Lebron James: I'm back to being the person who can take over games.

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #61
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 ogballer32 said:
Starting saturday, it's all about 16 wins. Do what you gotta do Lebron
you are now watchin d rose
 6 years ago '06        #62
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
Lets be real Bron....
 6 years ago '10        #63
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,845 | Props total: 4955 4955
 Nautilus O said:
Saturday the real NBA season begins, I haven't even been posting in the sports section much because all I been waiting for is Saturday. Its a lot of n*ggas in the media and on here that been talking Skip Bayless greasy style on Lebron all season and I just been sitting back waiting for the playoffs, so I can start sonning n*ggas.

Prior to the last year, no one in their right mind would ever say Lebron doesn't play 4 quarters, he had a bad series in the NBA finals and now he can't give you change for a dollar

So now that the real season about to start its go time and I guarantee NOBODY wants their team to have to play the Heat in a seven game series, everybody wants them to lose the round before so they can avoid them and if you do its because your team has no real shot at winning it anyway.

Its gonna be a long May and June for Lebron haters out there
or its gonna be a long summer for Lebron
 04-25-2012, 11:15 PM         #64
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seagay always the first to reply in these bron bron threads :applause::applause::applause:
 6 years ago '10        #65
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8167 8167
 sho 2010 said:
or its gonna be a long summer for Lebron
Its a long summer for anybody who loses in the playoffs at ANY point, D Rose had a longer and worse summer than Bron if people really wanna be honest about it.
 6 years ago '04        #66
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 joshdogg26 said:
yeah, he really took us out of our element by still taking the same 18 shots per game but making more of them .

that backseat was evident with lebron only definitively outplaying him in 1 of the previous 3 series.

stans like you should have a little more respect for the man charged with legitimizing your hero's career. if he didn't feel that way, he'd still be in cleveland. maybe if you go to his mother's church in chicago and pray, the shooting good will forgive you.
 6 years ago '04        #67
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2538 2538
Just like he did on the Cavs when he flopped....

these drama negus on Miami need a reality show...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #68
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
Can someone tell Bron that he needs to be better than he used to be. When the announcers are telling us this and not him i'll believe it.
 6 years ago '05        #69
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637

stop it...
 6 years ago '10        #70
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8167 8167
 Hamburgers said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

KING JAMES THA GOD IS BIZACCCK

and i challenge you c*cksuckers... on my momma, LEBRON JAMES will completely own the 2012 NBA PLAYOFFS. THIS IS HIS YEAR. IT WILL BE A DOMINATE POST SEASON...

mark my words...

NEW YORK KNICKS
CHICAGO BULLS
BOSTON CELTICS

watch yourselves.. because we're cumming for you a.sses

[pic - click to view]

THE KING IS BACK! :cool-smiley-009:
The crazy part is no other player since Shaq in his Lakers Days has been expected to perform at the HIGHEST level EVERY game except Bron and even Shaq didn't get blasted for an off game like Lebron.

I've come to accept that n*ggas just gonna hate Lebron regardless they don't appreciate the way he plays the game
 6 years ago '05        #71
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
had to come back and

@ this again
 6 years ago '08        #72
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2646 2646
this sh*t is mad biased but im high as fu*k and it has me hype to see lebron play
these n*ggas go ham
vs melo and amare
or vs iggy and sweet lou
im hype to see these fu*kers play and start this seasons play offfs

04-26-2012, 06:01 AM         #73
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If dude tried he'll probably succeed. No question CAN he play. Its WILL he thats what we doubt. He's said things like this before and didn't man up the very next game. This could end up being another time he sticks his foot in his mouth.
 6 years ago '11        #74
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 King Henry said:
Better than Rose
OH SH*T!!!
 6 years ago '06        #75
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
If dudes think for a second that LeBron will be passive like he was in last years Finals..ya'll better think again..

It has to be eating at his soul to get that close to a chip and fail and have the world laughing at you, claiming you don't show up when it matters..

I don't need to know LBJ personally to know that he's on a mission, and that mission begins this weekend..

there won't be any settling for jumpers when the game is tight..

there won't be any question as to who the leader of the team is when crunch time approaches..

I respect Dwade, but he knew what the deal was when LeBron put on that Heat jersey..

Miami belongs to LeBron now and the MVP chants support this shift..

My lone hope is that the supporting cast steps up when the light shines on them..you know teams will tailor their defense to neutralize Lebron and n*ggaz gotta hit the open shots..
 6 years ago '06        #76
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
If the heat can't win when the officials are giving them 2x as many free throws in the finals, I don't know what is magically going to change this year. Go back and look at game 6 and see how Miami shot 40+ free throws in that game and Dallas was around 20, numbers don't lie. The NBA was thirsty for that game 7 and even with all that help, and being at home, they couldn't close the deal.

Let's all face it, Lebron is a glamour wh0ore. He doesn't have that k!ller instinct. I don't know what it'll take for people to face up to it.
 6 years ago '06        #77
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 beantown said:
If the heat can't win when the officials are giving them 2x as many free throws in the finals, I don't know what is magically going to change this year. Go back and look at game 6 and see how Miami shot 40+ free throws in that game and Dallas was around 20, numbers don't lie. The NBA was thirsty for that game 7 and even with all that help, and being at home, they couldn't close the deal.

Let's all face it, Lebron is a glamour wh0ore. He doesn't have that k!ller instinct. I don't know what it'll take for people to face up to it.

I sense an enormous amount of sodium remains in your bloodstream from last season..

LeBron showed those geriatric shamrocks his k!ller instinct..

6 years ago '08        #78
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 beantown said:

Yea who's going to draw fouls on Dallas? Wade and Bron in the top 10 for freethrow attempts.
 6 years ago '07        #79
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 beantown said:

bron shot 20 free throws the entire series numb nuts, and the mavs were getting randomass loose ball fouls out the a.ss. i've never seen anything like that.

funny how nobody cares how dirk shot 24 free throws in a game against the spurs the year we won, but flips out that wade shot 25 in a game. nobody cares that dirk shot 24 in a game against the thunder last year either. dirk gets fouls called for breathing too hard.
 6 years ago '07        #80
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Hamburgers said:
joshdogg... if i were you, i'd be careful with your words. some could argue that you're taking shots at TEAM WITNESS and lebron... but i think we both know that if we're gonna win a championship this year, it's gonna be because of lebron.

lebron has to play at a high level, which i know he is capable of, and will show the whole NBA that he is back. if i were you, i wouldn't be taking shots at our savior.

it is a time to unite, for all miami heat fans to stand together. bickering and taking shots at one another is not the right move, especially at a time like this.

dwade is my shooting god and for that, i will always love him. but don't think for a second, that lebron wont smack wade upside the head if he doesn't know his role and let lebron do what lebron do. yah feel me?

it's cool tho joshdogg, i still hold you in high regards, but watch your mouth.

[pic - click to view]

it's bron stans that feel the need to go out of their way to make divisive comments, i just check those. maybe it'll have to be the other way around, because wade did everything short of smacking bron upside the head trying to get him to snap out of his fog in the finals and that didn't seem to help. :hmm:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now