The Secret Meeting That Changed Rap Music And Destroyed A Generation…

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #201
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 Illuminati said:
youd willingly participate in modern day slavery its as close as you get to it. i mean enslaving the mind > chaining someone down. its a cycle that continues to exist for generations.
ever heard of the term black zombie

I mean black folks are not the only one trapped thoughg
 6 years ago '10        #202
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
well the country cant self its self, the leaders at the time sold america back to england
 6 years ago '06        #203
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
soooooooooooo mannnnyyyyyyyyy people are sooooooooooooo losttttttttttttt!

WAKE UP!

6 years ago '05        #204
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
there has to be a demand, you cant just promote gay tranny hiphop and have everyone buy it.......it can be marketed and promoted, but there has to have some sort of idle willingless on the part of the consumer that maybe is seduced into but is not hypnotized/brainwashed into it......

gangster rap played a pivotal role in society, it was a pinnacle in the rebellion of a repressed society, it just displays the evolution of society as a whole.....

our parents used to get beat at school, go home and keep quiet and obey their parents because they were too scared to say sh*t...... our age group, said fu*k everyone and everything, and rebelled against following orders without reason......and our kids can advance from us, not repressed, like our parents, not rebelling against repression like us, but hopefully becoming a more conscious liberated society.....our parents conformed to their society we conformed to our peers, and our kids can reach a point of liberation where they dont have to follow other peoples rules, but have the freedom to express themselves without judgement or punishment.....

its a societal thing, and free will and evolution are paramount among all the ages of it.....

not so long ago black people were treated like dogs, people dumped sh*t our their window, and people were behe@ded for stealing a loaf of bread, if you cant understand society evolves in mysterious ways, or if you really believe we're headed down some dark path of manipulation by some controlling elite, you need to do your history, society becomes continually more conscious as a whole throughout history......

what was the effect of gangster rap in the long run? people became so sick of how senseless it was that now anyone pushing that aspect of hiphop is basically shunned by the ''new-generation'', because they cant relate to the rebellious aspect of it and cant understand the senselessness of it
 04-25-2012, 08:06 PM         #205
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
you know they really have no power, theyy are just faces infact cheany even admited that had more power than bush

I mean it makes since if he was able to shoot his friend in the face and his friend apologizes for being in the way

America has no power what so ever, people dont realize that America sold its self back to england a loooooooooooong time ago

and everything falls back to the zionist jews
Disagree, and closed minded thinking such as that just holds you back from realizing the truth.
 6 years ago '08        #206
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,808 | Props total: 9127 9127
 kiddrocay said:
ever heard of the term black zombie

I mean black folks are not the only one trapped thoughg
na man what is it about? you mean a black person who breathes and lives according to societies standards? no idea
 04-25-2012, 08:08 PM         #207
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grown Man Ish said:
there has to be a demand, you cant just promote gay tranny hiphop and have everyone buy it.......it can be marketed and promoted, but there has to have some sort of idle willingless on the part of the consumer that maybe is seduced into but is not hypnotized/brainwashed into it......

gangster rap played a pivotal role in society, it was a pinnacle in the rebellion of a repressed society, it just displays the evolution of society as a whole.....

our parents used to get beat at school, go home and keep quiet and obey their parents because they were too scared to say sh*t...... our age group, said fu*k everyone and everything, and rebelled against following orders without reason......and our kids can advance from us, not repressed, like our parents, not rebelling against repression like us, but hopefully becoming a more conscious liberated society.....our parents conformed to their society we conformed to our peers, and our kids can reach a point of liberation where they dont have to follow other peoples rules, but have the freedom to express themselves without judgement or punishment.....

its a societal thing, and free will and evolution are paramount among all the ages of it.....

not so long ago black people were treated like dogs, people dumped sh*t our their window, and people were behe@ded for stealing a loaf of bread, if you cant understand society evolves in mysterious ways, or if you really believe we're headed down some dark path of manipulation by some controlling elite, you need to do your history, society becomes continually more conscious as a whole throughout history......

what was the effect of gangster rap in the long run? people became so sick of how senseless it was that now anyone pushing that aspect of hiphop is basically shunned by the ''new-generation'', because they cant relate to the rebellious aspect of it and cant understand the senselessness of it
 6 years ago '04        #208
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
Gonna read later..
 6 years ago '10        #209
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 s7venwords said:
Disagree, and closed minded thinking such as that just holds you back from realizing the truth.
I learned it in History, cash has Britain symbols

and the british own the irs and federal reserve

but Im closed minded thinker

1919 wildrow wilson states ""I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country.
A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit".

America is a capitalist nation, with out money we are nothing and since britian technically owns our money we are owned by them

and brah the jews have been in control since biblical times, the christian god taught soloman stocks and bonds in the bible brah..........
 04-25-2012, 08:24 PM         #210
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the music was better than back then than it is now so i dont see what the prolem is.

i guess the agenda has changed to turn everyone into f*gs because thats the type of sh*t coming out now
 6 years ago '11        #211
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Grown Man Ish said:

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Applaud this man.
 6 years ago '11        #212
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 NO RELIGION said:
For the people asking 'why is hip-hop so soft NOW?'

1.) That was 20 years ago,agendas change

2.) Pac and Big's deaths were the height of gangsta rap. Notice after Biggie passed the only thing getting
spins or promoted was party music,n*ggas in shiny suits,bling bling etc...
Exactly gangsta rap was slowly dying after they passed. It was going to go this way from the start. Years ago people were listening to gangsta sh*t that most couldn't relate to, not even the rappers themselves. Now, where listening to more sh*t we can relate to, with artists that we relate to more. That's not progression? Maybe not. Cause somehow artists talking about their feelings and being more introspective is "f*ggot sh*t" and a ploy to make black men feminine. Half of you dudes couldn't even handle conscious rap with your mindsets. All you could fu*k with is that one-sided, biased, quasi-conscious rap.
 6 years ago '04        #213
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
Well i guess they had another meeting to make everybody gay with recent surge of swag/skinny jean rap...
 04-25-2012, 08:50 PM         #214
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
I learned it in History, cash has Britain symbols

and the british own the irs and federal reserve

but Im closed minded thinker

1919 wildrow wilson states ""I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country.
A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit".

America is a capitalist nation, with out money we are nothing and since britian technically owns our money we are owned by them

and brah the jews have been in control since biblical times, the christian god taught soloman stocks and bonds in the bible brah..........
The bible is just a good book to read, not to take as fact.
 04-25-2012, 08:59 PM         #215
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
I see lots of guys attempting to discredit the article by bringing up today's hiphop in comparison.

As the person stated, back then the music industry was much more of a controlled variable. Hence, the internet.

I'm sure this post as well as my other will be skipped upon, because naturally people see what they want to see.
Exactly, it's (the thread) about what was going on back than.
 6 years ago '11        #216
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
I guess this is what I get for falling asleep, 13 pages that I missed

Ghost Writer & I'mInHerMouth BODIED the sh*t though. Both of them wrote pretty much what I was about to write verbatim, especially the Jesus Walks part.

Also one thing I think is in disconnect here is how people label N.W.A. & Ice Cube "gangsta rap" but for the most part they were only telling how life was in the late 80s & early 90s in South Central Los Angeles. They're reporting what they had to do to survive, not just playing the thug role because it was the "cool" thing to do. That's the difference in society now. Times have changed in L.A., hell in our country period.

And I wonder, if Pac is possibly the most popular rap artist in history (possibly behind Eminem) why is he able to be so with his subject matter? Pac's most famous work besides the disses & enemy talk are songs like Changes, Staring Through My Rear View, Until The End of Time, I Ain't Mad Atcha, Shed So Many Tears, Brenda's Got A Baby, Keep Ya Head Up, etc. He's not the only exception to this rule, he can't be seeing as how he influenced SO many other rappers to have want to make the same types of tracks.

MPLSallstar said:
Actually, there is scientific research that states otherwise.

By behavioral economist Dan Airely, Predictably Irrational.

For anybody who's intrigued by this threads article, this video I posted is extremely relevant and I strongly encourage you to watch it.
I'll watch it later, but I don't think that our environment forces us to make every decision. There's a difference between having heavy influence and having the power to control. This wouldn't explain children who grew up in impoverished neighborhoods, were exposed to some of the biggest atrocities in American culture, had to make tougher decisions in a day than most people would in their lives, and yet still somehow succeeded. This isn't meant to say it happens often because it doesn't. But the fact that there are people who have this story & background would nullify the argument. There's more to humans than just interpretation of environment.

But again I'll watch later. Thanks for the video...
 6 years ago '11        #217
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Theres always exceptions... but compare those numbers to the ones that didnt make it...smh

I swear this board seems like its full of a bunch of geeks from the burbs that really have NO CLUE about what actually goes on in the "hood"...smh
..."smh" Had you actually read the sh*t you'd notice I said that there are FEW that do it. I swear this board seems like its full of a bunch of squares too caught up trying to prove other people wrong that they forget to think in the first place..."smh"
 04-25-2012, 09:47 PM         #218
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
..."smh" Had you actually read the sh*t you'd notice I said that there are FEW that do it. I swear this board seems like its full of a bunch of squares too caught up trying to prove other people wrong that they forget to think in the first place..."smh"
Agreed, crabs in a bucket.
 04-25-2012, 10:50 PM         #219
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
skinny jeans don't make you gay... lol

the skinny jeans era..has influenced people to wear skinny jeans..your proving the whole arguement to be true.. the phrase skinny jeans era..says enuff
Not that i care but skinny jeans are worn by the same n*ggas that back in the day was clowning n*ggas for wearing muscle shirts n sh*t callin em gay. pink a feminine color but all the n*ggas thought it was cool cuz cam did it. gay a.ss following n*ggas if u ask me
 04-25-2012, 11:13 PM         #220
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
lol this dude grafted is so pissed at white people

funny how you'll still be in the hood posting on message boards while I'm out contributing to society and then have the nerve to blame white people for your unemployment...

shut the fu*k up you delusional, wannabe black panther f*ggot...you are nothing more than a black Michael Moore who thinks conspiracy theories = facts.
Why would I be "pissed" at you, I'm actually proud that a white person like you has the pictures of three Black males in his Signature and the Mixtape of a Black man in his avatar.

I appreciate you paying homage.

Funny how you will still be on a message-board promoting Lloyd Banks while I'm out in society without the need or compulsion to promote anyone but myself.

Seems like when I post historical facts you catch feelings and react with feminine emotions.

No need to blame you white people for anything, I prefer to just share factual knowledge and make your face turn red.

The Black Panthers worked alongside you whites and had a brother organization called the
White Panthers so your ignorance and f*ggotry is laughable.

You are nothing more than a delusional Biill O'Reily wannabe trying to live out a cultural fantasy online.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
1 day ago