miami did, was go sign some free agents. and we did have the cap room to sign them all to full max deals. they took less so we could sign haslem and miller, not each other.

bosh was the opposite of reliable in the playoffs. he was underwhelming against philly who doesn't have a challenging frontline, sucked against boston but at best neutralized KG, he played very well against chicago and was pivotal there, and he was a.ss in the finals. people like you just settle on him to give praise as the anti-lebron/wade so you can take away from them without having a clue what you're talking about.

haslem didn't even play until the ECF and he was a shell of himself. he made an impact in the bulls series and played good defense on dirk but he did not perform all that well even by his own standards. he's STILL not back to form and it's a year later now.
bosh hit a game winner in the finals dog...
 6 years ago '07        #116
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
If the Mavs don't win it all again I woudn't be mad if Lebron won his first ring.
 6 years ago '07        #117
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,388 | Props total: 13051 13051
 Cambury said:
bosh hit a game winner in the finals dog...
he also averaged 7 rebounds and shot 41% and dirk and chandler both made him their bi*ch. he did not even come close to winning his matchup.
 6 years ago '04        #118
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,698 | Props total: 540 540
 Kadillac87 said:
And that's the problem. Due to his physical gifts, he always thought he was destined for greatness. He doesn't work hard to improve his game. He's been in the league 8 years, there's no reason why he shouldn't have a post game yet. Should have added the fadeaway to his repertoire by now. He's the same player he was when he came into the league. Just a little bit stronger and a little bit faster. There's no growth. Guys like Kobe and Jordan, add something to arsenal every year. Something else you have to defend against. LeBron hasn't added anything to the power dribble freight train move and that's why he will continue to fail.

[video - click to view]

Jordan added weight lifting to his regiment to get by the Pistons in the early 90's. During his last tenure with the Bulls, create space and with drible drives, pop fadeaways. What else did he add?? Real question, I want to know what else they added?
 Kadillac87 said:
So what has he added? Using his athletic ability to block ppl on the fast break? LeBron couldn't even post up JJ Barera last year and it cost them the title. What can you point at, on either side of the court, and say you can tell LeBron has obviously worked on that during the offseason? Something that requires skills and not athletic ability? Hell, he still shooting FTs in 70%.

Above avg. passer, rebounder, defender, offensive game and basketball I.Q. BTW, some players can shoot free throws and some can't. I.E Shaq and Nash. You nit picking about free-throws is petty. Either you got the touch or you don't

Kadillac87 said:
So he hasn't added nothing. He was MVP numerous times before and that still didn't get him a ring. If he's waiting on his athletic ability to go away to improve his game, then it'll be too late. Notice how Dirk perfected the one legged fadeaway and won a championship that year. None of the greats had the mentality of "I won all the accolades, I don't need to improve."

Another example of being petty. Name me the last MVP of the league to win a ring the same year? You brought up Dirk. He been doing that one legged fadeaway for a while now.
Nonetheless, let me help you out.
Tim Duncan 02/03. So with your analogy, Kobe may have won an MVP in 08 but he wasnt good enough to win a ring. Same for Nash, Dirk, Rose, Garnett.

Another example of being petty. Name me the last MVP of the league to win a ring the same year? You brought up Dirk. He been doing that one legged fadeaway for a while now.
Nonetheless, let me help you out.
Tim Duncan 02/03. So with your analogy, Kobe may have won an MVP in 08 but he wasnt good enough to win a ring. Same for Nash, Dirk, Rose, Garnett.

Kadillac87 said:
I've seen his post up game. Stop stanning bruh. He sucks. His efficiency has improved? His numbers been the same since his 2nd year. And his fadeaway is his marquee shot? I'll say it again, stop stanning bruh.
Sucks? His FG% was at 41% his first year. Since 08 his shooting % has went from 48 to 53%. Increaseing every year.

His marquee shot. His ability to dribble drive to the basket and finish strong or kick it out. Or his ability to step back and shot fadeaways over his defender

Kadillac87 said:
How can he consistently be the best player? Like I said, he's obviously a gifted athlete. No one can compare to his size, strength, and athletic ability. Yes, he does a lot of things great, but the common problem to all his failures has been his inability to produce points when the team needs him the most. That's why he needs to develop his offensive game bruh. When it's the 4th quarter, you can't run over everybody or just settle for long jump shots.
Is he not consistent? His stat line lets you know how consistent he is. Folks didn't mention his 4th quarter scoring till he came to the Miami. But he has another scorer to pass too. Bron drives, and kicks it out to Wade or Bosh for higher % shots. hmmm , how many a.ssist and boards does Bron avg in the 4th quarter? Oh, I forgot.. you can go 0-20 in a game but make a buzzer beater and folks will call you consistent. I get it now

Kadillac87 said:
I've watch the Heat and what example did you give? Saying he improved in efficiency? He shot 47% on FGs, 35% on 3 pointers, and 75% at FTs his second year when he was the only option. This year, he's shooting 53% on FGs, 36% on 3 pointers and 77% at FTs when teams can't double and triple team him. He's averaging the same number of a.ssist, rebounds, blocks, steals, and TOs this year as compared to his 2nd year. Yea I guess you can call that improvement. He can get more quality shots due to playing two other superstars. You win, he has improved. And of course he's going to maintain his production. He's only shooting the ball 1 less time compared to his last two in Cleveland.
He shot 49 and 50% his last two years in Cle.. When he didnt have any other players around him. So he was getting double and triples team but still shot a high percentage. So what would call that. I don't like throwing the word hater around but ummm yeah..

Kadillac87 said:
Funny how you say "When he's feelin it". If he can only do it when he's feeling it, it's not apart of his game. It should be second nature. Anybody can make tough shots when they're feeling it. Tell me, what offensive move would you say is a staple in LeBron's game? What move can he continuously do even when he's not feeling it?
Kobe has never shot over 47% in a season. Durant is shooting 49% this season. its safe to say that players are not perfect. Some nights they're on and some nights they're off. Do you apply this "Feeling it" to other NBA players or just LeBron. Dribble drive, step back fadeaway.

Kadillac87 said:
Ok, if the fadeaway is such a staple. Find 5 clips on youtube of him performing this move. I would say 10, but I want to give you something that's possible.
You can go to youtube or watch a Miami Heat game to see him shooting fadeaways.

Kadillac87 said:
Cool. 1 game. I guess that equates to five clips

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Kadillac87 said:
Yea, that's that ether. Post a game when he's clearly on fire to prove he makes all those shots consistently.
Check above

Kadillac87 said:
Bookmark this thread and come back and read my comments after the Heat get bounced again. You'll see that I was right.
Mos def
 6 years ago '07        #119
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30400 30400
I don't see it happening. The squad is poorly a.ssembled.
 6 years ago '06        #120
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Legggo Bron

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy