LeBron James: ‘This is a No-Excuse Season for Me’

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
60 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,604 | Props total: 8864 8864
oh ok........ sure
 6 years ago '11        #22
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 SeaJaiye said:
if he's the MVP again this year, obviously he didn't need to add much...............he's shooting 53% this year, playing smarter. he's still young, when his athleticism starts to go away (if it does), then he'll work on different things. when he's older, he doesn't need to score to help his team win like jordan/kobe did. he can be a point guard in his 30s
So he hasn't added nothing. He was MVP numerous times before and that still didn't get him a ring. If he's waiting on his athletic ability to go away to improve his game, then it'll be too late. Notice how Dirk perfected the one legged fadeaway and won a championship that year. None of the greats had the mentality of "I won all the accolades, I don't need to improve."

6 years ago '04        #23
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
Sighs ... no comment.
 6 years ago '11        #24
space
space
 omniscience said:
Are you some almighty entity that gets to watch LeBron's movements day in and day out??

How do you know he's not working on his game..ooohhh thats right..you DON'T KNOW how hard he's working on his game..Pssstt..*whispers to this moron* I'll give u a lil secret to prove how he's worked on his game..

since entering the league his efficiency has gone up..

his jumpshot has improved..

He's goes to and is more efficient in the post..

and his fadeaway is one of his marquee moves d!ckweed..

2 x MVP..

The best perimeter defender in the game..

one of the best passing forwards in the hx of the L..

a CAREER AVG of 27,7,7.. (Derrick Roses' MVP #s don't even sniff those..lol)

I can go on and on..but you get my drift right..you can't do all of these things without working on your game you fu*kin nerd..

Class dismissed..

I've seen his post up game. Stop stanning bruh. He sucks. His efficiency has improved? His numbers been the same since his 2nd year. And his fadeaway is his marquee shot? I'll say it again, stop stanning bruh.
 6 years ago '06        #25
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Cambury said:
damn Savannah...

I guess you what with him shooting in the gyyyyyyymmmmm

I could derail this thread and turn it into to Spambury roast fest..but I'm tired of beating on a 400 lb pinata..it's wearing me out

now retreat to the pasture from which you originated from and let us humans debate basketball..
 04-25-2012, 12:05 PM         #26
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
So he hasn't added nothing. He was MVP numerous times before and that still didn't get him a ring. If he's waiting on his athletic ability to go away to improve his game, then it'll be too late. Notice how Dirk perfected the one legged fadeaway and won a championship that year. None of the greats had the mentality of "I won all the accolades, I don't need to improve."

yea it only took dirk 13 years he averaged 35, 9, 7 during that 2009 playoff run. there was no way cleveland was gonna win a title if lebron is ur only above average player........

how can he consistently be the best player in the league but u say he hasn't improved?? melo has offensive game, wont make it out the first round this year lebron has other talents, most versatile player ever
 6 years ago '07        #27
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 omniscience said:
I could derail this thread and turn it into to Spambury roast fest..but I'm tired of beating on a 400 lb pinata..it's wearing me out

now retreat to the pasture from which you originated from and let us humans debate basketball..
ya wife likes black men, get over it...

do you hate turning pink when you get mad?
 04-25-2012, 12:08 PM         #28
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
I've seen his post up game. Stop stanning bruh. He sucks. His efficiency has improved? His numbers been the same since his 2nd year. And his fadeaway is his marquee shot? I'll say it again, stop stanning bruh.
ur only focused on offensive weapons his efficiency is legendary, he been contributing the most wins to his team than any other player the last 5 years he should be a 2x DPOY.........................all these so called things he can't do on the offensive end.............but has the 3rd highest ppg all time
 6 years ago '07        #29
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 SeaJaiye said:
it's just his time. the stars are aligned i kno ppl want durant/melo/rose, etc. to get their rings and all that, but they wanted stockton and malone to get theirs too players bout to take a backseat to lebron's legacy

WITNESS
[pic - click to view]

Heat are looking far from a lock to win the title. It wouldnt shock me to see them lose in the finals again to whoever comes out the west. Dont act like he has the ring already, still gotta perform in the next couple weeks
 6 years ago '06        #30
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:

I'm going to a.ssume you haven't watched the Heat play much this season..

I gave you multiple (factual) examples to prove how he has improved since coming into the league and you dismiss it as me stanning..yet you don't provide any factual examples as to how he hasn't improved..

Dude has maintained his career avg while playing with 2 dudes who are shooting 16-17 times per game.....you would think lebron's production would have dropped playing with Wade and Bosh, but in essence he has become more productive..if that isn't the mark of improvement then I'm done here..

I
 6 years ago '11        #31
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 928 928
forget the talking...just take care of business...talk afterwards...
 6 years ago '11        #32
Jay Lee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 1374 1374
Can't wait to hear his press conference once the Heat lose...

I think they will win it all tho unless James continues to choke deeper in the playoff's
 6 years ago '11        #33
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
yea it only took dirk 13 years he averaged 35, 9, 7 during that 2009 playoff run. there was no way cleveland was gonna win a title if lebron is ur only above average player........

how can he consistently be the best player in the league but u say he hasn't improved?? melo has offensive game, wont make it out the first round this year lebron has other talents, most versatile player ever
How can he consistently be the best player? Like I said, he's obviously a gifted athlete. No one can compare to his size, strength, and athletic ability. Yes, he does a lot of things great, but the common problem to all his failures has been his inability to produce points when the team needs him the most. That's why he needs to develop his offensive game bruh. When it's the 4th quarter, you can't run over everybody or just settle for long jump shots.
 6 years ago '06        #34
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Cambury said:
ya wife likes black men, get over it...

do you hate turning pink when you get mad?

U wanna see a picture of me so bad don't you Porkchop??

Well if you did..it would shut down the notion that I'm some pink man that can't satisfy the urges of my unfaithful wife..so I'll allow you to keep thinking I'm caucasian, it seems like your only means of snapping back at me..

Meanwhile..

you're computer chair is gasping for air..

your refrigerator is anorexic..

Your couch is ready and willing to succumb to the shear responsibility of holding up such slop and pity..

Your moms should be featured on national geographic for being the first human to birth a baby hippo..

You probably smell like Whoopi Goldberg's belly button n*gga..fu*k outta here.

You're such a fu*kin clown..

Last edited by omniscience; 04-25-2012 at 12:20 PM..
 04-25-2012, 12:21 PM         #35
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
And that's the problem. Due to his physical gifts, he always thought he was destined for greatness. He doesn't work hard to improve his game. He's been in the league 8 years, there's no reason why he shouldn't have a post game yet. Should have added the fadeaway to his repertoire by now. He's the same player he was when he came into the league. Just a little bit stronger and a little bit faster. There's no growth. Guys like Kobe and Jordan, add something to arsenal every year. Something else you have to defend against. LeBron hasn't added anything to the power dribble freight train move and that's why he will continue to fail.
Gotta disagree with this post whole-heartedly. Hes probably the most improved defensive player in the entire NBA the past 4-5 years. Furthermore, he does have a bit more of a post game than he did even last year, and he does have a fade-away son...

You seriously think he doesn't have a fade-away jumper in his game? Do you actually watch games? When he is feelin' it his turn around, fade away J is unstoppable. You are talkin straight outta your a.ss.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 04-25-2012 at 12:24 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #36
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 omniscience said:

U wanna see a picture of me so bad don't you Porkchop??

Well if you did..it would shut down the notion that I'm some pink man that can't satisfy the urges of my unfaithful wife..so I'll allow to keep thinking I'm caucasian, it seems like your only means of snapping back at me..

Meanwhile..

you're computer chair is gasping for air..

your refrigerator is anemic..

Your couch is ready and willing to succumb to the shear responsibility of holding up such slop and pity..

Your moms should be featured on national geographic for being the first human to birth a baby hippo..

You probably smell like Whoopi Goldberg's belly button n*gga..fu*k outta here.

You're such a fu*kin clown..
im a star to you bi*ch...i dont care to know anything about you tho I do know you are a fu*king geek. Look at the sh*t you write....who even think that is funny besides other geeks. but once i talk about throw in hands wit you, you back down like a real sissy. I kno covet this computer life, i bet you got two other names on this site...i bet you are on at least 7 other forums active a day and i bet your computer has my picture on it. So who really is the clown?
 6 years ago '11        #37
space
space
 omniscience said:
I'm going to a.ssume you haven't watched the Heat play much this season..

I gave you multiple (factual) examples to prove how he has improved since coming into the league and you dismiss it as me stanning..yet you don't provide any factual examples as to how he hasn't improved..

Dude has maintained his career avg while playing with 2 dudes who are shooting 16-17 times per game.....you would think lebron's production would have dropped playing with Wade and Bosh, but in essence he has become more productive..if that isn't the mark of improvement then I'm done here..

I
I've watch the Heat and what example did you give? Saying he improved in efficiency? He shot 47% on FGs, 35% on 3 pointers, and 75% at FTs his second year when he was the only option. This year, he's shooting 53% on FGs, 36% on 3 pointers and 77% at FTs when teams can't double and triple team him. He's averaging the same number of a.ssist, rebounds, blocks, steals, and TOs this year as compared to his 2nd year. Yea I guess you can call that improvement. He can get more quality shots due to playing two other superstars. You win, he has improved. And of course he's going to maintain his production. He's only shooting the ball 1 less time compared to his last two in Cleveland.
 6 years ago '04        #38
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 1266 1266
 Cambury said:
im a star to you bi*ch...i dont care to know anything about you tho I do know you are a fu*king geek. Look at the sh*t you write....who even think that is funny besides other geeks. but once i talk about throw in hands wit you, you back down like a real sissy. I kno covet this computer life, i bet you got two other names on this site...i bet you are on at least 7 other forums active a day and i bet your computer has my picture on it. So who really is the clown?

Speaking of backing down

Quit asking people to meet for a f!ght, they'll waste their money coming down because your submarine shape body won't show up
 6 years ago '11        #39
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
Gotta disagree with this post whole-heartedly. Hes probably the most improved defensive player in the entire NBA the past 4-5 years. Furthermore, he does have a bit more of a post game than he did even last year, and he does have a fade-away son...

You seriously think he doesn't have a fade-away jumper in his game? Do you actually watch games? When he is feelin' it his turn around, fade away J is unstoppable. You are talkin straight outta your a.ss.
Funny how you say "When he's feelin it". If he can only do it when he's feeling it, it's not apart of his game. It should be second nature. Anybody can make tough shots when they're feeling it. Tell me, what offensive move would you say is a staple in LeBron's game? What move can he continuously do even when he's not feeling it?
 6 years ago '04        #40
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
dont worry...

if he loses...then his biggest boxden fan will come up with an excuse for him!
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy