The Secret Meeting That Changed Rap Music And Destroyed A Generation…

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
158 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #161
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
And if anyone remembers rap around 2006-2009 can remember the sh*t was wild. You had the hip hop police investigating everyone, the artists kept getting into street beefs and legal troubles, bodyguard were shot and k!lled and everyone remained quiet about it (see: Busta Rhymes). Bloods and Crips were running rampant in NYC. The new artists like Drake, Wale, Sean, Cole, etc. only seems like the logical progression. It was getting old. You can't make money off dead n*ggas and n*ggas in jail. A conspiracy to get young black men in jail? Alright, let's say it's true, cause it's been said over and over again, the plan is to throw gangsta rap to the back and put "everyday n*gga" rap to the forefront? n*ggas talking about college, sneakers, Ciroc, and snapbacks? In what world does that make sense?

Gangsta rap was costing labels money. Something new came into the picture with Little Brother and Kanye, everyday n*gga rap. They chose to capitalize off that, like they did with Gangsta Rap. You had TI coming from making album like Trap Muzik to Paper Trail. You have Jeezy making relationship songs. Y'all gotta see that the scene just changes. Conscious rap came back for a bit anyway, with Kanye, Lupe, and them. People who wanna put you in jail would really allow a record like "Jesus Walks" to be played multiple times every single day? Who else had a song about Jesus on the radio? No one. It doesn't make sense. Nas had a album he wanted to call "******", he wasn't able to, but the content stayed the same. Jeezy had a concept album about The Recession, who allowed him to do that. They let Lupe do two albums the way he wanted before intervening.

About the Too Short thing. I think labels are real funny about the image of the artists. They want their gangsta rappers to be gangsta if thats what they feel is the best route for them. They would never allow Game to release a conscious album. If you were a label head and someone like Game asked you permission to do an album about genocide in Africa, you wouldn't say "what the fu*k? n*gga get in the studio and do what I pay you to"? I think rappers and execs chase the money, and the scene changes with the times. Look at what's going on around you and you'll know why the music sounds like it does.
 6 years ago '06        #162
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
 ImInHerMouth said:
Right, it's an extreme, that's why I brought it up. They dressed like that not because they were bis3xual, but because being androgynous was very very popular at that time. That's why I brought up Rick James. Also, Prince. Prince is not bis3xual. So what does that tell you?

The points I was trying to push by saying that was:

1. You mean to tell me music has been trying to effeminize people since the mid 70s?

2. Isn't it funny how wearing eyeliner, glitter, skin tight leathers, and a.ssless chaps were not seen as a ploy to effeminize black men, but Drake talking about his relationship troubles is? Does that make any type of sense at all?

3. Only black men are being targeted? So why were white artists dressing like that? They were trying to turn everyone who listened to Rock gay? The label executives could've made Bowie or Mercury look anyway they wanted, they chose that. Why? Cause it was androgynous, it was s3xy, it was wild, and women loved it and lost their minds.

You see how solely targeting black men and making them effeminate using Drake, Big Sean (who has a song about fat a.sses) and Wale (which I still don't understand) makes no sense at all? But I won't really go on after this cause who'll see will see, and who won't, just won't.
being "androgynous" is still popular now! If you study the dif gods that these ppl worship! they are ALL "androgynous" this is only a clear depiction of who is truly in power!

And they are not just attacking black men...if you are not the "elite" they are targeting you! myself included..it just so happens that in hip-hop 99% of the "figure heads" are black ..other than that you are on point!

we are being manipulated! its time we wake up!
 04-25-2012, 05:19 PM         #163
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wood Grain said:
im not talking about Negros..negros are not the only "non-white" race...

and i do understand where you are coming from. in the past couple of hundred years ppl have been talking about the aryan race being the elite... but the definition has been twisted to fit the "Agenda" of the western world...same with the "new age" religion practiced by many...but in fact is not new at all..and has existed since the dawn of man.

It is one of the ironies of history that Aryan, a word nowadays referring to the blond-haired, blue-eyed physical ideal of Nazi Germany, originally referred to a people who looked vastly different. Its history starts with the ancient Indo-Iranians, Indo-European peoples who inhabited parts of what are now Iran, Afghanistan, and India.
Well Dayuuum, sh*tting on somebody that hard might be labeled a Hate-Crime

You scholars who are versed in history seem to always p!ss on the face of the sensitive/emotional posters who lack knowledge and rely on name-dropping and distractions.
 6 years ago '11        #164
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
Yeah except NWA, Ice-T, Boogie Down Prod./KRS-One popularized gangsta rap in the late 80s, not the 90s... so how can some conspiracy start by making gangsta rap "popular" in the early 90s when that actually happened in the 80s. timeline is way off.

[video - click to view]

What white executive made him make that sh*t?
 6 years ago '11        #165
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Well Dayuuum, sh*tting on somebody that hard might be labeled a Hate-Crime

You scholars who are versed in history seem to always p!ss on the face of the sensitive/emotional posters who lack knowledge and rely on name-dropping and distractions.
Who's doing that here?
 04-25-2012, 05:26 PM         #166
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
Who's doing that here?
The people who name-drop other posters and rely on emotions instead of facts.
 6 years ago '05        #167
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
:ducktales:
 6 years ago '07        #168
Pedro505 1 heat pts
space
space
$503 | Props total: 2 2
 23codez said:
I wonder what group of people were the masterminds behind this, if it's true.
Jews, they own the music industry
 6 years ago '06        #169
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
 Pedro505 said:
Jews, they own the music industry

Jews dont own sh*t! This is america! If you have the money you can own it! Its called buying stock in a media corporation! and if your theory is correct...who the fu*k sold it to them in the first place! get the fu*k out of here with that ignorant.."its the jews" BULLsh*t..your just as brain washed as most!

6 years ago '05        #170
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2161 2161
 Graftedgenes said:
Dont even worry I gotchu......

Now do you know were to put your money at??
Yup.. Back in my fu*kin pocket..

We all know once too many "others" infiltrate we going to switch it up.. Make something else the thing to do.. And watch the cycle all over again

If what you saying is true.. hip hop is dead and the meeting they holding right now gott something to do with WSHH/Internet/social media..

.."black people know they be blogging" -Derwin Davis, The Game..
 04-25-2012, 05:44 PM         #171
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
Who's doing that here?
the people who put Small-pox in the Native Americans blankets and handed their blankets to them while they were freezing in the Winter

the people who were behind the Tuskegee experiment.

COINTELPRO

The people who a.ssassinated Steve Biko. Fred Hampton, MLK, and Patrice Lumumba.

The same people who spray-paint Swastikas and hang Nooses and Burn Crosses.

The people who join hate groups and commit hate crimes

the people that started the Raj in India
the people that started Apartheid in Africa
the people who started the Opium wars with China
the people who exterminated the Native Americans in America
the people who exterminated the aboriginals in Austrailia and Tasmania

Mussolini
Cecil Rhodes
Adolph Hitler
King Leopold 3
P.W. Botha

Jeffrey Dahmer
Charles Manson
Joseph Franklin

sh*t, I guess the people that attended the Berlin conference and dropped chemical weapons on the Ethiopians.

The people who dropped the first and only nuclear bomb on civilian Japanese citizens.

The ones that exterminated 9 million non-whites during the Holocaust

You know the ones that k!lled Oscar Grant and Troy Davis.

The ones that start World Wars

The KKK, the Aryan Nation, the SkinHeads, the Neo-Nazis or the Aryan Brotherhood

The CCC

The Tea-Party

The calcified recessive mutated albinos who fear genetic-annihilation based on miscegenation.

Thats my off the top of the head answer but I have a 50,000 word manual if you need further information.
 04-25-2012, 05:44 PM         #172
FASTLIFE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read

explains chief keef
 6 years ago '04        #173
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
Interesting article.....and I believe everything he said. Just look at the facts.

^^^^This article was written in '99
 6 years ago '10        #174
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,516 | Props total: 2529 2529
Damn good Article ... ima take a excerpt from this topic for my Hip Hop On Society group project in Sociology class ... BX always come thru :cool-smiley-009: as a dude who fu*ks with music this a interesting read
 6 years ago '04        #175
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
 Wood Grain said:
Jews dont own sh*t! This is america! If you have the money you can own it! Its called buying stock in a media corporation! and if your theory is correct...who the fu*k sold it to them in the first place! get the fu*k out of here with that ignorant.."its the jews" BULLsh*t..your just as brain washed as most!

Do some research bro...Google is your friend (well, not really, but google is your friend for information)
 04-25-2012, 05:59 PM         #176
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
Yup.. Back in my fu*kin pocket..

We all know once too many "others" infiltrate we going to switch it up.. Make something else the thing to do.. And watch the cycle all over again

If what you saying is true.. hip hop is dead and the meeting they holding right now gott something to do with WSHH/Internet/social media..

.."black people know they be blogging" -Derwin Davis, The Game..
The Wicked ones recognize that the crack-cocaine era is pretty much over and that the death-toll, icarceration-rate, and crackbaby phase reached its peak in damage so now its on to the next phase.

Now its all about operation "White-Wash" and how they can manipulate the culture for financial gain while replacing the Streets & Struggle with the Suburbs.

The effeminization movement in HipHop isnt as powerful as it is in HollyWoood but they are making a strong statement with the LiL Wayne & Emenim cross-dressing movements who ironically are the two biggest sellers in HipHop behind the metro-s3xual Kanye.

So yeah, white-wash the culture with their values and norms, the homoeroticism and trailerPark themes and then undermine any movement that represents the true Struggle and the voice of our community.

Look at the origin of Rock music were it was Rhythm & Blues and then turned into
death-Metal and Goth music.

...or we can look at Ancient Kemet so-called Egypt the greatest civilization known to mankind was destroyed by infiltration and infestation from outsiders, a culture that was
"white-washed" so badly that now its no longer Afrikan to most people based on appearance or geography.

Its like a cancer or parasite that infects everytihing it touches or a Vampire that sucks the Blood and Soul out of everythng it comes in contact with....its nothing new bruh its history repeating itself over and over again.
 6 years ago '11        #177
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
The people who name-drop other posters and rely on emotions instead of facts.
Oh okay

I've disagreed with you in the past but, I gotta admit, you do make sense a lot of the time
 6 years ago '11        #178
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 3810 3810
 ImInHerMouth said:
I think they would. And they wouldn't be listening to songs about being doctors either.

No one I know that sold drugs did it cause that sh*t was cool, they felt they had to. I do know n*ggas who joined gangs to be down though. But listening to someone rap about going to school and working hard to become a doctor is just not as appealing as listening to someone talking about selling dope straight off their iPhone.

I think we just like bad sh*t, record execs know we like it, and they marketed it to us. If conscious rap ruled the industry and that what was being pushed instead of trap music right now I doubt the industry would've even made it this far. You can't drink, fu*k, party, or stomp a n*gga out to Talib Kweli's sh*t. And that's the fun sh*t to do, I'm sorry to say. We love negative sh*t. Hip Hop and no Jew or white exec made us love sh*t like that. They just capitalized off of it. Are they trying to get more blacks into the prison system? Hell fu*kin yeah. Are they carrying out their plans with the help of rap music? Yeah, even if not directly or intentionally. But it's a business at the end of the day. They want you to spend money, or make them money.

It's like that Wiz song, "My Favorite Song". People want music they can spend money too. Pop Bottles and spend hundreds of dollars in the clubs and strip clubs to. And people love hearing that the sh*t they're doing is okay. fu*king different broads (or n*ggas) every night, cheating on they bi*ch (or n*gga), selling drugs, etc. Humans like to be validated.
You serving them deep dishes homey :agreement6:
 04-25-2012, 06:09 PM         #179
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
Oh okay

I've disagreed with you in the past but, I gotta admit, you do make sense a lot of the time
No doubt you too.

*Respect*
 6 years ago '11        #180
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
the people who put Small-pox in the Native Americans blankets and handed their blankets to them while they were freezing in the Winter

the people who were behind the Tuskegee experiment.

COINTELPRO

The people who a.ssassinated Steve Biko. Fred Hampton, MLK, and Patrice Lumumba.

The same people who spray-paint Swastikas and hang Nooses and Burn Crosses.

The people who join hate groups and commit hate crimes

the people that started the Raj in India
the people that started Apartheid in Africa
the people who started the Opium wars with China
the people who exterminated the Native Americans in America
the people who exterminated the aboriginals in Austrailia and Tasmania

Mussolini
Cecil Rhodes
Adolph Hitler
King Leopold 3
P.W. Botha

Jeffrey Dahmer
Charles Manson
Joseph Franklin

sh*t, I guess the people that attended the Berlin conference and dropped chemical weapons on the Ethiopians.

The people who dropped the first and only nuclear bomb on civilian Japanese citizens.

The ones that exterminated 9 million non-whites during the Holocaust

You know the ones that k!lled Oscar Grant and Troy Davis.

The ones that start World Wars

The KKK, the Aryan Nation, the SkinHeads, the Neo-Nazis or the Aryan Brotherhood

The CCC

The Tea-Party

The calcified recessive mutated albinos who fear genetic-annihilation based on miscegenation.

Thats my off the top of the head answer but I have a 50,000 word manual if you need further information.
Damn man. I don't even know what to say to that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
7 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago