LeBron James: ‘This is a No-Excuse Season for Me’

most viewed right now
 70
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
 SeaJaiye said:




and there's that ether folks.

R.I.P. Kadillac.
 04-25-2012, 01:02 PM         #62
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:


hah, thank you

fu*kin retard...
 6 years ago '11        #63
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 SeaJaiye said:


Cool. 1 game. I guess that equates to five clips
 6 years ago '06        #64
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
 Kadillac87 said:
Cool. 1 game. I guess that equates to five clips
just leave the thread.
 6 years ago '07        #65
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 omniscience said:


FAT jokes got Spambury under pressure...


This n*gga sendin out PMs about meeting up and going toe to toe..


Damn son..I didn't know I was affecting you like that..

U want me to lighten up on ya??...
iT must be real soft where u from if you feel like you can say anything and not have to f!ght...

You got any man in you? Like I cant understand being pus*y like that and anybody that finds it funny that a n*gga can talk sh*t and not wanna meet a n*gga is pus*y as well

Internet or not
 6 years ago '11        #66
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Bouncer said:


and there's that ether folks.

R.I.P. Kadillac.
Yea, that's that ether. Post a game when he's clearly on fire to prove he makes all those shots consistently.
 6 years ago '11        #67
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Kadillac87 said:
Funny how you say "When he's feelin it". If he can only do it when he's feeling it, it's not apart of his game. It should be second nature. Anybody can make tough shots when they're feeling it. Tell me, what offensive move would you say is a staple in LeBron's game? What move can he continuously do even when he's not feeling it?
And the stans post a clip of when he's feelin it to counter this.















Stop Stannin' Bruh
 6 years ago '04        #68
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$12,325 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Cambury said:
iT must be real soft where u from if you feel like you can say anything and not have to f!ght...

You got any man in you? Like I cant understand being pus*y like that and anybody that finds it funny that a n*gga can talk sh*t and not wanna meet a n*gga is pus*y as well

Internet or not

First accept the MVP bet you backed out of like a bi*ch and then maybe somebody will pay you some mind on any call outs.

Until then your opinion holds no weight.....your body on the other hand has excess amounts.
 04-25-2012, 01:14 PM         #69
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wade is one of the goat won a chip in 3 seasons Jordan ain't even do that
 6 years ago '05        #70
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i hope bron wins if lakers don't just so ppl can get off his damn back. will hate bx cause the heat stans will be even gayer but tried of seeing ppl just talk about the man like he trash
 6 years ago '07        #71
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Budala said:

First accept the MVP bet you backed out of like a bi*ch and then maybe somebody will pay you some mind on any call outs.

Until then your opinion holds no weight.....your body on the other hand has excess amounts.
i didnt take your bet then you decided 5 days later you would take my bet...explain to me why you expect someone to leave an offer like that on the table. Im not a sucka YOU SHOULDA TOOK THE BET WHILE YOU HAD THE CHANCE, YA NERVOUSNESS WANTED TO MAKE ANOTHER BET BECAUSE YOU DIDNT LIKE THE ODDS. You was shook until n*ggas started hyping that 17 pts in the 4quarter performance. Then he gets more good games under his belt and you decide to take up my initial offer.

Im not dumb and this is my last time discussing that...if you want to take on the Heat Knick bet be my guest.
 6 years ago '11        #72
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,601 | Props total: 9495 9495
 Cambury said:
i didnt take your bet then you decided 5 days later you would take my bet...explain to me why you expect someone to leave an offer like that on the table. Im not a sucka YOU SHOULDA TOOK THE BET WHILE YOU HAD THE CHANCE, YA NERVOUSNESS WANTED TO MAKE ANOTHER BET BECAUSE YOU DIDNT LIKE THE ODDS. You was shook until n*ggas started hyping that 17 pts in the 4quarter performance. Then he gets more good games under his belt and you decide to take up my initial offer.

Im not dumb and this is my last time discussing that...if you want to take on the Heat Knick bet be my guest.
it wasn't even a bet you said you would leave if he didn't win, he accepted it right there... other people even offered to accept the bet. You backed out of the bet stop making up random excuses to try to retain some of your credibility, just man up and say you didn't really want to give up your account...
 6 years ago '07        #73
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 whothebestmc said:
it wasn't even a bet you said you would leave if he didn't win, he accepted it right there... other people even offered to accept the bet. You backed out of the bet stop making up random excuses to try to retain some of your credibility, just man up and say you didn't really want to give up your account...
listen you can twist words however you want..he tried to say I said Durant would win as my bet and that was far from the truth. He didnt want to take Durant out of the bet until the other day, why would I let him change it when the odds of Lebron winning went up even further with the media hype to end the last week.

Yall n*ggas think im a sucka
 6 years ago '05        #74
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12569 12569
Tears will be shed come ECF time. Can't wait.
 04-25-2012, 01:28 PM         #75
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
those comments dont even move me...you know what would tho...a crane
* Fixed
 6 years ago '11        #76
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,601 | Props total: 9495 9495
 Cambury said:
listen you can twist words however you want..he tried to say I said Durant would win as my bet and that was far from the truth. He didnt want to take Durant out of the bet until the other day, why would I let him change it when the odds of Lebron winning went up even further with the media hype to end the last week.

Yall n*ggas think im a sucka
It's obvious if lebron doesn't win it would be durant winning, so if he said if durant won he would leave that is essentially the bet. He even reiterated the bet by saying he was down for the if anyone else wins bet. He made the bet immediately after you posted it in that thread, and you tried to get out of it by saying he wasn't powerful... you still backed out of the bet and for that...


you are a sucka. I could care less if you left or stayed, but the fact that you gave your word that you would leave if lebron won, just proves you are sucka status.
 04-25-2012, 01:34 PM         #77
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also, lol @ this mouth breather tellin people to meet him and sh*t when he's on "business" in the west coast and south, shut the fu*k up man. Only business you got down there is followin the dude on diners drive ins and dives, stop frontin like your fat a.ss has a 9-5 that you can be proud of.

I hate to kick a hippo when it's down but your a.ss is just stupid, shutup bi*ch.

And ON TOPIC* Shouldn't every season be a no excuse season? I mean I know this is the KING of excuses we're talkin about but come on with this..
 6 years ago '06        #78
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
 Cambury said:
listen you can twist words however you want..he tried to say I said Durant would win as my bet and that was far from the truth. He didnt want to take Durant out of the bet until the other day, why would I let him change it when the odds of Lebron winning went up even further with the media hype to end the last week.

Yall n*ggas think im a sucka
dog, you said "if lebron wins ill leave bx" he said aiite. and now you're making up random a.ss sh*t.

 Hold That said:
Tears will be shed come ECF time. Can't wait.
i hope you'll b okay.
 6 years ago '07        #79
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13105 13105
 Hold That said:
Tears will be shed come ECF time. Can't wait.
unfortunately, like last year, you won't be around to see them
 6 years ago '04        #80
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$12,325 | Props total: 1300 1300
 whothebestmc said:
It's obvious if lebron doesn't win it would be durant winning, so if he said if durant won he would leave that is essentially the bet. He even reiterated the bet by saying he was down for the if anyone else wins bet. He made the bet immediately after you posted it in that thread, and you tried to get out of it by saying he wasn't powerful... you still backed out of the bet and for that...


you are a sucka. I could care less if you left or stayed, but the fact that you gave your word that you would leave if lebron won, just proves you are sucka status.
Its not worth it, the Michelin Man will say whatever he wants to justify that brutal bi*ch move. Boxden and facebook is all he has right now, he is a Brooklyn hood rat who is close to 30, still lives of his moms payroll and spends his time getting hard watching old youtube clips of Marbury layups
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy