The Secret Meeting That Changed Rap Music And Destroyed A Generation…

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #221
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8505 8505
 Grimey Jr. said:
how i miss this thread

not surprised by the article tho, look who was behind NWA. Jerry Heller. and he was.....

i know that was before 91 but it planted the seeds for what direction rap would take.
I know I dunno how I missed this ish either

So you blaming the Jews or The Illuminati or The Illjewminati?

04-25-2012, 11:32 PM         #222
kbz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayg36 said:
However, rap music tells stories of how the artists responded to their fu*ked up environment. Since the artists giving you their tale are perceived to be successful, the fans want to emulate these artists' lives. It makes sense. Who else is giving us a way out of this bullsh*t?! So we do this sh*t, I say we bcuz I too have done fu*ked up sh*t to my community in search of the almighty dollar, thinking that we are rebelling against the system, when in fact we are falling right into the trap laid for us. sh*t is disgusting
Exactly !! The people in here who say " oh that happened a long time ago sh*t changed " don't understand it at all. Do you not see that media is making you think that you NEED those twenty inch rims.. you NEED those nice diamonds. They are making you chase sh*t that in reality is not NECESSARY. What would you do to fit in ? I come in here and its fu*king pathetic that I am seeing IDIOTS talk about clothes. WHO GIVES A sh*t ABOUT SKINNY JEANS OR NOT. You're a product of this chicanery!! Since you want to be just like your favorite rapper.. what would you do for it ? There's a sh*tload of people who steal , sell drugs , " are pimps " just to follow that lifestyle and that's what they want. You idiots don't see it and its right under your fu*king noses. I don't listen to Rick Ross .. I don't sell drugs. I don't listen to jeezy.. i'm not in the trap. If you are then that's great but I think that's probably why DRAKE is selling so much. Dude makes his " real "rap and tells you how he feels , however emo that might be. Everyone has been at that point where they feel like "fu*k a bi*ch " and has felt the way drake has felt.. so how can you not relate. Anyone that disagrees is a complete liar and you deserve your life to be wasted on the bullsh*t that you listen to and that you chase.
 6 years ago '04        #223
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
 BackBlock_OG said:
I always said when Onyx's "Throw ya Gunz" came out everything changed. It's ironic he said this meeting happened in '91, the same year that song came out. Story sounds believable tho.

lol its funny but I was just thinkin about that song reading this article. I dont blame some of these artist because Im sure if true this was done in a very slick manner. Back in the day these artist prolly just saw this as a chance to creatively express them self even though if it was in a negative manner.

I heard about this theory to wear the powers that be promote revolt against authority there for manipulating.
 6 years ago '04        #224
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Its not just music. its all entertainment. private prisons are a solid investment because the prisoners are like bars of gold. It doesnt matter if the market crashes, if you have money invested in prisons. it actually increases the number of prisoners you'll have because of economic downturn.
 04-26-2012, 12:06 AM         #225
LankanLatino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
article reminded me of that phonte lyric

"That's just idiot talk, this whole sh*t is a farce
I refuse to be hip-hop's pallbearer
Had to tell my son cut that bullsh*t off
Them ain't videos n*gga, that's psychological warfare
Too many different variations of the same face
Designed to keep yo' broke a.ss in the same place"

@2:23
whole song is dope though check it if you haven't heard it..

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #226
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$753 | Props total: 38 38
Dude is probably lyor cohen.
 6 years ago '04        #227
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1776 1776
 Damagegadget said:
dude I see your arguement all the time...you missed plenty of my points..that movie cop out is not the same as rap.. these rap entertainers take their roles off screen...

you listened to the same music..and its odd to me how many rappers include "young" in their name...and the rap culture is essentially a "thug" world...but yet it had no influence on you??

You say jail yet...as though your expecting to get caught up ..

So what is your point here? enlighten me

My handle could be Fruits_n_veggies. and I could be a mass murderer. My point is this, theres no correlation between the two. Young buck has a song where he says, ""see imma cold young thug, not a hotboy. Now the significance of this is personal as my first email 9 years ago was 'dahotboy4u2' get it?

And i never said it doesnt have an influence on me, Im just stating the facts Im smart enough to know whats real and what fake. It doesnt take a genius. Like Jay-Z, its only entertainment!

and p.s they HAVE to be there persona in day-to-day life because there is a camera in there face almost 24/7. And most persona's are not too far from there natural personality. this coming from a rapper.
 6 years ago '11        #228
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,476 | Props total: 6339 6339
 6 years ago '11        #229
mrkush2 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
not sure of its true but the fact that this is possibility says alot about music and the world we live in
 6 years ago '04        #230
postguy 
space
space
space
$224 | Props total: 0 0
I kinda feel used for liking that music during the time. But anyone could see that rap completely changed in from 1991 to 1992 in just one year. It was more violent and etc. And I always thought the companies promoted it to stop the black power, positivity, and enlightenment that was happening before 1992.

Maybe I won't listen to the music anymore. Nah. The music, including now, reflects what's going on right now. It always has. People were in a rage back in 1992-1996, and that's what the music reflected. Even now, it's about tatoos and etc, that's why people are liking it.
 6 years ago '05        #231
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
sounds like that would make a good movie

and always remember Wu Tang said it best

C.R.E.A.M
 6 years ago '05        #232
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
 Birdman's Back said:
Yeah except NWA, Ice-T, Boogie Down Prod./KRS-One popularized gangsta rap in the late 80s, not the 90s... so how can some conspiracy start by making gangsta rap "popular" in the early 90s when that actually happened in the 80s. timeline is way off.
^This

This Is What Im Saying.
 6 years ago '07        #233
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
Great read
 6 years ago '07        #234
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,445 | Props total: 16184 16184
 cold_young_thug said:
My handle could be Fruits_n_veggies. and I could be a mass murderer. My point is this, theres no correlation between the two. Young buck has a song where he says, ""see imma cold young thug, not a hotboy. Now the significance of this is personal as my first email 9 years ago was 'dahotboy4u2' get it?

And i never said it doesnt have an influence on me, Im just stating the facts Im smart enough to know whats real and what fake. It doesnt take a genius. Like Jay-Z, its only entertainment!

and p.s they HAVE to be there persona in day-to-day life because there is a camera in there face almost 24/7. And most persona's are not too far from there natural personality. this coming from a rapper.
they have to be one of stage because they will let down the people that believe and want to be that person... accept or deny my friend..
 6 years ago '05        #235
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3443 3443
most people think that the height/best of rap history was represented by Biggie and Tupac or - in other words - no one that went before them was of any note. Think of what those two guys were rapping about prior to their deaths. It's almost the same as the way that we are taught that black history started with slavery.
 6 years ago '04        #236
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 373 373
Not sure if I believe this. In the early 90's radio didn't control rap. The radio barely played rap if it wasn't a mix show. It was damn near forbidden to make music for the radio or you were consider a sellout. (Empd keep the crossover 1992) I can't speak on anyone else city but, when P.E. and movements like Self destuction (which came out in 89) or any other positive music that were popping back then. I know that in D.C. a city with just over 600,000 people was having 400 plus murder every year. So it wasn't the music. Rap had it's balance up until 92-93 I think the shift came when the chronic dropped.
 6 years ago '10        #237
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9

Hold up, when the media says that rap music causes kids to do bad things, it's all "nah, it's just innocent fun, music doesn't make people do bad things"

But when some unsubstantiated person says that it was all a conspiracy to make the youth do crimes, it's all "yeah, that makes sense"

The amount of naïvité in this thread is outrageous.

Lemme guess, Lady Gaga is also sending the youth illuminati symbols to brainwash them into accepting a new world order so that the elites can brainwash them for satan and/or repitilians, right?

Nah, I know it sounds crazy, but David Icke has this unnamed individual email him and tell him that it was true. It comes from the highest parts of society. The Queen of England is all part of it. There have been many stories about it in the past. This confirms it!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Ciggavelli; 04-26-2012 at 11:07 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #238
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,445 | Props total: 16184 16184
 Ciggavelli said:

Hold up, when the media says that rap music causes kids to do bad things, it's all "nah, it's just innocent fun, music doesn't make people do bad things"

But when some unsubstantiated person says that it was all a conspiracy to make the youth do crimes, it's all "yeah, that makes sense"

The amount of naïvité in this thread is outrageous.

Lemme guess, Lady Gaga is also sending the youth illuminati symbols to brainwash them into accepting a new world order so that the elites can brainwash them for satan and/or repitilians, right?

Nah, I know it sounds crazy, but David Icke has this unnamed individual email him and tell him that it was true. It comes from the highest parts of society. The Queen of England is all part of it. There have been many stories about it in the past. This confirms it!

[pic - click to view]

hope your post makes you feel better..adding something constructive might be more effective though
 6 years ago '10        #239
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 Damagegadget said:
hope your post makes you feel better..adding something constructive might be more effective though
Lol. Addressing the two points I made would also be beneficial

One can't say that music is just entertainment on one situation and then in another call it powerful enough to corrupt to youth. Y'all sound like tipper gore from the early 90's.

Also, conspiracy theorists have been using unnamed sources for years to validate their claims. That doesn't make it true though

Last edited by Ciggavelli; 04-26-2012 at 11:45 AM..
 04-26-2012, 12:10 PM         #240
MahirEmes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course we cannot just blame the music industry, we as human beings choose what we want to listen to and if we want it to influence us to do things we wouldn't normally do.

personally, i think its upto the strength of an individual, and how strong they are to not be influenced by a mainstream wave of music whether it be about guns, s3x, drugs or whatever.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy