LeBron James: ‘This is a No-Excuse Season for Me’

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Cambury said:
im a star to you bi*ch...i dont care to know anything about you tho I do know you are a fu*king geek. Look at the sh*t you write....who even think that is funny besides other geeks. but once i talk about throw in hands wit you, you back down like a real sissy. I kno covet this computer life, i bet you got two other names on this site...i bet you are on at least 7 other forums active a day and i bet your computer has my picture on it. So who really is the clown?

This is the internet you fat a.ss power ranger..

fu*k I look like f!ghting some over-sized bum and risking my freedom from an argument stemming from a hip hop forum..??!! Wake up you dumb fu*k..

Even if I did entertain those thoughts..you ain't about that life..you a fat pus*y n*gga, who fronts for the internet world to see..and if I was a loser I'd come str8 to Brooklyn and put you on the menu at Juniors..

You ain't a fu*kin star.. you can't even see ya pecker when you unzip those size 100 waist slacks you rockin n*gga..

You ain't sh*t..ya momma knows you ain't sh*t..ya co-workers know you are a piece of sh*t and you continue to deprive normal folk of oxygen as you weeze up and down NYC sidewalks huffin and puffin like Chub Rock..

Cut it out..
 6 years ago '07        #42
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Budala said:
Speaking of backing down

Quit asking people to come f!ght you, they'll waste their money coming down because your submarine shape body won't show up
im not askin nobody to come nowhere, we meet n*ggas like yall...trust, camcorder ready

Where u at fam?
 6 years ago '07        #43
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 omniscience said:
This is the internet you fat a.ss power ranger..

fu*k I look like f!ghting some over-sized bum and risking my freedom from an argument stemming from a hip hop forum..??!! Wake up you dumb fu*k..

Even if I did entertain those thoughts..you ain't about that life..you a fat pus*y n*gga, who fronts for the internet world to see..and if I was a loser I'd come str8 to Brooklyn and put you on the menu at Juniors..

You ain't a fu*kin star.. you can't even see ya pecker when you unzip those size 100 waist slacks you rockin n*gga..

You ain't sh*t..ya momma knows you ain't sh*t..ya co-workers know you are a piece of sh*t and you continue to deprive normal folk of oxygen as you weeze up and down NYC sidewalks huffin and puffin like Chub Rock..

Cut it out..
man stop talking bout what you can do so you an talk about what you've done...where you from fam? I mean in a few weeks i will be doin business on the west coast and i am doin something's south as well. I have no problems with a meeting.
 04-25-2012, 12:37 PM         #44
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Funny how you say "When he's feelin it". If he can only do it when he's feeling it, it's not apart of his game. It should be second nature. Anybody can make tough shots when they're feeling it. Tell me, what offensive move would you say is a staple in LeBron's game? What move can he continuously do even when he's not feeling it?
Wow shut the fu*k up, I would like to see you out on the court. I said "unstoppable" when he's on, his turn-around, fade away jumper is a staple of his offensive game that he makes consistently.

Just because he's not Paul Pierce or Kobe with the mid-range game is not a knock, every basketball player is entirely unique, and Lebron is more unique than most.

The dude averages 28 a game while shooting over 50% from the field, enough said.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 04-25-2012 at 12:40 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #45
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Cambury said:
man stop talking bout what you can do so you an talk about what you've done...where you from fam? I mean in a few weeks i will be doin business on the west coast and i am doin something's south as well. I have no problems with a meeting.

Just stop man..you probably think you a "REAL n*gga" by challenging someone on the internet to f!ght..

be careful..someone might take you up on that offer and send you to the zoological pearly gates..

You have some growing up to do you cottage cheese in the leg a.ss n*gga..
 6 years ago '10        #46
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,864 | Props total: 4985 4985
Only one thing left for Lebron to do.

If he succeeds, good for him

but if he fails...
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #47
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 omniscience said:

Just stop man..you probably think you a "REAL n*gga" by challenging someone on the internet to f!ght..

be careful..someone might take you up on that offer and send you to the zoological pearly gates..

You have some growing up to do you cottage cheese in the leg a.ss n*gga..
I smell pus*y
 6 years ago '06        #48
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Kadillac87 said:
I've seen his post up game. Stop stanning bruh. He sucks. His efficiency has improved? His numbers been the same since his 2nd year. And his fadeaway is his marquee shot? I'll say it again, stop stanning bruh.
you tell him stop stanning but you're hating hard as fu*k.

no matter what we say you'll have some wack a.ss counter argument to try n prove your point. YOU LOST.
 6 years ago '10        #49
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,864 | Props total: 4985 4985
 Cambury said:
im a star to you bi*ch...i dont care to know anything about you tho I do know you are a fu*king geek. Look at the sh*t you write....who even think that is funny besides other geeks. but once i talk about throw in hands wit you, you back down like a real sissy. I kno covet this computer life, i bet you got two other names on this site...i bet you are on at least 7 other forums active a day and i bet your computer has my picture on it. So who really is the clown?

Got'em
 6 years ago '04        #50
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1272 1272
 Cambury said:
The only time you fought somebody was for a spot in a buffet line...fu*k outta here Kirby... you the type of n*gga show up to a f!ght just to shake our hand and say nice to finally meet you.

Quit fronting on internet its not real life, talkin' about you doing business who'd do business with an ashy, overweight, no talent having, peanut butter sniffing beast like yourself?

Your body odor resembles smell of Koalas during a mating season.
 6 years ago '07        #51
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Budala said:
The only time you fought somebody was for a spot in a buffet line...fu*k outta here Kirby... you the type of n*gga show up to a f!ght just to shake our hand and say nice to finally meet you.

Quit fronting on internet its not real life, talkin' about you doing business who'd do business with an ashy, overweight, no talent having, peanut butter sniffing beast like yourself?

those comments dont even move me...you know what would tho...PM me where you at and where you wanna meet, why dont u put it on me to show up...if im as fake as yall n*ggas say jus do it
 6 years ago '11        #52
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Bob Sacamano said:
Wow shut the fu*k up, I would like to see you out on the court. I said "unstoppable" when he's on, his turn-around, fade away jumper is a staple of his offensive game that he makes consistently.

Just because he's not Paul Pierce or Kobe with the mid-range game is not a knock, every basketball player is entirely unique, and Lebron is more unique than most.
Ok, if the fadeaway is such a staple. Find 5 clips on youtube of him performing this move. I would say 10, but I want to give you something that's possible.
 6 years ago '06        #53
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 sho 2010 said:

Got'em

yeah he got me..

get lost son..
 6 years ago '11        #54
space
space
 Bouncer said:
you tell him stop stanning but you're hating hard as fu*k.

no matter what we say you'll have some wack a.ss counter argument to try n prove your point. YOU LOST.

*looks at sig*

Stop Stannin' Bruh
 6 years ago '06        #55
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space

FAT jokes got Spambury under pressure...

This n*gga sendin out PMs about meeting up and going toe to toe..

Damn son..I didn't know I was affecting you like that..

U want me to lighten up on ya??...
 6 years ago '06        #56
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
kadillac87 racked up about 14 L's in this thread alone.

6 years ago '04        #57
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1272 1272
 Cambury said:
those comments dont even move me...you know what would tho...PM me where you at and where you wanna meet, why dont u put it on me to show up...if im as fake as yall n*ggas say jus do it

Nothing will move you
[pic - click to view]

You'd only show up if somebody promised to bring a baconator meal with them.
 6 years ago '06        #58
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 Budala said:

6 years ago '11        #59
space
space
 Bouncer said:
kadillac87 racked up about 14 L's in this thread alone.

At least I know I have my own personal statistician. The stannin' never stops for u, huh?
 04-25-2012, 12:58 PM         #60
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Ok, if the fadeaway is such a staple. Find 5 clips on youtube of him performing this move. I would say 10, but I want to give you something that's possible.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago