Lebron James: I'm back to being the person who can take over games.

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,605 | Props total: 8873 8873
 Justice4Trayvon said:
I hope either Heat or Lakers win the title this year.
just off ya name ya trendy a.ss need to stfu u aint winning sh*t at all.. no title will be won this year NONE im taking that sh*t home
 04-25-2012, 12:14 PM         #22
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
first off lebron will never be a decoy on the 3pt line becuz he cant hit spot up j's but if Dwade is cutting and lebron is dumping who is really the better player? How come lebron jus cant make shots wide open...i dont understand how you can excuse someone from not performing wide open. They left at 26ppg career avg player basically open and you are blaming someone else for scoring on everyone else.

What about the game in Miami where they kept giving it to Bron to close out and he couldn't do it???? The mavericks basically turned the series in that comeback.
what is this myth about him being left open?? it just looks that way cuz no one can guard him. in reality, he is the focus of the defense. thats why wade can do so much, cuz other teams focus on the most dangerous player on the court, lebron.

cant hit wide open shots, but is shooting 53% and 36% from 3............stop. im guessing he's doing that on contested shots huh or is he dunking from the 3 pt line????
 6 years ago '07        #23
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 SeaJaiye said:
what is this myth about him being left open?? it just looks that way cuz no one can guard him. in reality, he is the focus of the defense. thats why wade can do so much, cuz other teams focus on the most dangerous player on the court, lebron.

cant hit wide open shots, but is shooting 53% and 36% from 3............stop. im guessing he's doing that on contested shots huh or is he dunking from the 3 pt line????
when you are playing on the quickest defense, and playing beside on of the best perimeter defenders when yall get soooo many layups you are bound to hit some 3 pointers. The playoffs will be totally different and all of those time he got to see the ball following in the basket easy are out of the window.

How was lebron the focus? He couldn't score 1 on 1 various times with Kidd on him. He picked up his dribble at the free throw line the whole series. C'mon man watch the game. Left wide open means noone was with in 5 feet of him without the ball and when he got it he acted as if everything was moving too fast and had to collect himself.
 6 years ago '04        #24
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 SeaJaiye said:

[pic - click to view]

good news. cuz lets be real, d wade got out of his robin role last year in the finals and messed up lebron's star player role and they ended up losing the finals.

first 3 series, d wade played his role and got a trip to the finals

this year, d wade look like he took a complete backseat to the king. bad news for the rest of the league
Seajaiye you a funny n*gga bro lol. but i cant disagree. bron cant be nuttin up though worrying about sh*t, n*gga need to come on with it. best player in the past 10-15 and he need to go ahead and solidify this sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #25
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
FIXED TITLE"

Lebron James: I'm back to being the person who can tear over games.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #26
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 1267 1267
I'm glad to see him even thinking like that, lets see if he will execute.:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #27
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 Cambury said:
when you are playing on the quickest defense, and playing beside on of the best perimeter defenders when yall get soooo many layups you are bound to hit some 3 pointers. The playoffs will be totally different and all of those time he got to see the ball following in the basket easy are out of the window.

How was lebron the focus? He couldn't score 1 on 1 various times with Kidd on him. He picked up his dribble at the free throw line the whole series. C'mon man watch the game. Left wide open means noone was with in 5 feet of him without the ball and when he got it he acted as if everything was moving too fast and had to collect himself.
damn you n*ggas harp on ONE fu*kin series, as if this n*gga hasnt had any success in the playoffs. you seriously think just cause the playoffs start that ALL of a sudden lebron aint gon do sh*t? you are fu*kin retarded. yea i agree he deffered to wade and tried to take the facilitator route to the championship, probably thinking wade had the easier one on one matchups, but sh*t its a learning process. when you are the best player on the team though, when you fail during that process, your mistakes get magnified. most ppl who lead teams go through it, like MJ, even dirk, not ppl like kobe, for example. so dude might be mentally ready this time. but got damn you one hatin a.ss n*gga dude.
 6 years ago '10        #28
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,845 | Props total: 4959 4959
Them n*ggas shoulda closed out Game 2 of the Finals last year
 6 years ago '07        #29
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 jplaydadon said:
damn you n*ggas harp on ONE fu*kin series, as if this n*gga hasnt had any success in the playoffs. you seriously think just cause the playoffs start that ALL of a sudden lebron aint gon do sh*t? you are fu*kin retarded. yea i agree he deffered to wade and tried to take the facilitator route to the championship, probably thinking wade had the easier one on one matchups, but sh*t its a learning process. when you are the best player on the team though, when you fail during that process, your mistakes get magnified. most ppl who lead teams go through it, like MJ, even dirk, not ppl like kobe, for example. so dude might be mentally ready this time. but got damn you one hatin a.ss n*gga dude.
and if he isn't mentally ready this time....

You will just continue to have his back like you know him personally and make excuses so why even comment on it...ya position will never change because you love him so where he falls short or not keep your comments to yourself because your bias leaves you with very little to add to the topic.
 6 years ago '07        #30
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 sho 2010 said:
Them n*ggas shoulda closed out Game 2 of the Finals last year
game 2 and game 4 we make 1 more play and it's a sweep. i'm still mad.
 6 years ago '04        #31
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 jplaydadon said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaand scene.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #32
nbrock 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 894 894
 torious said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

howd i know this n*gga gon be the first reply
[pic - click to view]

slobbin that bron knob like
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

lmaooo you won bro....you got it..destroyed this fool...he blows lebron whistle a lil too hard
 6 years ago '11        #33
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,557 | Props total: 9462 9462
 joshdogg26 said:
game 2 and game 4 we make 1 more play and it's a sweep. i'm still mad.

Hopefully this year they can help erase this memory. The heats whole offense became stagnant... going from jubilant and excited to nervous to disappointed sucked.
 04-25-2012, 01:39 PM         #34
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As his 4th quarter play has shown all year...

Put up or shut up, Lebi*ch.
 6 years ago '09        #35
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,981 | Props total: 1851 1851
Why does he keep setting himself up like this? Just shut up and play
 04-25-2012, 01:58 PM         #36
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:

Dude, so I am a diehard Celtics fan since years before the big 3 trade, so I understand all about exposing Lebron's offensive deficiencies with defensive scheming. We did it successfully for years with "slow-ass" Paul Pierce guarding him, at other times 6'5" Ray Allen in his early 30s guarding him, but dude has improved immensely since then. Everyone in this thread and the other one, is just striving to rationalize why Lebron isn't that great, its futile just stop.
 6 years ago '06        #37
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
Wow, I am soo unbelievable ready to watch Lebron fail in the playoffs this year, its an annual event. Makes the rest of my year full of bliss
 6 years ago '11        #38
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Bron has been doing pretty good in the 4th lately, but i want to see how he carries himself in the 4th in the offs
 6 years ago '11        #39
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,969 | Props total: 9860 9860
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
As his 4th quarter play has shown all year...

Put up or shut up, Lebi*ch.
Better than Rose
 6 years ago '05        #40
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 3094 3094
The only player stopping Lebron is Lebron and I think he is starting to realize that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now